Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! (53578 Views)

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / No Sex Before Marriage ( I'm Taking A Break) / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by excel11(f): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
friday2011:

grin grin yes, you have stayed too long... Lo mu oko wale.
Funny you
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
21cents:
way to go bro. if I have money I can pay more than 2million to secure a virgin wife but not those oloshos looking for who to save them. had to dump my last bitch cos of her dexterity in the oza room. non virgins souls are tainted and thus their spirits tied to their first man. you could see it in her face she's fantasizing about her exes as I was digging her.

marry a virgin bro. it'll save you a whole lotta trouble in matrimony. and leave these hoes for the streets.
hahahaha...this world don finish. You will marry, hustle still do heavy duty to satisfy your woman wey don sabi all d whole style
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by excel11(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=OwenJesse27 post=95864728]
@owen Twitter follow me[/quote I'm not on Twitter
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by 21cents: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
bluefilm:

A very big perk actually!!!

Imagine Nedd Nwoko marrying his grand daughter!!!

na so. I don't even see myself getting married till after 32 or 3. since I know I can still father a child till my 50's what's the rush in this Godforsaken poverty-ridden country?

I look around me and I see plenty of single guys from 27 and above trying to find their feet cos economy no good at all. why will they marry? too bad these will have effects on the ladies waiting for these men to wife them up and thus prolonging their time too.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Experience285(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Anyone that says when u go marry.

Reply them by saying when u go die
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by tomdon(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shey your landlady never tell you say she want de hear sound of crying baby from your own apartment too grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=excel11 post=95866695][/quote]

Importantamos3@gmail.com
Contact me let relate smiley
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

angry am not sure i understand wat u want right now..

you've been embarrassing yourself here since showing how ignorant you are..

see that picture your calling gay picture..na only no understand am..

perhaps your an illiterate..you just registered on nairaland and your happy that your miserable life could get attention..rotten maggot
Your a sex addict ....rotten boy tongue
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by oluplus(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=nwaezeemmanuel post=95859606]Relax, don't feel too pressured. It is still your choice to make.

Forced marriages can end badly, and the people that initially pushed it won't always be there to mend anything.

At this age, i would say you're young. But we both know the terrible mentality in Nigeria.

[/quote

He's not too young to get married at 29.
I understand that he's not ready and I don't have any problem with that, but saying he's young at 29 for marriage is not true
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Pk01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kinkykinky:

Bullshit!!
oga at 40 u never marry ,u need deliverance...a fool at _____40..is a (smiles)

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
When next someone tells you to go and marry, tell them you are still waiting for the spirit of marriage to posses you.
Marriage is not a competition.
Once you start working, no one even cares to know if you are making enough to take care of yourself. All they expect from you is marriage. As if they will foot your expenses.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
CalabarPikin:

They is no time in life as sweet and enjoyable compared to being single....I swear down....my married sis will always tell me...bro enjoy ur single hood.... I'll like whaaaa..??
My gf left me to marry cuz of pressure from family and friends....a 23yr old babe at that...no issues...d problem now..she keep calling nd texting me seeking for us to see.....my sister I don't do married women
I was telling someone yesterday that I'm still enjoying singlehood and might not be able to settle down with a man cos I've tastes being in a committed relationship for a long time and I've also tasted singlehood for a while and I know which is the sweetest.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by vikkogg: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:
This is becoming irritating, for crying out loud.

When I go visiting a family or old neighbours. They'll be asking questions like:

Why are you not married yet?

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

And many other words like these...

I mean, will they be there to feed my family when I'm into the marriage? I don't know why Africa is so obsessed with marriage of a thing.

For crying out loud, I'll be just 29.

The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.

Brother, don't let anyone force you into what you're not ready for. Make sure you're personally convinced and ready, pls. I'm 31 yrs already and I'm still single. Marriage isn't a child's play abeg. God Almighty will give us everything we need to start and raise our own family as we wish. Safe, bro.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
He said Just 29, baba go and marry jor.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by nedekid: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
azawuoba:
We all have to decide for ourselves

same way I woke up one morning and told my parents I wouldn't be going to mosque with them anymore because I don't think I believe in all those things anymore

I just want to be free, they had no choice but to accept my decision

when the marriage bridge also come, we shall cross it

no one I repeat no one can force me to marry or do what I don't want to do

I'm still thinking of revealing to them I'm bi know it will hurt a lot but they always understand
Holdup!
You are a guy and you are "bi"?
As in you chook guys or guys chook you? shocked
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Patiks: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

When I go visiting a family or old neighbours. They'll be asking questions like:

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

I mean, will they be there to feed my family when I'm into the marriage? I don't know why Africa is so obsessed with marriage of a thing.

The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.

I just received an advice from a newly divorced man to relax my standards and get married to whosoever can take care of my needs. grin grin grin
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Emyogalanya: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
ZIINI:
Make dem give you money na
inside the story na him dey give them money o and its like them stand for line and him dey share am to them. He has so much money to share to married men yet he is afraid to be on the same queue. Does that not sound strange? What is he afraid of ?
1 commitment
2 responsibility
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by nedekid: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vulcan24:
Why u not married?
When u decide to get married, age will hamper u o!

