Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78619 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Emekaonline: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
fabsyl:
a bleaching Oba who wants to drive us into lagoon was driven out of his palace and he is still looking for his crown n walking stick. this nonentity who is he? VI guys dey run Lagos mushin boy wan open mouth.

Please how is this man different from lunatic kanu who is also in London? Many fools are castigating this guy but never castigated the fugitive kanu that started this all along. Kanu asked all his useless family to burn down and destroy Tinubu's businesses in Lagos. Have you listened to it? The question for you is how has Tinubu in Lagos been the problem of Kanu an indigene of Abia state? Is Tinubu responsible for the corruption going on in Igbo land? For God sake, Tinubu left the power since 2007 but the Igbos will not allow him to rest when most of them could not even remember some of Tinubu contemporaries in Igbos land. I think we need someone like Adeyinka that will place the imbecilic kanu and his supporters in their place

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Goodvibes007: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
The yorubas's equivalent of Nnamdi Kanu.
However, unlike the Igbos that made Nnamdi Kalu a leader after spewing his divisive vitriols, the yorubas are wiser, and this guy is a clown to the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Seniorwriter(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Priscy01:
Adeyinka Grandson Issues Quit Notice To Igbos; Rita Daniels, Soyinka, FFK React

Leader of a so-called Young Yoruba for Freedom, Adeyinka Grandson, who currently resides abroad, in a viral video obtained by IGBERE TV urged all Igbo to leave Lagos in 48 hours or face dire consequences.

Nollywood actress, Rita Daniels and Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka among others who are preaching national unity, and cautioning ethnic and religious jingoists against ruining the harmony that has existed — have reacted to the video.

Regina Daniels’ mum kicks against Adeyinka Grandson’s threat to Igbo in Yorubaland

Rita who is the mother of actress Regina Daniels reposted the video on Instagram on Saturday and wrote a lengthy message addressing what Adeyinka said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGuPTU1nbZv/?igshid=kwlr4ipz76u8

The mother of four also advised Nigerians to remember the good times they shared on the protest grounds irrespective of tribe and religion.

Adeyinka Grandson’s threat to Igbo is work of sick, cowardly minds – Wole Soyinka

https://igberetvnews.com/1369295/soyinka-speaks-video-asking-igbo-indigenes-leave-yorubaland/

Femi Fani-Kayode:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1320061181776769025

Kindly IGNORE this junky joor he is high on UK cracks!!!!

We Moooooove

#EndPolicebrutality
#EndBadgovernance

©Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Gbolaboi80: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
When you see slowpoke they don't need someone to tell you this is one

Let me assume is fake news before I finished him
At the initial stage of the protest can someone identify who is yoruba or igbo?
But the at the end of the protest I cried profusely
For a man that crave for better Nigeria won't be tribalist.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Emekaonline: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Megaideas:
I wonder how and why this slowpoke feels that all power belongs to him. By the way, who made an slowpoke a leader?

Igbos go nowhere, do your worst and they will annihilate all of you in your own land. JUST TRY AND SEE. ENVY PERSONIFIED!!!

Please how is this man different from lunatic kanu who is also in London? Many fools are castigating this guy but never castigated the fugitive kanu that started this all along. Kanu asked all his useless family to burn down and destroy Tinubu's businesses in Lagos. Have you listened to it? The question for you is how has Tinubu in Lagos been the problem of Kanu an indigene of Abia state? Is Tinubu responsible for the corruption going on in Igbo land? For God sake, Tinubu left the power since 2007 but the Igbos will not allow him to rest when most of them could not even remember some of Tinubu contemporaries in Igbos land. I think we need someone like Adeyinka that will place the imbecilic kanu and his supporters in their place

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
dadavivo:
there's no difference between you and that grandson

Abeg no mind am
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by SaintBeehot(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

Put which Igbo in trouble? Lagos that is no man's land? Try anyhow you go see anyhow
grin chestbeating animal at it again, if they kill you or your family members for Lagos nothing change my brother talk less of looting your shops cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
He is not a clown. He is taking Oduduwa children to the promised Land.

