Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78620 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by descartes400: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

So an ordinary nonentity who is an illegal undocumented immigrant in UK can put panic in the hearts of Ibos

Can you guys now see the reasons why Kanu needs to be stopped also?!

Go and see what your youths write on Biafra page

I share your sentiments! A dose of their own otapiapia.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Heavensent01(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
the same guy Igbo abuse other Yoruba on for standing against his self illusion ideology?

I'm not surprise though, Igbo set their political rights on misplace priority. is it not surprising that Nnamdi KANU that have directly and indirectly disrespect and ridicule Igbo elites and even Igbo common Igbo people but the imbeciles is still seen as demigod in Igbo land

I hope they endorsed Adeyinka's warning as they've been doing in the past
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by JoeEeL(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
I am yoruba and I love the ibos so much.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nchenches: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Adeyinka Grandson would want Igbos to leave SW region but sticks to one Nigeria because of crude oil in the Niger Delta.

What a foolish human being.

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Puregrey: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
The guy forget to tell his people to come back home first.. Seems every tribe has his own kind of Nnamdi Kanu cheesy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by djon78(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Recent happenings proves that Nigeria's problem is her leaders. Yorubas fighting Igbos is a total waste of time.

I believe this is a very big wake up call to igbos

Leave Yoruba land

This article here shows that they don't want igbos
So it's wise to leave

Focus on the east

All the warning ojukwu gave like 20 years ago when he visited trade fair complex
Keeps on recycling

You go and live in other people's land
Build things there

Igbos enough words for the wise

Focus on the east
This is a very big wake up call

You are not wanted simple

9 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by brexit: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
We want to see his profile, some of them are Bouncers overseas

He is too local

Making a very fooooooolish comments, he can't equal the contributions of a single Igbo trader in Lagos

Evidence of shallow thinking and low esteem

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
A nobody is giving a directive grin, a nonentity for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by SeriouslySense(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
that is it, there is no much difference between Ibo and Yoruba.
JoeEeL:
I am yoruba and I love the ibos so much.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
MichaelDuf:
Yorubas want to loot igbo properties.

Igbos please be prepared with guns.

Pls stop this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Franzinni: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Who be this one self ??

Why all this tribalism?

How is Igbo your problem ...you are in another country and you are trying to chase people in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by MurderX: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
By posting this video, nairaland is spreading and inciting genocide. Nairaland is becoming a means to peddle fake news and panick. Its unprofessional and illegal to put up such a video in a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by pepperandsalt(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Make im come down to Naija with his order Na.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
We are fully ready for you cowards.

No be for this lagos we dey.

Pls stop this. Can't you see through the talks? Learn to ignore some nonentities

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Karleb(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
This fellow is very stupid!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
The problem with Nigeria isn't tribalism, it's illiteracy.

What does the igbo, Yoruba Hausa have in common.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by DimIsaac10(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
So the ragamuffin can't answer his name bah?.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by guru90: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hahahaha. Listen to all yorubas in the house...

I am igbo guy from Anambra state......

And I am @ peace with yoruba and Hausa include my fellow ibos.....

But with this video, I don't want to develop hatre towards my yoruba brothers and sisters in the house.....

Why must this man vomits such words?
And beside I work for no people include ibos, yoruba and Hausa.
I am boss of myself. I can establish any where in the whole world.
So, I should starts leaving tomorrow abi....

No problem because I don't want to fight any one...... If they said I will leave... i will call my workers tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Teejay13(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another fool who is aspiring for recognition.

People like him are among does fueling for division in Nigeria.

He is a tribal bigot!

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by xreal: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
He is sick, he is talking for himself.

Living outside Nigeria and talking senseless thing.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by JoeEeL(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
SeriouslySense:
that is it, there is no much difference between Ibo and Yoruba.

They're trying to divide both tribes honestly. How can an idiott give ultimatum to a tribe and then you say we're in one Nigeria?

Don't you see the hypocrisy? If you people don't want people in your land, why not peacefullly give them their Biafra? All these animals confirm his words that this country is a zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by djon78(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
We are fully ready for you cowards.

No be for this lagos we dey.

Keep on making noise

They don't want you
So start planning exit plans

A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by rolams(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another idiot!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by boxypane(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
The division card has started playing. Let the federal govt of this time know that we are smarter.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Franktom247(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
How did the likes of this one and speed darlington get visa and pass embassy drilling am in shock like our darling daddy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Positivepoint:

Yet the igbo destruction of yoruba cities ain't a crime

Your brain I is reading error!! error!! error
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Igbos run?...
You don't know those guys...
Truly Igbos don't go looking for trouble.
They are the only people so confident in surviving even as a separate nation.
That's why they are being called names by unity beggers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.