Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (75828 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Taciturn1: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

What is this one blabbing about? When they asked them to come forward, they didn't ask fake news people and liars to come forward.

It is not by force to comment.
Too bad for you guys. The protesters through djswitch_ captured the terror, live.

We remain disappointed.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by SmartyPants(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay

Oya BMC food don land....take over....

Shey lekki massacre didn't happen ahbi

Massa for crying out loud, Gov. Sanwo Olu has confirmed that two people died in the period of time without telling us who they were or confirming how they died. So that one person is speaking up now does not necessarily support a contrary narrative.

That said, it is good that she has spoken up, and we hope that the families of all the departed will do the same.

I know you are not trying to convince us that out of thousands present one person was "massacred".
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

The thing is, why must they pick their already debunked fake news? How desperate can they be.

You see the evil ipob woman below, she's the ipob posting all the ipob rubbish on youtube and also on NL. I think the OP is the same poster on youtube.
You can see how bile-filled her face is.
That's d result of constant unwarranted hatred for her fellow human!
cool
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2020
SmartyPants:

Massa for crying out loud, Gov. Sanwo Olu has confirmed that two people died in the period of time without telling us who they were or confirming how they died. So that one person is speaking up now does not necessarily support a contrary narrative.

That said, it is good that she has spoken up, and we hope that the families of all the departed will do the same.

I know you are not trying to convince us that out of thousands present one person was "massacred".

1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by LegendHero(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Philistine:

The woman is not his mother, she was hired for the dirty job. I learnt the guy's real mother is in Aba. Scroll up, u will see the info

Omo these people mad gan o.

Why are they even doing this?

They have singlehandedly made mockery of the Lekki shootings with their numerous fake news and pictures.

Now even people that feel real pain will be doubting everything about people dying from there now coz how can you believe something when almost 80% of the news given about it returns fake.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by HIPROFILE(m): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.

May your foolishness kill you!

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

must you ascribe IPOB to everything you say online?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Easternmind:

Lol...That woman is pure yoruba,she even made a video cautioning yorubas to desist from turning the whole matter into a tribal thing(I'm saying this because I watched that very video) by the way.. In her words "Yorubas can't we think for once' if you want the said video I can even show it to you here..

Her speaking Yoruba did bother me, she's ipob.

Many ibo people speak Yoruba and Yoruba people don't post evil videos by ipob, Yoruba people don't advertise kanu and ipob.

Just like how many you Igbos claim Yoruba names and say you are YORUBA from Osun

She's pure ipob, a true descendant of kanu the ipob terrorist.

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2020
LegendHero:

But what will these people get from all this fake news by attributing other death to Lekki shooting to prove a point?

To even think a mother can be caught in such a wave of glaring fake news beats my imagination.

What does she stand to gain in all this?
**Does her disposition even look like someone mourning?
**will someone mourning be interviewed casually at d busstop as if she's giving an opinion or she'll be holed up in her house mourning d loss of her child?

Not until d conveyers of dt wicked destructive rumour (Djswitch and co) are brought to book, we'll daily continue to experience these comedies, I tell u!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by ikeyman00(m): 12:12am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot: 7:30pm On Oct 25

When the fg of the zoo secretly buried more than 100 soldiers killed by boko harem and denied it; where were idiots like you; they could have got away with it if not that boko harem released the incidence footage

Mad man plz enjoy your paid #5,000 and shut up because the truth will eventually be in the open

mad people everywhere

by the way help me to ask that devil Tinubu who switched the toll gate light off

ndi ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Many ibo people speak Yoruba and Yoruba people don't post evil videos by ipob, Yoruba people don't advertise kanu and ipob.

Just like how many you Igbos claim Yoruba names and say you are YORUBA from Osun

That one is even a no brainer!
There's a family living close to me, if not for their names, u can never guess they are Igbo's cos they were born in Lagos and speak Yoruba FLAWLESSLY with no Igbo accent!
cool

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
ikeyman00:

When the fg of the zoo secretly buried more than 100 soldiers killed by boko harem and denied it; where were idiots like you; they could have got away with it if not that boko harem released the incidence footage

Mad man plz enjoy your paid #5,000 and shut up

mad people everywhere

by the way help me to ask that devil Tinubu who switched the toll gate light off

ndi ara
[/s]

Off topic. Stop quoting me with irrelevant nonsense if you have nothing relevant about the topic to contribute.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Keegan: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Na wah o.
Na which one we go believe now?

