Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78622 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Positivepoint(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Recent happenings proves that Nigeria's problem is her leaders. Yorubas fighting Igbos is a total waste of time.

Yet the igbo destruction of yoruba cities ain't a crime

5 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Gandollaar(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Gainman:
let me tell the Ibos the truth if they want to hear. I am a Yoruba person and I don't support d fight between d yorubas and d Ibos. Also I am not in support of those saying Ibos should leave Lagos because we own Nigeria together.
yes, the truth and my advice to Ibos is they should be very care of what they utter out from their mouths. this is very dangerous at this time. especially, Nnamdi Kanu doesn't like u people because he wants to put you people in problem in Lagos. What he uttered on the radio can set Lagos on fire between d yorubas and d Ibos. Ibos should warn Nnamdi Kanu to stop this evil act if he doesn't want to cause unrest in Lagos.
Yorubas are conservative and accommodating,if not wahala would have started. if Nnamdi Kanu and other Ibos should do that in the northern part,there will be immediate killings. The Hausa will not take it easy like d yorubas.
Shattap!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Gandollaar(f): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Oh really continue chestbeating... I thought your Ibo brothers already began wailing at bode Thomas Surulere, and some warehouse at amowo odofin axis.. even ware houses around computer village your Wailers are wailing...

Keep waiting and inciting violence on your people while you hide in your one room apartment behind keyboard

I'm scared! You were not inciting violence with your comment I quoted earlier.
Gerrarahia!

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by WilyWily: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Haaaaahaaaa, Adeyinka Grandson.
is a small boy

5 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Gokoyer0(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
Panic for your yoruba mind.

Why should kanu stopped,what are his offence.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by DKM123: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2020
LOL. I thought it was mostly during the Presidential elections that this clown shows his ugly head to help the politicians create divide between the Igbos and the Yorubas so they can be influenced by hate to vote their principal. grin

I guess the Government needed him this period as they don't like how the two tribes have formed a strong hold and uniting together to fight the Government so they have to resurrect this mumu along with some other paid social media e-cockroaches to do the divide and rule work.

Just imagine this "thing" threatening a whole tribe to leave the south west all the way from another continent where he resides. If that isn't hilarious, I don't know what is. grin cheesy

It will be sad if any youth falls for this CHEAP UNINTELLIGENT PROPAGANDA and start hating on each other over this evil people. It means whatever they are doing to hold on to power is working and that is a shame. For how long dem go dey use una head?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by lathrowinger: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2020
MichaelDuf:
Yorubas want to loot igbo properties.

Igbos please be prepared with guns.

Lol, though am not in support of that, buh shey Nna want #Biafla. This should be the best opportunity for us all...

Reply me, no insult ooo... U guys view really matters... Am trying to figure out something.
Matured reply, no insult plz. God bless Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by francdec4(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2020
From someone who is living in another man's land & country. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Owerri1stSon: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Gainman:
let me tell the Ibos the truth if they want to hear. I am a Yoruba person and I don't support d fight between d yorubas and d Ibos. Also I am not in support of those saying Ibos should leave Lagos because we own Nigeria together.
yes, the truth and my advice to Ibos is they should be very care of what they utter out from their mouths. this is very dangerous at this time. especially, Nnamdi Kanu doesn't like u people because he wants to put you people in problem in Lagos. What he uttered on the radio can set Lagos on fire between d yorubas and d Ibos. Ibos should warn Nnamdi Kanu to stop this evil act if he doesn't want to cause unrest in Lagos.
Yorubas are conservative and accommodating,if not wahala would have started. if Nnamdi Kanu and other Ibos should do that in the northern part,there will be immediate killings. The Hausa will not take it easy like d yorubas.

Put which Igbo in trouble? Lagos that is no man's land? Try anyhow you go see anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by sukar886: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mumu,, is uk your village

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by caprini1: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gainman:
And with all you just said,where have you seen an igbo yoruba fight ? Even with all the online insults?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by WaleRock: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
MichaelDuf:

HAVE THEY PAID YOU TOO TO CAUSE DISTRACTION AND DISSENSION, AS THEY CONTINUE TO DIVIDE TO RULE US?

DO YOU THINK YORUBA PEOPLE ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE FROM EVERY NATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF ROBBING THEM OF THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY?

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YORUBA PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

STAY WOKE, NIGERIANS!

WE'VE COME OF AGE! FOR THE SAKE OF THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY, LET'S STICK TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY.

18 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ecolime(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
He should come down here and block the roads now.

I'm sure he's a jobless asylum seeker where he is. I hate it when stupid people make silly statements outside of Naija. Ugly coward.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by dadavivo: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
MichaelDuf:

there's no difference between you and that grandson.

This last few weeks had made me realise that these politicians don't like to see the southern part of Nigeria United.

It's so obvious

9 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by fergie001: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
Hiding in the UK issuing nonsense quit notice grin Come down here make DSS grab you.

Nonsense.

Hwf?
Wey my drink for yesterday (Modric)..before you go block me for Ore? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by britiko: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ignore d Grandiot!
United we stand.

6 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by OmoOshodi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Who are the we he's talking about?...clown
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by MisterKings(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
So now I am an ibo man born in lagos married to an Edo woman, what is my fate?

Does this ignoramus even know how deep the connection we have with yorubas here in lagos. We marry ourselves. We do business together, we have so mingled to be having a fight.

Even this campaign of Nnamdi Kanu will not work either. You think an ibo man will leave his money making business here in lagos to go over to the south east to start afresh?

Please let this he goat whose words smell like one be totally ignored.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin grin Infact the goal still dey make me happy.

fergie001:

Hwf?
Wey my drink for yesterday (Modric)..before you go block me for Ore? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by fergie001: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin Infact the goal still dey make me happy.
E sweet me pass you grin cheesy grin cheesy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Eastlink(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
We are fully ready for you cowards.

No be for this lagos we dey.
Hope you people can see your fellow tout. Doing same thing as your boss Kanu. If I was the federal government, I’ll secretly use the DSS to abduct both this Grandson fool and animal Kanu. Bring them to Kirikiri prison and put them in the same cell. Each day, both will be allowed to fight themselves as their sentence. Non will kill each other but will fight for 3 good years until they receive sense.

We’ll make sure they bleed with their own blood the battle they want to inflict on the generality of their tribesmen.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by egopersonified(f): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hope he is coming into the country today, cos you can't be in the UK and be talking non sense to those in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by BENARI: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Anyone taking this slowpoke who can hardly read what was written for him seriously needs to have his head checked out. I doubt any yoruba person takes him seriously either. But for any who do, I'm sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by MrMaestro: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Igbos can disregard this at their own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by madridguy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Benzema messed up some chances walahi.

fergie001:

E sweet me pass you grin cheesy grin cheesy....

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by fergie001: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
Benzema messed up some chances walahi.
Oya, lie down flat...make I nancer the ball grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by madridguy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin grin

fergie001:

Oya, lie down flat...make I nancer the ball grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.