Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78594 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by QuietHammer(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
That is Musiwa
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by sokera: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
post=95335538:

Till then
yes till then ... what is certain is another civil war is coming , when it will come I dont know but as long as some people or visitors dont respect their host it will eventually leads to war ...
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by t2luv1: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
Hiding in the UK issuing nonsense quit notice grin Come down here make DSS grab you.

Nonsense.

Issuing an ultimatum from UK. What the f*ck .
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by DavIkenna(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Their are Yorubas, Hausas, Efik, etc with one or two business in South east. How many have ever been harassed or their business closed or their houses and premise burnt. If ever done, only on retaliation.

Hardly would a mosque b burnt.

Of a truth SE are peaceful people.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by sunto: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

So an ordinary nonentity who is an illegal undocumented immigrant in UK can put panic in the hearts of Ibos

Can you guys now see the reasons why Nnamdi Kanu needs to be stopped also?!

Go and see what your youths write on Biafra page on Facebook, check Kanu's and Igbos post this past 5 years

Kanu have ask for destruction of Yoruba so many time, an no igbo leader responded for over 6 year now some of the Video is still on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Anambra1stS0n: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
sokera:
yes till then ... what is certain is another civil war is coming , when it will come I dont know but as long as some people or visitors dont respect their host it will eventually leads to war ...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Thomist(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
We are waiting for you guys... Igbos are not coward. since Igbo are always blamed for everything. we are not coward. Let's all paint this nation red... You cowards, we are waiting for you.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Thomist(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
sokera:

Nobody is scared of any coward issuing threat to Igbo.
Anything that want to happen tomorrow, let it happen today... fools who couldn't even confront Fulani raping their mothers get mouth to threaten Igbo? we are waiting..

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by okoloemmalex(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
see mumu...

this is even one of those problems the youth 're fighting.

try show NAIJA make DSS use you shine small, maybe ya head go correct
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by drjoshua91: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Miracle2020:
God bless the Yoruba nation. See how Yoruba are talking to him but you cannot see igbo talking to namdi kanu like this.

you think so? how many igbo forums do you follow?
Kanu wey many Igbos no wan carry eyes see!!!

Nah recently sef I come dey like the guy�
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by athaboi(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
rottennaija:

Did you not watch Nnamdi Kanu broadcast? He caused all these.
you watch his broadcast?? Lolz
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by MrMaestro: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
sunto:

Kanu have ask for destruction of Yoruba so many time, an no igbo leader responded for over 6 year now some of the Video is still on YouTube
This is why many Yorubas will support Adeyinka Grandson.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by chigirlangel: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thomist:
We are waiting for you guys... Igbos are not coward.
since Igbo are always blamed for everything.
we are not coward. Let's all paint this nation red...
You cowards, we are waiting for you.

You dey enugu state dey make mouth grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by japhethGold: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
This idiotic young satanist is living in the past. He has forgotten the we Nigerian young generation have wised up and have faced our common enemy who is the old criminal politicians.

Tribe is nothing any more for we are ALL focused on one goal- New and free Nigeria for ALL.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by wristbangle: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nobody took him serious and am happy about that.

Las las, he is such a disgrace to his generation
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by delpee(f): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
I don't understand why anyone is paying attention to this clown. The sad thing is that those who think his sense of reasoning is okay will assume he's speaking for the Yorubas. He's very much on his own causing trouble from far away UK. Restraining myself from being abusive.. angry

He and Kanu are brothers indeed.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Sniper101(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
rottennaija:

Did you not watch Nnamdi Kanu broadcast? He caused all these.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it...
ONLY the riffraffs and the nonentities from the South East are buying into the trash Nnamdi Kanu is peddling grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by lighternote: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Adeyinka deranged grin grin grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by unshakablejihad: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
BabaOneChance:
At least, let me take Iya Ram-otu to the abortion clinic first. I can't leave a drop of my blood in the Waste.
grin
BabaOneChance:
At least, let me take Iya Ram-otu to the abortion clinic first. I can't leave a drop of my blood in the Waste.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by hardbody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ideh Chukwuma Innocent is the guy I am watching now on Arise Television. He ferried about 15 persons from the Lekki Toll Gate Brouhaha to hospitals. He did not ask whether they are yourubas igbos or hausas.

NL and the people here nauseate me. I am Igbo and have a lot of yoruba friends. As I chat, a yoruba friend got caught up in the melee since Monday and has been in my house as Edo lockdown is still militating against his return. We plan for him to make that trip on Tuesday back to his Benin base yet some fools will be issuing ultimatum for igbos to leave. Y'all should address your personal failures and stop putting the blame on igbos yorubas and hausas. Most people can largely live with each other and can tolerate themselves but you all allow the political class to use you to fan embers of ethnic rivalry and hatred.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ensamy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
His mates are in Nigeria receiving bullets from security officers so that Nigeria will be great . He is over there making noise. He is a looser in UK, even 70years old British women and embeciles have refused to marry him for papers.
He is now frustrated , staying in UK and making videos showing his discontent with life. Before UK Government will look into his asylum matter maybe he would have been in his sixties and tired. By then he will come back to Naija to look for a Nurse to marry so she will go and make money for him and care for his old age over there. They will run away when they get there. Looser. shocked.
His likes Nnamdi Kanu has ran away and making noise too outside. Nigerians youths are waiting for you people to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by homesteady(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Naptu2 why do I have a feeling that this guy is musiwa? grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
This guy is a bastard OMO ALE JATI JATI!!!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by raystanley(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
Hiding in the UK issuing nonsense quit notice grin Come down here make DSS grab you.

Nonsense.

٨ةف". ‹٨9ت

come home and get beheaded. that's what you deserved...shame on you, Mr. no name.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by emexc11(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thomist:
We are waiting for you guys... Igbos are not coward.
since Igbo are always blamed for everything.
we are not coward. Let's all paint this nation red...
You cowards, we are waiting for you.
Cease!!!!!!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ejisclin04: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Those calling Nnamdi Kalu, did he order Yoruba's out of Igbo land. Abeg make the yourubas hold this lunatic .. He needs psychiatric evaluation
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ashantitope: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
This idiot is in abroad telling us here in Nigeria what to do ?
Did we look like IPOB followers?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Shampoo77: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Recent happenings proves that Nigeria's problem is her leaders. Yorubas fighting Igbos is a total waste of time.

why is the idiot still in a foreign country?? he should come to Nigeria and issue his threat... useless grand son of a nobody.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Shampoo77: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
ashantitope:
This idiot is in abroad telling us here in Nigeria what to do ?
Did we look like IPOB followers?

don't mind the fool, I hope he is deported and come and enjoy his South West cum Lagos. yeye idiot.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by fabsyl(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

I m.not a man but a lady. Gate of hell fall on you
the curse is on u. u were supposed to b a man but bc u r cursed, u av been transgendered to a woman
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ada9ja(f): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:

Nonsense.

Have been telling Nnamdi Kalu that too.... Don't know what is wrong with them

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
fabsyl:
the curse is on u. u were supposed to b a man but bc u r cursed, u av been transgendered to a woman

You re obviously frustrated. So you think every account is a clone like yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.