When I was a bachelor peak milk was 450 then 650
Full frozen chicken 650
Bread 150 or 300 slices
Bag of rice 5k or 6500
Titus 3big fish : 250
Ororo I pour away
Palm oil: I give out free
Onions will spoil and I throw it away
Pepper I buy 100 use d one I want and throw d rest away
Bottle groundnut : 300 or 250
St Louis 150
Obalende to Yaba 70 or 50

Now that am married peak is 1001
Milo 950 or 1k
Chicken 1750
Rice 32k
Titus 1500
Groundnut 1k
St Louis 550
Obalende to Yaba 250 / 500 atimes

So my guy think deep, u av to be a millionaire to feed family
Buhari APC is working hard to impoverished Nigerians.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Emyogalanya:
inside the story na him dey give them money o and its like them stand for line and him dey share am to them. He has so much money to share to married men yet he is afraid to be on the same queue. Does that not sound strange? What is he afraid of ?
1 commitment
2 responsibility
I really don't know why parents, folks,relatives pressurise a grown up man to go and get married
If he is ready he'll do it at his own convenience angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Bitcoinomy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Don't mind them. You're still very young. Perhaps at age 39, you should think of marriage. Lol
SatisfyOG:

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

Your opinion please.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Emyogalanya: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Its not an african thing its universal they want to see you be responsible
SatisfyOG:
This is becoming irritating, for crying out loud. You are getting old oo!
Time is going, do fast!

For crying out loud, I'll be just 29. The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.
oga grow some balls and get married. And this your story eh i nearly said its fake. Imagine you , the only dangote in your area that share money to all the "number of married men" that beg you for money "is a turn off" for you to get married. How can the queue of married men turn you off from marriage ? Does it not contradict ? Cos if you have that much money that people should notice you and beg you to feed , then you can do same with money you give to them. Grow some balls

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Emyogalanya: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
ZIINI:

I really don't know why parents, folks,relatives pressurise a grown up man to go and get married
If he is ready he'll do it at his own convenience angry
do not demoise our parents its human nature. I'll bet my last card that our own parents also felt same way sometimes ago in their youth. In the same vein will this same man mount pressure on his own kids in their own youth too. Just process the next sentence and get back to me if you will :" by the time a man grows to realise that his father was right , he already has a son who thinks he is wrong". Often times we thinks they are wrong when its about marriage i tell you if i knew the things i know now i'll have married by 20. And you know what makes his case easy cash is not his problem except he lied about married men who beg him for money thereby making his story fake. Think
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Lucyspa: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Stallion93:
If no b American, Uk, Australian, Canadian, German or Switzerland Citizen...,I no marry abeg

As in eh, me too
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by CalabarPikin: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I was telling someone yesterday that I'm still enjoying singlehood and might not be able to settle down with a man cos I've tastes being in a committed relationship for a long time and I've also tasted singlehood for a while and I know which is the sweetest.

Singlehood is the surest.....as a guy... I've bn thinking of having bby mama instead of getting married...just give me d child and find ur way..simple...

2 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by bluefilm: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
21cents:
na so. I don't even see myself getting married till after 32 or 3. since I know I can still father a child till my 50's what's the rush in this Godforsaken poverty-ridden country?

I look around me and I see plenty of single guys from 27 and above trying to find their feet cos economy no good at all. why will they marry? too bad these will have effects on the ladies waiting for these men to wife them up and thus prolonging their time too.

In that case, I suggest that women should start marrying themselves.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by mrsteel: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
capricornlady:
Same here.. Everyone's asking when i'll get married, but sincerely i wanna get married but it seems there's no love again, all the MEN are taken angry

It is well
When u re ready, u will certainly find love!
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Raalsalghul: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
humilitypays:
Before you advice or force any young man to go and get married, please make sure you have any of the below to offer to him:

1.) 5 million Naira cash assistance

2.) A job that will pay him at least 250,000 Naira monthly

3.) PR to any of these countries: Canada, Australia, UK, US, Germany, etc

4.) Government appointment that pays him at least 500,000 Naira monthly for at least 4 years

5.) Contract that will earn him an instant 5 million and above

If you cannot offer any young man any of the above things, please don't advice him to get married. Enough is enough of multiplying poverty and hopelessness in Nigeria! angry angry

You are wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Raalsalghul: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
humilitypays:
stop deceiving her, there is no man for every woman, if there is a man for every woman, what about the women that are second wives or 3rd wives to one man, what happened to their own man

What about men that died before they got married....what will happen to their own assigned woman according to your principle of there is a man for every womanMaybe their assigned woman will have to die single since they died before getting married to their destined or assigned wife

The truth is, financial difficulty and widespread youth poverty in Nigeria resulting from years of bad government by foolish old thieves calling themselves President, governors, Senators, Ministers, etc in Nigeria is a ticking time bomb, it will destroy every damn thing in Nigeria.

Many young men want to marry but they got no job, the ones working are earning peanut, which also affects the ones into business as low patronage kill their businesses and the cycle continues....Nigeria is in trouble.

Many ladies will not get married not because they are bad, but mostly because there won't be enough men ready to marry them. So for any lady that wishes to find a deserving husband, not necessarily a rich or established husband, she must use her wisdom, and also face the reality and let go of girlie fantasies.

You sound like franchasng. cool
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by donem: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
capricornlady:
Same here.. Everyone's asking when i'll get married, but sincerely i wanna get married but it seems there's no love again, all the MEN are taken angry

It is well
shall we? it could be us, lol
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
CalabarPikin:

Singlehood is the surest.....as a guy... I've bn thinking of having bby mama instead of getting married...just give me d child and find ur way..simple...
As a girl I've been thinking of adopting at highest 2kids. And I'm good. There will be not need bearing a child when there are kids out there who need care and love.
But you know where we are nah, they will say I'm.possessed and start calling my village people who dont even know me.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by generationz(f): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

Your opinion please.

They want you to join them in their misery. Same thing happens to women who have chosen not to have kids. They don't ask because they like you but

1. Because they are secretly jealous of your freedom as a single/childless person.

2. Most Africans don't know how to make good conversation without poking into people's lives rudely. Example eg you don dey fat o, you don thin o, which time you go get belle etc.

5 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Liposure: 1:12am On Nov 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
wow you must have a sweet tooth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.