Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (46575 Views)

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Theboss100(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:
This Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases, one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
I am an Ikwerre man, I don't hate Igbos cus they are my brothers and sisters. I even made up my mind to marry one of them.
Point your fingers on Wike and not the entire tribe. Although we are very accommodating, but we won't let anyone rub shit on our face.
Be careful with your choice of words.
Good evening.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
vivilafrosh:

Stop lying I'm in river state and igbos are not threatened here. Stop this rubbish talk biko

Vivilafrosh, Allow the elders put issues in right perspective.

You are still a child.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by ObaOMENT: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Emotional rants. I know not 9ne of you can match me wit for wit with intellectual rebuttals. You're absolutely incapable of holding Intellectual interactions and disagreements.
See person wey talk he never enter Rivers but since Saturday you have been posting one stupid writhup on every thread as if you're going to die next month is saying someone's post is EMOTIONAL RANT? you obviously don't know the meaning of emotion.

You have been telling us you don't need Igbos as if we know you.
Who you be?
Where are you from?
Who made you?
Guy you're not Dangote and you employs no Igbo man maybe you're even a pauper who runs online begging with your alternate moniker.

Fem la bush inconsequential bushrat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by webm: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
12fruits:
Before you criticize the government, what were the activities of this group.

To tell you that hatred have clouded your reasoning, was it only in Rivers that security personnel was killed? Were they not killed in other states? Was it IPOB that killed police personnel in Lagos? How did Wike know that it's IPOB that killed security personnel? Now the people being killed, how will the army identify that they're IPOB. May God judge us all
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Moses236: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Really so who ordered them?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by hammerDK: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
He further said that the EndSARS protest and its aftermath would have been averted if the Federal Government had not dismissed the alarmed he earlier raised on the activities of SARS to mere politics.

"These loses of the aftermath of the protest are unfortunate. Recall that we started the cry against operations of SARS. We asked for reform. But they politicised the issue because they use it to kill and intimidate us.

"Here, the minister always used SARS to cause mayhem under the leadership of Akin Fakorede. We suffered a great deal. At a time, the entire National Assembly Election was cancelled. But we put faith in God who owns the state. We triumphed eventually”, he said.

AFTER BLAMING IPOB, HE FINISHED WITH A RECOGNITION THAT IT WAS AN ENDSARS PROTEST.

USING IPOB AS COVER TO MURDER OBIIGBO PEOPLE FOR DESTROYING POLICE STATION AND KILLING POLICE.

SOMETHING DAT WAS DONE ACROSS NIGERIA, IN REACTION TO THE TOLL GATE MURDER OF INNOCENT PROTESTERES.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Blakpot: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
michelz:
I still feel that the bulk of the blame of all these should be put on Nnamdi Kanu.
He lost it completely and has proven that he's not a good strategist. At every point during his leadership of IPOB, his members have lost their lives mainly as a result of his unbridled mouth and tendency to create trouble and enemies for himself and his people.
Why did he have to high jack the end SARS protest? Not only did he highjack it,he decided to turn it into a tribal and violent process.
A wise leader would have instructed his followers to stand down after the pronouncement of Wike,and would have found a way to reach out to Wike diplomatically. But no. Not Nnamdi Kanu,the self-proffessed all-knowing leader.
Even if they later find a way to get back at Wike,does it compensate for the several lives lost at Obigbo or the despise and loss of goodwill he has once again brought upon IPOB members?

Well said. I don't understand why ppl blindly follow Nnamdi Kanu. The guy is outside d country calling for violence or failing to condemn violence. In d end alot of innocent ppl will lose their lives for nothing.

Also Wike is just asking terrible if not worse. If he didn't give d army orders, as d governor, hes responsible for d protection of lives n properties in his state. he ought to setup a panel to investigate, or hold d military responsible. It his state. If he doesn't do that who will? He is just as guilty for watching n folding his arms while these atrocities take place. The state of our country, it really sad.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by nengibo: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases, one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
Wike gave to kill Igbos in Rivers seriously? Bros find another lie

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Vaco: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Hahaha. I will never let the igbos promote a false narrative of events. Never. They started what they couldn't finish, when the consequences came, they're heaping blames.

