Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (46574 Views)

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
lastchild:
Mr man you don't have any igbo blood in your gene, look for your identity elsewhere

Get lost. You get benefit? cheesy
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by mineyaks: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kingscee:
Governor wike, we the Great Igbo youths are busy watching you afar off, remember you have millions of Naira bounty placs over your head, a lot of youths are working so tirelessly just to grab that money, Remember what the Karma says.
Foolishness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by kaludestiny10(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike is killing Igbo's through the help of the military men in Obigbo LGA because he is having a dispute with the traders in Ikoku spare part market, oil mill market and mill 3 market. He is hell bent on acquiring these places and turning them to his personal property. He has already acquired half of Ikoku market.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Karlman: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers
Your lamentations will be worst than what is befallen northern Nigeria right now

Continue to applaud the killing of others
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by 12fruits(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Before you criticize the government, what were the activities of this group.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by misano(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rubbish... This man is mad. NK still is a big disgrace....

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by princessConfy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

I'll still advice you take a deep breath and drink plenty water..... You definitely need it
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Karlman:

Your lamentations will be worst than what is befallen northern Nigeria right now

Continue to applaud the killing of others

False narratives. Keep deluding yourself there. Na my data?

Get lost

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by GidiCars: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
All I know is one day, Biafra would be a reality. All those still supporting the nigerian army, e go still reach una side.

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Sniper101(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who?

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

For you to confidently say this, then I must affirm the fact that you're an !mbec!le with no brain cell activity in your head.

Ha ba

Does Wike have control over the Nigerian Army for him to be able to give such an order?

Alayé, say what you know o
Don't say what you don't know o
To avoid suffering for 600yrs o

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Sagay212: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
The leaders and politicians in the south should continue to behave like foo.ls because of what they want to eat. The NA and other nigerian forces are filled with hausa/fulani people who are hardly educated. They carry their sharia mentality into the army and use it mostly against southerners. Southern leaders be forming political correctness and sophisticated while abo.kis dey reduce una population small small.
Anybody who has watched the recent video show the new SWAT training will realise how they are pronouncing SWAT, SUWAT just like they never can pronounce anything right. Sometimes you'll be wondering if one of the criteria for joining the military in nigeria is to be able to speak Hausa.. when they are sent to any southern state, you see them protecting their hausa/fulani brothers and brutalising southerners.
There was a video of a woman who was wrongly arrested by the nigerian soldiers as one of the looters in Lagos and she said clearly that the soldiers let two women go because they spoke Hausa to them but arrested the rest of them because they didn't speak Hausa. You can imagine having the guts to go to Ibadan to cut people's hair and beat women because of the way they dress and some stupi.d senseless southern leaders are quiet and acting like bastar.ds watching Hausa/fulani soldiers dehumanise your people.
We are not one and can never be. We need to restructure or go our phucking separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Yen yen yen grin E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood

You wasted it because you don't know how much it costs to put up a platform like this.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by NNEWIsuper: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:
This Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases, one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
Lol.. Confused being.. From ipob hater to an IPOB lover.. What a mystery

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Feggie3: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Hahaha. I will never let the igbos promote a false narrative of events. Never. They started what they couldn't finish, when the consequences came, they're heaping blames.

I'm permanently reconsidering my relations with all igbos despite having igbo blood in my gene from today. I won't tolerate nonsense. Nobody feed me.
You are very senseless, to hell with your inconsequential ties!
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by MadamExcellency: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I saw your wedding event. You stay in Rivers but got married to an igbo. This isn't your family matter. cheesy Get lost

Before your Towton start to dey comet blood. I've had cogent knowledge about happenings in Rivers. Get lost. Stvpid.

See a hungry political tugg, a miscreant thinking that your hatred for Igbos will generate income for you.

There is no Southeastern IPOB in Rivers State.

Is people like you that believe wike when he declared an Eleme Youth Leader wanted and branded him the leader of IPOB

Just get lost. Blood thirsty slowpoke
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Karlman: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

False narratives. Keep deluding yourself there. Na my data?

Get lost
You're already lost as an animal that you are

When the north was murdering other tribes in the North they were rejoicing.

Now the north is on fire and can never know peace till the world ends

Such is your fate.
Miserable nonentity!
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Slimjim6969(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

These are cases, one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again? Oga are u an IPOB member?

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Exmilitant(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
The progrom of '66 is about to be repeated. Mess with Wike and see how prepared we are. bleeping wanderes.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Starzo: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
I taught the name was oyigbo??
y r u changing it?
kaludestiny10:
Wike is killing Igbo's through the help of the military men in Obigbo LGA because he is having a dispute with the traders in Ikoku spare part market, oil mill market and mill 3 market. He is hell bent on acquiring these places and turning them to his personal property. He has already acquired half of Ikoku market.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Karlman:

You're already lost as an animal that you are

When the north was murdering other tribes in the North they were rejoicing.

