Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You (695 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by funkmrflexx(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Do you tell your girlfriend or play along cus she's ready to give you the puna
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by YoonSung50: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Op what is puna? sad
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by Flora2Sweet: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
I will jump into 3rd mainland bridge..
Mumu angry
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by Gentle034(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
YoonSung50:
Op what is puna? sad

ask Wizzy the ambassador
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
First, if a girl says she likes you, it doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you.

And second, the choice is yours. I'll advise you don't play two friends at the same time.

funkmrflexx:
Do you tell your girlfriend or play along cus she's ready to give you the puna

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by Bahamas95(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2020
I will tell her.......

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by Silentgroper(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Tell her i lyk her too
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by funkmrflexx(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2020
YoonSung50:
Op what is puna? sad

It means d down below
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girlfriend's Friend Told You She Likes You by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank you ��

(1) (Reply)

A Lady That Posses A Seductive Charisma / Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes / Is He Gay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.