Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (78623 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Realday: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Who knows this granson before grin grin grin.... A Mr Nobody , how can one idiot be in Faraway UK and be barking orders to me here .....

I trust my Yoruba niggas not to pay attention to the rantings of a Mad rabid dog

Actually, Adeyinka Granson is a notable person just like Adetilewa Adetokunko but I just don't really know his mind, maybe Igbo did something bad to him, I just don't know.

God bless Southerners
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by djon78(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I have learnt early in life to ignore a mad man.
If he misbehaves I know the road to Yaba.

You think what he is saying many don't think like that?

Igbos should better wise up
And start exit strategy from the west

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Emekaonline: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ekpekaycee:
Why give every nonentity undeserved attention? I ask these questions:
What is he and who is he?
What is his contribution to the greatness of the Yoruba race?
If the Igbo and other tribes leave south west, can he fill the vacuum that will be left?
Why humor this nincompoop with response? Empty vessels, they say, makes the loudest noise. Yes some can be used for storage but this type is best used to trash garbage.

How many time have you asked the same question about kanu the terrorist? Please how is this man different from lunatic kanu who is also in London? Many fools are castigating this guy but never castigated the fugitive kanu that started this all along. Kanu asked all his useless family to burn down and destroy Tinubu's businesses in Lagos. Have you listened to it? The question for you is how has Tinubu in Lagos been the problem of Kanu an indigene of Abia state? Is Tinubu responsible for the corruption going on in Igbo land? For God sake, Tinubu left the power since 2007 but the Igbos will not allow him to rest when most of them could not even remember some of Tinubu contemporaries in Igbos land. I think we need someone like Adeyinka that will place the imbecilic kanu and his supporters in their place

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by OdenKelechi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
God wan punish this bastard
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by NADFOR: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
MrMaestro:
Igbos can disregard this at their own peril.
Agent of disunity spotted
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:
We heard Nnamdi Kanu saying he orders the burning down of Lagos. We shall see

Pls go hear well again. That's not true. Plsss
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Temptee101(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
ecolime:
He should come down here and block the roads now.

I'm sure he's a jobless asylum seeker where he is. I hate it when stupid people make silly statements outside of Naija. Ugly coward.

As in eh!

D idiot ugly no be small.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by SeriouslySense(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
The grandson or whatever is just a fool. He just talks and is going nowhere.
JoeEeL:

They're trying to divide both tribes honestly. How can an idiott give ultimatum to a tribe and then you say we're in one Nigeria?

Don't you see the hypocrisy? If you people don't want people in your land, why not peacefullly give them their Biafra? All these animals confirm his words that this country is a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Japhtee:

Nobody prays for trouble but Yorubas are the least of any tribe worries when it comes to fight. So lets move over to another topic jare.

Yea you are right. That I know s
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by CryptoAnalyst: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Who be this one again. After congesting your lungs and brains with British cocaine, you come online to talk nonsense.

Who is even the “WE” this oloriburuku keeps talking about?

He should come down to naija and say this nonsense in public if he is not a coward.

You dey oceans apart from naija dey issue threats, come here and show yourself nah. FUCKING COWARD.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by igboamakaaa: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Oh really continue chestbeating... I thought your Ibo brothers already began wailing at bode Thomas Surulere, and some warehouse at amowo odofin axis.. even ware houses around computer village your Wailers are wailing...

Keep waiting and inciting violence on your people while you hide in your one room apartment behind keyboard

Na wah oh, Don't be naiive nw, that person you just replied isn't an igbo guy. Check through his post history, it's not everything anyone says that you'd react to. Don't you know that there are now many bots on Nairaland?

Infact, that guy may even be a robot as well, so you just wasted your time talking to something that is not even alive. Something that has been programmed by a software developer to say what it currently says.

Nna, calm down. Take life gently wink peace.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Obierika(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Why is the idiot Somebody's grandson for fvck's sake?

Can't he answer his name?

And when he says "we", what is his network on ground?

We shouldn't be making charlatans famous.

He's a deranged piece of garbage!

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by ScotMisile: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

So an ordinary nonentity who is an illegal undocumented immigrant in UK can put panic in the hearts of Ibos

Can you guys now see the reasons why Kanu needs to be stopped also?!

Go and see what your youths write on Biafra page

you are right bruh
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
CSTRR:
This does not deserve frontpage na.

No ethnic group has a monopoly of madness.

No ethnic group has all its people within its borders.

Pls ignore that guy. His people are not with him on that
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by aswani(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Empty barrels would always make the most noise.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Sweetcho: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
So no more Ghana must go but igbo must go, why my Nigerian brothers you dont like peace at all
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by BabaOneChance: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
SeriouslySense:
lol you are fighting air, there is no problem between our people you are just paying attention to that empty head

Good one
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Franzinni: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Emekaonline:

Why are you all fools? Many of you fools are castigating this guy but never castigated the fugitive kanu that started this all along. Kanu asked all his useless family to burn down and destroy Tinubu's businesses in Lagos. Have you listened to it? The question for you is how has Tinubu in Lagos been the problem of Kanu an indigene of Abia state? Is Tinubu responsible for the corruption going on in Igbo land? For God sake, Tinubu left the power since 2007 but the Igbos will not allow him to rest when most of them could not even remember some of Tinubu contemporaries in Igbos land. I think we need someone like Adeyinka that will place the imbecilic kanu and his supporters in their place

Well you have said it all .. You are a good fool detector sir..

