Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78618 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by charlesucheh(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
ERM....Yoruba land??
oh! Lagos you meant!
you are a foolish child.

do you think that place would have been the way it is void of the melting pot effect?

let me educate this stupid child!

Lagos which you call a Yoruba land is today a close to Mega city due to the fact that people from diverse experience, culture and tribes came together to make it so! NB: The Ndigbos inclusive. And note, I'm not an Igbo o! just enlightening the tiny brain of that child throwing unnecessary Tantrum...

peace! I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Snakedoctor1: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Priscy01:
Adeyinka Grandson Issues Quit Notice To Igbos; Rita Daniels, Soyinka, FFK React

Leader of a so-called Young Yoruba for Freedom, Adeyinka Grandson, who currently resides abroad, in a viral video obtained by IGBERE TV urged all Igbo to leave Lagos in 48 hours or face dire consequences.

Nollywood actress, Rita Daniels and Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka among others who are preaching national unity, and cautioning ethnic and religious jingoists against ruining the harmony that has existed — have reacted to the video.

Regina Daniels’ mum kicks against Adeyinka Grandson’s threat to Igbo in Yorubaland

Rita who is the mother of actress Regina Daniels reposted the video on Instagram on Saturday and wrote a lengthy message addressing what Adeyinka said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGuPTU1nbZv/?igshid=kwlr4ipz76u8

The mother of four also advised Nigerians to remember the good times they shared on the protest grounds irrespective of tribe and religion.

Adeyinka Grandson’s threat to Igbo is work of sick, cowardly minds – Wole Soyinka

https://igberetvnews.com/1369295/soyinka-speaks-video-asking-igbo-indigenes-leave-yorubaland/

Femi Fani-Kayode:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1320061181776769025
Why are we making that slowpoke popular?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by fabsyl(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
atonement12:
"Forget Lagos like kwara."? - Insesitive, arrogant, idiot.
ur brain is covered wť weed, u r not going to make sense like that
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by suremanpatriot: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
This guy is in uk posting nonsense. his a nonentity.His a fugitive from law tryin to cause media sensation. fool! You dont know ya history boy d AWORIS OWN LAGOS AND YORUBA HAS LONG DISPLACED THEM,AND SOLD PART TO IGBOS. adeyinka your are ignoramus you dont know how naija works.BE WARNEd YOUR THUGS WIL EAT YOUR MONEY AND EAT YOU UP! OR BE WIPED OUT FR THE MAP. EWU! Now tht calm has returned to Nigeria we use yu adeyinka as scape goat!
We dare yu to come down to naija coward and bring ya dogs to put road blocks and soldiers wil blast you to pieces,Fool, God forsaken idiot adeyinka!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Princeps: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
jrusky:
In as far I will not concur to his statement nor take him serious but lets say the truth here.

Any Ipob or igbo extraction that follow that idiot called Kanu lack moral right to insult this guy because Kanu started this nonsense or have we Igbo forgot the first Kanu Youtube silly message? Where he said any Hausa or fulani seen in Igboland must be killed and all Yoruba must die and no igbo should attend any Yoruba churches. I still have the video and this was one reason that make me hate Kanu like to sledge harmer his failure skull to factory setting.

Pls kiss the truth if Kanu is right then what make this guy wrong? Just tell me?

Kanu is in UK throwing his silly missiles to unity of Nigeria and this guy too is in UK throwing his silly missiles so biko they are both nonentities so if you belong to kanu just shut da f u c k and get lost.

And for Regina Daniel mum madam you better face front where were you when Kanu nearly tore Nigeria apart?

As I said I will not be in same page with any nonentity seccessionist be it the damn Kanu or the bollock Adebayo.
You talk as if you don't have plenty of Yorubas living in the East. Have you ever heard one day that Ibos attacked Yorubas because of their tribal identity or gave them ultimatum to leave Iboland? No. That is because Ibos don't have that time. Their own is to make money and survive and I don't know why their success intimidates a lot of you in the West and North, instead of you lot to learn from it. Una carry Ibo man matter put for head instead of you to focus on the core issues facing Yorubaland such as too many unemployed agberos or your politicians who love SERVING hausa/fulani to the detriment of Yorubaland interests. Don't bother @ me. I am from the core Niger Delta, not Ibo. I say it as it is.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by GeneralPula: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
That’s the code..

They should leave..

They’re much more of a problem compare to what they offering our societies..

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by djon78(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
You are very right on this,i didn't know is this angle you are coming from.

Good you have gotten what I meant
Our people must wise up

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Excuses: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Who knows this granson before grin grin grin.... A Mr Nobody , how can one idiot be in Faraway UK and be barking orders to me here .....

I trust my Yoruba niggas not to pay attention to the rantings of a Mad rabid dog

You don't need to trust any one bro..Nigeria is fvcking yours..you own it by birth.!

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Uchasa(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
mustiman:

Please ooooooo, we are not one and can never be, Unity beggers, go and develop your land. Yoruba and igbo have nothing in common.

I'm not Igbo, I'm just saying the fact!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Chizzychinny: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
He should come back from UK first then lead the protest

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Vanzcharles(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
rottennaija:

Did you not watch Nnamdi Kanu broadcast? He caused all these.

Did you watch it?

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Stale tactics of divide and rule. Try another
grin grin grin
Unah never see something,
You are just waking up?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by shadfoye: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please, my brother stop threatning our Non-Yoruba ethnics Nigeria. I disaagreed and condemned it in a clear term.

All Nigerian youths stand against #ENDSARS#ENDBADGOVERNANCE#ENDCORRUPTION.

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by swedbase(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
TimeManager:
Those hailing Nnamdi Kanu are now condemning Adeyinka Grandson. Let's stop the hypocrisy.

kiss the truth!

