Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78637 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by stormborn28(m): 4:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Born2Breed:
grin

Rapist coward
hmmmmm...so the guy dey rape
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Bestbeelieve: 5:06am On Oct 26, 2020
heediot!!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:11am On Oct 26, 2020
chigirlangel:

I'm seriously surprised, no week goes by without hearing of hausas fighting and killing Yorubas right here in Lagos... 2weeks ago same thing happened at my area, for how long will this continue Nobody cares about that
most of these yellowbar Muslims has Fulani blood flowing in their bloodstream so don't expect them to say anything meaningful even if Fulani herdsmens rape their mother , kill their father and even took their wives to North as sex slaves... But mention Igbo or biafra u will see them vibrating like paper tigers

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by NybenSBF101(m): 5:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Another Nnamdi Kanu. Every tribe has their own clown. Just like sarki (waspappin) and Adamu Garba II

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Owerri1stSon: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Gainman:
Go to the street in Lagos and say that loud.
I don't blame those saying u people want to destroy Lagos. just check what u just said. Yorubas are tolerant that is why u say what u like. And time is coming u will blame yourself for this. Only poor Ibo will pray for trouble in Lagos.

Shut up. I will say it anywhere I like, I have been saying it before and I will continue saying it, Lagos is no man's land. No body is praying for trouble, it is the Yorubas that have been threatening Igbos and drumming ember of war but guess what? No Igbo Man give a damn and if you guys try shit, what Hausas are doing to you guys will be child's play. Nonsense
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by spiralwedge(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Gandollaar:
Shattap!

The guy wrote the truth and nothing but the truth. What is he shutting up for?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Gandollaar(f): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2020
spiralwedge:

The guy wrote the truth and nothing but the truth. What is he shutting up for?
Stop fishing for idiots!

Ose aaro Monday!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by minasota(f): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2020
guru90:
Hahahaha. Listen to all yorubas in the house...

I am igbo guy from Anambra state......

And I am @ peace with yoruba and Hausa include my fellow ibos.....

But with this video, I don't want to develop hatre towards my yoruba brothers and sisters in the house.....

Why must this man vomits such words?
And beside I work for no people include ibos, yoruba and Hausa.
I am boss of myself. I can establish any where in the whole world.
So, I should starts leaving tomorrow abi....

No problem because I don't want to fight any one...... If they said I will leave... i will call my workers tomorrow.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by spiralwedge(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

Shut up. I will say it anywhere I like, I have been saying it before and I will continue saying it, Lagos is no man's land. No body is praying for trouble, it is the Yorubas that have been threatening Igbos and drumming ember of war but guess what? No Igbo Man give a damn and if you guys try shit, what Hausas are doing to you guys will be child's play. Nonsense

A fool spotted.

Stay calm and stop beating war drums. You are not your tribesmen spokeman, so this chestbeating is childish and unwise.

Let's refrain from childishness and provocation that will affect many lives. It is unnecessary. Your comment or response to the guy is not only read by him, but by thousands of NL members and guests. It is not foolishness to be quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by onelejerry: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Some non meaningful person's like this one who has no surname shouldn't be popularized via social media.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by rummmy: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2020
When are the Yorubas leaving igboland....
Let me believe that those that created this topic are those that wanted to plant hatred in Southern Nigeria............meanwhile, Bleep Yorubaland.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nonsoco80(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

When you coner an Ibo next thing in his head is to throw insults lol

We know you already... Throw more insults we don't care

What is Ibo

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Conceptsncontex(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Priscy01:
Adeyinka Grandson Issues Quit Notice To Igbos; Rita Daniels, Soyinka, FFK React

Leader of a so-called Young Yoruba for Freedom, Adeyinka Grandson, who currently resides abroad, in a viral video obtained by IGBERE TV urged all Igbo to leave Lagos in 48 hours or face dire consequences.

Nollywood actress, Rita Daniels and Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka among others who are preaching national unity, and cautioning ethnic and religious jingoists against ruining the harmony that has existed — have reacted to the video.

Regina Daniels’ mum kicks against Adeyinka Grandson’s threat to Igbo in Yorubaland

Rita who is the mother of actress Regina Daniels reposted the video on Instagram on Saturday and wrote a lengthy message addressing what Adeyinka said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGuPTU1nbZv/?igshid=kwlr4ipz76u8

The mother of four also advised Nigerians to remember the good times they shared on the protest grounds irrespective of tribe and religion.

