Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (39970 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls / Lady Calls Out MTV's VJ Ehiz For Refusing To Sleep With Her, After Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Lastmankc(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Adonis86:
Broke men should marry broke women, vice versa

Dating rich lady as a jobless guy means gold digging
how many rich lady dey gree date broke guys?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by smartdigics: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
It goes both ways. Anyone who has nothing but themselves to offer in a relationship should just go and relax and build their life
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ZooOga: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:
I love Toke Makinwa

the before or after? grin

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by cooooooks(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
After what feminist co and Naija twitter feminists did for #EndSARS, feminist bashing must be suspended until we get the Judicial report on the Lekki massacre

walcruise:
Feminists go avoid this thread like plague kiss

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by cooooooks(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Houseboy no be man?

begge:
Have u ever date some rich lady who Will divert you from a man to a househelp or house boy? If possible they divert your destiny
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Geofavor(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Do MEN still do this RUBBISH...?
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
That's a BIG and TERRIBLE life.
Here are the Reasons why you need a LADY:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.
They no longer respect you.
STOP it and make MONEY...

Marriage is not a TICKET to HAPPINESS.
MEMORY VERSE:
U can achieve those TWO without getting MARRIED........period.
U don't need a LADY to stay FOCUS in life.
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

This is selfishness on your path. I believe most men should consider marriage, not for their own sake or their wives' sake, but for the sake of their children. It's psychologically and emotionally unhealthy for any child to grow up without both parents together in a home. Does it augur well when your kids live with their mum in a distant apartment and have to come see you during free times like you're a distant uncle? Or it feels good when the kids live with you and have to go see their mum in another location in their free time like she's a distant aunt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by excomarow(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
ednut1:
Majority of 9ja ladies are broke. So make boys no date again be that
Na your pocket go hearam
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by knowhowk: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Do MEN still do this RUBBISH...?
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
That's a BIG and TERRIBLE life.
Here are the Reasons why you need a LADY:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.
They no longer respect you.
STOP it and make MONEY...

Marriage is not a TICKET to HAPPINESS.
MEMORY VERSE:
U can achieve those TWO without getting MARRIED........period.
U don't need a LADY to stay FOCUS in life.
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

. One of the best Comment I read on Nairaland this Year so far.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by knowhowk: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Geofavor:

This is selfishness on your path. I believe most men should consider marriage, not for their own sake or their wives' sake, but for the sake of their children. It's psychologically and emotionally unhealthy for any child to grow up without both parents together in a home. Does it augur well when your kids live with their mum in a distant apartment and have to come see you during free times like you're a distant uncle? Or it feels good when the kids live with you and have to go see their mum in another location in their free time like she's a distant aunt?
What really seems good .How about those that enjoys the benefits of father and mother throughout there Youths days ,What significant does it have on them ,I know Children that father and mother stays apart and they are doing Wonderfully great today so spare me of that Sentiments Joor.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by knowhowk: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Plead:
Stop dating broke women — Tv personality, Ehiz tells men.
Make men work to take care of themselves ,Women too should work to take care of themselves ,No body should sit down lazy ,Cross legs and be expecting one Mugun to feed him or her .If you as a Lady thinks that she has the right to turn any Man to ATM because of her Pussy then she is nothing but a Prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Geofavor:

U are entirely entitled to your OPINION.
I have sisters & I'm open for Insults too.
The LADIES you are defending don't see it that way.
Most of them are out to devour and rip off your wealth.

In your RIGHT SENSES, do you think REGINA DANIELS would have married NED NWOKO if he were to be a very poor man...?
WOMEN set their priorities before marriage.
It's only the MEN that foolishly propose without thinking.

Any LADY who has nothing to offer beyond PUSSY has nothing to do in my Family Compound... that has been our RULE and it stands.
U must be seeing to be vomiting Money with your brain as well and not just a CONSUMPTIVE Coagulopathy...
We are not here to recycle poverty.
IF she's afraid of Poverty, then don't be a CARRIER..
Enough of all these..

