Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73995 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Can't u read , read the verses quoted in the pic and ask urself the line I bolded in ur mention ,u dimwit

Ohh my God, I have read it over and over again. WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION ask or you are afraid to ask question?

Remember allah in Quran said when you're CONFUSED HOPELESS AND CLUELESS you should ask Christians Question so pls ask me area you were confused with?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by efficiencie(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am not understanding these theists and religious people again ooo.

I thought the whole concept of Christianity is to emulate Jesus Christ and what is a better way to do so than die for your faith as Christ did- who is more positioned to show how to do emulate Christ if not a Pastor.

Unless you don't believe in the scripture, Now is the time to show how strong your faith is.

KARMA has a funny way of feeding us with our very own medicine you know!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Karmatyra:

just yesterday I was asking what happend to the CRUSADERS. I mean where dem dey,I wish all Christians
had that morale all over again, make we see who sabi shed blood pass. I wish!
Ok
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Did I asked you to go online when justifying myself? Just do the same or google has disapointed you? grin
Did i say am going online ,I asked u to go online.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Knight1210(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
northvietnam:
Very good they adducted the would be wife of the air force man ....

I know they will desecrete and mess her womanhood up...

Let the air-man feel the pains we Nigerians feel when they flex muscle on top un-armed citizens..

I don’t feel any pity when ever bad news befalls Police, Army, Airforce , road safety , Navy...

I only feel sad for the innocent pastor that our Daddy GO,s won’t spare a $ from their private jet money to pay the pastors ransom
may God have mercy on you
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

What the killer did is very wrong ,very wrong . Even Muhammad didn't do that to those who hurt him or mock him.

I see you're trying to act like a nice muslim. While that's very possible, pls stop pretending as if the Quran doesnt encourage killing or that fellow muslims encourage the act.

Some Peaceful Quran verses:'

Saihih Al bukhari 6922 If any muslim leave Islam kill him
Sahib Muslim 4366 Mohammed said he will expel Jews and Christians from Arabian peninsula
Sahih Muslim 30 Mohammad said he is commanded to fight anyone who doesn't believe in Allah
Surah 98:6 Those who disbelief in Allah are worst of creatures .
Surah 9:5 behead non Muslims
Surah 9:29 fight Christians and Jews

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Ohh my God, I have read it over and over again. WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION ask or you are afraid to ask question?

Remember allah in Quran said when you're CONFUSED HOPELESS AND CLUELESS you should ask Christians Question so pls ask me area you were confused with?
The area in the pic quoting the bible ,thanks
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Salvofthesouth(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
even SARS kidnap people children to kill na boko haram no go fit? God please protect your children
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!
you and your daddy are very stupid. This same unless daddy that couldn't get leah sharibu out of the hands of Boko Haram after the little brainwashed girl refused to denounce him�
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

The area in the pic quoting the bible ,thanks

You're now coming gradually,

Exodus 22:20

“He who sacrifices to any god, except to the LORD only, he shall be utterly
destroyed.

Which area are you confused with?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
RPG2020:

Who tell you? Abi you be surpect
It was on news shortly after the lekki massacre.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Did i say am going online ,I asked u to go online.

Did I instructed you to go online when justifying myself? Do the same, come with any evidence then I'll address your dilemma
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

I see you're trying to act like a nice muslim. While that's very possible, pls stop pretending as if the Quran doesnt encourage killing or that fellow muslims encourage the act.

Some Peaceful Quran verses:'

Saihih Al bukhari 6922 If any muslim leave Islam kill him
Sahib Muslim 4366 Mohammed said he will expel Jews and Christians from Arabian peninsula
Sahih Muslim 30 Mohammad said he is commanded to fight anyone who doesn't believe in Allah
Surah 98:6 Those who disbelief in Allah are worst of creatures .
Surah 9:5 behead non Muslims
Surah 9:29 fight Christians and Jews

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by 4X4: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
This moo moo moo will be used as Suya and kilishi
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
It was on news shortly after the lekki massacre.

Okay �
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Is it only Boko haram sect you have in islam? Bro always apply sense when asking question

Secondly, if Islam doesn't support TERRORISM why is allah showing itself, himself or herself as a TERRORIST? Or is allah NO more your god or Quran is not your glorious book again

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Who's that TERRORIST from the above verse?
This is will answer your question.
done in Israel,read more.
Verse Concepts
“He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the Lord alone, shall be utterly destroyed."
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Did I instructed you to go online when justifying myself? Do the same, come with any evidence then I'll address your dilemma
English
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Dey there..no be only confusion nah skata...!!

The israeli don't do such prayer, the Italians by extension Rome which is the capital of christianity don't do such prayer...they carry rifles and other arsenals to confront the baggas...!!

Until you people learn that all these empty prayer don't work...you would forever continue to be docile and keep running from pillar to post...!!!

The last one they captured with all the prayers they still remove his head from his neck...!!!
Don't mind this stup!d, foolish, confused and brainwashed guy. He is praying to the same God that allowed Leah Sharibu to remain in the hands of Boko Haram even after she refused to denounce her faith in him. Foolishness too much for Nigeria
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You're now coming gradually,

“He who sacrifices to any god, except to the LORD only, he shall be utterly
destroyed.

Which area are you confused with?
*must be destroyed *
Don't edit the bible
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

English

So no evidence that CRUSADERS BEHEAD and KILL you slaves of allah while shouting Halleluyah?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

So no evidence that CRUSADERS BEHEAD and KILL you slaves of allah while shouting Halleluyah?
Didn't I ask u to go online ??
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

*must be destroyed *
Don't edit the bible

Is English now your problem nawa ooo.. grin

So which area are you confused with, ask?

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Ok
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Didn't I ask u to go online ??

Smiles, DID I ASKED YOU TO GO ONLINE? Yes or No
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am not understanding these theists and religious people again ooo.

I thought the whole concept of Christianity is to emulate Jesus Christ and what is a better way to do so than die for your faith as Christ did- who is more positioned to show how to do emulate Christ if not a Pastor.

Unless you don't believe in the scripture, Now is the time to show how strong your faith is.

You are a senseless fool
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Ok

Don't just say ok, please ask your question
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!
doesn't work that way
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Don't just say ok, please ask your question
Answer the one in the pic
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Smiles, DID I ASKED YOU TO GO ONLINE? Yes or No
Did I said I asked me ??
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Germi9: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
...and when he hears he's a pastor/Christian,he crosses his and switches to other irrelevant issues
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by MoxxxxO123(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
I decree the release of the men and women abducted by the Boko Haram terrorists in the name of Jesus, Lord I ask to put all sponsors of this group to shame, bring sanity to Northern Nigeria and I ask for the security in Nigeria at large to be better Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.