Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (39986 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls / Lady Calls Out MTV's VJ Ehiz For Refusing To Sleep With Her, After Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Esanboy111(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
K
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Earnonline7: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fact . They will bring you more problems than you ever think

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Modecaih: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
true talk,broke women are parasitic in nature...#teamsingle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
I support him 100%

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by RightToReject(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Balderdash. A conscientious broke woman is better than an opportunistic and/or crass woman who holds the key of the universal wealth. You can take the former out of brokenness/poverty, but you can't stop the latter from from being toxic or meting out pernicious acts against you.

Summarily, a conscientious woman is deserving of a purposeful relationship from any sane man regardless of her financial standing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by infogenius(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
True talk.
That hin English get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Broke women are like a heavy load on your head, always taking Never giving.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Benitoh: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Buy me this buy me that

7 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ibiso1986: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Entitlement mentality.. Port Harcourt is the number one destination for broke girls that want to show up despite their brokenness.. If you enter their papa house, u go surprise

13 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Franzinni: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eg

Mylove55

Who marry you dey inside super story
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Olodo24: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
DONRICHI:
Where are the independent ones na, cuz I've been searching.
They're among the future generations

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by DoubleEngine007: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
is he trying to say the opposite. ......"Ladies stop dating broke guys or men", nothing go come out.
Do ladies date broke men before? The nowadays ladies I know,wants rich guys. The painful part of it all is that they have nothing to bring to the table,except for the dirty gutter they share round..

11 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by DexterousOne(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I have this theory.

The unemployment rate in Nigeria is 56% so the chances of meeting both broke men and women is high.

So who should broke boys date and who should broke girls date?

We live in broke land, many girls date broke guys and many guys date broke girls

On this one
You are being a realist

The country has record levels of unemployment and redundancy
I wonder who those ones will date when everyone is forming I dont date broke fellows

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ipobarecriminals: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad Nonsense sad.Do dey FORCE anybody to date/marry dem? Wot about men dat wakaabout looking for rich girl/sugar mummy to scam sad? Marriage is NOT by FORCE

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by DexterousOne(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Do MEN still do this RUBBISH...?
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
That's a BIG and TERRIBLE life.
Here are the Reasons why you need a LADY:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.
They no longer respect you.
STOP it and make MONEY...

Marriage is not a TICKET to HAPPINESS.
MEMORY VERSE:
U can achieve those TWO without getting MARRIED........period.
U don't need a LADY to stay FOCUS in life.
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

Interesting viewpoint
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by alphaRego01(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Who no know no know
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Sunnymatey(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
How comes no girl is commenting on this topic?
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Phiftycent50: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
mumu talk

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm I no dey there no b me talk am na u talk am ooo
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Ekakamba: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020

This one done take complete dose of redpill. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Hotzone(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Gang member noticed
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Obierika(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good advice!
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by SweetCunt97(f): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
So women should stop Dating From Men Naw let's see if the rare of Suicide will not increase.
Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Obierika(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sunofgod:
A very foolish statement...............Rich girls too dey costs!

Broke women are cheap......but greatful,

Lookadiswan cheesy
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Ahmback(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Truest truth and Truly True.... but some men won't listen
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Benwallt(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tell them o. If your girlfriend is a broke ass break up with her.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Farki: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Man with sense, don't date only rent. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by IjebuWarrior: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Very true... cool
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by SweetCunt97(f): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Watch how all these Brokelosho girls will start insulting him. No more free 2K and recharge cards for una grin. Never date a girl that can't afford to take care of herself, that will ask for money to fix hair, buy clothes, buy food, pay rent, pay this pay that. And the worst part of it is that these same broke ass girls wey broke pass broken bottle will be insulting guys that they are broke, the same guy they are always begging for quick 2K and recharge card. OMG! grin grin the irony is laughable.
Story. Can't stop.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Openbusiness: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
walcruise:
Feminists go avoid this thread like plague kiss
Real feminists pay their own bills. Their main problem is they are just the super frustrated bunch, because no matter what they do, they realize they still cannot be equal to men. That's why they are always extremely frustrated, bitter and angry.....BUT they still pay their bills tho grin. A real feminist won't be begging you for 2K and recharge card or money to fix hair or pay rent. She will be begging you for Vitamin D because the last time she got some was 5 years ago due to her ego that's bigger than the Sun and cobwebs don full d place grin The below explains why I "like" feminists grin

9 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Farki: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So women should stop Dating From Men Naw let's see if the rare of Suicide will not increase.
Mtcheeeeeeew

In ancient Greece the men eschewed the advances of women to build the a great society which still influences the world thousands of years later.

Although I have now seen that what women hate so much is being ignored by men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.