Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (26486 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bigdik70inch2:

Lol..
If..a guy u are staying with wakes u up by 12am..and ask u for sex or move out by that odd time..
What would u do??
I'd choose the lesser evil, sex with him.Because if I leave at such odd hour, with the way Nigeria is...worse things can happen.

May I never be at the mercy of another human.

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Bigdik70inch2(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I'd choose the lesser evil, sex with him.Because if I leave at such odd hour, with the way Nigeria is...worse things can happen.

May I never be at the mercy of another human.

Issokay tho..

I thought..u had rather choose to leave by dat hour..than accept the alternative with the way u counter the guy..

All is well sha..
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother
lmao
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by femi4: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother
Two can play the game. You too should start sleeping naked beside her and let's see what happen when body touch body in darkness

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Will never sleep with any man on the same bed. Better sleep on the floor. What a whoore going naked in front of a man and you allow her
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Adeboyefa(f): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
If she gets pregnant for another guy tomorrow and he denies her, she will try to pin the baby on you and your neighbors will believe her. Be wise.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Lamasta(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
StacyO:

Solution
Send her away after giving her reasons. And give her one day grace to see if she'll carry out that same act again.
Give her clothes to put on while sleeping at night(if she has none).

If she does do same again,send her away.

And to avoid being labelled a bad friend,make sure you work with her on getting a new place to stay.

If you can't deal with the heat,leave the kitchen grin
Stacyo some stories we come accross on nairaland can make one grin for no just reason
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Angelacruz: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
be careful
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Mujinho4b(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
So funny... I just hope there would be a part 2, of what later happened.. Mr Gentleman. grin grin
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Don't force her but just make sure you split the bills with her while she is still around, down to house rent. She can't be having gf benefits and still deny you the coochie.

I have a friend who has a girl (not his gf) living with him presently he pays the bills but she does the cooking and they have sex regularly.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Will never sleep with any man on the same bed. Better sleep on the floor. What a whoore going naked in front of a man and you allow her
Shut up, what's the LovePeddler there now, did he say she removes the wrapper intentionally for him to see her unclothedness.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by NiklauseFred(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Please don't allow you desire for sex to complicate issues.There are many girls outside your room,leave her alone or [b]better still,stop waking up at night[/b.

@the bolded
Kukuma tell the op to die na grin
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Emarvel(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
History555:
Op tell her you are expecting a female visitor in 3 days time and she will be staying with you. She should find another place to sleep
I was about to write this
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Your self-con no get sitting room ni

Tell her to sleep there nah angry

If you try raping, ewon lo fi n sere yen cool
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Prinnce1: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion..... See as you make small matter come big..... Baba sleep naked and make sure that your john Thomas touches her from time to time like say na mistake..you suppose dey waka naked for your house sef.. But you Bleep up sha, you would have defined the T and C with her. Don't force her

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by AceRoyal: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
You talk well brother, at first I was enduring it but e no easy...I have to tell her about it

Let me tell you a truth.
She doesn't respect you or your feelings. She see you as a fool and a tool to be used.
Give her a max 3days ultimatum to leave your house.
If she can get sex somewhere else, she should be able to get accommodation somewhere else too.
Don't think she'll be grateful to you afterwards, girls like this are never grateful for any good done for them out of good will.
She'll definitely take you for granted and you'll leave to regret it badly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by LikeAking: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
be a good boy
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by ThaRealist: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
this is the best advice I would give you , just surprise her , bring a girl that you can bang to the house and tell your roommate cheesy that she is sleeping over..

from there you will watch her reaction, act like you don't care , make sure you and the girl do some crazy stuffs together, don't even send her ...

I am sure she will run back to you or exit your house when she begins to hear that sound of pa pa pa the next day

@shallyion

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by ladywealth(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:

Bro, tell her to excuse you, that your gf is coming over. she is a wh*re. How can you be sleeping naked on the same bed with a guy and you are denying him sex. bring in your gf or a friend, she go excuse herself
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThaRealist:
this is the best advice I would give you , just surprise her , bring a girl that you can bang to the house and tell your roommate cheesy that she is sleeping over..

from there you will watch her reaction, act like you don't care , make sure you and the girl do some crazy stuffs together, don't even send her ...

I am sure she will run back to you or exit your house when she begins to hear that sound of pa pa pa the next day

@shallyion

Question u have to ask yourself is.. if the girl he's bringing in will sex him when both of them meet each other. U know naija babes she will def think she's his babe

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by AndreSalvatore: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
U can never be "friends" with the opposite sex u dummb asss.. Its either u plate her or sent that phat ass parking.. What manner of human r u?

Pukes!!
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by fr3do(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
heniford2:
once had this kind thing happen to me the sleeps in my room the first time she was moderate i slept in the floor while she slept in the bed it kept going like that for 3days i never asked her sex nor anything she changed she wear slipping stuff i could see her breast and her crib pussy i was having bone day in day out dude nobi small thing i asked her one night she refused the next night the same thing so what i did was i allowed her to be sleeping around 12am in the morning i waked her up asked her to leave my house with my belt and mean face she cried her face out begging And the thing with our hood is at that time going out is so bad dangerous for her to cut story shot we had a sex of pain,vexed,hate filled with raged she wanted me and i was hungry for her to we messed up the whole house till date i still have sex with her though she's not staying with me againgrin

You are a rapist brah
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by PremierGuy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
What kind of super story fantasy is this?
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Oyadorf(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
You too sleep naked and set alarm so she can wake and see you naked. cool cool

If you are wealthy down there, she will surely want out of your wealth... grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by sanpipita(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
At first i came to this thread thinking maybe its a case of a wife and husband but what I'm reading here is stunning.

How can your supposed female friend be sleeping on same bed with you and naked at that? are you sure she's a friend or a random girl you picked up hoping to nack?

But about her unclothedness unless its deliberate I feel she's a bad sleeper and let her try wear shorts. its your house make some rules before everything gets problematic
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Okoroawusa: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bro if she is too much a temptation then she should find another place to stay.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Okoroawusa: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
LikeAking:
be a good boy
If he "be" a good boy will his prick "be" a good boy?
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
My brother, you are really messing up. You dey see live kpomo but you no fit chop am because of what?? You need to up your game. It is either you are sexually not attractive, ur prick is dead, ur pre-intimacy technique is dead or you are very neck deep in the friendzone.

If she refuse to sucumb, send her away.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by ThaRealist: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Question u have to ask yourself is.. if the girl he's bringing in will sex him when both of them meet each other. U know naija babes she will def think she's his babe

He has to play the game right , maybe go and carry babe olosho or something .. that should settle it ..
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by TheCork(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
BKsoul:
Don't send her away, but tell her to stop sleeping naked, dat you don't find it comfortable... then ladtly, get a girl friend.

can I help u cream yor leg (both legs) in return for..... nooookie!! cheesy
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by SweetCunt97(f): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
If not up until I start seeing her sleeping naked, I didn't ask her for sex...
Why feel entitled to her kitty? Ehennnn! She naked, so what? Can't you remove your big eyes? Mtchhhhhheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.