Think for a while. Why is it that only non-Yorubas are the alleged victims of a massacre that happened right in Yorubaland? Eniola Badmus that was rumoured to be killed wasn't at the venue as they claimed.
Personal I can see ethnic coloration in all these and I strongly believe that the authority can see it too. Be rest assured that we will soon get to the root of everything soon.

The soldiers that shots at the venue were stage managed they are not Nigerian Army, any Dick, Tom and Harry can lay their hands on army uniform and pretend to be army we know this happened in Nigeria often. I am surprised we cannot reason well.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2020
richie240:

**Does her disposition even look like someone mourning?
**will someone mourning be interviewed casually at d busstop as if she's giving an opinion or she'll be holed up in her house mourning d loss of her child?

Not until d conveyers of dt wicked destructive rumour (Djswitch and co) are brought to book, we'll daily continue to experience these comedies, I tell u!

Imagine a mother who just lost her child insulting abusing and cursing swearing for people should die, going on and on about palliatives.

That was just another ipob information warfare congregation that failed already.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by ikeyman00(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot
Off topic. Stop quoting me with irrelevant nonsense if you have nothing relevant about the topic to contrubute

you see the wahala of a typical zoo graduates that believe the world starts and end the zoo called Nigeria

Do you know that in a civil world a high profile case could be lost if the credibility of the accused is on line

then tell me the reason i should believe those that promise CHANCE but lie and death

You are just unconsciously stupid and naive and i hope you are aware

quoting a mad man
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by cashmoney2015: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2020
See, I don't want to be anybody's hero ooo

daddytime:
Awww

I feel so sorry for her.

Rest assured that your son died a hero and for a just cause.

Keep resting in power, Anthony.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2020
LegendHero:

Omo these people mad gan o.

Why are they even doing this?

They have singlehandedly made mockery of the Lekki shootings with their numerous fake news and pictures.

Now even people that feel real pain will be doubting everything about people dying from there now coz how can you believe something when almost 80% of the news given about it returns fake.
Its good like that.
Next time, d sophisticos will realise that there's noffin like pan-nigerianism!
That eastern friend/colleagues/neighbor of there's could be a potential ipob sleeper agent who share different aspirations for this country.

Many of them eg omotola, have realised that they've bn used to fight the establishment by proxy and have since kept quiet. The ones still holding on to d 'massacre' narratives are the Igbos!

Hope this teaches them a lesson!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

must you ascribe IPOB to everything you say online?

Why are you bothered? Are you ipob or it's guilty conscience worrying you?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by AlexJustin(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Those of you saying it's all propaganda you'll soon be a victim of this so that you'll know that it's real.
The guy was my school mate at MOUAU we graduate the same year 2019. He's in IRPM Dept. He's class mate who was my lodge mate confirmed it. I also saw the video. He was the director of social in his department.
Supporting this demonic Buhari won't do u no good. It's time we the youth wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Easternmind(m): 12:23am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop naa..
If you see a yoruba man or woman you'll probably know of course,that woman is pure Yoruba.She is only speaking sense..why did you automatically term her ipob because she didn't speak from a tribal point of view,don't dis-own her just like that it's not fair.
A United south at this point is very important,we must desist from any tribal complications or mis understanding,they are trying do hard to turn the south at each other's throats again (as usual) because the protest was a United one when it started without anyone even mentioning Igbos or what ever.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2020
richie240:

Its good like that.
Next time, d sophisticos will realise that there's noffin like pan-nigerianism!
That eastern friend/colleagues/neighbor of there's could be a potential ipob sleeper agent who share different aspirations for this country.

Many of them eg omotola, have realised that they've bn used to fight the establishment by proxy.

Hope this teaches them a lesson!

We really goofed and drop the ball, we basically helped and enabled evil people to joins, protest with us when in fact the agenda was different.

We protested for a better Nigeria, but they had destruction on their mind?

