Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (66426 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Kennitrust(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
So what should we do?..shift the earth to avoid the collision or what...?
best comment of the week! grin grin grin

Even me sef before then, I don rotten for ground.

2 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by herlecks(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brothers/ Sisters! The Scientist can only operate based on Capacity the Almighty GOD allows them..

The Scientist are Flesh and Blood like me and you ! They also need Help as Events of the times has overwhelmed and Overshadowed them Completely...

We are Privileged to Have the Guide to Humanity!
We are Privileged to Have the Handbook Inspired by the CREATOR of All things!
The HOLY BIBLE has all we need to know of the times we are in!
From the Holy Bible! All Events Happening now are pointing to the Return of JESUS CHRIST..
All Events are Pointing to the RAPTURE of the Saints!
Please there is Need to Humble yourself and be Prepared for it..

After the RAPTURE! The things that would hit this Earth is way beyond Asteroids!
Go Read the Book of Revelation so you will have a knowledge of the things that hit the Earth! It is Humanly Unexplainable!!

Just Humble yourself, Surrender to JESUS so as not to be Here to Experience all that!

He/She that Hath Ears to Hear, Should Hear!
There's no rapture. Jesus said to his disciples

Matthew 10:23
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

He came already.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by alfredilly: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Farki:
The old people of this forum are gradually exposing themselves.
Do you think this forum is meant for babies alone? When someone commented on stories about the 90s or give some sporting fact regarding event of early 2000, do you think they are of the indomie generation? You refers to someone in his 30s as old. Do you expect everyone to be 18 here?

4 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
All the missiles they have been building, this is the time to make use of it oo.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Jabioro: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Let it drop now what is it waiting for..I hoped it drop at Aso rock centre .clear the dumbass
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:

Oga, e no even reach 400 metres. E no reach one stadium in size.

If den blast am one nuclear warhead, e don finish.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Chris2863(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fish brain cheesy
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:

Oga, de diameter no even reach 400 metres. E no reach one small village in size.

If den blast am one nuclear warhead, e don finish.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by mrsteel: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then
Why won't u be alive?
U don reach 40 years?

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Goodman247: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Let the earth end, too much wickedness.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
mrsteel:

Why won't u be alive?
U don reach 40 years?

Me wey don pass 40 years since sef fit still dey here by then.

Na to wait when e dey move away from earth blast de nonsense comot for in body sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
You have a good sure babe
Carrying you up for evangelism style won't be a bad idea wink
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by amdoyin82(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
chai! You seems to know the reality of death

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Ablah: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
It is descending from the northern part of the space grin

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by bencr7: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kelvinprinzyy:
All the missiles they have been building, this is the time to make use of it oo.
no b human will be, we prefer to use it(missiles) to destroy ourselves.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by saaron(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lies, lies and more lies by agents of darkness to NUKE the earth with weapons of mass destruction, then hide behind a non existing aesteroid to put the blame on as cover in pursuance of their world depopulation agenda.
The earth does not float in space as pseudo science want us to believe. The earth is well secured on foundations like any other mass structure and is covered by a dome. Yes the earth is FLAT.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
I should have finished my assignment here on earth by then.

Good luck to you all grin

PS: Maybe go buy land in a deep forest and start building an underground bunker. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by isahsalee: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Science and research, a gap between friction and reality just like heaven and earth. What does a local man know sef

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nothing we go dey earth that time but we go don old
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by NwaliE01: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
You really made me smile.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by tollyboy5(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

were they not once like us,forget it,no matter how bad the world get, people will still grow old.
Stop decieving yourself jor. 75 is enough for this our generation
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Peterosky(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
.Babe which kain talk be this na? with all this your beauty, you want to die soon and Carry that sweet thing in between your lapse and go and dash termites abi? In short, come and give me my own share first.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by prigoz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
I tire ooo, are they threatening us? What threat is worse that Buhari leadership and economic style
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ovcwality(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Stop judging me by my picture cry cry, no be me creat myself... I am in my 30s and my 1st issue is already 11 years
first issue ko tissue nii, if you don't care about the future why do people curse our leaders for making our country hell, instead of like other developing countries. A normal person should care about the future, so that it will hurt the people that will live on earth in the future
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

And this supposed wise god created Natural disasters like Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes and Tornadoes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by OmoOshodi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Not only you jare 38+48=86
And really wanna die 83 or 84,then nothing to trouble about.
the fear will kill you earlier...imagine the news of it hitting the planet 10years before the impact...
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Toju200(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
grin grin..
mAh chest grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by speedchariot(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
The time has come
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

lol,I still see old people in this era,pls stop using your mouth to seal your fate

She's not sealing any fate. She's speaking facts.
You could die tomorrow. What makes you think you'd survive for as long as you want?
That's life, that's reality. All it takes is just a little thing, and the life is gone.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Farki: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
alfredilly:

Do you think this forum is meant for babies alone? When someone commented on stories about the 90s or give some sporting fact regarding event of early 2000, do you think they are of the indomie generation? You refers to someone in his 30s as old. Do you expect everyone to be 18 here?

Ah baba calm down na.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
SEGLIZ:

you forgot your children, children children would be on earth. don't be a fool, you are like the biblical king who was cautioned about future attack after showing off his territory to his enemies but said by the time the enemies would attack, he would be long dead, his children would learn to face.

So what is she supposed to do?
Get in a spacecraft, and stop the asteroid? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / 'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.