7 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by okoloemmalex(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
everybody wan form relevance the same way everybody dey form motivational speaker.

las las, we go know who be who
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ManAustin(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Plead:
Ladies should understand that guys are trying to be financially stable, with their support and love, the guy will be thrive to please her. Let love rule not money biko

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Geofavor(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Obviously you have some deep-rooted hate for the female folks and you've allowed this cloud your thinking. Read my post again. Where in it did you see me defending the ladies? I'm not sure you even understood anything I wrote. In a nutshell, I said you should do it for the sake of your kids.

In your RIGHT SENSES, do you think REGINA DANIELS would have married NED NWOKO if he were to be a very poor man...?

Any LADY who has nothing to offer beyond PUSSY has nothing to do in my Family Compound... that has been our RULE and it stands.
U must be seeing to be vomiting Money with your brain as well and not just a CONSUMPTIVE Coagulopathy...
Enough of all these..
I am not disputing any of these.

You were advocating against marriage. You said men don't need it. This is what I was disputing. Men need marriage, for the sake of their kids.
It is left for each man to use his head when picking a "partner" and be wise enough not to allow himself be manipulated in the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ibedun: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jack005:
Dating a broke woman can delay your success in life.. I really learnt some lessons by dating one.

Not CAN it WILL!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Geofavor:

Obviously you have some deep-rooted hate for the female folks and you've allowed this cloud your thinking. Read my post again. Where in it did you see me defending the ladies? I'm not sure you even understood anything I wrote. In a nutshell, I said you should do it for the sake of your kids.

I am not disputing any of these.

You were advocating against marriage. You said men don't need it. This is what I was disputing. Men need marriage, for the sake of their kids.
It is left for each man to use his head when picking a "partner" and be wise enough not to allow himself be manipulated in the marriage.
You may be shocked to know that I don't hate them, but I dislike a specific group of Ladies, who have this entitlement mentality.
On this forum, I have supported more Ladies than the Men....
I am fun to be with.

The STRIKING TRUTH remains that, there is no Lady on this FORUM that will ever tolerate her Elder or Younger Brother getting married to a BROKE SLAY QUEEN all in the name of beauty.
Not in this modern day Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Bt mary was a virgin b4 all of dat happened
Apostle Paul, we are talking about brokeness not virginity ooo. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Geofavor(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
knowhowk:
What really seems good .How about those that enjoys the benefits of father and mother throughout there Youths days ,What significant does it have on them ,I know Children that father and mother stays apart and they are doing Wonderfully great today so spare me of that Sentiments Joor.
How do you know they're doing wonderfully great? Let me guess: they're rich, probably famous, good physique, etc. But does this mean they're doing great in all areas of their lives? That's just one perspective. Here's another perspective: do you know if they feel terrible because they don't have an idea of what it's like growing up with a father? They don't know what a father should be to his child. They don't know how a father acts to his child. No personal experience. There is no amount of visits that can give them this experience, unless they live together.
Same for if it's their mum they didn't grow up with. They will get a one-sided training.
They may not show it to the outside world as adults, but personally, it will hunt them.

See, even if the parents might have been terrible in training the kids, at least the kids will learn to avoid repeating those silly things their parents did when they grow up and are about raising their
own kids.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by omoharry(f): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Enough of all these..
You guys can't seem to get over Regina Daniels marriage to that old man but you often keep mute and turn your head the other way when your young Nigerian men get married to thier oyinbo wives who are old enough to be thier grandmothers . They do this just becos they want to escape poverty by fire by force . We have seen so many of them do this for the green card..so it shows that this cravens for wealth & comfort works both ways .

There are a lot of corperate gigolos that call themselves responsible men. They specifically target & date rich girls becos of thier wealth.They do this so that life can be easy for them ..It works both ways ..The broke guys that are oppurtunist; who leech themselves on rich working class ladies while the broke girls leeched themselves on rich men to provide for thier need & comfort .So they are both broke ass oppurtunist . So why focus on only the women , Is it not double standard ?