What a terrible lesson to learn.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Imagine a mother who just lost her child insulting abusing and cursing swearing for people should die, going on and on about palliatives.

That was just another ipob information warfare congregation that failed already.
...u can say dt again!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Easternmind:

Stop naa..
If you see a yoruba man or woman you'll probably know of course,that woman is pure Yoruba.She is only speaking sense..why did you automatically term her ipob because she didn't speak from a tribal point of view,don't dis-own her just like that it's not fair.
A United south at this point is very important,we must desist from any tribal complications or mis understanding,they are trying do hard to turn the south at each other's throats again (as usual) because the protest was a United one when it started without anyone even mentioning Igbos or what ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POu5M9N45jo

Yoruba Hoodlums and Fulanis are responsible for the recent destruction not IPOB

You are ibo like her so what's the point engaging you when in fact you share the same ideology?

Why is a Yoruba woman advertising Kani and ipob activities? What's a Yoruba woman's business with Igbos and kanu?

Below is another one of her ipob apologist rubbish saying Yoruba Hoodlums and Fulanis are responsible for the recent destruction not IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by ikeyman00(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2020

why did the light goes off

and the reason it was switched off

finally for those boko harem paid agents that driving none sense to collide Odouas and Biafrans since you claimed IPOB did this and that then does it not bothers that the Nigerian youth in Lagos follows order from MNK and what does that tell you

Forget NL millions of Oduas overseas and in the zoo called Nigeria are speaking out in fb but your irks are fighting back from fb office in lagos

You are a serious joke
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by mindtricks: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2020
hood223:
A woman whose son died in the Lekki shootings has spoken up to counter the claims that no one died.

Shortly after peaceful protesters were shot at on October 20, 2020, pictures started flying around of a young man named Anthony Okechukwu, who died in the shootings.

Anthony's mother, who lives outside Nigeria, has now spoken out. She said she found out about her son's death online when she saw his photo being circulated.

She added that no one from the government has called to commiserate with her on her son's death

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGkEHeiWl8

Nothing surprising.
Anyone who believes the callous Nigerian government and her bribed online agents does so at their own peril.
We ought to be wiser by now.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

We really goofed and drop the ball, we basically helped and enabled evil people to joins, protest with us when in fact the agenda was different.

We protested for a better Nigeria, but they had destruction on their mind?

What a terrible lesson to learn.
Honestly, since day -100 (minus hundred) I knew it was bound to fail!
How?
For d past 6 yrs, the sw ppl and her leaders have come under heavy online attack majorly because of 2015 and compounded by 2019.

Is it d same ppl/yuuts dt have bn constantly insulting, cursing and wishing 4 d destruction of the 'zoo' that we - d true progressives- now think will be d best ally to salvage the same 'zoo'? Impossicant!

Moreover, everything about them is firstly about 'gra-gra' more than logic and from hindsight, any cause, no matter how noble, when mixed with ipob 'gragra' mentality is bound to lead to chaos!

So, I wasn't in any way surprised by the turn of events, and I make bold to say that whatever coalition we - the true progressives of ds country makes with them will yield nothing but premium tears (just as we are currently experiencing) for us!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2020
mindtricks:

Nothing surprising.
Anyone who believes the callous Nigerian government and her bribed online agents does so at their own peril.
We ought to be wiser by now.

Real nigerians are saying the same thing about enemies of Nigeria, fake news peddlers like the woman in the video peddling evil and fake news.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Easternmind(m): 12:39am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POu5M9N45jo

Yoruba Hoodlums and Fulanis are responsible for the recent destruction not IPOB

You are ibo like her so what's the point engaging you when in fact you share the same ideology?

Why is a Yoruba woman advertising Kani and ipob activities? What's a Yoruba woman's business with Igbos and kanu?

Below is another one of her ipob apologist rubbish saying Yoruba Hoodlums and Fulanis are responsible for the recent destruction not IPOB.

Of course,It is the Yoruba hoodlums and fulani-As usual that will automatically cause destruction in your Lagos,what business does Ipob have coming to destroy properties in Lagos that is not even their land,they are not even done destroying the ones in the east first.
You must look beyond tribal conflict
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by marod(m): 12:39am On Oct 26, 2020
doctor306:
i have just one question

Why was the camera of the tollgate removed if there wasnt an attempt on protesters life

If you don't reply me then ur a bigger coward than I think!!!!

