Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (46551 Views)

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Slimjim6969:
did u condemned the activities of the terrorist call IPOB when they were killing and destroying properties,for every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

Tell them o
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by awuri4: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Your arrogant Mr gov will be your undoing. You think you can fight ipob, a group that is made up of more than 30 million follower will the presences in all major countries in the world.
Let me remind you that your igbophobic is going to be your greatest achelles heel. First you mandated ikoku landlords to eject Igbo Moto parts dealers, second you lock their businesses on flimsy excuses, now you systematically what to exterminate all the trace of Igbo in River State. Just know that you will never be gov forever. After you immunity what then?
You represent anything but civility.
First you fought and still fighting amaechi, then atiku, then fg, then gov of bayelsa, then gov cross River, now igbos. Don't worry we will cook for you, let see if you can eat it finish. I know you like eating and drinking blood., Get ready for drums/tanks of Igbo blood we are cooking for you. Vampire!!

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Exmilitant(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Get lost. You get benefit? cheesy
thanks man for standing up to these confused deluded miscreants. You are more than their match... Sad that these few will be dragging down the whole igbo race!

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
AfroDude:

Noise maker.

You got fit hold intellectual rebuttals with me?

You no want waste na.

Where my E-rats poison sef angry
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Edwin046(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Hahaha. I will never let the igbos promote a false narrative of events. Never. They started what they couldn't finish, when the consequences came, they're heaping blames.

I'm permanently reconsidering my relations with all igbos despite having igbo blood in my gene from today. I won't tolerate nonsense. Nobody feed me.
who be this one...
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Jakemedg(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
thanks man for standing up to these confused deluded miscreants. You are more than their match... Sad that these few will be dragging down the whole igbo race!
You are right

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:

I will deal with them. I'm determined to not let them have their way with controlling the narratives with false information. Real men fight battles they can start to finish. IPOB has just proven it's unstrategic and immature with what happened in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by BREYZ: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:
This Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases, one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice

I can see youve sold your brain, use the money to buy hankerchief which your used in wiping Nnamdi Kanu's shoes. Just imagine what's coming from a grown idiot, sorry adult. How do you feel spewing this thrash from your mouth? Chronicle of lies being peddled by an IPOB miscreants. Why didn't you address the issue of soldiers and policemen killed by IPOB in Oyigbo which is the Genesis of all these? From what you painted on how Queen died, it's just so pathetic just look at how it was painted by you, u r such an unfortunate fellow. Who told you igbos don't work freely in Rivers State? You are just something else your own mumu no get rival.

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike you an ikwere man,knowing well what u are doing when u tagged rampaging youths IPOB.When the Igbo guy chima was killed at Ikoku spare parts by the police,you didn't say a word neither did u commiserate with the window of the slain Igbo guy,now police station is burnt you are promising 20million and tagging it IPOB,We the Igbo youths are seriously watching u.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Edwin046:
who be this one...

The one to beat you up angry
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by vivilafrosh(f): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:
This Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases, one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice

Stop lying I'm in river state and igbos are not threatened here. Stop this rubbish talk biko

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by vivilafrosh(f): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
awuri4:
Your arrogant Mr gov will be your undoing. You think you can fight ipob, a group that is made up of more than 30 million follower will the presences in all major countries in the world.
Let me remind you that your igbophobic is going to be your greatest achelles heel. First you mandated ikoku landlords to eject Igbo Moto parts dealers, second you lock their businesses on flimsy excuses, now you systematically what to exterminate all the trace of Igbo in River State. Just know that you will never be gov forever. After you immunity what then?
You represent anything but civility.
First you fought and still fighting amaechi, then atiku, then fg, then gov of bayelsa, then gov cross River, now igbos. Don't worry we will cook for you, let see if you can eat it finish. I know you like eating and drinking blood., Get ready for drums/tanks of Igbo blood we are cooking for you. Vampire!!

You are on your own brother. We igbos in ph supports wike

5 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Chris2863(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

stop disturbing us with this your copy and paste fool
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Chris2863:
stop disturbing us with this your copy and paste fool

Break your phone. Dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
vivilafrosh:

You are on your own brother. We igbos in ph supports wike

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Chris2863(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I'm not even from Rivers not have the slightest tie or relationship neither have I ever set foot on or in Rivers. We won't let the typical loudness of the sentimental ethnic jingoistic depict false narrative of events to control and dominate. Never.

Igbos has been my closest buddies in business and friendships. But for the sakes of it. If you won't live peacefully outside home without the false narratives. Go back home. It's allowed.
grin grin This is how to know a foolish sombori grin Was he talking to you?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by maste: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
What's going on in Nigeria? 1. Some fools allow themselves to be misdirected by a little boy called Nnamdi who is based abroad and has never felt their pain but is just an opportunist. He had not even been born during the civil war. He is only taking advantage of the persecution complex of a lot of Ibo guys who rightly feel they have been marginalised but to rectify the situation needs wisdom not violence and hatred. Ndigbo wake up. Don't fall into the trap. Eschew violence. We don't need another war. 2. Governor Wike you have totally mishandled the situation. I have always admired you and supported you in your struggles against the CABAL that have turned Nigeria to a disgrace to the black race. Rather than calling in the Army who are now committing genocide under your watch, you could have identified the ring leaders and support the law enforcement agencies to arrest and neutralise them. Even the youths would assist you. You have not acted as a father. Now your name is been mentioned along side the people that sponsored the genocide in Rwanda and other spots where ethnic cleansing has been recorded in history. 3. As for the Army I am not surprised. Every civilian is regarded as the enemy so it's who invited you that will bear the burden. God bless Nigeria. God preserve Nigeria in Jesus' name.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

I am a fool

Yes I know
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by MadamExcellency: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Yen yen yen.