Adeyinka Grandson’s threat to Igbo is work of sick, cowardly minds – Wole Soyinka

https://igberetvnews.com/1369295/soyinka-speaks-video-asking-igbo-indigenes-leave-yorubaland/

Femi Fani-Kayode:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1320061181776769025
Who is this slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by VEE2010(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Who is this puppy, please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by tonquendo4u(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Just ignore the slowpoke and move on. Simple. Sharing his message is promoting it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by nisai: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Gandollaar:
Stop fishing for idiots!

Ose aaro Monday!
grin grin grin I agree.
Olo mi, abi se o fe kin address re be ni.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Marvelmoore: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2020
rottennaija:

Did you not watch Nnamdi Kanu broadcast? He caused all these.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by 2016v2017: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2020
madridguy:
Hiding in the UK issuing nonsense quit notice grin Come down here make DSS grab you.

Nonsense.

That guy’s end will be disastrous.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by 2016v2017: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Conceptsncontex:

Who is this slowpoke?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by 2016v2017: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
Idiot
He dey another person land they ask people living in his own land to leave.
He's an irredeemable slowpoke who can't learn from his past. He miraculously escaped life imprisonment in the Uk,last time he threatened the Igbos. This time,will be too hot and difficult for him to escape
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by lucasalves: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

Put which Igbo in trouble? Lagos that is no man's land? Try anyhow you go see anyhow

it's no man's land until it starts and you will know where you go land

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by lucasalves: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2020
rummmy:
When are the Yorubas leaving igboland....
Let me believe that those that created this topic are those that wanted to plant hatred in Southern Nigeria............meanwhile, Bleep Yorubaland.

Yorubas in igboland? Probably those wey miss road

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by 2016v2017: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Who knows this granson before grin grin grin.... A Mr Nobody , how can one idiot be in Faraway UK and be barking orders to me here .....

I trust my Yoruba niggas not to pay attention to the rantings of a Mad rabid dog
The slowpoke mofo just like to use the Igbos to get attention.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by 2016v2017: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
lucasalves:

it's no man's land until it starts and you will know where you go land
The Fulanis are succeeding with their evil plot against the South. It's just a pity that the the protest will soon amount to nothing
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by lucasalves: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2020
2016v2017:

The Fulanis are succeeding with their evil plot against the South. It's just a pity that the the protest will soon amount to nothing

Yet some fools are busy beating the drums of war with their southern neighbors. People still think we need protests when we truly need a revolt against the Fulani agenda, whatever form it takes.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Ogbuu101: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2020
hardbody:
Ideh Chukwuma Innocent is the guy I am watching now on Arise Television. He ferried about 15 persons from the Lekki Toll Gate Brouhaha to hospitals. He did not ask whether they are yourubas igbos or hausas.

NL and the people here nauseate me. I am Igbo and have a lot of yoruba friends. As I chat, a yoruba friend got caught up in the melee since Monday and has been in my house as Edo lockdown is still militating against his return. We plan for him to make that trip on Tuesday back to his Benin base yet some fools will be issuing ultimatum for igbos to leave. Y'all should address your personal failures and stop putting the blame on igbos yorubas and hausas. Most people can largely live with each other and can tolerate themselves but you all allow the political class to use you to fan embers of ethnic rivalry and hatred.
Thiefnuubu,Oba Lagoon etc are the entrenched forces in Yoruba politics.
They were shocked to the marrow by the open revolt against them viz the burning and looting of their properties.
They feel the only way they can regain control is by stoking anti Igbo sentiment which always works for them.
Hausa/Fulani fought yorubas last week in Fagba and killed many ppl including a popular iya amala.
Do you see any of them talking about it?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by LivingTribunal: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Gandollaar:
He is not a clown. He is taking Oduduwa children to the promised Land.

Lol
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by iamme1234(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
This is the Nnamdi kanu of Yoruba own
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Gainman: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

u will say it because u are a poor Ibo boy and hopeless. Ibo big boy who get big business get sense nah.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by sulaak(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
We will report Mr Adeyinka Grandson to the British police for inciting ethnic hatred.

https://www.thecable.ng/how-uk-police-arrested-grandson-yoruba-supremacist-over-attacks-on-igbo-fulani

The British police have arrested Adeyinka Grandson, president of the Young Yorubas for Freedom (YYF) secessionist group, in London over his social media posts against some ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Advertisement
Grandson, a UK-based Nigerian of Yoruba descent, is known for his social media attacks on people of Igbo extraction as well as criticism of the Hausa-Fulani.

On Tuesday, the Scotland Yard Counter Terrorism Command arrested Grandson for allegedly “stirring racial discrimination” against the Igbo and Fulani ethnic groups and also “encouraging terrorism”.

After being grilled for nine hours, Grandson denied any involvement in terrorism or encouraging racial hatred and said YYF only supports the return of Nigeria to the regional system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.