Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78580 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
What is the difference between this idiot and the other idiot called Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ajl: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone take this boy serious? If you do so, then it mean you are unseriously unserious. Someone shoot a video in UK and make a dumb statement. Ask yourself, who is Adeyinka Grandson in Yorubaland? We love giving the wrong people the attention they don't deserve. So, if I make a video now and put some nasty ethnic comment and post online, you go take me serious. Even though my name carry small weight than this nonetity.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ajl: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Supermugu:
What is the difference between this idiot and the other idiot called Nnamdi Kanu

At least Kanu step foot in Nigeria and few of his rants like the fulani agenda has come to past. This one is just a mad boy looking for attention.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ajl: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
MrMaestro:

This is why many Yorubas will support Adeyinka Grandson.

Which yoruba will support him? I don't understand. What kind of people do you think we are? It's probably because most Nigerians and even many Yoruba do not understand the foundation of their culture and philosophy. A single proverb is enough hammer to hit this mosquito buzzing in our ears.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by MrMaestro: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
ajl:

Which yoruba will support him? I don't understand. What kind of people do you think we are? It's probably because most Nigerians and even many Yoruba do not understand the foundation of their culture and philosophy. A single proverb is enough hammer to hit this mosquito buzzing in our ears.

Trust me, many Yorubas are listening to this guy. He's stated MULTIPLE facts. Igbos want to remove yoruba strong men to "takeover lagos". Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu in all his hatred epithets amongst yorubas. Igbos are clannish and will never allow yorubas to gain political positions in igboland but will come to Southwest to do that. See how they brag about it publicly. Now tell me, which one of these are lies?

All of these are FACTS. No one can deny it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWP-N5vGaig

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by executive12: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
The coward should first leave Britain and return to his country Nigeria before he can be taken serious.
You are hiding in someone's country and ordering some people to leave Yoruba land. Fool.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by executive12: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

So an ordinary nonentity who is an illegal undocumented immigrant in UK can put panic in the hearts of Ibos

Can you guys now see the reasons why Nnamdi Kanu needs to be stopped also?!

Go and see what your youths write on Biafra page on Facebook, check Kanu's and Igbos post this past 5 years

Coward, the deadline from your master Adeyinka Grandson is today. Let's see what you can do tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by IamRichards: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just imagine if yorubas alone occupy the west.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by TecM0: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
executive12:

Coward, the deadline from your master Adeyinka Grandson is today. Let's see what you can do tomorrow.

Lol are you scared Son

Hahahaaa!!

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Priscy01:
Adeyinka Grandson Issues Quit Notice To Igbos; Rita Daniels, Soyinka, FFK React

Leader of a so-called Young Yoruba for Freedom, Adeyinka Grandson, who currently resides abroad, in a viral video obtained by IGBERE TV urged all Igbo to leave Lagos in 48 hours or face dire consequences.

Nollywood actress, Rita Daniels and Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka among others who are preaching national unity, and cautioning ethnic and religious jingoists against ruining the harmony that has existed — have reacted to the video.

Regina Daniels’ mum kicks against Adeyinka Grandson’s threat to Igbo in Yorubaland

Rita who is the mother of actress Regina Daniels reposted the video on Instagram on Saturday and wrote a lengthy message addressing what Adeyinka said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGuPTU1nbZv/?igshid=kwlr4ipz76u8

The mother of four also advised Nigerians to remember the good times they shared on the protest grounds irrespective of tribe and religion.

Adeyinka Grandson’s threat to Igbo is work of sick, cowardly minds – Wole Soyinka

https://igberetvnews.com/1369295/soyinka-speaks-video-asking-igbo-indigenes-leave-yorubaland/

Femi Fani-Kayode:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1320061181776769025
this grandson even at the age of grandfather wouldn't understand this Soyika&s circuitous and round aiemglod English
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by xest(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

So an ordinary nonentity who is an illegal undocumented immigrant in UK can put panic in the hearts of Ibos

Go and see what your youths write on Biafra page on Facebook, check Kanu's and Igbos post this past 5 years

na goat milk u dey drink abi
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Denko2721987(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
princemartinsG:
As much as we believe that any Nigerian citizen can live anywhere in Nigeria

