Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (11052 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goup123:

They will still like it. undecided

That's why i said its a temporal solution. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goup123:

I liked your comment, because I like what you said here smiley
My pleasure sir!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blessedboy23:
Gamapoy540 you get sense o
Are you sure? i disagree.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I always tell people this: even though I like doing my things legitimaty, I still think like a criminal/hacker. This is to say, I'm always a few steps ahead in the of the mind and life.

Your suggestion about alternate moniker has been in my mind the first time I did this kind of giveaway months or years ago and this is why I adopted the policy of any comment that has been liked, can't be unliked.

Unliking it doesn't count — I have already noted it's been liked and that's what matters. Lol.

Hahaha ruthlessness.. Well I actually made it clear it's a temporal solution.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I always tell people this: even though I like doing my things legitimaty, I still think like a criminal/hacker. This is to say, I'm always a few steps ahead in the of the mind and life.

Your suggestion about alternate moniker has been in my mind the first time I did this kind of giveaway months or years ago and this is why I adopted the policy of any comment that has been liked, can't be unliked.

Unliking it doesn't count — I have already noted it's been liked and that's what matters. Lol.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by KanielOutis92: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
dudusky007:
LIKE AND A FAMILY MEMBER DIES IN 3 DAYS
Lol...you weren't specific enough. "A family member", you said. That could be anybody.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Wait till deadline. The deadline is 10 PM and all commenting stops. Any comment after 10 PM is void. At 11 PM is the inspection time. So, there is a 1 hour space from stoppage to checking. Any comment(s) without a like at the inspection time is/are the winner(s).
I swear I never knew sad

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Attachments: (maximum size: 4MB for pictures and 250kB for other files)

230. Shanklee: Quote Post
iLegendd:

Wait till deadline. The deadline is 10 PM and all commenting stops. Any comment after 10 PM is void. At 11 PM is the inspection time. So, there is a 1 hour space from stoppage to checking. Any comment(s) without a like at the inspection time is/are the winner(s).
I swear I never knew sad
229. KanielOutis92: Quote Post
dudusky007:
Lol...you weren't specific enough. "A family member", you said. That could be anybody.
228. gamapoy540: Quote Post
iLegendd:

227. gamapoy540: Quote Post
iLegendd:

226. gamapoy540: Quote Post
Blessedboy23:
225. gamapoy540: Quote Post
Goup123:

My pleasure sir!
224. gamapoy540: Quote Post
Goup123:

223. dudusky007(m): Quote Post

222. iLegendd: Quote Post
Shanklee:
boss I don win nah

221. iLegendd: Quote Post
The idíot is too slow to update. Though, KENP read is updating, but recent sales and a few old ones aren't. So, I'm stuck at 34k for now.

220. Goup123: Quote Post
Are you ready for 600 years of Hardship in your Family?

Yes:*Like this comment*angry

No: *Share or Leave this comment* smiley

The choice is yours!!! angry
219. Shanklee: Quote Post
iLegendd:

boss I don win nah
218. iLegendd: Quote Post
gamapoy540:
I laugh when i see people hate on ilegend for no reason. Hating on someone with talent(s) (and is cashing out from it) is the most ridiculous venture any sensible person could ever embark on - a sterile venture. Ilegend epitomizes an individual worthy to be learnt from (there're tons of things to learn from him. sadly Nigerians derives joy at repudiating the truth). I am not asking you people to stop hating ooo but know this - The Dude is a gifted writer (not only writing) and no amount of hate will change that. so better use your time judiciously.

If you are angry you don't have a talent, hear me out; no one is born without a talent, discover yours and make a kill with it.
That said, i am talented at solving technological problems and i'll proffer a temporal solution to help you win the NO-Like-post game (lol someone had to beg people not to like his comment).

DO THIS: Create an alternate account, make a post with your real account and immediately like it with your alternate account; so that people won't add more likes to it as it is already liked, and when the page flips go back and unlike it with your alternate account and boom it has no likes.