The fool has only[b] 500 followers[/b] on Twitter out of over 70 million Yoruba - grin grin grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by djon78(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gainman:
let me tell the Ibos the truth if they want to hear. I am a Yoruba person and I don't support d fight between d yorubas and d Ibos. Also I am not in support of those saying Ibos should leave Lagos because we own Nigeria together.
yes, the truth and my advice to Ibos is they should be very care of what they utter out from their mouths. this is very dangerous at this time. especially, Nnamdi Kanu doesn't like u people because he wants to put you people in problem in Lagos. What he uttered on the radio can set Lagos on fire between d yorubas and d Ibos. Ibos should warn Nnamdi Kanu to stop this evil act if he doesn't want to cause unrest in Lagos.
Yorubas are conservative and accommodating,if not wahala would have started. if Nnamdi Kanu and other Ibos should do that in the northern part,there will be immediate killings. The Hausa will not take it easy like d yorubas.

See igbos should leave Lagos for real

The signs are there

Even the northerners are not antagonistic against the igbos
They appreciate the value igbos are adding to them

On Friday the FCT minister went about appealing to igbo business men there goods were destroyed

One auto car dealer in Apo
Over 30 of his exotic cars were burnt
The government promised to compensate him

That's honest rulership

The body language from the west of Nigeria on igbos for some time now has not been good

Igbo men must wise up
Begin to plan your exit
Sell off your properties and assets
And stop building anything again over there

The west is showing there body language

Igbos should better wise up

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Uchasa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Oh really continue chestbeating... I thought your Ibo brothers already began wailing at bode Thomas Surulere, and some warehouse at amowo odofin axis.. even ware houses around computer village your Wailers are wailing...

Keep waiting and inciting violence on your people while you hide in your one room apartment behind keyboard

I also advice you to channell this your keypad bravery against Hausas who are killing your brothers in their own land, Fagba, Ijaiye,Lagos.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by NADFOR: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
MichaelDuf:
Yorubas want to loot igbo properties.

Igbos please be prepared with guns.
Another traitor spotted
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Arotemi: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
This one too just want attention.who is he please? Unscrupulous element

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eastlink:
Hope you people can see your fellow tout. Doing same thing as your boss Kanu. If I was the federal government, I’ll secretly use the DSS to abduct both this Grandson fool and animal Kanu. Bring them to Kirikiri prison and put them in the same cell. Each day, both will be allowed to fight themselves as their sentence. Non will kill each other but will fight for 3 good years until they receive sense.

We’ll make sure they bleed with their own blood the battle they want to inflict on the generality of their tribesmen.

Pls ignore him. He or she might even be a clone. Okay?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Goodvibes007: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Emekaonline:

My points exactly. However, unlike the Igbos, the yorubas are too sophisticated to take this clown called Adeyinka serious.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another idiot on the loose.
There's no difference between him and the psychiatry patients released in Calabar some days ago.
After we end
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by winterfell007(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kanu should be stopped too because he and Grandson a hate elements and divisive inerts

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Emekaonline: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
brexit:
We want to see his profile, some of them are Bouncers overseas

He is too local

Making a very fooooooolish comments, he can't equal the contributions of a single Igbo trader in Lagos

Evidence of shallow thinking and low esteem

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
There's no difference between him and the psychiatry patients released in Calabar some days ago.
After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity in Nigeria.
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another attention seeker like the other idiot who claims to be a Jew!!!

If only sane and intelligent people will deny him the spotlight he so desperately hungers for!!!