Every tribe must respect their selves and refrain from insulting the sensibility or making inflammatory statements that could cause chaos within the host region

All of you non South Westerners hurling invective at Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Where were your father's when Tinubu was building his legacy

Your father's were and are nobody

Even your elders who are your leaders in your respective regions have failed your people woefully and many of you came to realise that you will remain nobody unless you take sojourn to Tinubu' lagos

You are making all these noises out of jealousy wishing your parents and forebears ought to have achieved the glory and stardom of Asiwaju

Charity begins at home. Go back to your poverty stricken regions and shout on your fathers, elders and leaders to make your lifes better as that is only when you can have the moral justification to spit your disregarding utterances at the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You all go remove the log in your father's eyes first before coming over to lagos to raise voice

First of all, you start with ethnic sentiment and prejudice by saying let all non-south westerners refrain from insulting Tinubu.. So if a South Westerner insults Tinubu its ok and no hard feelings but a non South westerner says something against him, then he should be 'hanged' according to you. Read what you wrote to yourself again and see that u arent any different from the oga who gave this ultimatum and the same part and parcel of the problem bedeviling the nation.. How do u even live this unprecedented and toxic double standard.. The people at the forefront of fighting Tinubu are mostly people from the southwest as the guy who recently opened up the case and dealings with the alpha beta company is a south westerner so why do u guys turn things around to make it look like his main enemies are all from far away regions while his enemies are closer to him.. My brother from the SS enters public office, steals and when the law tries to get him, i defend him... The man from the SW
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Denko2721987(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
princemartinsG:
As much as we believe that any Nigerian citizen can live anywhere in Nigeria

Every tribe must respect their selves and refrain from insulting the sensibility or making inflammatory statements that could cause chaos within the host region

All of you non South Westerners hurling invective at Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Where were your father's when Tinubu was building his legacy

Your father's were and are nobody

Even your elders who are your leaders in your respective regions have failed your people woefully and many of you came to realise that you will remain nobody unless you take sojourn to Tinubu' lagos

You are making all these noises out of jealousy wishing your parents and forebears ought to have achieved the glory and stardom of Asiwaju

Charity begins at home. Go back to your poverty stricken regions and shout on your fathers, elders and leaders to make your lifes better as that is only when you can have the moral justification to spit your disregarding utterances at the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You all go remove the log in your father's eyes first before coming over to lagos to raise voice

First of all, you start with ethnic sentiment and prejudice by saying let all non-south westerners refrain from insulting Tinubu.. So if a South Westerner insults Tinubu its ok and no hard feelings but a non South westerner says something against him, then he should be 'hanged' according to you. Read what you wrote to yourself again and see that u arent any different from the oga who gave this ultimatum and the same part and parcel of the problem bedeviling the nation.. How do we even live with ourselves with this shameless, unprecedented and highly toxic ethnic and religious double standards in our minds as Nigerians.. Mind you, the people at the forefront of fighting Tinubu are mostly people from the southwest as the guy who recently opened up the case and dealings of Tinubu with the alpha beta company is a south westerner so why do u guys turn things around to make it look like his main enemies are all from far away regions when in reality his real enemies are his own brothers closest to him.. Tune in to Lagos talk FM from 9:30am in the morning from Thursdays and hear a man called Kunnu Adeyeni from the southwest dissect the facts about what is what and what is not just about Tinubu and issues of the nation for the sake of the masses.. Will it then be fair to say that he hates Tinubu or is against this administration simply becos he risks his life to speaks the truth for our sake and sake of good governance? My brother from the SS enters public office, steals the commonwealth of us all and when the law tries to get him, i defend him... Why? Isnt this habit a clear of mental illness more like protecting your oppressor?? The man from the SW, SE and North does the same, defending their criminals at the expense of the collective well being and progress of the people and nation masses and then we would all erroneously expect some form of miracle to happen to change the negative fortunes of this country around overnight for the betterment of all of us abi? I think now, i am beginning come to grasp with the reality that this country really and urgently needs to be broken up into a bunch of culturally, socially, ethnically and religiously unique and identifiable peoples for peace and progress to reign among them to enable everyone really face their problems and enemies of their regions without tribal or religious sentiments becos its damn obvious to even the bind that we are all just deceiving ourselves with this false one Nigeria mantra which is a farce and which will obviously never work. Anyways i am waiting for you to just wave off what i said by calling me an ipob.. Infact this country is lost and we the masses from all observations/indications are the real problems and enemies of ourselves and not our leaders. Its a real unfortunate sad shame sha..
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Hangulsaram: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Put fear on who, Are you okay?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by inyenejo(m): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2020
The divide and rule tactics of the Foolanis
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Jfoxtex: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Be guided dude, Igbo's are not the problem of Nigeria.