Hypocrites. Where you not seeing IPOB hold prescriptions and gatherings in Rivers for years

Shame on your Christianity.

Shame on you.

Shame on the values you'll instil in your kids

Shane on you. Yeye woman.

I spit on your head. Queen kor. Queen ni

I am not against your dislike for IPOB activities in State. It's your choice and I respect it. But claiming that IPOB in Rivers State is imported from Southeast is evil of you.

Wike declared bounty of N50 million on Eleme youth leader and branded him IPOB leader. Is this not a clue to you that what happened in Obigbo is not purely about Igbos in Oyigbo or Rivers State. The destruction was done by hoodlums and Wike made IPOB the scapegoat.

Shine your eye far more than your hatred for Igbo people.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by ObaOMENT: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
The progrom of '66 is about to be repeated. Mess with Wike and see how prepared we are. bleeping wanderes.
Foolish Fool, you thought it's only Igbos that are effected by the 66 progrom?
Na southern program because nothing like Imo or Bayelsa then.

No dey here dey make empty threat, carry kitchen knife enter street go dey stab the so called wanderes
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Karlman: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

May Amadioha strike the screen of that toy you're using to quote me blind angry

Yen yen yen cheesy E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood

See how you're everywhere?

Its because you're useless and of no value
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You got fit hold intellectual rebuttals with me?

You no want waste na.

Where my E-rats poison sef angry

Baba shift go one side. You claim to represent one nigeria and stand for justice but it seems to me that you're nothing but an ignorant, bias, no good looking mofo. I'm not in support of a few IPOB members killing law enforcement agents but where is the sense in the military lashing out on a whole tribe just because of it. I even heard that the soldiers stationed there are all fulanis. Why not conduct thorough investigation and bring to book those found guilty? Of course you and the bloodthirsty savages in uniform don't see reason in it because of your hatred for the easterners. You seem to relish their atrocities but no worry all man go collect las las. Today na igbos, tomorrow fit be yorubas

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Chris2863(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Break your phone. Dimwit.
Is like breaking one of your legs will be better grin grin
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by JudasNaCarrot: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
michelz:
I still feel that the bulk of the blame of all these should be put on Nnamdi Kanu.
He lost it completely and has proven that he's not a good strategist. At every point during his leadership of IPOB, his members have lost their lives mainly as a result of his unbridled mouth and tendency to create trouble and enemies for himself and his people.
Why did he have to high jack the end SARS protest? Not only did he highjack it,he decided to turn it into a tribal and violent process.
A wise leader would have instructed his followers to stand down after the pronouncement of Wike,and would have found a way to reach out to Wike diplomatically. But no. Not Nnamdi Kanu,the self-proffessed all-knowing leader.
Even if they later find a way to get back at Wike,does it compensate for the several lives lost at Obigbo or the despise and loss of goodwill he has once again brought upon IPOB members?
The idiots who licks that Albino ass will never see this comment.
How can you go to another man's state and begin to hoist Biafran flag, kill soldiers and police, burnt down saverall government building and expect a hand shake.....Mba nu.

Nnamdi Kanu is responsible for all this.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
AfroDude:

Baba shift go one side. You claim to represent one nigeria and stand for justice but it seems to me that you're nothing but an ignorant, bias, no good looking mofo. I'm not in support of a few IPOB members killing law enforcement agents but where is the sense in the military lashing out on a whole tribe just because of it. I even heard that the soldiers stationed there are all fulanis. Why not conduct thorough investigation and bring to book those found guilty? Of course you and the bloodthirsty savages in uniform don't see reason in it because of your hatred for the easterners. You seem to relish their atrocities but no worry all man go collect las las. Today na igbos, tomorrow fit be yorubas

Show me where I support the army.

I'm. Simply against false narratives of events that IPOB single handedly caused. Shikena

Now get lost
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Shakaranews20: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Then why ain't you talking about the killings?

Meanwhile, Popular Iranian Imam, Imam of Peace, reveals Shocking things about Buhari and his affiliation with some deadly groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpqa1bTiEg
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by MadamExcellency: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Continue.

Hatred for igbos... Don't you have a new lie after so many years.

Can you dare to interact emotional and give intelligent rebuttals without trying to play to the gallery. If you can, I beg you to debate me tonight. Slow poke.

I can't bring myself so low to debate a devil in human skin.

You want to justify genocide in Oyigbo when the victims are ordinary everyday people of Rivers State.

The Hoodlums are all gone before the military even arrived
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nchenches: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rivers state has been a state of blood spilling but worsened under gov Nyesom Wike.

Wike has started his 2023 presidential election campaign with spilling blood in a part of his state with more than 80% Igbo population. All because Wike wants to show kingmakers of Nigeria’s politics that he is one Nigeria man.

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by JudasNaCarrot: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nchenches:
But you watch as military kill Igbos in Oyigbo, shortly after you read a riot act to LGA representatives in Rivers state to fish out IPOB members in Rivers state and give them summary treatment. How does anyone distinguish between IPOB and non-IPOB members in Rivers State.

Wike in Aso Rock can easily declare civil war against any part of the country after a slight provocation.
Is it only in Rivers state that hoodlums destroyed properties during #ENDSARS protest?

But did same hoodlums kill soldiers if not only in Oyigbo.
You killed six soldiers and took away their rifles and you expect them to give you a hand shake.
Abeg make una dey get small sense na....at least God gave it to us free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.