Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,779 members, 7,959,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (46845 Views)

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Jakemedg(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
kennyflames:
Sometimes i wonder if wike is truly a South east man
Are you okay at all

Since when did Wike become a South east man?

7 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by dandollaz: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

One beautiful day the person you relate or even you will be a victim then I will tell you fake news.
I'm personally housing family in phc and they are telling me how army brutalize and kill innocent people because you are Igbo.Wike should stop army now,many people are trapped and starving because of few people activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Benitoh: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
I expected governor to say and deny it. But my people we are free and safe when we invest in igboland. The earlier we realize the level of hatred these people had for us the more we trade carefully. I live in Rivers state so i know what is on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by idogbe14170: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike did nothing wrong bt the military needs to be cautious and tactful in the pursuit for the criminals. Innocent lives should not be lost.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why wud Igbos host a flag in Niger delta at first..

A proscribed group by fed and even eastern governors
That's outside the point. How do you handle defaulters in a democratic system? By ordering the killings of people living in the defaulter's area or by charging them to court?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by lagdmark(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:
This Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
This your propaganda will not work. You're fake. "Order to shoot at sight any igbo seen on the street". So the Army can differentiate igbos from the rest of southern Nigerians and then shoot!!.

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by leisuretym: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

#TruthSeekers

when you gave ipob order to kill six military personnel and 4 policemen you didn't complain ooo

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nchenches: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
MyopicMods:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2322305484580296&id=672482079562653

Wike does not understand the geographical expression: Nigerdelta.
Wike thinks Nigerdelta is the same as South South geographical expression.

A tout who found himself as governor of Rivers state through violence needs to be educated on where Nigerdelta expression comprises.

6 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by bezimo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Oh Ipob touts are crying foul on social media after killing security personnel..thats complete nonsense if you ask me.
why would they kill security people?..that's a declaration of war and anything they see as a consequence is well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ordermore:
you are a bastard!!!

Yen yen yen cheesy E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by 2020Experience(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike stop it now.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Sarmiz24(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Like wike like Sanwo Olu
Just like Apc like Pdp ain’t no difrence
Na so so denial dem go dey do
Come 2023 we chasing all this old mofos outta our country de have done enof damage than good to our dear Country
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by webm: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Suddenly, Wike don't control the army. We are watching

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by kennyflames(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

Are you okay at all

Since when did Wike become a South east man?

Sorry wanted to correct it before you mentioned me
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Aksnoopy: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers
[/s] very senseless and stupid comment. You could just shut up of you have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Draught: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
As an Igbo native.. If reports are true.. I condemn the burning or killing of police officers or stations.. This is not really the true representation of what we Ndi Igbo want to show..

In other words I wish I had the privilege of Kanu... He needs to preach more of tolerance, peace and negotiations not...

Infact Kanu needs to change his MO.. Preach peace and motivate peaceful actions ...

It ain't easy but as of right now everyone is woke!
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by saniabubakar425: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
coolso who command them to shoot? coolso who command them to shoot?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by webm: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
bezimo:
Oh Ipob touts are crying foul on social media after killing security personnel..thats complete nonsense if you ask me.
why would they kill security people?..that's a declaration of war and anything they see as a cinsequence is well deserved.

To bring you to your senses, is it only in Rivers that security personnel was killed? Were police men not killed in Lagos? You and Wike has something in common: no humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by TheDestroyer: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tinubu and yoruba is their problem while their Niger delta neighbors slaughter them.
victorDanladi:
The thread is drygrin

TINUBU name is not mentioned

4 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Amos1423(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
He doesn't have the power to order the army but has the power to invite Shea? Is this not the same that Sanwo Olu said which he the army later reacted saying they were invited?

Whomever that doesn't find this talk from Wike lame isn't a friend to true democracy, Wike is saying he can't allow IPOB ruin his state? Like was the curfew the best option to write off Ipob in the state and for how long was the curfew to be imposed which would daunt the effort of the supposed group.

Personally, I don't support any form of violence against innocent Nigerians not to talk of taking another mans life except that of our greedy politicians but who soever that feels IPOB is wrong and can't exercise their fundmental human rights by asking for a better life for the Igbo community then permit me to say that such a person is also by implication saying that since IPOB is a terrorist group which is an aige wike is romancing on then ODUDUWA, ENDSARZ protesters, MURIC and all other socio-political groups are terrorist and deserve the same treatment as IPOB in Oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Yen yen yen cheesy E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood
lol
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by taiwog700: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Another ipob spotted may God have mercy on youuote author=Juliusmalema post=95608253]This Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aksnoopy:
[s][/s] very senseless and stupid comment. You could just shut up of you have nothing meaningful to say.

Break your phone angry

Yen yen yen grin E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

Why waste space on Nairaland?

Mods please ban this op for 50 years.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by MadamExcellency: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
[s]Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers[/s]

Another stupid slowpoke that his sense of humanity is lost to hatred for Igbos

There is NO Southeasterner fighting for IPOB in Oyigbo. They are all Rivers State indegenes.

Rivers State has always been epicenter of bloodshed between militants, hoodlums, political mercineries/killers from time immemorial.

The excuse to commit genocide is crass irresponsibility on the part of the stupid Governor who wants political favour and adoration.

Shame on you and Woke. Posterity must surely judge you people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

Why waste space on Nairaland?

Mods please ban this op for 50 years.

Yen yen yen grin E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Another stupid slowpoke that his sense of humanity is lost to hatred for Igbo's

Rivers State has always been epicenter of bloodshed between militants, hoodlums, political mercineries/killers from time immemorial.

The excuse to commit genocide is crass irresponsibility on the part of the stupid Governor who wants political favour and adoration.

Shame on you and Woke. Posterity must surely judge you people

I saw your wedding event. You stay in Rivers but got married to an igbo. This isn't your family matter. cheesy Get lost

Before your Towton start to dey comet blood. I've had cogent knowledge about happenings in Rivers. Get lost. Stvpid.

4 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by coolsegun2002: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
They have gone to another state to repeat lekki shootings... later they will say it’s photoshop...
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Godhead4(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by lastchild: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Hahaha. I will never let the igbos promote a false narrative of events. Never. They started what they couldn't finish, when the consequences came, they're heaping blames.

I'm permanently reconsidering my relations with all igbos despite having igbo blood in my gene from today. I won't tolerate nonsense. Nobody feed me.
Mr man you don't have any igbo blood in your gene, look for your identity elsewhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Exmilitant(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Shut up Wike! We know you and we have seen ur stupidity. If you think Oyingbo activities will ever be forgotten, then you are mad.

At the approximate time we will remind you that any Igbo blood is sacred.
We are waiting for you guys....
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Halo22: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
The question am still asking is, what does these people gain seeing their members being killed on daily basis? How could a man be in another country and be commanding 21st century young men to go and face their deaths, even when he absconded from the same struggle for fear of being killed? It is unfortunate that we are losing vibrant men and ladies everyday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.