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Maski87: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2020
We know Awolowo, we know abiola,we know fela,but who on earth is adeinka adebayo.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2020
loveth360:
Come and force me out na.
you don't like a people but you want to die in their land.. mad people
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Sobasojek: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2020
QuinieR:
What will now happen to me that is half Yoruba half igbo
U pple want to confuse me bah embarassed
Impossible. Since your dad is igbo, then you’re igbo
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Stanbaba30: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Is this guy not a fool? You are outside the country and saying ' we , we, we'. It would not be well with you, come back to Naija and say this rubbish if you would not be skinned alive. Idiot of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by TossTos: 12:50am On Oct 26, 2020
As a true omoluwabi , i pledge to protect all igbo and all other tribes around me . I distance myself from this empty vessel .
And Pa Adeyinka is so accommodating .

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by naijamerican: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Abeg, focus on fool at hand on this thread. "Bu bu bu bu bu igbos!"

Futhiakwa!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Depressedkidd: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2020
But the idiot is living in someone else's land. Smh. If UK gives him two days to move back to naija, will be have money to buy plane ticket? Where dem dey make people like this for this 2020 abeg?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by MisterKings(m): 1:11am On Oct 26, 2020
djon78:

Have you heard of abandoned properties
Go and research well about it

So what is your point
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Gainman: 1:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

Put which Igbo in trouble? Lagos that is no man's land? Try anyhow you go see anyhow
Go to the street in Lagos and say that loud.
I don't blame those saying u people want to destroy Lagos. just check what u just said. Yorubas are tolerant that is why u say what u like. And time is coming u will blame yourself for this. Only poor Ibo will pray for trouble in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by EmekaA125(m): 1:34am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Which Igbo panicked
No Igbo person took his blabbing serious because IBB said something about Yorubas being cowards and fearful to stand up to war.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by EmekaA125(m): 1:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Gainman:
Go to the street in Lagos and say that loud.
I don't blame those saying u people want to destroy Lagos. just check what u just said. Yorubas are tolerant that is why u say what u like. And time is coming u will blame yourself for this. Only poor Ibo will pray for trouble in Lagos.
Continue ranting. Is it only Igbo people that are in Lagos. Hausas nko. U and I know that Lagos is a no man's land that's why we have traditional rulers representing the 3 major tribes there.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by EmekaA125(m): 1:38am On Oct 26, 2020
TossTos:
As a true omoluwabi , i pledge to protect all igbo and all other tribes around me . I distance myself from this empty vessel .
And Pa Adeyinka is so accommodating .
Empty vessel with empty words. No one takes Yoruba serious in beating drum of war.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by nogragra: 3:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Another divide and rule agent
Have you refuted his claims first before dismissing him.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Michaelota: 3:36am On Oct 26, 2020
This boy is such a jobless idiot,you can't fight hausas but you now want to fight igbos that are going about there businesses, do you think your tribe too are not in there states? You are safe abroad and steaming evil when you know that you will not be here to fight too.come back and lead and let's see if you will last. Fool. #endsars #end bad governance#support youth governance #one nigeria.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by naptu2: 4:08am On Oct 26, 2020
homesteady:
Naptu2 why do I have a feeling that this guy is musiwa? grin

grin

I once had that suspicion, but I've discovered that Musiwa is more sensible than he is. Musiwa also lives in Canada while Grandson lives in the UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.