Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Date: I Love You So Much Is One Of The Reasons Relationships Don't Last - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date: I Love You So Much Is One Of The Reasons Relationships Don't Last (1474 Views)

My Relationships Don't Last / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date: I Love You So Much Is One Of The Reasons Relationships Don't Last by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Davash222:

Oluchi, swallow your pride and join the queue.

Bros you sef go shock to see the numbers of Alfa SIMPs wey dey queue up In her Inbox lol, "Mating Game sure for them pass Male Beings" But many of them might not be her Spec. The Irony Is, She sef dey Queue for some real Alpha Male Inbox lol. This life get as he be. Me I dey here dey enjoy all the Show lol.....grin grin grin

Re: Date: I Love You So Much Is One Of The Reasons Relationships Don't Last by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I'm not sure about that dear

Nigerian Ladies are just like ladies around the world.

Some are bad, some are wonderful

Thank u o
Re: Date: I Love You So Much Is One Of The Reasons Relationships Don't Last by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Davash222:

Wonderful Nigerian girls don’t exist. They died during the civil war.

Re: Date: I Love You So Much Is One Of The Reasons Relationships Don't Last by FahBuLous: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
What about those that did blood covenant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady U Took Home To Sleep With / I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.