Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (11059 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2020

Finally, the seventh page, and you guys won't stop liking my comments.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by WrittyWritter(f): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goup123:

If I catch you ehhh undecided, you go REGRET am!!! grin

Just liked yours

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Just liked yours
Ohh, thank you very much! wink

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ilegendd I don win cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shanklee:
Wait a second. wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shanklee:
Ilegendd I don win oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
I laugh when i see people hate on ilegend for no reason. Hating on someone with talent(s) (and is cashing out from it) is the most ridiculous venture any sensible person could ever embark on - a sterile venture. Ilegend epitomizes an individual worthy to be learnt from (there're tons of things to learn from him. sadly Nigerians derives joy at repudiating the truth). I am not asking you people to stop hating ooo but know this - The Dude is a gifted writer (not only writing) and no amount of hate will change that. so better use your time judiciously.

If you are angry you don't have a talent, hear me out; no one is born without a talent, discover yours and make a kill with it.
That said, i am talented at solving technological problems and i'll proffer a temporal solution to help you win the NO-Like-post game (lol someone had to beg people not to like his comment).

DO THIS: Create an alternate account, make a post with your real account and immediately like it with your alternate account; so that people won't add more likes to it as it is already liked, and when the page flips go back and unlike it with your alternate account and boom it has no likes.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
no level

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
gamapoy540:
I laugh when i see people hate on ilegend for no reason.

DO THIS: Create an alternate account, make a post with your real account and immediately like it with your alternate account; so that people won't add more likes to it as it is already liked, and when the page flips go back and unlike it with your alternate account and boom it has no likes.

They will still like it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by WrittyWritter(f): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goup123:

Ohh, thank you very much! wink

U re welcome smiley

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ilegendd
I don win sir

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shanklee:
Ileg.endd
I don win sir
No, you didn't wink.
Check your comments again!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.
That's why I took the screenshot immediately at 4:55
grin
I smart pass Dem, Dem don loose guard cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

grin..wahala...I'm not d one oo..I have not even liked up to ten comments grin.Lemme go and like d rest smiley
Whaaaat
I know you are not the one that is liking all those comment.
I have small prove.
Is like na you go get that 2k card cry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
gamapoy540:
I laugh when i see people hate on ilegend for no reason. Hating on someone with talent(s) (and is cashing out from it) is the most ridiculous venture any sensible person could ever embark on - a sterile venture. Ilegend epitomizes an individual worthy to be learnt from (there're tons of things to learn from him. sadly Nigerians derives joy at repudiating the truth). I am not asking you people to stop hating ooo but know this - The Dude is a gifted writer (not only writing) and no amount of hate will change that. so better use your time judiciously.

If you are angry you don't have a talent, hear me out; no one is born without a talent, discover yours and make a kill with it.
That said, i am talented at solving technological problems and i'll proffer a temporal solution to help you win the NO-Like-post game (lol someone had to beg people not to like his comment).

I liked your comment, because I like what you said here smiley

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godada(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goup123:

No, you didn't wink.

I don like your comment hate, no time to check time

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
One ozuor come go like am at 5:08 grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ilegendd
Ive won cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Cerebellum: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Abeg no Like ,,at least a go dash una all #100 grin
I Loff u all At least make one person win am nah

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
My battery just dey drop anyhow. E go don die before ilegendd come back cry

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gamapoy540 you get sense o

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Una just dey throw yeye likes grin
Una like no fit work again grin grin grin
Omoh
Likes everywhere o grin I feel honored, you can keep them coming grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by WrittyWritter(f): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wen is d 'no like' competition ending ..I want to see who will be d winner

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Cerebellum: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
HaaaH!

Eleribu people plenty for this nairaland gan o!
Make we chop share u ,you dey like

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Cerebellum: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
gamapoy540:

I always tell people this: even though I like doing my things legitimately, I still think like a criminal/hacker. This is to say, I'm always a few steps ahead in the of the mind and life.

Your suggestion about alternate moniker has been in my mind the first time I did this kind of giveaway months or years ago and this is why I adopted the policy of any comment that has been liked, can't be unliked.

Unliking it doesn't count — I have already noted it's been liked and that's what matters. Lol.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I always tell people this: even though I like doing my things legitimaty, I still think like a criminal/hacker. This is to say, I'm always a few steps ahead in the of the mind and life.

Your suggestion about alternate moniker has been in my mind the first time I did this kind of giveaway months or years ago and this is why I adopted the policy of any comment that has been liked, can't be unliked.

Unliking it doesn't count — I have already noted it's been liked and that's what matters. Lol.

boss I don win nah

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Are you ready for 600 years of Hardship in your Family?

Yes:*Like this comment*angry

No: *Share or Leave this comment* smiley

The choice is yours!!! angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
The idíot is too slow to update. Though, KENP read is updating, but recent sales and a few old ones aren't. So, I'm stuck at 34k for now.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shanklee:
boss I don win nah

Wait till deadline. The deadline is 10 PM and all commenting stops. Any comment after 10 PM is void. At 11 PM is the inspection time. So, there is a 1 hour space from stoppage to checking. Any comment(s) without a like at the inspection time is/are the winner(s).

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dudusky007(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
LIKE AND A FAMILY MEMBER DIES IN 3 DAYS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Need Strong And Bigger Manhood Start Eating This Ancient Fruit / Pls What Cream Can I Use To Enlarge My Booty / Motel Maid.sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.