Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife (6807 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:
frustrating wife is not a good thing to be honest
You need to be mentally and emotionally strong not to dive into depression.

so just try and call her family you can set up a meeting and try to settle it..

Lot of men marry second wife because of the issue they face at home with first wife... But eventually it wasn't a regret move for them because they realize it just added more stress to their life..

Call a meeting
You guys can take a break
And make sure you invite God in your life

Goodluck and God bless

the last meeting we had. she begged for forgiveness but I insisted that she go stay with her family for a month she started crying so my dad pleaded I pardon her. it was unbelievable when we got home she couldn't even wait till the next day before she started her attitude. I got mad I got her ready for the journey back to her parents for a while without letting my parents know but I was shocked, my father called to tell me he wanted to see me only for me to meet my wife with my father crying that I wanted to drive her away.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:
frustrating wife is not a good thing to be honest
You need to be mentally and emotionally strong not to dive into depression.

so just try and call her family you can set up a meeting and try to settle it..

Lot of men marry second wife because of the issue they face at home with first wife... But eventually it wasn't a regret move for them because they realize it just added more stress to their life..

Call a meeting
You guys can take a break
And make sure you invite God in your life

Goodluck and God bless

the last meeting we had. she begged for forgiveness but I insisted that she go stay with her family for a month she started crying so my dad pleaded I pardon her. it was unbelievable when we got home she couldn't even wait till the next day before she started her attitude. I got mad I got her ready for the journey back to her parents for a while without letting my parents know but I was shocked, my father called to tell me he wanted to see me only for me to meet my wife with my father crying that I wantedq to drive her away.
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

funny enough.
I work, I study. I am a man as a man I am busy. she wants me at home. doing nothing. think about this. are we suppoze to be orbiting around our wives or building our future
let me give you a scope, I know you might be tired whenever you get back home.shower, take your meal and try as much as possible to dedicate the rest of your time to her. See they don't neccesarily need much, just cuddling and playing with her will be OK.. Just relax on her leg let her play with your hair and body or make her relax on your body and play with her whole body.. Compliment her. Even when you didn't see anything new about her, just create one and talk about it.. Her hair might be due or just talk to her about telling her you saw some sexy lingeries.. Just keep her engaged with the little time you have..

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

she attempted suicide twice on the account I let her go. it is because of parents interference I still complementing the issue

I'VE GIVEN YOU THE SUREST 2 ODDS ON THIS SITUATION. ONCE SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT JOY AND LOVE DESPITE ALL YOUR EFFORTS, JUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T WIN.
SHE'LL KILL HERSELF IF SHE CAN'T KILL YOU, AND YOU'LL GO TO JAIL FOR IT. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE PEACE UNTIL YOU LET HER GO.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by BigDawsNet: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

the last meeting we had. she begged for forgiveness but I insisted that she go stay with her family for a month she started crying so my dad pleaded I pardon her. it was unbelievable when we got home she couldn't even wait till the next day before she started her attitude. I got mad I got her ready for the journey back to her parents for a while without letting my parents know but I was shocked, my father called to tell me he wanted to see me only for me to meet my wife with my father crying that I wantedq to drive her away.

Looks like she doesn't want to be husbandless but still probably the love is not strong atall...

Its your decision of you want tonhave a wife at home or a woman that want a shelter...

But before you take any step pls pray about it...
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by BigDawsNet: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

Looks like she doesn't want to be husbandless but still probably the love is not strong atall...

Its your decision if you want to have a wife at home or a woman that want a shelter...

But before you take any step pls pray about it...
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by virginprincess(f): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

it was a mutual consent. She agreed to marry it was not a forced marriage.
all I see was pretending nature
With the way you are sounding i don't think this will work between the both of you, i think you should end it now to avoid stories that touch. it is better late than never.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CRAZY HOW WE ALWAYS SAY "SIT DOWN AND TALK THINGS" AS IF FOR ALL THESE YEARS PEOPLE HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING TO THEIR PARTNERS AND TRYING TO FIX THINGS.
IF IT'S NOT WORKING THEN IT'S NOT. AS ADULTS WE MAKE DECISIONS AND STAND BY THEM. THAT'S WHAT'S UP. HE SHOULD GO ON WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, WHAT IF SHE TURNS OUT BETTER THAN THE FIRST?
Will marrying a second wife make the first any better? It might even worsen her behaviour, the best thing to do in his case since communication has failed is to divorce and remarry.
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Will marrying a second wife make the first any better? It might even worsen her behaviour, the best thing to do in his case since communication has failed is to divorce and remarry.

DIVORCE AND STAY SINGLE WILL WORK BETTER. LET'S BE SINCERE FOR JUST TODAY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Notatribalist(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:
"I don't understand, she keeps asking for love. she is just frustrating my life. how do you do when divorce is your only option.

right now, I don't know if I should marry second wife or still maintain a first. "

my brother
What is the problem here now that makes you to start thinking of divorce or marry another one?she keep asking for love,so that's the problem? You're not matured enough for marriage
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DIVORCE AND STAY SINGLE WILL WORK BETTER. LET'S BE SINCERE FOR JUST TODAY.
Whatever rocks his boat.
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
What is the problem here not that makes you to start thinking of divorce or marry another one?she keep asking for love,so that's the problem? You're not matured enough for marriage

she is just using that as a yarstick to unrest my heart
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
MhisTahrah:

I consent with what you said, she nurtures the idea that I am getting another wife and she is just flaming out because of such thing but I don't know where she get that fact from. she primarily uses that as a factor for her attack
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by candygist: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

brother dont say that please. you know some women can frustrate the life of their husbands even when they are giving their best

You are thinking like a senseless man
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Burgerlomo: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
LadyTianna:
You can't maintain the first, yet you wanna get a second. Kudos

Habaaa, shey the OP don offend you before?