I'm permanently reconsidering my relations with all igbos despite having igbo blood in my gene from today. I won't tolerate nonsense. Nobody feed me.
Drug Addict identified. When you finish smoking, you type another....
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Vanzcharles(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I saw your wedding event. You stay in Rivers but got married to an igbo. This isn't your family matter. cheesy Get lost

Before your Towton start to dey comet blood. I've had cogent knowledge about happenings in Rivers. Get lost. Stvpid.

Bro wike is killing his people. Oyigbo shares boundary with abia state and their languages are no different from the same Igbo language they bear the same names. So you cannot differentiate.
When the Igbos say they have a race in Rivers you guys shout. Funny enough, most of them are relations to the other igbi people at the other side of the boundary. That is why IPOB has a stronghold in the state.

Nobody us coming from Abia. Those are indigenous people of Obigbo. All these are the effects of evil boundary adjustments. The same goes to Ikwerre, when they are asked to differentiate themselves from the Igbo the outsider might not see differences. Parts of Delta too that claims to be non igboid but bears the same names.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Karlman: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

May Amadioha strike the screen of that toy you're using to quote me blind angry

Yen yen yen cheesy E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood

Amadioha have already made you mad
You are cursed already
By powers above!

Its obvious to all except your damned self
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by ipobarecriminals: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Very correct.IPOB touts are ARSONISTS
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Eastlink(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
The progrom of '66 is about to be repeated. Mess with Wike and see how prepared we are. bleeping wanderes.
And what will happen if Wike is messed with? Is Wike not smart enough to understand the antecedent of the army when it comes to dealing with non-northerners?
Which 1966? This is 2020 bring the gbege. You never see anything. Na noise you just dey make. No use mouth talk wetin go clear your doubts.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by otokx(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is a very delicate situation, the curfew should be lifted immediately on humanitarian grounds for a start.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by lomprico(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
call the dame curfew off! angry
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by solonazzy: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Muna4real:
Wike is stupid to make that useless and meaningless statement. If you are not killing igbos, then who are those young men and women that are killed daily in Oyigbo? Are they not igbos? Do you think that tagging them ipob will prevent us from knowing the truth?
is it true dat 6 soldiers and 4 policemen were killed and some burnt?...wonder wat some ppl think wen dey Initiate certain things.... Thought d bayelsa sad incidence is still fresh in memory....

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Theboss100:
I am an Ikwerre man, I don't hate Igbos cus they are my brothers and sisters. I even made up my mind to marry one of them.
Point your fingers on Wike and not the entire tribe. Although we are very accommodating, but we won't let anyone rub shit on our face.
Good evening.

Good evening also from here brotherly.

There are subtle means or ways to handle issues. If you don't want igbos in rivers state again, there are ways more mild to let them know they are not needed and they should go.

But using military to target a whole ethnicity for cleansing is a crime against humanity and against God.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Show me where I support the army.

I'm. Simply against false narratives of events that IPOB single handedly caused. Shikena

Now get lost

Jnr will pls grow a brain. Who are the IPOB? Do u know that there are members who dont subscribe to the violence instituted by a few miscreants? You claim that you're not in support of the army but I don't see u condemning the massacre of innocent igbos, people who prolly aren't even support of the movement. Instead, you see it as the apt conclusion to what a few hooligans concocted.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by deliveryboy: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
I may have commented late in this thread but I wish to point out something. You see Igbos, they are like goblins, very mischievous, they are shifty and shady, they will conceal the truth so long as it’s their brother who is at fault. They will strike you down and cry victim. They are clannish so they have an obligation to support one another regardless of the fault of their brother, they are false witnesses, they are propagandist. They are full of hatred for all non Igbos no matter how close you may be to they. They started the attacks in Oyigbo, they have always attacked other tribes, it’s been years since they have been attacking and killing other tribes. Lastly, they hate to see development anywhere, they always want to cause mayhem in other towns, they openly wish Port Harcourt is destroyed because they claim Port Harcourt people took their property during the civil war they started, they openly want Lagos destroyed because they failed at claiming Lagos is a no man’s land. Igbos tribe on mischief. But they end up being beaten in every fight they engage in. They also hate themselves deeply.

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Eastlink(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
solonazzy:
is it true dat 6 soldiers and 4 policemen were killed and some burnt?...wonder wat some ppl think wen dey Initiate certain things.... Thought d bayelsa sad incidence is still fresh in memory....
And what happened to apprehending the culprits? Why must the military carryout another Odi in Oyigbo? What is the correlation with army invasion and shoot at sight order?
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

. These ur allegations strong o ,he ordered all igbos to be shot on sight ,how would the shooter recognize them was it inscripted on their foreheads?