217. Cerebellum: Quote Post
!

216. Cerebellum: Quote Post
HaaaH!

Eleribu people plenty for this nairaland gan o!
Make we chop share u ,you dey like

215. WrittyWritter(f): Quote Post
Wen is d 'no like' competition ending ..I want to see who will be d winner

214. Shanklee: Quote Post
Una just dey throw yeye likes grin
Una like no fit work again grin grin grin
Omoh
Likes everywhere o grin I feel honored, you can keep them coming grin

213. Blessedboy23(m): Quote Post

212. Shanklee: Quote Post
My battery just dey drop anyhow. E go don die before ilegendd come back cry

211. Cerebellum: Quote Post
Abeg no Like ,,at least a go dash una all #100 grin
I Loff u all At least make one person win am nah

210. Shanklee: Quote Post
Ilegendd
Ive won cheesy

209. Shanklee: Quote Post
One ozuor come go like am at 5:08 grin

208. Godada: Quote Post
Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.
Check your comments again!!! grin

I don like your comment hate, no time to check time
207. Goup123: Quote Post
gamapoy540:
I laugh when i see people hate on ilegend for no reason. Hating on someone with talent(s) (and is cashing out from it) is the most ridiculous venture any sensible person could ever embark on - a sterile venture. Ilegend epitomizes an individual worthy to be learnt from (there're tons of things to learn from him. sadly Nigerians derives joy at repudiating the truth). I am not asking you people to stop hating ooo but know this - The Dude is a gifted writer (not only writing) and no amount of hate will change that. so better use your time judiciously.

If you are angry you don't have a talent, hear me out; no one is born without a talent, discover yours and make a kill with it.
That said, i am talented at solving technological problems and i'll proffer a temporal solution to help you win the NO-Like-post game (lol someone had to beg people not to like his comment).

DO THIS: Create an alternate account, make a post with your real account and immediately like it with your alternate account; so that people won't add more likes to it as it is already liked, and when the page flips go back and unlike it with your alternate account and boom it has no likes.

206. Blessedboy23(m): Quote Post
WrittyWritter:

grin..wahala...I'm not d one oo..I have not even liked up to ten comments grin.Lemme go and like d rest smiley
Whaaaat
I know you are not the one that is liking all those comment.
I have small prove.
Is like na you go get that 2k card cry
205. Shanklee: Quote Post
Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.
That's why I took the screenshot immediately at 4:55
grin
I smart pass Dem, Dem don loose guard cheesy
204. Goup123: Quote Post
Shanklee:
Ileg.endd
I don win sir
No, you didn't wink.
203. Shanklee: Quote Post
Ilegendd
I don win sir

202. WrittyWritter(f): Quote Post
Goup123:

Ohh, thank you very much! wink

U re welcome smiley
201. Shanklee: Quote Post
200. Goup123: Quote Post
gamapoy540:
I laugh when i see people hate on ilegend for no reason.

199. Mozino007: Quote Post
no level

198. gamapoy540: Quote Post

(Go Up)

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2020

1 Like

iLegendd:

I swear I never knew sad
dudusky007:
iLegendd:

iLegendd:

Blessedboy23:
Goup123:

My pleasure sir!
Goup123:

Shanklee:
boss I don win nah

The idíot is too slow to update. Though, KENP read is updating, but recent sales and a few old ones aren't. So, I'm stuck at 34k for now.

iLegendd:

boss I don win nah
gamapoy540:

!

HaaaH!

Omoh

Ilegendd
Ive won cheesy

Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.

gamapoy540:

WrittyWritter:

grin..wahala...I'm not d one oo..I have not even liked up to ten comments grin.Lemme go and like d rest smiley
Whaaaat
I have small prove.
Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.
grin
Shanklee:
Ileg.endd
I don win sir
No, you didn't wink.
Ilegendd
I don win sir

Goup123:

U re welcome smiley
gamapoy540:

no level

(Go Up)

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
wink undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue tongue cool shocked angry angry sad cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided����������������������☺️�☺️�����������������������️��️��️��️��️���������

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ka

2 Likes

Omoh

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy hi

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by permit(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
I hate colors grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Good evening angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ahhh sad

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
re welcome smiley
gamapoy540:

no level

(Go Up)
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Shanklee: 6:39pm
wink undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue tongue cool shocked angry angry sad cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided����������������������☺️�☺️�����������������������️��️��️��️��️���������

Ka

Omoh

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Shanklee: 6:42pm
cheesy hi

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by permit(m): 6:42pm
I hate colors grin
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share)

Salt and worm are very good friends
angry

Good evening angry

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Shanklee: 6:43pm
Ahhh sad

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Heyyo
Stop watchu doing
Cus I'm about to ruin
The image in the star you are used to angry

I'm Humpty
Pronounced as humpty dumpty

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nawa o
Who is that person that just liked my comment.

