Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (75861 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Basicend: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
FemiLastBorn:
Only A Gullible Fellow Will Believe This Video.
Common It's Too Fake. �

Looks very fake to me too.

May God forgive me, I have seen many bereaved persons b4, I have never seen a woman loosing her son looking this casual. Come on. .!

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Mikkydo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Did you just say all that happened in the past few days were fabricated? The killing, the infringement on rights etc. I think you need to be checked.
NGpatriot:
You can fabricate all the evil lies and fake news you want till eternity, you can not destroy Nigeria and PMB is not going anywhere till 2023.

Evil people took advantage of a peaceful protest to carry out their evil and destruction of Nigeria agenda.

You fail. Even all the fake news, fake bloody graphics you compiled to bombard us with did not work, even the massacre narratives did not gel and all the people you claimed dead are all alive, now you carry your lies to london to fabricate another story.

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Easternmind(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
All this people saying there was no shooting at lekki toll gate,you all behaved like fools and human beings with empty skulls,you should know the kind of government you are presently in... very wicked set of people these days of course,I just saw a news on Arise news on tv this night you can go and check it out.
In that news a protester was speaking and he said he carried 3 victims in his car after they were shot at the lekki toll gate,the video was even shown with him carrying them in his car for treatment.go and check arise news and see what I'm saying.I even saw one calling IPOB on this forum as if IPOB has any thing to do with the current massacre that night,did IPOB shoot people at the lekki toll gate?
Honestly I don't know what infected brains to think foolishly in this type of situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by egunna(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
doctor306:
i have just one question

Why was the camera of the tollgate removed if there wasnt an attempt on protesters life

If you don't reply me then ur a bigger coward than I think!!!!
oga,what was removed was not d camera,it's meant for the toll gate to read plate numbers and licences if am not mistaken.the governor said it and one NGO actually apologised to have helped in spreading d fake news dat CCTV camera was removed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Basicend:

Looks very fake to me too.

May God forgive me, I have seen many bereaved persons b4, I have never seen a woman loosing her son looking this casual. Come on. .!
She claimed her son died, no remorse, she was even hand pocketing � �
Wahala For Who believe this video o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Basicend: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
These ones don't even know how to act!

She talks and behaves like someone that lost a phone. . Not a son please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Karlman: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

What is the reward for liars, evil peddlers of fake and destructive news? It's hell.

You know what they say about liars? They go to hell.

Thou shalt not bear false witness.
You need not bother ain't you good with all that posts?
Keep it up
There is a reward and you will reap all you've sowed right here
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Easternmind:
[b]All this people saying there was no shooting at lekki toll gate,[/b]you all behaved like fools and human beings with empty skulls,you should know the kind of government you are presently in... very wicked set of people these days of course,I just saw a news on Arise news on tv this night you can go and check it out.
In that news a protester was speaking and he said he carried 3 victims in his car after they were shot at the lekki toll gate,the video was even shown with him carrying them in his car for treatment.go and check arise news and see what I'm saying.I even saw one calling IPOB on this forum as if IPOB has any thing to do with the current massacre that night,did IPOB shoot people at the lekki toll gate?
Honestly I don't know what infected brains to think foolishly in this type of situation.

Shooting happened, we've established that shooting transpired and we saw the video too, but the issue is proof that people actually die and massacre happened.

Btw, the woman below posted the video on youtube, she's ipob.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Karlman:

You need not bother ain't you good with all that posts?
Keep it up
There is a reward and you will reap all you've sowed right here

[/s]

What is the reward for liars, evil peddlers of fake and destructive news? It's hell.

You know what they say about liars? They go to hell.

Thou shalt not bear false witness.....................
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by LegendHero(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
dominique:
Make we reason am small now
A woman loses her beloved son just 5 days ago and she's already out on the streets granting interview? Doesn't it look odd?

Modified
Her lies have already been busted, trust Facebookers. Somebody must know somebody who knows the real person. The woman is a fraud, everything from her talks to her body language shows she is not the mother of the deceased.

Cc NGpatriot

But what will these people get from all this fake news by attributing other death to Lekki shooting to prove a point?

To even think a mother can be caught in such a wave of glaring fake news beats my imagination.

What does she stand to gain in all this?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Okuruman(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
GoshenNLA:
I’m still lost how a live IG video can be edited though??
As in something being streamed live and it’s edited? Na wa for we country
#No2Burning
#Employment4Youths
[s]
GoshenNLA:
#No2Burning
#Employment4Youths
[/s]
GoshenNLA:
#No2Burning
#Employment4Youths
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Mccullum: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
If truly her son dies in the protest, I say RIP, but if it's a fake declaration of son's death, God will give her appropriate judgment of her deeds.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Kennyohio(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
You can fabricate all the evil lies and fake news you want till eternity, you can not destroy Nigeria and PMB is not going anywhere till 2023.

