Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (67764 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Majority Leader, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade Want Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by berrystunn(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
APC is just too wicked

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Quantumheight(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paperwhite i wonder how ds people sleep at night.may god let his latter end be worse thab d beginningpost=95300226:
See this wicked soul.Why are these people like this? Just imagine playing politics with people lives.To think that this is one of the wicked soul legalizing the corruption of speaker of the Lagos HOA that is also distributing #50 Agege bread to his constituent is really so sorry.

So the dying masses should wait for palliatives that government, NGOs or good hearted people gave to cushion the effect of the COVID19 till your birthday? God pls punish this evil people nah.Well, the people have taken what rightfully belongs to them.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by damilton(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
stupid man. u want shine on your birthday with covid palliatives. na ur papa get am?
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Slynation(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

it is possible sir. if one politician is been paid #750 million a month how then will they not pay the citizens
Nigeria is so rich enough to pay us all monthly
Lol... We can't win this grin
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
ariketalks:
The palliatives were supposed to be for COVID-19 lockdown. They are not your father’s property. People starved during the lockdown because you had plans to throw a lavish birthday bash with the palliatives. Greedy man.
you should know he was just trying to use his birthday as an excuse, but the excuse is so lame.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by BOBAN2710: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.
NOT SURE IT CAN BE WELL WITH YOU WITH WHAT YOU JUST UTTERED.
YOU HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED BY YOUR ROLE MODEL.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by karkel(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
damage control by him
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Slynation:
Lol... We can't win this grin
all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
After hunger don kill people?
Besides is it his property to share on his birthday as if he’s doing them favors?
We Nigerians are something else honestly
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by bigiyaro(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
it still baffles how idiots get into public office in Nigeria, see the full repping people.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by justmondris: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
are you mad? you wanted to use palliative you did not buy with your person money as your personal birthday gifts? and if i may ask you, since when did your house turn to warehouse to store state items , are they your personal property?

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by andyanders: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Can you immagine the statement from a law maker, that he wanted to use palliatives given to him for the poor for his birthday bash.

This is the type the youths supposed to be wasted.

Since March this yr when covid-19 palliative was given to ur constituency, you stored them in ur house for ur BD, goes to show u are a thief Mr. SOB.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by andyanders: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
This Mr. SOB, is a confirmed thief- OLE. What a shame.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NGpatriot: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
For my birthday on 25th October 2020, I have sent out, through my Media Team, notice of my intention to give support to 50 widows who have already been nominated by different groups in a programme christened Widows Mite for Widows and also distribute to some vulnerable and indigent individuals across the three local councils of my constituency

This is his own personal goodwill gesture to celebrate his birthday, many people do this kind of gestures on their birthdays, sharing your blessings with the needy on your birthday is a noble and worthy thing to do.

This is from his own pocket, read and comprehend, this part is not about palliatives.

Some palliative materials donated by the state and federal governments, as well as myself.

This is a separate issue that has nothing to do with his birthday, looters looted palliatives donated by the state government same way they looted palliatives all over the country, but it has nothing to do with his birthday or what he planned to do on his birthday.

This is the same kind of fake news and inciting headlines that destroyed our communities and bunt Lagos state, they mixed up 2 different issues to create confusion and insite people.

And because our usual lazy youths can not read and comprehend, they swallow and regurgitate rubbish withiiut reading, without using their God's given brain.

The man's plan for his birthday was using his own money and personal goodwill to help his community, it has nothing to do with looted palliatives.

It's there in black and white, but our youths are consumed with hatred and are easily fooled and incited.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Slynation(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them
Yea sure... But I hope your dreams didn't include where government will be paying you on daily basis for doing absolutely nothing grin
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by hush15: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d9aoklEg7s

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/24/i-wanted-to-share-looted-palliatives-on-my-birthday-lagos-lawmaker-sob-agunbiade-videos/

Where are their miscreants, they can never have joy. Imagine, use palliative as birthday present to people that pays their taxes....
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by naturefellow(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
IGBOSON1:
So meanwhile the people the palliatives were meant for should starve just because you want to be shine-shine bobo on your birthday!?
shine-shine bobo of the Nigerian Breweries ni

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Kingmaduka(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.
You're part of the problem we face in Nigeria
You should be tagged as an accomplaince to the lekki massacre
I wonder where and how you think.
Even with clean evidence, you decided to lie on it, how inhuman are you?

Remember you're not an APCian or PDPian when asked abroad what country are you from? You will always mention Nigeria. Why not fight for a better Nigeria instead of a better political party?

You disgraced your fore fathers, you made their labour to look invain.
Remember your national anthem "To serve our father land" i never saw APC nor PDP in it, then why serve them.

May the good Lord change the way you reason.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NGpatriot: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
The assembly member recalled that at the peak of the pandemic, he personally distributed palliatives to his constituents more than three times.

So, you looted palliatives, abused the man for trying to help the needy on his birthday, what's next?

You're still all lawless thieves and looters.

God Bless the lawmaker and thank God you and your family members are safe and sound.

Keep up the good work, don't worry about the evil and destructive people damaging our land.

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NGpatriot: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Looters are all criminal elements.

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by iamrealdeji(m): 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
This bastard shouldn't have said all these,he even exposed himself the more.
Kudos to you guys that looted his house,but pls guys,don't loot houses of innocent Nigerians,only loot these politicians. Don't even release his certificates and travelling passports o,so that these politicians can learn their lessons and do what's right before people come to take what belongs to them I'm a violent way.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Advancedman(m): 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NGpatriot: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
God Bless Lagos.

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by blowjohn(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z4cNY1s34s

See them looting, police are shooting....nostalgia
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by brainworkng: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
You are suppose to be in jail now but it is very unfortunate that Nigeria is an insane country �

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by dasparrow: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Palliatives meant for the needy masses during the Covid-19 lockdown is what this wicked greedy man wanted to wait and share on his birthday so that he can pass the palliatives off as something he bought with his own money. What a crook!
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Leokpas777(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
You are very heartless! Idiot
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NGpatriot: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Than clearly planned to celebrate his birthday by helping his constituency with his own money, but thieves and illiterate people spread fake news that he wants to distribute palliatives on his birthday.

Now his community wont get his personal good will gesture and they won't get the alliatives, so, who did you help with your selfish looting and stealing orgies?

Our youths are nothing but thieves, criminals and can't read and comprehend illiterates.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NGpatriot: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
dasparrow:
Palliatives meant for the needy masses during the Covid-19 lockdown is what this wicked greedy man wanted to wait and share on his birthday so that he can pass the palliatives off as something he bought with his own money. What a crook!

Read and comprehend, palliatives has nothing to do with his plan for his birthday, he was going to spend his own money to help the needy in his community on his birthday which people do all the time, some take gifts to orphanages on their birthday or hospitals and places like that.

He was not talking about palliatives, no need to fake news what he said to justify looting and stealing.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

I'd love you to explain how "opposition parties" made this your leader talk out of his arse. Mental gymnastics are allowed please.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NGpatriot: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2020
brainworkng:
You are suppose to be in jail now but it is very unfortunate that Nigeria is an insane country �

Be in jail for trying to help the needy with his own money on his birthday, but the looters that looted palliatives set aside for the community did the right thing?

Did the people in his constituency benefited from the located palliatives or his birthday gesture with his own money?

No, thact community lost both gestures, courtesy of our lawless, selfish, criminal and senseless youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.