The country is hard and tough on both men and women .while some are ready to task thier brain or get thier hands dirty in other to make end meet, others prefer the easy way out by selling thier bodies and their pride, so as not to succumb to hardship & poverty that is sweeping across the country .
If Nigeria were to have all the basic amenities like good light, healthcare, good public school, affordable & easy transportation system..I don't think majority ladies will be looking for rich or comfortable men before they will say I Do. So many of them might just want to get settled and live thier lives simple and comfortable without struggling so hard just to afford the most basic things of life for her & her family.

These basic things listed above are luxury to us as Nigerians but are very basic to people in the west. Beside, these basic amenities are expensive to afford on your own and Is not easily affordable and accessable to the poor man, which makes it difficult to live a comfortable life .

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Cleanworld(f): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Plead:

This English is tooo too much grin
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Fearlez: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Irrelevant fool.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by cenaman(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nor be the Ehiz of mtv base be this
Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing

The guy don dey chop money....I remember when he start that year...he be like wetin i nor know

Am tired of you guys o...have been saying it.....am the one...i posted a picture of Nokia touch light phone this morning.. am still the real niggarr
Photo Copy.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
omoharry:
You guys can't seem to get over Regina Daniels marriage to that old man but you often keep mute and turn your head the other way when your young Nigerian men get married to thier oyinbo wives who are enough to be thier grandmothers , just becos they want to escape poverty by fire by force .We have seen so many of them do this for the green card..so it shows that this cravens for comfort works both ways .

There are a lot of corperate gigolos that call themselves responsible men, who are dating rich girls becos of thier wealth.They do this so that life can be easy for them ..It works both ways ..The broke guys that are oppurtunist; who leach themselves on rich working class ladies and the broke girls who equally leached themselves on rich men to provide for thier need & comfort .So they are both broke ass oppurtunist .

The country is hard and tough on both men and women .while some are ready to task thier brain or get thier hands dirty in other to make end meet, others prefer the easy way out by selling thier bodies and their pride, so as not to succumb to hardship & poverty that is sweeping across the country .
If Nigeria were to have all the basic amenities like good light, healthcare, good public school, affordable & easy transportation system..I don't think majority ladies will be looking for rich or comfortable men before they will say I Do. So many of them might just want to get settled and live thier lives simple and comfortable without struggling so hard just to afford the most basic things of life for her & her family.

These basic things listed above are luxury to us as Nigerians but are very basic to people in the west. Beside the amenities expensive to afford on your own and Is not easily accessable to the poor man makes it difficult to live Iin comfort .
Your GOOD POINTS are NOTED.
REGINA DANIELS will always remain S. I. unit.
She's an actress & a public figure, that's the reason.

By the way, I will not also advise my sisters or cousins to marry a LAZY MAN... rather I keep telling them to equip themselves with marriageable values, applying themselves where necessary, since no man would want to settle for a Liability again.
Times are HARD now and can only get worse especially now population seems to be doing more harm.
We are on same page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dating Nigerian ladies is stressful.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by plessis: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Women are no longer what they used to be.

Why are you dating women when the modern woman is enjoying her newly found freedom, jumping from one rod to another?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by jayaim: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pure facts, Nigerians are very poor. Our economy is very bad, the gap between the rich & the poor is too wide. We don't produce we consume,so that's why our purchasing power is very low. Our issues are too much. We also have leaders without visions
thebosstrevor1:
I have this theory.

The unemployment rate in Nigeria is 56% so the chances of meeting both broke men and women is high.

So who should broke boys date and who should broke girls date?

We live in broke land, many girls date broke guys and many guys date broke girls

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Chizzychinny: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
MTV BASE don baff you finish na
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cutehector:
Dating Nigerian ladies is stressful.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
U are RIGHT....
the reason is that the WELL BEING of any citizen of any nation is overtly dependent on the GDP, IGR and Economic Value of that Nation.
Our PEOPLE are suffering because the country is Finished for now.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by faithfull18(f): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Skibofire(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2020
planetx13:
This will tear some souls apart wink

Ciao
oaic ?
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by meobizy(f): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2020
I’ve never had this problem. My looks always attract working women and for some reason chase away broke ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / ‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.