Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (11062 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wow.
Trolling is profitable now. cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Sales is slow and it had move to 15 sales and some had reflected and the expensive ones have not. So far, 30k has been made. While on bed.

I went to the kitchen some minutes ago to cook pepper soup.

I'm the king of lazy youths.

Anyway, you guys should forget the show off and focus on secret motivation behind my post.
All this online stuff no easy o. You guys cashing out from it are bosses sad

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

You don't know me. If you do, you should know I can't do that. If I'm the one doing it, then let anything I ask for in life never come through.
this part no necessary na, u too deh over serious on inconsequential issues

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I need it badly — even if na 1k. Hunger dey kill me here.
grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
There should be a time limit for this game, else no one will win

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
this part no necessary na, u too deh over serious on inconsequential issues

I know you're smarter than me and you know what is necessary for me (as my God) and what isn't. You told me to have a nice day and I was happy you're gone.

I don't know why most of you always feel you're smarter and always have an opinion on everything iLegend says. iLegend is never right. Whenever I try to be right, someone will come out of no where to let me know I'm wrong and their opinion is better.

The wey people dey behave for this forum eh.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I know you're smarter than me and you know what is necessary for me and what isn't. You told me to have a nice day and I was happy you're gone.

I don't know why most of you always feel you're smarter and always have an opinion on everything.

oga no vex o, I just find d thread funny and I just deh follow up.
No one was talking about smartness, we are all learning as long as there is life and some things no make sense, I just had to tell u. No vex biko, make I face my front abeg.
All these over serious ppl on NL.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
One mumu boi go like dis comment sad

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
oga no vex o, I just find d thread funny and I just deh follow up.
No one was talking about smartness, we are all learning as long as there is life and some things no make sense, I just had to tell u. No vex biko, make I face my front abeg.
All these over serious ppl on NL.

Remember you've called me "too playful" in the past and today you're calling me "over serious."

How people forget so easily.

All I'm saying is: your opinion shouldn't be thrown on my face every time.

If I live my life or say things based on people's opinions, I'll be depressed. I don't want to be depressed and this is why people's opinions irritate me most times.

They want me to act/say things the way they want — else, I'm not smart like them. That thing dey make me vex.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
See guys, I really need to subscribe. This is the first time in a while that ilegendd would organize giveaway and I'm not on ban. Lemme just Chao this one before another ban and my God will provide ur own for you. cry

Yours sincerely
One boi like dat

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Davash222:

How do you feel receiving that from a redpiller you always troll?
You’re even begging him to modify.

You remembered how you and some unscrupulous sadists here reacted few months ago when something like this played out between me and poco? Hypocrites!

Lol davash i don't see an issue here, he requested for my acct and I gave him, so what's the issue here? And I can't remember ever dissing you when poco did hers, if I did, screenshot my comment let's see, the only ish I have with you is that you troll all females here, that's why I don't like you.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fountainofyouth

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Remember you've called me "too playful" in the past and today you're calling me "over serious."

How people forget so easily.

All I'm saying is: your opinion shouldn't be thrown on my face every time.

If I live my life or say things based on people's opinions, I'll be depressed. I don't want to be depressed and this is why people's opinions irritate me most times.

They want me to act/say things the way they want — else, I'm not smart like them. That thing dey make me vex.

Sorry, this is NL, I cant remember all the monikers I have insulted and I can't remember telling u that u are too playful.
The only thing I could remember was me telling u "how u show up on NL with pots and plates while hushpuppy was showing his Bentley etc lol", I was even laughing when I was typing that statement that day, I can't remember telling u that u play alot.

All I want to tell u is sorry o, u shouldn't remember what I've said to u, cos I don't also remember what people say to me, I think people just want to troll.
No vex. Its NL, and we fit still cross path here and I'll still yab u

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Froshloaded: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
They'll sonn ban yall angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2020

2 Likes

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm eyeing this girl, Jay98, but I don't know if she's a virgin.

Please, can someone confirm for me.

1. If she's a virgin
2. If she has a good character
3. If she doesn't use bleaching cream

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
....,+

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
This people ehn. Can you imagine everybody is getting free likes for just a comment. Me am too innocent and NL people like me. smiley
iLegendd am gong win that card.cheesy

NL people dont like this. i do promise to give you my share of card if i won.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Davash222(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol davash i don't see an issue here, he requested for my acct and I gave him, so what's the issue here? And I can't remember ever dissing you when poco did hers, if I did, screenshot my comment let's see, the only ish I have with you is that you troll all females here, that's why I don't like you.
I know you can be anything, but, cowardice and not owing to your words is not what I expected from you.

I troll all females here? Shouldn’t that be a privilege to you girls?

Btw, I don’t feel comfortable when a Nigerian girl likes me.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
It's updating gradually and extra 7£ has been added. So, we are currently at 66£ without doing anything and while on bed. That is 33k free money so far.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LadyTianna(f): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Tap like and fall sick tomorrow

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
It's updating gradually and extra 7£ has been added. So, we are currently at 66£ without doing anything and while on bed. That is 33k free money so far.
This is the new money ritual angry angry.
This one that you are eating the Oyibo's money like this ehh, hmmm, take am easy ooo! cheesy
Fact: one ejected and faded soul will like this Comment — God will punish you in advance angry angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
LadyTianna:
Tap like and fall sick tomorrow

Hahahaha. This your comment made me laugh hard. For this, you have yourself 1k card (not part of the game, but for making me laugh this hard).

As a good Nigerian, I'll only send you 700 and I want you to choose any Nairalander you like to take the remaining 300. There is love in sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Obioramichael(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Congrats man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You / What Your Birth Month Say About You / Motel Maid.sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.