Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Urgent Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice! (297 Views)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice! by Kelvin581: 1:40am On Oct 31, 2020
what will make a girl am dating telling me I can't come to her house..unless we meet nearby street. she is living with her siblings and her mother.. I want to tell her either I come to know where you are living or I know you are not serious with this relationship.. what do you suggest.. she is 19
Re: Urgent Advice! by Kelvin581: 1:49am On Oct 31, 2020
pls say something not just view abeg
Re: Urgent Advice! by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Kelvin581:
what will make a girl am dating telling me I can't come to her house..unless we meet nearby street. she is living with her siblings and her mother.. I want to tell her either I come to know where you are living or I know you are not serious with this relationship.. what do you suggest.. she is 19

Oga she's still young, if your sis can bring guys to your house then her mom probably won't condolences that ..

or do you want to marry? cause we all know when a girl is inviting guy to her house most times are for marriage .

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice! by Kelvin581: 1:55am On Oct 31, 2020
gaius01:

Oga she's still young, if your sis can bring guys to your house then her mom probably won't condolences that ..

or do you want to marry? cause we all know when a girl is inviting guy to her house most times are for marriage .
okay, but I have brought her to my house before
Re: Urgent Advice! by chatinent: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2020
gaius01:

Re: Urgent Advice! by chatinent: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2020
I guess she is underage and you yourself aren't ready for marriage because if the reverse was the case, she'd have invited you over and your questions would be ‘how can I minimize not to overspend in my traditional marriage. ’
Re: Urgent Advice! by virginprincess(f): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Why would she take you to her house, do you want to marry her? to me, she is even too young for all this dating stuff and all that, i think you should advice her to face her studies first.
Re: Urgent Advice! by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2020
OP if you Know me i always say the truth,,,,,,,,, aswear you no get sense at all,,,,,,, haha kilode ? !!!sad

All this niggas just dey fall my hand sha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A 19 year old girl,, you wanna go to her house,, despite the fact that you know dat she dey her mama house,,,, so you wanna start doing like incoming husband,,,,,,,,grin ode,,,,,

Nah pussy go kill some guys,,,,,,,

So you go sit down for their parlour,,,,,,,grin ode,, aswear if I'm d mother hago pour hot water on yaa head,,,,,,,,you put girlfriend matter for head instead of you thinking of how to make huge money,,,,,,,,

Hope you know say this girl cannot accept you if you gat shingba for pocket,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Misplaced priority everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,

19 years old girl,,,,, tueh!!

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Pls Help Out Guys / Relationship:types Of Cheating, And How To Know When Your Partner Cheats On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.