I know you are not using your brain to it's fool potential but I forgive your shortcoming

Please can you answer this question please ..

If the stupidity of this grandson by talking like this brings about clashes ... Will adeyinka be a casualty? He is abroad there safe and abiding by British laws and customs but instigating violence over here where real people have their families

What is the diference between this man and KANU?

They both lack critical thinking ...the time of attack blindly has passed. We should not be led by emotions anymore !!!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Kirchoffs: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Realday:

Actually, Adeyinka Granson is a notable person just like Adetilewa Adetokunko but I just don't really know his mind, maybe Igbo did something bad to him, I just don't know.

God bless Southerners

Notable in where ? So because one Igbo man did something to him , all Igbos should be chased out..... The guy is an ethnic jingoist and deserves be stoned to death
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by djon78(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
Come and force me out na.

I am an igbo man
I am just letting you know the signs
Our people should not overlook this threat
They must begin exit strategy
Start selling off there properties
Stop any development

Enough words for the wise

This was a warning ojukwu gave to the igbos like 20 years Ago when he came to trade fair complex and saw what igbos were building

Ikemba wept that day
He said our people have not learnt there lesson

Igbos must wake up
Now is still early

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Emekaonline: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
CryptoAnalyst:
Who be this one again. After congesting your lungs and brains with British cocaine, you come online to talk nonsense.

Who is even the “WE” this oloriburuku keeps talking about?

He should come down to naija and say this nonsense in public if he is not a coward.

You dey oceans apart from naija dey issue threats, come here and show yourself nah. FUCKING COWARD.

Many fools castigating Adeyinka here are deranged supporters of kanu the fugitive. They hail kanu, listen to him every now and then but abusing this Adeyinka. You can see that so many idiots are in Nigeria. Please how is this man different from lunatic kanu who is also in London? Many fools are castigating this guy but never castigated the fugitive kanu that started this all along. Kanu asked all his useless family to burn down and destroy Tinubu's businesses in Lagos. Have you listened to it? The question for you is how has Tinubu in Lagos been the problem of Kanu an indigene of Abia state? Is Tinubu responsible for the corruption going on in Igbo land? For God sake, Tinubu left the power since 2007 but the Igbos will not allow him to rest when most of them could not even remember some of Tinubu contemporaries in Igbos land. I think we need someone like Adeyinka that will place the imbecilic kanu and his supporters in their place
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by baby124: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Only one lunatic on the internet.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Emoney08: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
JoeEeL:
I am yoruba and I love the ibos so much.

My dear in fact my best friend is a Yoruba guy and he is very very trustworthy. The truth is that I can't afford to lose his friendship

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Sobasojek: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Megaideas:
I wonder how and why this slowpoke feels that all power belongs to him. By the way, who made an slowpoke a leader?

Igbos go nowhere, do your worst and they will annihilate all of you in your own land. JUST TRY AND SEE. ENVY PERSONIFIED!!!
Continue deceiving yourself ipobian. Igbos will be killed, roasted and eaten

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by winterfell007(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
WaleRock:

HAVE THEY PAID YOU TOO TO CAUSE DISTRACTION AND DISSENSION, AS THEY CONTINUE TO DIVIDE TO RULE US?

DO YOU THINK YORUBA PEOPLE ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE FROM EVERY NATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF ROBBING THEM OF THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY?

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YORUBA PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

STAY WOKE, NIGERIANS!

WE'VE COME OF AGE! FOR THE SAKE OF THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY, LET'S STICK TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY.

Please don't take that dude seriously. They're all agents of division. Both he, Grandson or abo Granddaughter and Nnamdi Kanu are all divisive elements. They're all northern elements that wants to spoil the newly found southern unity

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
djon78:

I believe this is a very big wake up call to igbos

Leave Yoruba land

This article here shows that they don't want igbos
So it's wise to leave

Focus on the east

All the warning ojukwu gave like 20 years ago when he visited trade fair complex
Keeps on recycling

You go and live in other people's land
Build things there

Igbos enough words for the wise

Focus on the east
This is a very big wake up call

You are not wanted simple

Allow them make their own decision free willed.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Farki: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
This grandson is a madman full stop.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
djon78:

Keep on making noise

They don't want you
So start planning exit plans

A word is enough for the wise

Stale tactics. Try another
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by akdjr(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
I am giving all the mosquito's in my house 24hours to vacate my apartment or else I will spray them snipper. They have been protesting that I am sleeping under net.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Baawahala:
Igbos run?...
You don't know those guys...
Truly Igbos don't go looking for trouble.
They are the only people so confident in surviving even as a separate nation.
That's why they are being called names by unity beggers.

Stale tactics of divide and rule. Try another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.