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by 3Ceagle(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Positivepoint:

Yet the igbo destruction of yoruba cities ain't a crime

My friend will you shut up, how will the Ibos destroy where they have huge investment? Common sense is not common. Better help fish out those who participated in the crisis rather than looking for somebody to blame with your false narratives.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by nedekid: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
TimeManager:
Those hailing Nnamdi Kanu are now condemning Adeyinka Grandson. Let's stop the hypocrisy.

kiss the truth!
He and Kanu are idiots. Anyone paying attention to them needs to have his head examined.
They stay in UK and want to set naija ablaze.
Fear that held me this few days has not happened before simply because I considered where will I run to with my family if chaos starts? I no get British or US passport naa.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Ekpekaycee: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why give every nonentity undeserved attention? I ask these questions:
What is he and who is he?
What is his contribution to the greatness of the Yoruba race?
If the Igbo and other tribes leave south west, can he fill the vacuum that will be left?
Why humor this nincompoop with response? Empty vessels, they say, makes the loudest noise. Yes some can be used for storage but this type is best used to trash garbage.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
For your mind now,you think you made sense.

I don't want to share the same country with you is never a crime.

Your Grandson or what ever you call him should start agitating for Oduduwa,we all will support him.

Stale tactics of divide and rule. Try another
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Emekaonline: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
TsaTrinity:
After we end

Please stop being an hypocrite. Please how is this man different from lunatic kanu who is also in London? Many fools are castigating this guy but never castigated the fugitive kanu that started this all along. Kanu asked all his useless family to burn down and destroy Tinubu's businesses in Lagos. Have you listened to it? The question for you is how has Tinubu in Lagos been the problem of Kanu an indigene of Abia state? Is Tinubu responsible for the corruption going on in Igbo land? For God sake, Tinubu left the power since 2007 but the Igbos will not allow him to rest when most of them could not even remember some of Tinubu contemporaries in Igbos land. I think we need someone like Adeyinka that will place the imbecilic kanu and his supporters in their place
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by tnerro1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
No worry, my visa go soon ready. When I reach there, na hot slaps I go give am on behalf of the southern and middle belt youths of Nigeria
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Wallatah: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Useless idiot
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by greggng: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gainman:
let me tell the Ibos the truth if they want to hear. I am a Yoruba person and I don't support d fight between d yorubas and d Ibos. Also I am not in support of those saying Ibos should leave Lagos because we own Nigeria together.
yes, the truth and my advice to Ibos is they should be very care of what they utter out from their mouths. this is very dangerous at this time. especially, Nnamdi Kanu doesn't like u people because he wants to put you people in problem in Lagos. What he uttered on the radio can set Lagos on fire between d yorubas and d Ibos. Ibos should warn Nnamdi Kanu to stop this evil act if he doesn't want to cause unrest in Lagos.
Yorubas are conservative and accommodating,if not wahala would have started. if Nnamdi Kanu and other Ibos should do that in the northern part,there will be immediate killings. The Hausa will not take it easy like d yorubas.

Instead of all this threat why can't we sit down and divide this country so that everyone will go their way and people can now decide which country they wanna live in peacefully without being threatened . The federal government declared Kanu and his group as terrorist so why associate well meaning igbos to the activity of one man who doesn't reside in nigeria . For your information the igbos are the reason why Nigeria is still united till date cos the live in all corners of this country carrying out tbeir businesses ...,developing the area the stay ....what I don't understand is how end sars matter had now turned to ethnic affairs .

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Tobi116: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yorubas ehn,see how all of them came for the stupid Grandson but the question is can Igbos do this? but no they will rather support him and make it look like a small matter.My advice to Igbos is that they should be very careful of what they say because small stupid tweets can cause wahala,one even said that they've bought all the lands in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by oyebanji(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
People like this guy are sick nah. He dey UK wan dey cause wahala for Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by djon78(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I have learnt early in life to ignore a mad man.
If he misbehaves I know the road to Yaba.

You think what he is saying many don't think like that?

Igbos should better wise up
And start exit strategy from the eesy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by sammirano3: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good one
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by JONSYN7154: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Touch the Igbo's and see if we from the other tribe will pitch tent with them and fight along side.

We protest together to #EndSARS and you're here blabbing and saying NONSENSE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.