Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (39957 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls / Lady Calls Out MTV's VJ Ehiz For Refusing To Sleep With Her, After Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by humilitypays(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
tfash96:
God bless you sir but is mohit still in existence
lol, maybe you can try Long John the Wicked Producer shocked shocked
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tfash96(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Amennnnnnnnn, my BROTHER.
MEN don't know that these LADIES do not Fall in Love.
They just move towards wealthy people and fall in Love.

REGINA DANIELS remains a typical example.
Whoever told her in her TEENS that she would emerge a 6th WIFE to an UGLY MAN, she would Curse that person.
But that's the REALITY.
MEN are becoming too Loose and BABYISH...
That's preposterous and horrendous..
once again God bless you.. Me now I've given up on Marriage.. The way now is to make money and be banging numerous pussies and select reasonable ones among them and impregnate And make them your babymamas

8 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by begge: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Have u ever date some rich lady who Will divert you from a man to a househelp or house boy? If possible they divert your destiny
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Liposure: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
In as much as i agree with him. At the same time, one has to be careful about the type of non broke girls he is dating. Some of them are stingy when it comes to money

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
humilitypays:
and how many unbroke abi rich abi well to do women do you have in Nigeria angry angry

You are indirectly telling Nigerian guys to learn how to mastu*rbate and forget about Nigerian women shocked shocked

If we have 50million dateable and marriageable single women in Nigeria, like 1500 of them are rich by birth (born into rich family), 200 are rich by their own struggle and hardwork, maybe 3000 are comfortable through gainful employment......which means around 6700 women pass your mark, are you saying the over 100 million Nigerian single guys should be chasing after just 6700 non-broke Nigerian ladies

This is a risky advice my brother.....our ladies are broke all thanks to dead Nigerian economy and their laziness too....so Nigerian guys have no option than to date and marry broke Nigerian ladies that liter every street of Nigeria, unless they are lucky to migrate out of Nigeria and marry one middle class oyimbo granny shocked shocked

The odds to meet a comfortable or well to do Nigerian single lady as a Nigerian guy is very slim, its an impossible task bro cry cry

Pure facts.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Yoighaman(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Plead:
Stop dating broke women — Tv personality, Ehiz tells men.

Truth is, they both operate on 2 different mentalities and that usually causes friction and irritation at the end of the day, so I'd say, I kinda agree.... should be both ways though, not just poor girls and rich boys, rich girls and poor boys as well.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tfash96(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
humilitypays:
lol, maybe you can try Long John the Wicked Producer shocked shocked
gimme his number undecided undecided
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Victorclean1: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ammmmmm verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy angry. Please you guys should not provoke me.

Nigerian girls were the worst on earth. Having travelled to many countries, i conclude that our ladies/girls were worst than Nigeria from time the onset.

A broke guy cant fall in love?. Every woman here expect his guy to be the sole cow. I dont know where we inherited this.

Understanding defines all. Is very common in Nigeria to see a lady subchanging her sweet pot for wealth, as a normal cultural inheritance

Define who you are , either as a prostitute or not, so that men will know who is who. The writer should have modified the topic to MONEY OR NOT DONT COME CLOSE TO ME. CLEAN GIRLS MAKE A CHOICE OF BEING WITH THEM OR NOT.

Don't date a broke guy means am a prostitute. Pay money and have me. Am not poor the writer should come for a bleepand i will pay her.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by RightToReject(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Plead:

He asked a simple question. Would she date or do the same for you if you were broke? Think, brother!!

Don't go and be useful to yourself; keep looking for a woman who'll assume you as a responsibility. No wonder they're always breaking your heart. Effeminate bumpkin.

Direct your mention to small-minded people like you.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Bintuenyo: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
His English says it all
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Farki:

In ancient Greece the men eschewed the advances of women to build the a great society which still influences the world thousands of years later.

Although I have now seen that what women hate so much is being ignored by men.
Yimu. Go check history well
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Real feminists pay their own bills. Their main problem is they are just the super frustrated bunch, because no matter what they do, they realize they still cannot be equal to men. That's why they are always extremely frustrated, bitter and angry.....BUT they still pay their bills tho grin. A real feminist won't be begging you for 2K and recharge card or money to fix hair or pay rent. She will be begging you for Vitamin D because the last time she got some was 5 years ago due to her ego that's bigger than the Sun and cobwebs don full d place grin The below explains why I "like" feminists grin
I'mma search for them then grin
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tnerro1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Why is it that anytime I see 99 likes, I always make it a 100, oh why oh why oh whyyyyy!!!! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
humilitypays:
and how many unbroke abi rich abi well to do women do you have in Nigeria angry angry

You are indirectly telling Nigerian guys to learn how to mastu*rbate and forget about Nigerian women shocked shocked

If we have 50million dateable and marriageable single women in Nigeria, like 1500 of them are rich by birth (born into rich family), 200 are rich by their own struggle and hardwork, maybe 3000 are comfortable through gainful employment......which means around 6700 women pass your mark, are you saying the over 100 million Nigerian single guys should be chasing after just 6700 non-broke Nigerian ladies

This is a risky advice my brother.....our ladies are broke all thanks to dead Nigerian economy and their laziness too....so Nigerian guys have no option than to date and marry broke Nigerian ladies that liter every street of Nigeria, unless they are lucky to migrate out of Nigeria and marry one middle class oyimbo granny shocked shocked

The odds to meet a comfortable or well to do Nigerian single lady as a Nigerian guy is very slim, its an impossible task bro cry cry
Everyone Na prostitute just carry different mentality enter market
If u get what am saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Beedude(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
csn01:
so because one is jobless you call her broke. So because one is an apprentice, you call her broke, so because one is a student you call her broke, so because one is earning 15k per month you call her broke? Is this for real?
I insist , being broke goes beyond all what u are mentioning . Either a man or woman, when u are not making money and u also lack ideas that can fetch u money then u are BROKE.
A lady without cash at the moment but with knowledge, self reliance and self belief isn't BROKE.
Such a lady wont be a liability.

