Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (11063 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FahBuLous: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Omo, me I'm hungry o! I no dey form. Can 10 of my fans and 10 of my haters drop their number and get 2k each?

We will be grateful.
08089915207 Thanks in advance..

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FATnigga(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

Yes, I'm always broke, but no, I'm not a nigger. I'm iLegend.
Broke wet ass negriod

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by James4bright(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2020
FahBuLous:

Lol. You also read it wrong, the way I did too. Lol. iLegendd would soon tell you, you are disqualified too.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FahBuLous: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2020
James4bright:

Lol. You also read it wrong, the way I did too. Lol. iLegendd would soon tell you, you are disqualified too.
Ok

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Any comment without a like gets 2k card. If all the comments have likes, then 1k each will given to WrittyWritter, Godada (the first commenter), and who again?

Lol, it will be hard for someone to win, some people will just take it as a full time job to be liking people comment grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

������ grin grin grin grin grin don't you have a sitting room?
na self contain him deh stay

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

Yes, I'm always broke, but no, I'm not a nigger. I'm iLegend.
legend I'm not here to diss you or anything..

Just drop small things for boys. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2020
FahBuLous:
08087 Thanks in advance..

Not only "thanks in advance," but "thanks on installment," too.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

You wish.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2020
I'm back from ban!
Their papa cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

You wish.
calm down bro, living in a self contain is not bad. Warren buffet is living in a house without television and the house is very cheap about $31,000 (N10m.) and he is more than 7times richer than Dangote

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
calm down bro, living in a self contain is not bad. Warren buffet is living in a house without television and the house is very cheap about $31,000 (N10m.) and he is more than 7times richer than Dangote

Nice, but why post wrong info about self-contain? Have I ever said that?

It's good to assume, but when the person says, "no, it's not so," at least, agree since it's coming from the horses mouth.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by James4bright(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
The baba say him dey barely use him sitting room. Hahahahaha.
Na 1 room self con him dey. Lol.
People can lie sha. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by SunLight11(f): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Omo, me I'm hungry o! I no dey form. Can 10 of my fans and 10 of my haters drop their number and get 2k each?

We will be grateful.
I'm still your fan�

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2020
James4bright:

The baba say him dey barely use him sitting room. Hahahahaha.

Na 1 room self con him dey. Lol.

People can lie sha. Hahahaha

And before you know it, you'll start hating just because I said you're disqualified.

It's unfortunate how we can't handle "no." There are things I don't show because if I do, you people will still scream "SHOW OFF."

When a musicians doesn't show off, everyone assumes he or she doesn't have. When he does, everyone abuses him for doing that.

What can a man do?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by James4bright(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

Thanks for this. I'd read about him. The mindset of an investor. Why spend stupidly on a rented apartment when you can invest more.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice, but why post wrong info about self-contain? Have I ever said that?

It's good to assume, but when the person says, "no, it's not so," at least, agree since it's coming from the horses mouth.
I just said u live in a self con, I didn't even put too much meaning into it, u just rush debunk the statement and I had to tell u self con isn't bad.
why am I trying to explain self.
Do have a nice day ahead

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I just said u live in a self con, I didn't even put too much meaning into it, u just rush debunk the statement and I had to tell u self con isn't bad.
why am I trying to explain self.
Do have a nice day ahead

Bye dear. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2020
James4bright:

Thanks for this. I'd read about him. The mindset of an investor. Why spend stupidly on a rented apartment when you can invest more.
I think u should, u will like him, he is so frugal ehn, I read his sister use to insult him about his car and do tell him how old it is and time to change it but he keeps telling them, as long as it can still move, he is OK with it.
Despite been the greatest investor ever to walk the earth, and his Berkshire Hathaway the most valued company. he lives way below his mean

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by James4bright(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I think u should, u will like him, he is so frugal ehn, I read his sister use to insult him about his car and do tell him how old it is and time to change it but he keeps telling them, as long as it can still move, he is OK with it.
Despite been the greatest investor ever to walk the earth, and his Berkshire Hathaway the most valued company. he lives way below his mean

Hahahaha. Assets before liabilities. The best piece I've read today. Lol

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by blazepascal(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2020
I dont need any airtime so theres no need to like

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by James4bright(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

And before you know it, you'll start hating just because I said you're disqualified.

It's unfortunate how we can't handle "no." There are things I don't show because if I do, you people will still scream "SHOW OFF."

When a musicians doesn't show off, everyone assumes he or she doesn't have. When he does, everyone abuses him for doing that.

What can a man do?

I misunderstood the context, felt it was a giveaway by you, I was in a haste to participate, so I added my number. You then humiliated me, and expect me not to get pained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
James4bright:

I misunderstood the context, felt it was a giveaway by you, I was in a haste to participate, so I added my number. You then humiliated me, and expect me not to get pained.

No, I didn't humiliate you. I just don't like when people do things without understanding it. Rushing is the reason Nigeria is backward and disorganized.

Patience is virtue. Even if we lose while being patient, we are not losers.

There are two things I face on this forum and if you're in my shoe, you'll understand

1. Ignore
2. Reply

1. If I ignore a comment that seems like trouble, the commenter will think I'm a snob/arrogant and will start hating. Wahala.

2. If I reply and it doesn't fall in the person's favor, he or she thinks I'm rude and mad. Another wahala.

So, there is nothing for me — except abuses and wahala. It MUST always be the other person's favor, else I will be hated and punished for it.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
Laziness is when you compile your old posts on Nairaland, package them as books and start selling them to oyibo people all around the world and when you wake in the morning, the first or third thing you do is to check how much that book or those books generated while you were sleeping.

Being lazy is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Info: If you can't compile your comments and posts on Nairaland since you joined and turn them to books anyone would love to read, then know you're a lazy troublemaker and you've been wasting your time on this forum and you lack wisdom.

Let the abuse begin — I'm accustomed to it.
[/s]

Ding.bang.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Like my comment and receive faya. I don tell you

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2020
illegend, you're to ask me how much I want, since I'm a sweet pain to you.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Niom(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Are you sure it is not ilegendd himself that is liking all the post grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by James4bright(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Niom:
Are you sure it is not ilegendd himself that is liking all the post grin grin grin

Lol. One person is just focused on liking everything. Hahahaha

Who could that be?? Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Michealakindeji(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Me sir

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Oturatetuala(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Laziness is when you compile your old posts on Nairaland, package them as books and start selling them to oyibo people all around the world and when you wake in the morning, the first or third thing you do is to check how much that book or those books generated while you were sleeping.

Being lazy is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Info: If you can't compile your comments and posts on Nairaland since you joined and turn them to books anyone would love to read, then know you're a lazy troublemaker and you've been wasting your time on this forum and you lack wisdom.

Let the abuse begin — I'm accustomed to it.

Show me way make I dey earn money like you bros eh.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
While we are having fun, read this and follow it. Check the picture below.

That picture motivated me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You / What Your Birth Month Say About You / Motel Maid.sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.