Nnamdi Kanu is asking for referendum so that Biafrans can decide if they want to remain in Nigeria or Exit. If you people want the Igbos to leave then support the referendum. We would be extremely happy to leave Nigeria by December, at least I will get to fly direct to East from Europe rather than fly to Lagos and then fly another local airline to East.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
fabsyl:
mention me again n die a wretched young man

I m.not a man but a lady. Gate of hell fall on you
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by simplesearch: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Trying to create another Tutsi and hutu scenario here but it won't work. Because of few online divisive element who may not even be easterners in the first place you'll now make such unguarded declaration. I discovered that Ibos in real life are not at enmity with yorubas and vice versa. The way the hutu radio presenter who instigated mass genocide against the tutsi's was later tried, if anything goes wrong this guy might end up in the international criminal court. Funny enough this guy is even abroad fanning the ember of hate back home, what if his host country decide to kill him because of what few Nigerians there might have done wrong. This is utter foolishness from a guy abroad who should know better. May God heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by zinizta: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Recent happenings proves that Nigeria's problem is her leaders. Yorubas fighting Igbos is a total waste of time.

If Nigeria has only Yoruba and Igbos, the Igbos won't agitate for Biafra that's how cordial the understanding is between the two tribes

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Positivepoint(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
3Ceagle:

My friend will you shut up, how will the Ibos destroy where they have huge investment? Common sense is not common. Better help fish out those who participated in the crisis rather than looking for somebody to blame with your false narratives.

I listened to igbos given nnmadi kanu live reports of destruction they carried out during the protest and I heard him given instructions of how to be more effective in the destruction..
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by temi1290: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Who is he actually,we don't know him and we also don't give a damn about him,he should bleep the f*ck off

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by atonement12: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
fabsyl:
ur brain is covered wť weed, u r not going to make sense like that
Confused time-waster!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Chicastle: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
Hiding in the UK issuing nonsense quit notice grin Come down here make DSS grab you.

Nonsense.

Aswear DSS no dey joke with this kind thing one hand that UK hiddee go chop beans for Abuja small
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ayobaye(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
SOME PEOPLE ARE SICK AND YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL THEY SPEAK OUT.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Omoslim26: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
djon78:

I believe this is a very big wake up call to igbos

Leave Yoruba land

This article here shows that they don't want igbos
So it's wise to leave

Focus on the east

All the warning ojukwu gave like 20 years ago when he visited trade fair complex
Keeps on recycling

You go and live in other people's land
Build things there

Igbos enough words for the wise

Focus on the east
This is a very big wake up call

You are not wanted simple

And do you mind telling us the they dat do not want Igbo people the misguided young lad that wants to create small hit like n KANU has been denounced by well meaning Nigerians
The ohaneze which is the voice of The Igbo nation too openly denounced Ipob too wen his madness started so before you say they!!because of dis ragamuffin think again

Nigeria is One the earlier this sinks into the head of everyone the better for Us we either hang together or hang separately but in all WE STILL HANG IN ONE NIGERIA
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Omezif(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's not that somebody fat and tall is that he's sense.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by hardbody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Realday:

Actually, Adeyinka Granson is a notable person just like Adetilewa Adetokunko but I just don't really know his mind, maybe Igbo did something bad to him, I just don't know.

God bless Southerners
X

Who is Adetilewa Tokunbo and please don't refer me to google
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Franking: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yorubas make una no vex o. We are together in this.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nonsoco80(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Oh really !!! continue chestbeating... I thought your Ibo brothers already began wailing at bode Thomas Surulere, and some warehouse at amowo odofin axis.. even ware houses around computer village your Wailers are wailing...

Keep waiting and inciting violence on your people while you hide in your one room apartment behind keyboard

Shut up, mumu
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by legba1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hes not even living in naija....don't mind him, he must be hi on some Russian vodka
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by djon78(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Omoslim26:

And do you mind telling us the they dat do not want Igbo people the misguided young lad that wants to create small hit like n KANU has been denounced by well meaning Nigerians
The ohaneze which is the voice of The Igbo nation too openly denounced Ipob too wen his madness started so before you say they!!because of dis ragamuffin think again

Nigeria is One the earlier this sinks into the head of everyone the better for Us we either hang together or hang separately but in all WE STILL HANG IN ONE NIGERIA

It's not wise at all that igbos should put a lot of things in Lagos

It doesn't make any sense

They should use there brain

I am still one Nigeria
But against concentration of your things is not a wise decision at all
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Sulele04(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
IGBOS/IPOB LEAVE OUR LAND IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK.
WE DON USE MOUTH TALK AM UNA NO WAN HEAR, LAS LAS NA VIOLENCE WE GO USE PURSUE UNA COMOT.

ALABA,LADIPO AND COMPUTER VILLAGE IS OUR MAIN TARGET, IGBOS HEAD WILL ROLL.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Onlinesmart: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Miracle2020:
God bless the Yoruba nation. See how Yoruba are talking to him but you cannot see igbo talking to namdi kanu like this.
Are you surprised? That how slaves behave. They do everything to support their own whether right or wrong. Only slaves harbor victim mentality, feeling threatened everywhere he goes. The aftereffects of that is boasts upon boasts to assuage their mental defeat. Nobody takes them serious anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Anambra1stS0n: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
sokera:
What they did to Awolowo, Abiola and Akintola now they want to do to Tinubu... this generation will teach igbos a bitter lesson ...you are all free to buy land in any part of SW ,you can build mansion in lagos if you like but trust me it will all be burn down if you continue undermining us
Keyboard warrior we are waiting for you guys threat tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.