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by nuelyoyo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

my family knows everything even her family too.
I was begged several times to forgive her.
although they said she would change.
she was around 18 to 20 when I married her but too me she isn't charging anytime soon
Are you from the north, or a southern Muslim?
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
nuelyoyo:

Lol. We gonna act like other regions do not marry young brides? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by oluwabukola87028: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
jus get a divorce and stay single instead of getting a second wife and the thinking doubles...
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by pozehnani(f): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
What do you mean by she keeps asking for love? Anyways, give her love if she's asking for it or why did you get into marriage with her in the first place? To make her a lamp-stand?

I don't know why men of nowadays easily get tired of marriage and relationship. Sucks!
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
She keeps asking for love?

As as how?

Wetin she wan ask for before?
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by franklingud(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

funny enough.
I work, I study. I am a man as a man I am busy. she wants me at home. doing nothing. think about this. are we suppoze to be orbiting around our wives or building our future
She wants you at home doing nothing?

Village people at work! Beware bro

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
southniyikaye:
let me give you a scope, I know you might be tired whenever you get back home.shower, take your meal and try as much as possible to dedicate the rest of your time to her. See they don't neccesarily need much, just cuddling and playing with her will be OK.. Just relax on her leg let her play with your hair and body or make her relax on your body and play with her whole body.. Compliment her. Even when you didn't see anything new about her, just create one and talk about it.. Her hair might be due or just talk to her about telling her you saw some sexy lingeries.. Just keep her engaged with the little time you have..

let me not frustrate this beautiful suggestion. they was a day not to long even before it gets sour I bought a new shoes and some makeups when I got home despite her usual attitude I neglected it and sat like one who is starting a new relationship. I brought out the stuffs and showed her. I was shocked at what she did. she neither thank me or collect it. instead she said all my remorse would not work on her. then she started crying. my brother I begged till the following morning.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
nuelyoyo:

please don't incalculate religion in this.
I am seeking advice as a human being

I am a Muslim from the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
She keeps asking for love?
As as how?
Wetin she wan ask for before?
what if love is not the problem
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

what if love is not the problem

I don't get your point tho?
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:
What do you mean by she keeps asking for love? Anyways, give her love if she's asking for it or why did you get into marriage with her in the first place? To make her a lamp-stand?

I don't know why men of nowadays easily get tired of marriage and relationship. Sucks!

pardon me, we are never perfect. hope you aren't asking me to be perfect.
I am not making her any lampstand. relationship isn't marriage. why would man not get tired if his source of joy is shattered.

every marriage has ups and downs. we stand to face it and we live to die for it. but when a woman become an obvious intruder to man's destruction isn't it wise such man to take to his hill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

I don't get your point tho?

why do you think I seek your opinion?
how are you loved.
tell me how your boyfriend or husband love you. may be I will try that. because right now I am totally imperfect and incomplete
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:
"I don't understand, she keeps asking for love. she is just frustrating my life. how do you do when divorce is your only option.

right now, I don't know if I should marry second wife or still maintain a first. "

my brother

Na so toto det be...after small time you do just tire sad
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by pozehnani(f): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

pardon me, we are never perfect. hope you aren't asking me to be perfect.
I am not making her any lampstand. relationship isn't marriage. why would man not get tired if his source of joy is shattered.

every marriage has ups and downs. we stand to face it and we live to die for it. but when a woman become an obvious intruder to man's destruction isn't it wise such man to take to his hill.

Im not saying you have to be perfect but you can be near perfect if you work at it.

Now, what actually is the problem here cos I don't seem to get as you keep beating about the bush. If I get you right, she's not giving you breathing space? More like being obsessed about you? If that is the case, then you don't have a problem cos it's only a woman who loves you genuinely that will be obsessed about you unless of course your ways are not pure, that's when it will be a problem to you but if you're clean, trust me, you gat no problems. Just be there for her and be transparent to give her some sort of assurance to make her a bit more relaxed.

I don't know why you men have problems with your woman being over possessive and protective but you do it when you meet that lady that makes you go gaga.

All the best.
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

let me not frustrate this beautiful suggestion. they was a day not to long even before it gets sour I bought a new shoes and some makeups when I got home despite her usual attitude I neglected it and sat like one who is starting a new relationship. I brought out the stuffs and showed her. I was shocked at what she did. she neither thank me or collect it. instead she said all my remorse would not work on her. then she started crying. my brother I begged till the following morning.

Lmao, she's a drama queen, I think it's the age difference, the way you show your love and care isn't what she wants, and does not know how to tell you, you have to stoop to her level to understand what she wants in her man when it comes to showing that you love her, sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

please don't incalculate religion in this.
I am seeking advice as a human being

I am a Muslim from the north.

I guessed as much

And I don't think he meant it like that.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by pozehnani(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

funny enough.

Oh.. just seeing this. I get the picture now.

Sorry but from this narrative here, seems she's idle. Then let me ask you this.
Did you go a honeymoon after your marriage?
Is she gainfully employed or engaged with her own business?

I think she needs to get a job and get busy to kill time. Otherwise, the period she's idle will have her missing and wanting to be with you. remember, you're her only companion. Just get her busy. Also try to take her out sometimes and spend the whole day looking into her eyes **laughs* and having fun once in a while.

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. / Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex / Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.