Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? (6357 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
find another babe make una dey gum unaself even for her presence...make she know say u sef no send Nd stop complaining like my 15year old cousin.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
This your prick is messing with your head
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by infogenius(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mr. Introvert it seems getting another babe is a problem.
Just u're working from home u can get a girl from home. This u can do easily on Facebook.
Within two days, you will have a girl who finer and more shapely than her keeping you company and burning your account balance.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by osarogie28841: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
:it's not that easy for an introvertIt's not compulsory for the girl to be a stranger. You should have some ex-school mate, or even a church member ... Invite them over
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by femi4: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Jannuxajj:
After service I went to stay with my aunt then I met this beautiful girl that stays with her. we both became lovers through out my stay there. I got a job in another state so I left. Fast forward to almost 3 years later now I got a contract in their state so I had to go stay with them. Due to covid this girl was around at home with me. Both of us are always home alone. Now looking at the scenario you will think this will be enjoyment for me as me and her dey dey home alone!!! WRONG. When we had a relationship 3 years ago little did I know that it was due to boredom and frustration of staying at home and waiting for admission that made her decide to date me. Now she has entered uni met alot of other guys and now more exposed. Due to this she rejected me. Naturally this should not be a problem, Na to move on na. But it is a very big problem because we both stay home alone everyday and this brings out the feelings I have for her because I truly liked her. But the most painful part is she doesn't even have a tiny spark of feelings for me. What really made this a problem is the fact that I am a conc stay at home introvert. I work from home on my laptop so we are always home alone together. I used style style to make sure she sees my account balance. she saw it and only hyped me that night. she still didn't budge even though am always taking her out and buying stuff for her. The major pain of this issue now is there is this our young neighbor guy that usually come and pick her with his father's tinted glass car. they will drive to one corner and wind up and that drives me crazy. I will start imagining what they are doing in the car. I even bone her for like one week she no even send, the major problem is staying alone with her and seeing her every minutes makes it hard to move on in my mind. Sometimes I even feel like a simp for being home alone with her and not being able to do anything with her.
She's just NOT INTO YOU
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2020
My guy need to fvk.. na fvk dey worry u.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Powerfly(f): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2020
What's your zodiac sign? That's the best way to give you advice.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Powerfly:
What's your zodiac sign?
That's the best way to give you advice.
how does his zodiac sign help in giving advice?
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Heavensent01(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2020
fati2001:
ALPHA MALES DON'T MINGLING WITH GIRLS...... SO BE ONE OF THEM.

trolling around I presume? I'm happy to declare that I belong to the Alpha male, we mingle with girls but we don't act like dummies to get through a lady pant

we alpha male give girls a lot of reason to open her legs wide but not with material freak

Op, the lady actually have feelings in your first visit but because you people didn't have sexual intercourse and her meeting others guys drove that feelings away

if you want to get her attention, you need to find out her weak point, capitalize on that weak point and give her the bulalala, after all she had been giving to other beneficiaries

service to humanity should be for all and abeg don't lose Ctrl with this mumu love

1 Like

Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by cooooooks(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Tales by moonlight.

Jannuxajj:
After service I went to stay with my aunt then I met this beautiful girl that stays with her. we both became lovers through out my stay there. I got a job in another state so I left. Fast forward to almost 3 years later now I got a contract in their state so I had to go stay with them. Due to covid this girl was around at home with me. Both of us are always home alone. Now looking at the scenario you will think this will be enjoyment for me as me and her dey dey home alone!!! WRONG. When we had a relationship 3 years ago little did I know that it was due to boredom and frustration of staying at home and waiting for admission that made her decide to date me. Now she has entered uni met alot of other guys and now more exposed. Due to this she rejected me. Naturally this should not be a problem, Na to move on na. But it is a very big problem because we both stay home alone everyday and this brings out the feelings I have for her because I truly liked her. But the most painful part is she doesn't even have a tiny spark of feelings for me. What really made this a problem is the fact that I am a conc stay at home introvert. I work from home on my laptop so we are always home alone together. I used style style to make sure she sees my account balance. she saw it and only hyped me that night. she still didn't budge even though am always taking her out and buying stuff for her. The major pain of this issue now is there is this our young neighbor guy that usually come and pick her with his father's tinted glass car. they will drive to one corner and wind up and that drives me crazy. I will start imagining what they are doing in the car. I even bone her for like one week she no even send, the major problem is staying alone with her and seeing her every minutes makes it hard to move on in my mind. Sometimes I even feel like a simp for being home alone with her and not being able to do anything with her.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Raptor2cool: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2020
Bro me here's what you will do. First stop simpping. Second stop giving her attention since you are not getting any. 3rd make your days productive, lock your room and get busy. You can even add video game to that. 4th act like you don't care(don't make it rude), girls love attention. 5th start planning on getting your own apartment (very important). 6th stop over thinking, there are many fish out there.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by dopedan(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Jannuxajj:
op make her jealous every female falls for this even dogs!! Bring a beautiful girl to ur house one day with nice hips and ass introduce her to d girl buy her ice cream rice n chicken and eat in front of ur auntys girl don’t give her anything and watch what happens in d next few days . Girls too dey do anyhow until they meet someone who is better than them
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Powerfly(f): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Durentt:
how does his zodiac sign help in giving advice?

let him tell me fes. If that dude is a water sign, especially first decan. Ya'll should just forget about your advices. He's hooked with the girl.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Jannuxajj(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2020
suzzyboss:
It's not compulsory for the girl to be a stranger. You should have some ex-school mate, or even a church member ... Invite them over
if you check post well I mentioned that it's a new city
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by frozen70(f): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jannuxajj:

You are yet to see more and it doesn't hurt her the way it hurts you Wether she has another guy or not

