Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (39974 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls / Lady Calls Out MTV's VJ Ehiz For Refusing To Sleep With Her, After Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Sniper101(m): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:

WELL,BASE ON EXPERIENCE, SOME BIG BOYS REALLY PREFER TO DATE A LADY THAT THEY ARE RICHER THAN.

I MEAN THEY JUST WANT TO SPOIL YOU WITH THEIR MONEY EVEN WHEN YOU THE LADY HAVE YOURS.

Based on "experience" ABI cheesy
Please dearie, come and dig my gold too grin
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Dreyton36: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2020
Broke women will not like this post
Especially those who have only pvssy to offer
As a real nigga I don't mess with naija bi5ches

Lights up my kpoli
Somebody push me u.s azas let's shoot jare

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Michealky: 1:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Sunofgod:
A very foolish statement...............Rich girls too dey costs!

Broke women are cheap......but greatful,

Those ones U see that cost are the cheap ones
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Sixfeetbelle: 1:36am On Oct 29, 2020
humilitypays:
if you like hear him till next century, it won't change the fact that there are very insignificant number of successful single ladies in Nigeria, and those few successful single ladies will rather die than date or marry a broke man.....their dream is to marry an entertainment star or any successful business guy....so if you want to have a little chance at getting any successful Nigerian single lady to date, then you must stop whatever you are doing now and run to Mohit record studio to start mixing your songs to become the next Wizkid, if not, forget it grin grin

This is what I believe. Your point just hit the matter on the head. This matter of don't date broke guys and girls actually depends on how you see it. That a guy believes he's rich doesn't mean the lady he wants has the same view as him. It's just like a broke guy to me might be well-to-do for another lady and similar scenario when it involves women. So until we have a clear-cut definition of what being "broke" means, people will keep making relationship mistakes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Sixfeetbelle: 1:42am On Oct 29, 2020
EmperorMaria:
Men will still date broke women,,,it didn’t start 2day & won’t end today

grin grin grin

There's nothing more charming than a realistic man
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by OgaRico(m): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2020
duduade:
Giggolooo

Continue to advice o

You know this guy well be that.If no bi say I just wan mind my bizness I for mention the name of the Estate wey this gee dey come see him sugar mummy for Lekki phase 1 around Ikate Roundabout

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by LikeAking: 3:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Broke bitches.

We will just Bleep dem and dump dem.

Dats their fate.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Judybash93(m): 4:35am On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Do MEN still do this RUBBISH...?
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
That's a BIG and TERRIBLE life.
Here are the Reasons why you need a LADY:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.
They no longer respect you.
STOP it and make MONEY...

Marriage is not a TICKET to HAPPINESS.
MEMORY VERSE:
U can achieve those TWO without getting MARRIED........period.
U don't need a LADY to stay FOCUS in life.
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 29, 2020
ednut1:
Majority of 9ja ladies are broke. So make boys no date again be that
Not all of them though
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Missy30: 5:31am On Oct 29, 2020
i am broke n single..

there is no hope bayi
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by LINTUNE(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Watch how all these Brokelosho girls will start insulting him. No more free 2K and recharge cards for una grin. Never date a girl that can't afford to take care of herself, that will ask for money to fix hair, buy clothes, buy food, pay rent, pay this pay that. And the worst part of it is that these same broke ass girls wey broke pass broken bottle will be insulting guys that they are broke, the same guy they are always begging for quick 2K and recharge card. OMG! grin grin the irony is laughable.
they plenty here, but i no wan mention names...they broke shame guys that are even more bouyant financially than their parents and brothers...

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Risentouch(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nor be the Ehiz of mtv base be this
Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing

The guy don dey chop money....I remember when he start that year...he be like wetin i nor know

Am tired of you guys o...have been saying it.....am the one...i posted a picture of Nokia touch light phone this morning.. am still the real niggarr

How far you and this your combo?
Heineken with bread and cream...
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Melodriod(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Ehiz is just capping nonsense, i remember when he auditioned for MTV VJ search... Because em don dey shop small money he feels like he's in a place to say this nonsense. As if he wasn't broke before or abi he never had a girlfriend when he was broke or what : .... some people ehhh
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by prayer2015(f): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2020
You date a rich babe, they will say you are aiming her wealth
You date a broke babe, they say you are dating liability.
Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ was not even rich to me, yet she married the most respectful husband whether we call it spouse or husband. Yet she born the most loving God made man.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Youngzedd(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Everyone Na prostitute just carry different mentality enter market
If u get what am saying

It is what it is.

