Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (31155 Views)

Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added / I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2020
BlueAir:
grin chill homeboy.. I can play around online but my hard sweat can't venture online. And I doubt if fountainofwhatever is a guy cos the radical feminist wannabe I see her doing up and down is beyond pretense
Okay oo happy hunting grin
You might be right that its a female behind the moniker.. But i wonder what would make her claim who she's not as her cartoon image? That's why i think that person has some hairy dropping balls grin
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by Mrscarter(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2020
dairykidd:

I'm doing great, feeling awesomely awesome smiley

That's goodcheesy

1 Like

Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by BlueAir: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin some people don't need to have valid reasons to claim to be what they are not..you saying the real owner of the cartoon is on Pinterest validates my point that it's woman behind the moniker because women are more prone to doing anything to gain public validations grin
dairykidd:

Okay oo happy hunting grin
You might be right that its a female behind the moniker.. But i wonder what would make her claim who she's not as her cartoon image? That's why i think that person has some hairy dropping balls grin
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by Lamanii22(f): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
SenorFax:

Pvssy juice is not enough, na Shït juice I go come dey enjoy, your fantasies are weird

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by Joelobioha(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
The problem is when u comot ur pole chook am back for her puna...infection.

1 Like

Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol grin grin
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by ibiso1986: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Escabado:

Lol was she the one the asked to fvk tro her ass . How did it happen

Yes, she wanted it. But on a coded pattern... She'll be like are you going through my ass, it's dirty oh.. but she'll start moaning without resistance... So enjoyable
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by ibiso1986: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mrscarter:

Yeah is best done if the bowel is empty

Well said bro
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
shit hole na the same whether msnnor woman. Na the same shit dey there. How can you leave the V hole and start fucking the shithole? Such people are not different from men busting men's ass.

This is "22 but shot the f up undecided
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by Trustedapparel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
���������
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by spencekat(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Because I don't want to loose an ephemeral being who may or may not be totally faithful to me, I'll now risk my health just to profess love? Are these girls that desperate or what?

Ask him o
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

This is "22 but shot the f up undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by myami: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mrscarter:

Well I've done it twice with my ex n the First time was awful he was rough but the second time was actually ok.
It the guy is gentle uses lubricant n doesn't go all the way in its actually enjoyable if Ur in the right mood but is better if the guys touching your puzzy at the same time
you are disgusting. get out of here. dirty woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.