Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! (53583 Views)

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / No Sex Before Marriage ( I'm Taking A Break) / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Smkweed: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please don't get married ooo, it's a trap, I repeat don't get married

In fact don't grow up,

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by eyizlive(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
Stay single

Guyyy!!������
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by ZooOga: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
African mentality at play in here.. And same people wil blame you when you ask them them for help or support in business or job.. Its a fact that marriage favors women more.. This is a global phenomenal.. And I believe n most men now understood this and they are so careful to marrying a liabilities and irresponsible ladies..
I think the women we have in Nigeria shd work on themselves.. They shd not make material things, money and dependent on men a must.. We have so many single guys and ladies but why didn't they wanna marry??
We may have a shortage of young people in some years to come like been happening in Iceland, Finland etc..

this meme is timeless!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lolz, time is not on your side o.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by poweredcom(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Marry for dis Nigeria wey poverty don cast everywhere and most naija gals are now oloshos ...I fact it's not even poverty that is not making me to not get a real relationship it's how most naija gals are ..their prostitution ways no be here

So I don't trust many of Dem at all... especially the new age ones with andriod and iphone generation . They know pass you ..that is a man and they are all I to feminism somehow

Just try get one babe pregnant and from there carry on ..her matta

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Holiness78(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
capricornlady:
Same here.. Everyone's asking when i'll get married, but sincerely i wanna get married but it seems there's no love again, all the MEN are taken angry

It is well
Your own hubby will locate you dear.
There's a man for each woman.
There's real love as well.
Why giving up
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
As a guy don’t ever feel pressured to get married , one of the perk we have as men is the ultimate fact that we can marry at any age to any woman we choose (18 and above ofcourse)

2 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Holiness78(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
capricornlady:
Same here.. Everyone's asking when i'll get married, but sincerely i wanna get married but it seems there's no love again, all the MEN are taken angry

It is well
Your man will locate you before this month ends.
Why giving up?
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Holiness78(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Whatever rocks your boats.
But make sure you're fully ready for marriage before you hook up.
Time ain't go no where, it's you that's going agewise.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by tydi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:
This is becoming irritating, for crying out loud.

When I go visiting a family or old neighbours. They'll be asking questions like:

Why are you not married yet?

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

And many other words like these...

I mean, will they be there to feed my family when I'm into the marriage? I don't know why Africa is so obsessed with marriage of a thing.

For crying out loud, I'll be just 29.

The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.

"The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon."

that statement alone up there killed me with laughter. grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by cosmos1440: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
Stay single

No truer words than these ...
You have an intelligent mind.

5 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Men are slumping and dying at age 35-50 nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by humilitypays(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Holiness78:

Your man will locate you before this month ends.
Why giving up?
stop deceiving her, there is no man for every woman, if there is a man for every woman, what about the women that are second wives or 3rd wives to one man, what happened to their own man

What about men that died before they got married....what will happen to their own assigned woman according to your principle of there is a man for every womanMaybe their assigned woman will have to die single since they died before getting married to their destined or assigned wife

The truth is, financial difficulty and widespread youth poverty in Nigeria resulting from years of bad government by foolish old thieves calling themselves President, governors, Senators, Ministers, etc in Nigeria is a ticking time bomb, it will destroy every damn thing in Nigeria.

Many young men want to marry but they got no job, the ones working are earning peanut, which also affects the ones into business as low patronage kill their businesses and the cycle continues....Nigeria is in trouble.

Many ladies will not get married not because they are bad, but mostly because there won't be enough men ready to marry them. So for any lady that wishes to find a deserving husband, not necessarily a rich or established husband, she must use her wisdom, and also face the reality and let go of girlie fantasies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Ronkks(f): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Marry when you are 100% ready

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by SatisfyOG: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
At 29, your chance of getting married is less than 10%. It is over for you. Above 30...na Shiloh things.
/

I'm a man jor
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Gkay1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

When I go visiting a family or old neighbours. They'll be asking questions like:

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

I mean, will they be there to feed my family when I'm into the marriage? I don't know why Africa is so obsessed with marriage of a thing.