Female nature.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Ojochogwusunny(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2020
So what will be our fate,we that are broke&single
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by vickydevoka(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2020
humilitypays:
if you like hear him till next century, it won't change the fact that there are very insignificant number of successful single ladies in Nigeria, and those few successful single ladies will rather die single than date or marry a broke man.....their dream is to marry an entertainment star or any successful business guy....so if you want to have a little chance at getting any successful Nigerian single lady to date, then you must stop whatever you are doing now and run to Mohit record studio to start mixing your songs to become the next Wizkid, if not, forget it grin grin
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by katordidi(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.

MEMORY VERSE:
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

Senator Arthur Nzeribe is not even among the richest men from his state, has two wives (currently lives with one) and many kids, sadly he's currently bedridden stop peddling falsehood online!
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Talkingoil(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.

MEMORY VERSE:
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

Wise assertion but what about your name as a man who handles your empire or upholds your name after you're gone?
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ohabiam: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Very true... cool

Why won't you agree it's true, thats what lazy, cone-headed afonja men ike you do to survive, always searching for free meals, your pple are known to sit at home and.let their poor women search for food to feed your broke ass families.
Bunch of gigolo slowpokes, mtcheeew!!
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
True talk but 97.7% of girls in Nigeria r broke

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by saxxyb: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
SEE THIS ONE THAT CARRY MOPING STICK WOOLS ON HIS HEAD,

WITH HIS LOOKS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT IS BROKE LADIES THAT WILL COME TO HIM,AFTER ALL HE HIMSELF IS NOT RICH.

WELL,BASE ON EXPERIENCE, SOME BIG BOYS REALLY PREFER TO DATE A LADY THAT THEY ARE RICHER THAN.

I MEAN THEY JUST WANT TO SPOIL YOU WITH THEIR MONEY EVEN WHEN YOU THE LADY HAVE YOURS.

I see you are broke lady, na people like you dey marry as third-fifth wife because of money.

Money is bi-sexual, try to have your own
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tunjilana: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is what I believe. Your point just hit the matter on the head. This matter of don't date broke guys and girls actually depends on how you see it. That a guy believes he's rich doesn't mean the lady he wants has the same view as him. It's just like a broke guy to me might be well-to-do for another lady and similar scenario when it involves women. So until we have a clear-cut definition of what being "broke" means, people will keep making relationship mistakes.

Don't go far far far below your current level...simple...everything is relative...

If u are worth 50 Naira, a woman worth 30 Naira is ok but one worth 5 Naira is broke.

If u are worth 1million a woman worth 50k is broke

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by IjebuWarrior: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
ohabiam:

Why won't you agree it's true, thats what lazy, cone-headed afonja men ike you do to survive, always searching for free meals, your pple are known to sit at home and.let their poor women search for food to feed your broke ass families.
Bunch of gigolo slowpokes, mtcheeew!!

E pain am die! grin

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by gforce5: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Advice like this is wasted on Naija guys because they would insult you and tell you not to generalize. They will tell you that not all women are "materialistic" and that rich girls are just as bad. Meanwhile, when women tell their fellow women to "stop dating broke men", over 98% support that statement even though the vast majority of them are broke themselves. What i am getting at? Men keep undermining their own gender and wonder why most of these women treat us like shit. Advice like this is meant to make you see your worth but you lots will not listen. If many men should take this advice, trust me, many women will become humble. Shit like this is why "red pillars" like ubunja have become extremely popular. Know your worth guys.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nor be the Ehiz of mtv base be this
Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing

The guy don dey chop money....I remember when he start that year...he be like wetin i nor know

Am tired of you guys o...have been saying it.....am the one...i posted a picture of Nokia touch light phone this morning.. am still the real niggarr
Boss abeg reason my matter nau, I don Dey try get your attention since last year with my other moniker…..abeg I be your boy, we fit rub mind make I tap from your fountain of knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.