Level has changed and you don't blame her for it

Just get an appointment and move far away from her

That's when you will know if she is in love with you or she is comfortably happy, you or without you
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Jannuxajj(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Powerfly:
What's your zodiac sign? That's the best way to give you advice.
October 3rd
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Powerfly(f): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jannuxajj:

October 3rd

get hold of yourself then. I know it's difficult but do it. If you pester her the more.. You'll eventually become a parasite to her. Just give her that space she needs.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Obakashdee(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
I no know why some guys Dey do like the Dey follow them from village, your account balance and so what? If you like have 100million dollars girl wey ni go fall no go fall, just move on, na only she dey? Find another woman and watch yourself become happier

Been there done that
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by Snowfancy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
dude you ain't in love with her, u just want to use her for the time you are around, for 3years you guys were apart, any communications, or did you dump her only to come back and want her again because u are together (home alone)?
she isn't into you anymore move on.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by lascos912(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
come see ozor brother
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by stanliwise(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jannuxajj:
Sorry for sounding like this.
But I need you to list 5 things she has that you think it can’t be gotten from somewhere else.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by paul100(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jannuxajj:
Don't feel anything.You are a SIMP.Which one is I use style to make her see my account balance,mtcheeew.After,when she notice you have some cash and try to play smart and get things from you and later ask for a breakup or give you some stupid excuses.
You will come here and be saying Girls have nothing to offer,bla bla bla.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by TheCork(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jannuxajj:

^^^story..

..bro please if u dont wannto smash..let me smash (tanks)
smiley
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by stanliwise(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
dopedan:
op make her jealous every female falls for this even dogs!! Bring a beautiful girl to ur house one day with nice hips and ass introduce her to d girl buy her ice cream rice n chicken and eat in front of ur auntys girl don’t give her anything and watch what happens in d next few days . Girls too dey do anyhow until they meet someone who is better than them
And if she doesn’t nkor??
The problem with many of this advice is the addiction to get someone to like you. Why not kiss the reality. This girl in question may have big contacts of men buying her far beyond what you described.

Please don’t kill yourself for something yourself know not. If this girl is gonna like the OP then the best chance he has is to live a sweet happy genuine life without her and open himself to date other girls when opportunity comes by.

For God sake Op has made the said girl so important stack in his life for nothing.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by paul100(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Guy forget her..u actually thought her seeing ur acct balance will make her fall 4 u grin...d girl already said she is not interested so better move on..and try to go out..all this is because u are seeing her..try to get a babe..but if she sees u with another babe and gets angry..oga don't fall oo..Don't be a simp grin
grin i am waiting for the group of "just have money and you will get any girl".Wetin dey happen now na.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by stanliwise(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
paul100:

grin i am waiting for the group of "just have money and you will get any girl".Wetin dey happen now na.
That theory is dead on arrival.

There is this situations I saw a girl in an event one time. After connecting and getting her contact, due to my chatting prowess I was able to decode this girl follow high profile men and she confess to me some of her dirty runs. From then on we have just been friends in a way. And my only means to get her would be to manipulate her to be my Bleep mate. Which I wasn’t really interested.

But the point here is that I have never spent a coin on her Infact she is the one that tries to offer me favour. if I was a naive guy, I would have spent my change on her hoping I would buy her over not knowing she has contacts of high profile men she does coded runs with. I would have been a big loser. And the game would be on me.

So I see that theory working on young teenage girls.
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by paul100(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
stanliwise:
That theory is dead on arrival.

There is this situations I saw a girl in an event one time. After connecting and getting her contact, due to my chatting prowess I was able to decode this girl follow high profile men and she confess to me some of her dirty runs. From then on we have just been friends in a way. And my only means to get her would be to manipulate her to be my Bleep mate. Which I wasn’t really interested.

But the point here is that I have never spent a coin on her Infact she is the one that tries to offer me favour. if I was a naive guy, I would have spent my change on her hoping I would buy her over not knowing she has contacts of high profile men she does coded runs with. I would have been a big loser. And the game would be on me.

So I see that theory working on young teenage girls.
True talk bro.Same thing happened to me,when I realized the kind of guys,the girl go out with.I just forgot about it.I cannot come and kill myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by SarutobiEky(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jannuxajj:
bros you need to hang out with men. Get your head out the gutter. Women don't love. Btw..can I hit u up? Let's talk about money, help a nigga with plug
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
IamD18:
5 minutes of masturbation can immediately end all these madness and obsession.

Just five minutes of masturbation.

Step 1 : Make sure you try as much as you can to create a full imagination of her in your head.

Step 2 : Kindly get yourself in a good private place, this could be in your toilet, bathroom or room.

Step 3 : Check any porn website and use the search box by typing "Biitch fvcked in a tinted glass car" or "Introvert fvcks a bitch after showing her his account balance".

Step 4 : Using step 3, related videos of your case with the lady will appear, plug your earphone, bring out your gbola, start watching the clip with the imagination of the lady's looks in your head, start wanking, self-service with her on your head and mind till you cum.

Step 5 : Repeat step 1-4 again for like 5 times and that lady will be history to your feelings.

If the feelings continues, call Fashola.
Lawd jeezuz! No use laf kee mi
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Guy forget her..u actually thought her seeing ur acct balance will make her fall 4 u grin...d girl already said she is not interested so better move on..and try to go out..all this is because u are seeing her..try to get a babe..but if she sees u with another babe and gets angry..oga don't fall oo..Don't be a simp grin
grin. U b man?
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by SPOLO(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am the indoor kind of person but i swear i no fit mumu like OP.
Never......
Re: Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? by SPOLO(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am the indoor kind of person but i swear i no fit mumu like OP.
Never......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo / They Said This Picture Was Captured@ A Traditional Marriage In Mbaise, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.