The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.
stop deceiving yourself. you're not a kid. GO AND MARRY.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by SatisfyOG: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rugaria:

We dey the same bus bros, e no easy! They have finished me! All my aunties, uncles name them. And I'm older than you! They will give me bp. Visiting home is scary because everywhere I go, a relative will pull me by the side to ask me why I have refused to marry even though everything is ready? My mother has turned it into a prayer point, I mean it's starting to look like I'm going to marry to satisfy my relatives not necessarily because it's the most burning issue in my mind! You can't imagine the pressure! But these days, I'm starting to get in the mood, problem is that i have not been lucky with the gals recently. It's terrifying, the pressure! These people will push you to marry and if you end up with the wrong partner and the house turns into Madison square garden, where Tyson will be entertaining hollyfied every night, they will all be at their homes blaming you again! It's scary how my so-called marriage has become a communitys business!

Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by SatisfyOG: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

Why are you not married?

Are you not in Nigeria to know how it is after graduation
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Penboy: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
OwenJesse27:

I always wanted to have a pharmacy ...but am an engineering guy so having a doctor we aid things up ...plus female doc are intelligent too smiley

Lolz.. Funny man
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Maobichek: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

My brother no be small thing oo grin

I know how you feel OK, just look inward and observe things that makes you happy, do them and be happy cos life has no duplicate.

NB. If you can help any one be the person a man or a woman, married or single, pls do OK, it gives inner joy, peace and sense of fulfillment. (This is not meant to be shared here but you or someone will learn something from it) One of those days on my way to Church, I saw a bagger, some cash I set aside for Thanksgiving offering, I dropped it immediately and only gave my normal offering in the Church and I was highly fulfilled and I was happy. The more I give to the less privilege, the more I see meaning for my life and why I'm a human, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Kinkykinky: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pk01:
Baba go an marry pls..they are telling you the truth a man should marry at 28 to 30 while ladies 22 to 25 highest ... Look for that young girl so that you'll grow up together with your kids...if money dey marry that fine girl,if money no dey baba enter village go carry that girl wey u think say she dirty in two years time she go fresh die...I insist you marry bro ! Good luck

Nb: u can born 3 kids in 10 years..let say by that time you will be 40 and she 32..is a very nice thing to have 3 kids when you re still young..think critically bro... marriage is easy man

My advice to nl ladies pls stop looking for material things ..and reason with that guy...no one knows tomorrow..

Bullshit!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Ogbonnaa(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
op, don't mind them. reverend father is allowed
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Collegelove: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

Your opinion please.
lol
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by HolySword: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by dewuyiebun: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
So singles don't get broke and ask people for money?am not saying you should rush into marriage just for the sake of it but saying married men ask you for money doesn't mean even you don't ask people for money,the virus caused a whole lot of havoc to many families, you might think you don't want to get married cause you don't want to experience such a thing,I must tell you that no family doesn't have trying times,it might not even be money, having money doesn't mean all is well in a marriage,all we need is grace

4 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by millionboi2: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
azawuoba:
We all have to decide for ourselves

same way I woke up one morning and told my parents I wouldn't be going to mosque with them anymore because I don't think I believe in all those things anymore

I just want to be free, they had no choice but to accept my decision

when the marriage bridge also come, we shall cross it

no one I repeat no one can force me to marry or do what I don't want to do

I'm still thinking of revealing to them I'm bi know it will hurt a lot but they always understand
Waoo
Life

Life is deep so many question in need of answer
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by harmony75: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
this is right time to start praying for good wife and excellent children so as a youth pray to God concerning your marriage how you want your marriage to be put it in God's hands..it is good you take your time to plan well. so you don't rush out �.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Kinkykinky: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Maybe he isn’t looking for financial value in a wife. People marry for different reasons. cheesy

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by InvertedHammer: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

I'm a man jor
/
You didn’t sound like a man. Stop whining then.

/
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
OwenJesse27:

I always wanted to have a pharmacy ...but am an engineering guy so having a doctor we aid things up ...plus female doc are intelligent too smiley

then you need to look for a female pharmacist not doctor. They are smart too wink
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Kinkykinky: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=biggestmanhood post=95862423]Stay there dey form niggar u don't know u have a spiritual wife,go n marry[/quote

Flawed mindset!!!
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Offpoint1: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shortcut2life:
Do you want us to ask you the same ? Why are you not married ? Are we dem ... are dem you ?
Wereygringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.