Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (46553 Views)

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Indigos: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
lekki1444:
i dont told yall ndigbo to stop messin with wike. that nigga crazy cheesy
what is crazy about him, hyping a man sheds blood
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Joshmanfashion(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Payback is coming, you have just conceived something far greater than you me man. Expect delivery soon
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
People were just weaving up sentiments to convened their propaganda army's in the state does not even regards wike,the air Force Commander that listened to him during the lockdown and released spdc manifest was im mediately removed.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Thinkfree(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Scout60:

Whenever you people hear biafra fear from nowhere enter una body. We thought igbos are kidnappers, drug smugler, baby factory etc yet you people are scared of losing them.

when prisoners was released in edo state, they were called touts and miscreants, in abuja hoodlums, in lagos touts while in rivers they termed them Igbos.

Keep on having orgasms with ipob.
lies in abuja it was called hausa boys, in edo they were called hoodlums in Rivers you and i know that it can only be called ipob.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Hahaha. I will never let the igbos promote a false narrative of events. Never. They started what they couldn't finish, when the consequences came, they're heaping blames.

I'm permanently reconsidering my relations with all igbos despite having igbo blood in my gene from today. I won't tolerate nonsense. Nobody feed me.

My brother, enlighten me please. What
exactly happened in Oyigbo that has not happened in other places in Nigeria?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I'm not even from Rivers not have the slightest tie or relationship neither have I ever set foot on or in Rivers. We won't let the typical loudness of the sentimental ethnic jingoistic depict false narrative of events to control and dominate. Never.

Igbos has been my closest buddies in business and friendships. But for the sakes of it. If you won't live peacefully outside home without the false narratives. Go back home. It's allowed.

Are u d ikwere man he was talking to u? Like d Bible says "in the multitude of words, there is sin". U are saying so many disorganized & emotional things that don't seem to make sense. D only sense they make is that u committing d same that u are accusing others of committing
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by kaludestiny10(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Starzo:
I taught the name was oyigbo??
y r u changing it?
Be it oyigbo or obigbo, they are the same thing. Just like Kalu and Kanu. The only difference between these names are in their spellings. They all mean the same thing.
Thank you.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by JustforMen: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
You are twisting facts and spewing half truth to drive your false narrative.
Fact check: Did WIke really order that Igbos be shot and killed at sight in Rivers? if so, how come other Igbo people are walking free and unkilled in Rivers?
Ipob turned the #endsars protest to an opportunity to attack other ethic groups in rivers. They killed security personnel and carted away weapons belonging to the army. If you understand anything about the army, you know that a soldier must account for his riffle dead or alive. Soldiers went into obigbo to recover the stolen weapons and restore peace. Igbos were killing and burning all folks of northern extraction. This is the truth.
You are peddling lies. Wike proscribed Ipob because of their activities in Rivers state.
truoble has a known beginning but you never can tell how it will end.
Juliusmalema:
This Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases, one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I'm permanently reconsidering my relations with all igbos despite having igbo blood in my gene from today. I won't tolerate nonsense. Nobody feed me.

U mean u won't tolerate urself?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by oyeb15: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why did he fight to get security vote every month when he could not control the army,police,navy etc
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nellsworld(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases, one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
Guy if u wan lie, lie well, i am living in Rivers, port Harcourt exactly, no soldier ve stopped me and torture me, am not from the east but am a Delta igbo, so don't come out to lie, my neighbors living in my compound ven't been tortured or killed

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Ratedgang: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I'm not even from Rivers not have the slightest tie or relationship neither have I ever set foot on or in Rivers. We won't let the typical loudness of the sentimental ethnic jingoistic depict false narrative of events to control and dominate. Never. New recruit.

Igbos has been my closest buddies in business and friendships. But for the sakes of it. If you won't live peacefully outside home without the false narratives. Go back home. It's allowed.
new recruit
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by chipet67(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
If yo hate Buhari but support Wike, YOU ARE AN IDIIOT.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nellsworld(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
giftedben:

See this fulani man. You think we don't know you.
Port-harcourt is now owned by one tribe.
Don't say that thing outside nairaland if u want to meet God early, cos i was born and brought up there, naturally the ikwerres hates igbos because of the civil war, no go near the villages and talk am
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Onowu2020: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

I hope u will boldly say this when any if your relations die just as innocent souls are dying without having any thing to do with ipob..?

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Burstit(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

Muumu, the caption said 'Igbo' and not 'IPOB. Your hateful and dark heart over Igbo's would always cloud your small mind. Aniimal.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by wingmanIII: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
deliveryboy:
I may have commented late in this thread but I wish to point out something. You see Igbos, they are like goblins, very mischievous, they are shifty and shady, they will conceal the truth so long as it’s their brother who is at fault. They will strike you down and cry victim. They are clannish so they have an obligation to support one another regardless of the fault of their brother, they are false witnesses, they are propagandist. They are full of hatred for all non Igbos no matter how close you may be to they. They started the attacks in Oyigbo, they have always attacked other tribes, it’s been years since they have been attacking and killing other tribes. Lastly, they hate to see development anywhere, they always want to cause mayhem in other towns, they openly wish Port Harcourt is destroyed because they claim Port Harcourt people took their property during the civil war they started, they openly want Lagos destroyed because they failed at claiming Lagos is a no man’s land. Igbos tribe on mischief. But they end up being beaten in every fight they engage in. They also hate themselves deeply.
Hatred has really twisted your brain. Tueh!
Foolish lies
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Moganajoe: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I'm not an Igbo man but I feel so ashamed the way Ikwere people hate Igbo.