Evil people took advantage of a peaceful protest to carry out their evil and destruction of Nigeria agenda.

You fail. Even all the fake news, fake bloody graphics you compiled to bombard us with did not work, even the massacre narratives did not gel and all the people you claimed dead are all alive, now you carry your lies to london to fabricate another story.

how much did they pay you to do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Ikinternational: 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5gUcpRHFM

Who posted the video on youtube?

Another ipob, she called herself military ladies, she also posted a video of Kanu their ipob leader searing, raging and ranting to destroy Oduduwa and Tinubu specifically.

She posted the rubbish just today.

Then she went into some other tribal and bigoted nonsense that Yoruba Hoodlums and Fulanis are responsible for the recent destruction not IPOB.

The illiterate and ignorant ipob was even yelling that Tinubu ran to France when in fact he never left Lagos.

These Igbos are the most disgusting, the most destructive, the most anti social and annoying clowns on the surface of the earth.

Don't forget to add yourself to that list.
I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Of all of Nigeria's problems, You people only get venom for ipob. Freaking hilarious
Keep deceiving yourselves

Propaganda indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Easternmind(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
AnanseK:

Have the Yoruba People forgiven the Igbos for the barbaric mayhem they unleashed on Lagos in the last 5 days ?

The rampage and destruction that has crippled the economy of lagos and of course the sacrilege and abomination subjected to the Oba of Lagos , his properties and his palace by these ingrates.

Have they started returning to their tiny erosion ridden enclave somwhere in the eastern forest?

The problem of these cowards is their chest beating and arrogance. Now they are running helter skelter to be allowed to stay in Lagos.

You must be one of them.

Just look at the hateful bigoted nonsense you wrote about other Nigerians and you lack the courage to accept responsibility for your witless and mindless pronouncements and actions.
what happened to the Agberos and omo onile that wreck havoc on a daily on that Lagos,don't you know they are a big part of the mayhem in the last five days
Why the obsession?I'm sure even the air you breathe is igbo.When national issues like this rise up you bring up ethnic foolish talk,this is the problem with some people.you should know that your government officials sent thugs to attack protesters and some of the thugs they sent even wore military clothes,those are the people you should face.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by OdefaGirl(f): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.

Shut the FU*K Uuuuppppp!
This guy was murdered there..... I have been shouting about this but non of you wicked souls believed it. Can you keep quiet if you don't know what to say before what befell that woman befalls you.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
OdefaGirl:

Shut the FU*K Uuuuppppp!
This guy was murdered there..... I have been shouting about this but non of you wicked souls believed it. Can you keep quiet if you don't know what to say before what befell that woman befalls you.
[/s]

Why is this one foaming at the mouth with rang and anger like a crazed dog? Is the topic not their for you to face

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Maxchu: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

. Even if She Brings all the Evidences and fact available,People like U that Values Politics than human lives will still reject it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by OdefaGirl(f): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Why is this one foaming at the mouth with rang and anger like a crazed dog? Is the topic not their for you to face

Rephrase your sentence, it's terrible...or better still...just sleep.
Look at his corpse.... you can feed yourself this night with it.
Wicked soul!

1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Small080(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
hood223:
A woman whose son died in the Lekki shootings has spoken up to counter the claims that no one died.

Shortly after peaceful protesters were shot at on October 20, 2020, pictures started flying around of a young man named Anthony Okechukwu, who died in the shootings.

Anthony's mother, who lives outside Nigeria, has now spoken out. She said she found out about her son's death online when she saw his photo being circulated.

She added that no one from the government has called to commiserate with her on her son's death

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGkEHeiWl8

How can I save this video na
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by BreakingSecrets: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
staged video

The mum is abroad, anthony is in Nigeria

[b]The so called mum does not look like she is grieving. [/b]everything is staged

he is not her son.

How come she is busy abusing Buhari and Nigeria instead of privately grieving for her so called son

[b]that boy is not her Son and i am sure, he didn't die in lekki
[/b]

they are more interested in gathering views to spread fake news
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
LegendHero:

But what will these people get from all this fake news by attributing other death to Lekki shooting to prove a point?

To even think a mother can be caught in such a wave of glaring fake news beats my imagination.