Now the north is on fire and can never know peace till the world ends

Such is your fate.
Miserable nonentity!

May Amadioha strike the screen of that toy you're using to quote me blind angry

Yen yen yen cheesy E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Jonathan39: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
So we should clap for wike?
michelz:
I still feel that the bulk of the blame of all these should be put on Nnamdi Kanu.
He lost it completely and has proven that he's not a good strategist. At every point during his leadership of IPOB, his members have lost their lives mainly as a result of his unbridled mouth and tendency to create trouble and enemies for himself and his people.
Why did he have to high jack the end SARS protest? Not only did he highjack it,he decided to turn it into a tribal and violent process.
A wise leader would have instructed his followers to stand down after the pronouncement of Wike,and would have found a way to reach out to Wike diplomatically. But no. Not Nnamdi Kanu,the self-proffessed all-knowing leader.
Even if they later find a way to get back at Wike,does it compensate for the several lives lost at Obigbo or the despise and loss of goodwill he has once again brought upon IPOB members?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by saraki2019(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
Juliusmalema:

[/s]
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by ransomed: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yes Wike' did not ordered soldiers to kill Oyigbo residents he only invited kill and go soldiers like Babajide Sanwoolu to reenact the Lekki toll gate experience.
I never knew PDP has become killer party until Wike' showed forth his act of wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Farki: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
So why are you targeting an innocent young man by claiming he is a member of IPOB?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by luminouz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are just making noise.

So people should continue to be slaughtered because one man gave order for such to be?

How is he different from buhari?

The Queen geh story you posted is false. The bullet was a stray that entered through the closed door of her shop. Her fiance was there with her at the time and he took her to the hospital. Though regrettably she died but from your narrative, one would think she was singled out and murdered in cold blood.

Haba, there is way you present your story that is designed to make it seem as if y'all are being witch hunted!! Thats bad. When ipob was running amok, I saw many people here supporting them. Thats bad too.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Franking: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

Goat. U are such an irritating idiot. Who wants to preserve Enugu and allow Rivers burn? Who? And for what purpose? U are a keyboard miscreant.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
MadamExcellency:

See a hungry political tugg, a miscreant thinking that your hatred for Igbos will generate income for you.

There is no Southeastern IPOB in Rivers State.

Is people like you that believe wike when he declared an Eleme Youth Leader wanted and branded him the leader of IPOB

Just get lost. Blood thirsty slowpoke

Yen yen yen.

Hypocrites. Where you not seeing IPOB hold prescriptions and gatherings in Rivers for years

Shame on your Christianity.

Shame on you.

Shame on the values you'll instil in your kids

Shane on you. Yeye woman.

I spit on your head. Queen kor. Queen ni
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by webm: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
The Governor bemoaned IPOB’s effrontery to rename a local government in the State and hoist its flag in a public school in Komkom Town.
“I will not fold my arms and watch criminals destroy my state, if those few criminals are Igbos then they should know that I will not allow them. They made attempt to rename a local government in my state. That alone is a signal. I will not agree to that. I know who is doing all these; who has told them to rise, protest against Wike.”

If this is true, then I will fight against such.. Why host a proscribed group flag in another man state?

He revealed that security agencies during their search of some residents in Oyigbo, saw shrines with IPOB flags and Nnamdi Kanu’s picture. He maintained that if IPOB is allowed to operate from Oyigbo, they will soon overrun the State.

So some people created a shrine to worhsip Kanu.. Brainwashing gone wrong grin
How did they do it? Are they the local government chairman or in the state House of assembly to wild such power of renaming a whole local government? This is just a reminder that hatred have clouded your reasoning.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by RedPhoenix: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Feggie3:
You are very senseless, to hell with your inconsequential ties!

Emotional rants. I know not 9ne of you can match me wit for wit with intellectual rebuttals. You're absolutely incapable of holding Intellectual interactions and disagreements.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Slimjim6969(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are just making noise.

So people should continue to be slaughtered because one man gave order for such to be?

How is he different from buhari?
did u condemned the activities of the terrorist call IPOB when they were killing and destroying properties,for every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Hahaha. I will never let the igbos promote a false narrative of events. Never. They started what they couldn't finish, when the consequences came, they're heaping blames.

I'm permanently reconsidering my relations with all igbos despite having igbo blood in my gene from today. I won't tolerate nonsense. Nobody feed me.

Noise maker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.