They all speak Igbo but has rejected Igbo man as their brother instead adopt Fulani man as their brother.

We understand that wike hate other tribes even in Rivers State except his Ikwere people but his hatred for Igbo to a point he is carrying out a genocide against them is from hell.

I'm tempted to believe that wike has killed more people than Buhari judging from his activities in 2015 general election plus obigbo massacre.

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Eastlink(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nellsworld:

Guy if u wan lie, lie well, i am living in Rivers, port Harcourt exactly, no soldier ve stopped me and torture me, am not from the east but am a Delta igbo, so don't come out to lie, my neighbors living in my compound ven't been tortured or killed
Learn not the reply every clown. The mumu you’re replying is not Igbo, but from the north.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by PAWG(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are just making noise.

So people should continue to be slaughtered because one man gave order for such to be?

How is he different from buhari?

You get tape of the order a have the military to kill every Igbo? He stated clearly that not every Igbo is IPOB. You’re sentimentalizing this whole thing. Is it the military or police that killed the Igbo woman you spoke about? Let’s be cautious with our allegations.

I remember when this thing started with killing policemen and burning of police stations, what was your take on it before the curfew?

What was your take when NK was on FB urging them to keep killing and burning ?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by wingmanIII: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
AfroDude:

Baba shift go one side. You claim to represent one nigeria and stand for justice but it seems to me that you're nothing but an ignorant, bias, no good looking mofo. I'm not in support of a few IPOB members killing law enforcement agents but where is the sense in the military lashing out on a whole tribe just because of it. I even heard that the soldiers stationed there are all fulanis. Why not conduct thorough investigation and bring to book those found guilty? Of course you and the bloodthirsty savages in uniform don't see reason in it because of your hatred for the easterners. You seem to relish their atrocities but no worry all man go collect las las. Today na igbos, tomorrow fit be yorubas
Gbam!!
Unfortunately you are responding to very dull dimwits,blinded by hate.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Burstit(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So people should continue to be slaughtered because one man gave order for such to be?

Don't mind him. You could perceive hate and jealousy exuding from his warped mind. Frantically claiming to have Igbos as business pals, all na wash. He would be swallowed in delusion.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
mineyaks:

Foolishness of the highest order

Can you DM me your phone number or your Email address?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by TheDestroyer: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why are you crying here? grin. Na why dem dey always kill una be that.
learnedman:
shut up your stinking dirty mouth,your mates are progressing and doing meaningful things with their life,you are here spewing bile and hatred against Igbos,may your hatred and bitterness consume you quickly,depraved cannibal
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by akan102: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
History555:

Was he talking to you. Abi you are now ikwerre
Who was he talking to?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by amliftedhigher: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
WIKE MUST PAY
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Owologbo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Muna4real:
Wike is stupid to make that useless and meaningless statement. If you are not killing igbos, then who are those young men and women that are killed daily in Oyigbo? Are they not igbos? Do you think that tagging them ipob will prevent us from knowing the truth?

But, are the allegations of trying to change the name of a local government and hoisting of Ipob flag true? Let's address the issues first.
Also, don't forget that the Nigeria army like showing their muscles down south here. They found joy in burning and maiming people whenever they lost their personnel down south; which they won't try in the North.
Mind you, I'm not I. support of any of (Wike, Ipob, or army) party involved.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by toolovely(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
You placed a curfew in Obigbo, you vowed to crush IPOB and then, military from no where went to Obigbo to enforce the curfew and in the process innocent people are loosing their lives. So, the military went on their own to carry out your orders to crush IPOB?

Wike we all know would have been shouting on top of his voice if he didn't order military to Obigbo to crush IPOB.

Soon, military will come out to say they went there on the orders of the state government. #lekkimassacre comes to mind
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by akan102: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

But he said he never gave such order, even if he will not allow ipob destroy his state or use oyigbo as a launch pad for destruction in Rivers State
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by amliftedhigher: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

No

You will die
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Theboss100(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Good evening also from here brotherly.

There are subtle means or ways to handle issues. If you don't want igbos in rivers state again, there are ways more mild to let them know they are not needed and they should go.

But using military to target a whole ethnicity for cleansing is a crime against humanity and against God.

I think you people don't really get my statement. When I mean by rubbing shit is not an act of violence. I mean we don't fold our hands as a people and allow strangers come into our land to detect for us. I hate what Wike is doing and I condemn it. Take a dive into my post. And you'll know I dislike what he is doing despite been from same tribe. I love igbo people and I will forever will. I hope u understand my point now.
Good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.