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by bigcasava1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Medicine after death, you want to deny it after satisfying ur intention.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by kayburner: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:
[b]This

This is not the true position of things. Obigbo has a heavy military presence there due to the crisis started by Ipob especially in oyigbo axis. Military men and police offices were killed and burnt and or beheaded. Police stations were razed and shops and trucks of northerners were burnt in oyigbo and the drivers killed. Whta were you expecting?its so sad that we do not love ourselves in this nation.
Lets get the record straight Ibos are not being killed in PH. I live and work in PH and have a lot of ibo friends.

Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice [/b]
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
deliveryboy:
I may have commented late in this thread but I wish to point out something. You see Igbos, they are like goblins, very mischievous, they are shifty and shady, they will conceal the truth so long as it’s their brother who is at fault. They will strike you down and cry victim. They are clannish so they have an obligation to support one another regardless of the fault of their brother, they are false witnesses, they are propagandist. They are full of hatred for all non Igbos no matter how close you may be to they. They started the attacks in Oyigbo, they have always attacked other tribes, it’s been years since they have been attacking and killing other tribes. Lastly, they hate to see development anywhere, they always want to cause mayhem in other towns, they openly wish Port Harcourt is destroyed because they claim Port Harcourt people took their property during the civil war they started, they openly want Lagos destroyed because they failed at claiming Lagos is a no man’s land. Igbos tribe on mischief. But they end up being beaten in every fight they engage in. They also hate themselves deeply.
I am commenting late you see idiots like you and your family,they get easily used to do sacrifice for idols,fo.oo.l,

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by annyz: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nchenches:
But you watch as military kill Igbos in Oyigbo, shortly after you read a riot act to LGA representatives in Rivers state to fish out IPOB members in Rivers state and give them summary treatment. How does anyone distinguish between IPOB and non-IPOB members in Rivers State.

Wike in Aso Rock can easily declare civil war against any part of the country after a slight provocation.
Is it only in Rivers state that hoodlums destroyed properties during #ENDSARS protest?

God will not allow him to near there.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Scout60(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Whenever you people hear biafra fear from nowhere enter una body. We thought igbos are kidnappers, drug smugler, baby factory etc yet you people are scared of losing them.

when prisoners was released in edo state, they were called touts and miscreants, in abuja hoodlums, in lagos touts while in rivers they termed them Igbos.

Keep on having orgasms with ipob.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by annyz: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by tyup(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
History555:

You are not lgbo and don't have any lgbo gene. You are from kwara. Be proud of your ethnicity

Lmao grin grin
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Theboss100:
Good evening.
I am an Igbo Man with an Ikwere girlfriend,I huzzle on my own,and I bought my land from an Ikwere man ,and paid in full,I buy Avery thing I own an paid in full,so what bullshit I talking about running shit on ur face?,EndSars youths carried out attacks as was in other states in Nigeria,and Wike decided to tag it IPOB,knowing that IPOB is not written on anyone's face,that they military see every Igbo as IPOB,and u think he or his tribe won't be called out,Have u guys giving Igbo people their abandoned house?,you have mouth to talk rubish.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by learnedman(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Mehn these flatheadss are cursed everywhere they go they always find a way to piss off their host , even their neighbors in the south south is killing them and treating them like chicken yet they have the audacity to open their dirty mouth and talk trash about yoruba people who accommodate and tolerate their nonsense grin
shut up your stinking dirty mouth,your mates are progressing and doing meaningful things with their life,you are here spewing bile and hatred against Igbos,may your hatred and bitterness consume you quickly,depraved cannibal
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Indigos: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I'm not even from Rivers not have the slightest tie or relationship neither have I ever set foot on or in Rivers. We won't let the typical loudness of the sentimental ethnic jingoistic depict false narrative of events to control and dominate. Never.

You could have just shut up

Igbos has been my closest buddies in business and friendships. But for the sakes of it. If you won't live peacefully outside home without the false narratives. Go back home. It's allowed.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

Seun, see your mods ignoring this space wastage here because he posted it gaianst Igbos. Were it in favour of Igbos, they would have given the op 100 years ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.