“On the 20th of October, we received feedback that some of the tolling equipment were being pulled off, hence we went into the lanes to recover more items including analogue Bosch Tolling device used to monitor transactions carried out in the toll lanes. The perimeter closed-circuit television system (CCTV) are Mobotiz Digital cameras. They were not removed and are still installed. in the lanes even now.”

“There was no instruction from ANYONE to remove the perimeter CCTV cameras. Removing them will require the use of machinery to reach the heights that they have been installed and are still installed.”

“LCC receives power from the IPP grid, the power albeit stable is taken off from time to time. At such times, LCC relies on the backup generators for power supply, however, following the declaration of the curfew by the state govern°, LCC withdrew ALL her staff from the office locations. This is the reason why the lights could not be restored when the mains from IPP went off temporarily. This is verifiable.”
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by ikeyman00(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Honestly, since day -100 (minus hundred) I knew it was bound to fail!
How?
For d past 6 yrs, the sw ppl and her leaders have come under heavy online attack majorly because of 2015 and compounded by 2019.

Is it d same ppl/yuuts dt have bn constantly insulting, cursing and wishing 4 d destruction of the 'zoo' that we - d true progressives- now think will be d best ally to salvage the same 'zoo'? Impossicant!

Moreover, everything about them is firstly about 'gra-gra' more than logic and from hindsight, any cause, no matter how noble, when mixed with ipob 'gragra' mentality is bound to lead to chaos!

So, I wasn't in any way surprised by the turn of events, and I make bold to say that whatever coalition we - the true progressives of ds country makes with them will yield nothing but premium tears (just as we are currently experiencing) for us!

Im not yoruba but i tell you this

millions of yoruba will disown you and your none sense and that i can assure you

mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by marod(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Verance:
I have been following this whole Lekki toll gate shooting issue. The whole matter is now hazy to me. At first I had no shadow of doubt killings happened that day. Now with all the counter claims floating around especially here on nairaland and good evidences, especially against alleged deaths springing up, I am beginning to have second thoughts. If truly people have been paid to debunk the whole shooting claims, I must say they are doing a great job. But then before I completely accept that the incident was blown out of proportion, someone needs to let me understand why:

1. Folks at the shooting venue will lie that they were being targeted and killed. What do they stand to gain?

2. The Nigerian army denied the fact that they were soldiers at Lekki toll gate, when all videos floating around plus the forensic analysis emphatically proves that there were soldiers there and those soldiers used their firearms, whether directly on the protesters or into the sky, I cannot now say, but one thing for sure is that there were soldiers there. Why did the Nigerian Army deny the glaring fact that soldiers were at the toll gate that fateful evening?

3. The lights were turn off that night.

A very logical explanation to these puzzling petitions of mine, will certainly sway me into taking the stand that incident was highly exerggerated.

“On the 20th of October, we received feedback that some of the tolling equipment were being pulled off, hence we went into the lanes to recover more items including analogue Bosch Tolling device used to monitor transactions carried out in the toll lanes. The perimeter closed-circuit television system (CCTV) are Mobotiz Digital cameras. They were not removed and are still installed. in the lanes even now.”

“There was no instruction from ANYONE to remove the perimeter CCTV cameras. Removing them will require the use of machinery to reach the heights that they have been installed and are still installed.”

“LCC receives power from the IPP grid, the power albeit stable is taken off from time to time. At such times, LCC relies on the backup generators for power supply, however, following the declaration of the curfew by the state govern°, LCC withdrew ALL her staff from the office locations. This is the reason why the lights could not be restored when the mains from IPP went off temporarily. This is verifiable.”
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by mindtricks: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Real nigerians are saying the same thing about enemies of Nigeria, fake news peddlers like the woman in the video peddling evil and fake news.

Who are the real Nigerians and who are the fake?
There is nothing to doubt about the massacre that happened at Lekki unlike govt likes to claim, and the fact that govt paid liars are hovering around fighting to change the narrative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.