ADVICE: stop wasting your time liking a comment you will not even win at all.
0.00naira for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by kelvololo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
undecidedThis is not going to be easy o Every comment has a free like undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Amazgist: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
No like

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by talk2razaq: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin grin Bad belle no go allow one person chop this money. Make una continue o. Life ain't that serious.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Froshloaded: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
I won

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by satelliteDISH(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (cool (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:20pm
Goup123:

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:22pm
Goup123:

My pleasure sir!

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:23pm
Blessedboy23:

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:27pm
iLegendd:

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:28pm
iLegendd:

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by KanielOutis92: 6:32pm
dudusky007:
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

`Phesmatos Incendia Movet`
Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Shanklee: 6:34pm
iLegendd:

I swear I never knew sad

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Shanklee: 6:38pm

iLegendd:

I swear I never knew sad
dudusky007:
iLegendd:

iLegendd:

Blessedboy23:
Goup123:

My pleasure sir!
Goup123:

Shanklee:
boss I don win nah

iLegendd:

boss I don win nah
gamapoy540:

!

HaaaH!

Omoh

Ilegendd
Ive won cheesy

Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.

gamapoy540:

WrittyWritter:

Whaaaat
I have small prove.
Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.
grin
Shanklee:
Ileg.endd
I don win sir
No, you didn't wink.
Ilegendd
I don win sir

Goup123:

U re welcome smiley
gamapoy540:

no level

(Go Up)

iLegendd:

I swear I never knew sad
dudusky007:
iLegendd:

iLegendd:

Blessedboy23:
Goup123:

My pleasure sir!
Goup123:

Shanklee:
boss I don win nah

Wait till deadline. The deadline is 10 PM and all commenting stops. Any comment after 10 PM is void. At 11 PM is the inspection time. So, there is a 1 hour space from stoppage to checking. Any comment(s) without

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by satelliteDISH(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
satelliteDISH:
(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (cool (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:20pm
Goup123:

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:22pm
Goup123:

My pleasure sir!

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:23pm
Blessedboy23:

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:27pm
iLegendd:

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 6:28pm
iLegendd:

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by KanielOutis92: 6:32pm
dudusky007:
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

`Phesmatos Incendia Movet`
Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Shanklee: 6:34pm
iLegendd:

I swear I never knew sad

iLegendd:

I swear I never knew sad
dudusky007:
iLegendd:

iLegendd:

Blessedboy23:
Goup123:

My pleasure sir!
Goup123:

Shanklee:
boss I don win nah

iLegendd:

boss I don win nah
gamapoy540:

!

HaaaH!

Omoh

Ilegendd
Ive won cheesy

Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.

gamapoy540:

WrittyWritter:

Whaaaat
I have small prove.
Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.
grin
Shanklee:
Ileg.endd
I don win sir
No, you didn't wink.
Ilegendd
I don win sir

Goup123:

U re welcome smiley
gamapoy540:

no level

(Go Up)

iLegendd:

I swear I never knew sad
dudusky007:
iLegendd:

iLegendd:

Blessedboy23:
Goup123:

My pleasure sir!
Goup123:

Shanklee:
boss I don win nah

Wait till deadline. The deadline is 10 PM and all commenting stops. Any comment after 10 PM is void. At 11 PM is the inspection time. So, there is a 1 hour space from stoppage to checking. Any comment(s) without

2 Likes

[quote author=satelliteDISH post=95901280][/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by kelvololo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
$

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Let me come and get free likes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
All the long copy and paste posts are all disqualified.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Motel Maid.sex Story / Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday / Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.