Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78625 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Freebills12: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
TRULY THE IGBOS HAVE FORGIVEN SPIRIT, AFTER KILLING PREGNANT WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO WERE RETURNING TO EASTERN NIGERIA AT ORE, THE IGBOS STILL LIVE PEACEFUL WITH YORUBAS. KUDOS TO THEM
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

End stupidity first then you'll get good governance grin
Lol
You actually make sense there. Thanks for this
We will end stupidity to end bad governance in Nigeria.
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by sirp9898(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is the hand work of, the northersers they like us to be divided so they will claim born to rule let us united and also find a way to disunit the north
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by aoofbeautifulme(f): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who is this ewu
Who is his father and who is his grandfather
Adeyinka
whoever you are
Have a brain please
Stop hiding behind many borders
Come naija make we reason am
Make we see who go leave and who go stay
Ewu
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by rummmy: 4:33am On Oct 27, 2020
lucasalves:

Yorubas in igboland? Probably those wey miss road
are you saying that we don't have Yorubas in igboland or what
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by rummmy: 4:35am On Oct 27, 2020
lucasalves:

Yorubas in igboland? Probably those wey miss road
then 2/5 of them missed road.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by sokera: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Thomist:

Nobody is scared of any coward issuing threat to Igbo.
Anything that want to happen tomorrow, let it happen today... fools who couldn't even confront Fulani raping their mothers get mouth to threaten Igbo? we are waiting..
you know fulani are doing that to your mothers in the east ... what have you done to them ?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Thomist(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
chigirlangel:

You dey enugu state dey make mouth grin
I have a lot of these cowards in my back yard.. if anything happen, I can easy lay hands on them here.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Thomist(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
chigirlangel:

You dey enugu state dey make mouth grin
I have a lot of these cowards in my back yard.. if anything happen, I can easy lay hands on them here.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Thomist(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
sokera:
you know fulani are doing that to your mothers in the east ... what have you done to them ?

you and I know they dare not..
we in the east Know how we roll with..
we don't smile, we don't beg, we don't give quit notice..
we encourage every tribe to leave with us, so when they try nonsense, we can see enough fools to slaughter..

Go ask ur people living in Enugu.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by sokera: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thomist:

you and I know they dare not..
we in the east Know how we roll with..
we don't smile, we don't beg, we don't give quit notice..
we encourage every tribe to leave with us, so when they try nonsense, we can see enough fools to slaughter..

Go ask ur people living in Enugu.
I read all you said but it makes nonse and I cant articulate any sense from what you wrote... can you calm down and write like educated youth
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Thomist(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
sokera:
I read all you said but it makes nonse and I cant articulate any sense from what you wrote... can you calm down and write like educated youth

From the inception of my write up, and having noticed how foolish you are, I knew very well you can't comprehend my statement. Therefore, fools like u are not meant to get me right.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Waspappin: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
NybenSBF101:
Another Nnamdi Kanu. Every tribe has their own clown. Just like sarki (waspappin) and Adamu Garba II
Leav me out of this... undecided
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by NybenSBF101(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Waspappin:

Leav me out of this... undecided

I follow you on Twitter and I admire your passion for North, I know you will achieve a lot while working for a united Nigeria than for a disunited Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.