But u see those ladies that doesnt have any means of livelihood , that cant turn 200k to 300k within 3months , they lack ideas and money at the same time.

They are the real definition of BEING BROKE

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Beedude:

I insist , being broke goes beyond all what u are mentioning . Either a man or woman, when u are not making money and u also lack ideas that can fetch u money then u are BROKE.
A lady without cash at the moment but with knowledge, self reliance and self belief isn't BROKE.
Such a lady wont be a liability.

But u see those ladies that doesnt have any means of livelihood , that cant turn 200k to 300k within 3months , they lack ideas and money at the same time.

They are the real definition of BEING BROKE
All that comes to their mind is spend not gaining
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
RightToReject:

Don't go and be useful to yourself; keep looking for a woman who'll assume you as a responsibility. No wonder they're always breaking your heart. Effeminate bumpkin.

Direct your mention to small-minded people like you.

It is clear that you lack wisdom.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Happy2020: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
I completely agree and I am a woman. We should be taking care of ourselves and bringing something to the table other than pussy. This is 2021 almost, no man should be responsible for a women unless she is raising his children. If I were a man, I would never even stick my dick in one of these leech women.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
tfash96:
once again God bless you.. Me now I've given up on Marriage.. The way now is to make money and be banging numerous pussies and select reasonable ones among them and impregnate And make them your babymamas
SIMPLE and GOOD.
the Ladies cherish BABYMAMA, so give it to them.
Better for the MEN too, 4dey have made it easier 4u.
Far better for the MEN.
U wouldn't understand until you Land a NAGGING LADY for a wife.
Then you'll know that HELL is REAL.
Especially a JOBLESS NAGGING LADY..... such Ladies can never make Heaven

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by millionboi2: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
duduade:
Giggolooo

Continue to advice o
ah mek ebi
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Happy2020:
I completely agree and I am a woman. We should be taking care of ourselves and bringing something to the table other than pussy. This is 2021 almost, no man should be responsible for a women unless she is raising his children. If I were a man, I would never even stick my dick in one of these leech women.
GOOD ONE.
I love That.
Best Regards 2u, Ok

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Exodora: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Even if she works as evening news . As long as she brings in money .
People and their brain sef , am outa here Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Surfacebaba: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Reality bro
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by CHoccolaTE: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ladies, also avoid broke men as well.

Read this thread to know why

https://www.nairaland.com/5593245/dear-ladies-please-dont-date#85105331
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by uuzba(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
tfash96:
Gain the world now but lose your soul in eternity?
Think again.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by stacyadams: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
tfash96:
grin grin

You are seeing d future my man
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Starzo: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
See this one o...wetin concern me and Nigerian women??
Latinas got my loven all day and twice on Wednesday nights
humilitypays:
if you like hear him till next century, it won't change the fact that there are very insignificant number of successful single ladies in Nigeria, and those few successful single ladies will rather die than date or marry a broke man.....their dream is to marry an entertainment star or any successful business guy....so if you want to have a little chance at getting any successful Nigerian single lady to date, then you must stop whatever you are doing now and run to Mohit record studio to start mixing your songs to become the next Wizkid, if not, forget it grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tfash96(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

You are seeing d future my man
yeah you're on point
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tfash96(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
uuzba:

Gain the world now but lose your soul in eternity?
Think again.
baba holier than thou yi.. Leave that matter... YOLO
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by mecussey(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
csn01:
Everything na problem to you guys
You date a rich babe, they will say you are aiming her wealth
You date a broke babe, they say you are dating liability. Nawa ooo as in nawa ooo. Person wey broke today feat get fixed tomorrow ooo, and a rich babe fit get broken tomorrow oooo. Haba...... What of broke guys too. Nna ehh, this world self, people go just dey talk anyhow because say they woke up from their sleep. Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ was not even rich to me, yet she married the most respectful husband whether we call it spouse or husband. Yet she born the most loving God made man. HABAAAAA, MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY OOOO

Na waiting people no no, brokenness should be the list of our problems. Broke today no mean say you will be broke tomorrow. Make friends with those wey get potentials, that's all.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tfash96(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

SIMPLE and GOOD.
the Ladies cherish BABYMAMA, so give it to them.
Better for the MEN too, 4dey have made it easier 4u.
Far better for the MEN.
U wouldn't understand until you Land a NAGGING LADY for a wife.
Then you'll know that HELL is REAL.
Especially a JOBLESS NAGGING LADY..... such Ladies can never make Heaven
Lol..she can never make heaven made me to be rolling on the floor... God ain't sending marriageable women to this earth anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). / Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.