This is a continuation of the information warfare they destroyed Lagos with.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Taciturn1: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Initially, you denied the crime by saying, the families of the protesters killed didn't come forward. Now you are asking for autopsy.

I understand how scared you and your team must feel right now.

The army should never have been sent to the protest ground. There is overwhelming evidence against them.

We are all disappointed in them.

May the souls of all the murdered peaceful protesters (our heroes) rest in perfect peace, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by seunayantokun(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Let's wait for their excuse

Their usual excuse is it is a Photoshop just like the president is a Photoshop.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The moment the fake pictures of those killed in d 'massacre' widely circulated in d social media had been busted to be lies, I've stopped taking them serious.

How a group of ppl can be united in mischief is mind-boggling!

'78 massacred' they chorused, but no genuine corpse to back up their mischief.

The genuine agitators amongst them- d omotola ekeinde's of ds world- haven seen that their heads had been used by these separatists have since kept quiet.

The ones still stupidly holding on to d 'massacre' lies are d Igbos who desire noffin but d end of d 'zoo', but God Almighty pass all of them!

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Easternmind(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ikinternational:

Don't forget to add yourself to that list.
I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Of all of Nigeria's problems, You people only get venom for ipob. Freaking hilarious
Keep deceiving yourselves

Propaganda indeed
They've not even tackled Fulani herdsmen ravaging their region and shedding blood on a daily with threats to their people's lifes and they leave all that and face ipob.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Taciturn1:
Initially, you denied the crime by saying, the families of the protesters killed didn't come forward. Now you are asking for autopsy.

I understand how scared you and your team must feel right now.

The army should never have been sent to the protest ground. There is overwhelming evidence against them.

We are all disappointed in them.

May the souls of all the murdered peaceful protesters (our heroes) rest in perfect peace, amen.

What is this one blabbing about? When they asked them to come forward, they didn't ask fake news people and liars to come forward.

It is not by force to comment.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Philistine(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
LegendHero:

The woman is not his mother, she was hired for the dirty job. I learnt the guy's real mother is in Aba. Scroll up, u will see the info

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:

The moment the fake pictures of those killed in d 'massacre' widely circulated in d social media had been busted to be lies, I've stopped taking them serious.

How a group of ppl can be united in mischief is mind-boggling!

'78 massacred' they chorused, but no genuine corpse to back up their mischief.

The genuine agitators amongst them- d omotola ekeinde's of ds world- haven seen that their heads had been used by these separatists have since kept quiet.

The ones still stupidly holding on to d 'massacre' lies are d Igbos who desire noffin but d end of d 'zoo', but God Almighty pass all of them!

The thing is, why must they pick their already debunked fake news? How desperate can they be.

You see the evil ipob woman below, she's the ipob posting all the ipob rubbish on youtube and also on NL. I think the OP is the same poster on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by richie240: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Verance:
I have been following this whole Lekki toll gate shooting issue. The whole matter is now hazy to me. At first I had no shadow of doubt killings happened that day. Now with all the counter claims floating around especially here on nairaland and good evidences, especially against alleged deaths springing up, I am beginning to have second thoughts. If truly people have been paid to debunk the whole shooting claims, I must say they are doing a great job. But then before I completely accept that the incident was blown out of proportion, someone needs to let me understand why:

1. Folks at the a shooting venue will lie that they were being targeted and killed. What do they stand to gain?
Dhurr!
The destruction of d 'zoo', what else!

2. The Nigerian army denied the fact that they were soldiers at Lekki toll gate, when all videos floating around plus the forensic analysis emphatically proves that there were soldiers there and those soldiers used their firearms, whether directly on the protesters or into the sky, I cannot now say, but one thing for sure is that there were soldiers there. Why did the Nigerian Army deny the glaring fact that soldiers were at the toll gate that fateful evening?

3. The lights were turn off that night.

A very logical explanation to these puzzling petitions of mine, will certainly sway me into taking the stand that incident was highly exerggerated.

Their own 'massacre' doesn't come with corpses.
The first time in my existence of hearing that!

Even if u kill 78 fowls sef, e go full ground, blood go flow scatter talkless of 78 human beings.

Their own 'massacre' comes with neither!
cool

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Easternmind(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Shooting happened, we've established that shooting transpired and we saw the video too, but the issue is proof that people actually die and massacre happened.

Btw, the woman below posted the video on youtube, she's ipob.

Lol...That woman is pure yoruba,she even made a video cautioning yorubas to desist from turning the whole matter into a tribal thing(I'm saying this because I watched that very video) by the way.. In her words "Yorubas can't we think for once' if you want the said video I can even show it to you here..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.