Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians (2252 Views)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2020
How can this one be 18
angry
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Ucee1999: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2020
frankfrancis871:

I'm his father cheesy angry

liar! Sharrapppp..... He said earlier that his father died when he was 13 years old.

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Uzomacharles: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice though I never hear lol

Any means to download?
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shanklee:
How can this one be 18
angry

I'm 18, so busy nowadays. No time to shave, you won't understand sir. smiley

Here's my picture of 2016 sir.
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Nice though I never hear lol

Any means to download?

Sorry bro, no means. But you can download through YouTube if I'm not mistaking.

Thanks.

Lalasticlala sir make my dreams come true embarassed
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Lalasticlala help my son music career please

Mynd44 please help this boy, the guy is good
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Meedon: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Good flow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin

Nwaeje I like you but nairaland can never help you, focus but is not possible when you stay with a hard person like your oga.

I can help you.
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Meedon:

Good flow.

The boy is good.
He literally rhyme till the end

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Ishilove lalasticlala Seun Mukina2
Help this young boy out, he deserves it
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Originalsly: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2020
NwaEje ..... is it really your father on the thread? ... clear the air bro.

On the song... I don't know about greatest rapper and all that..... just know you have the potential and a great chance to blow. My reasoning.... you do not have competition with regards to content... lyrics... what you are singing about. What you are singing about the masses can relate to. I always wonder why singers do not sing about sufferation or social issues.... things that affect the masses. With #ENDSARS protests such a song can easily become the anthem. Check out the music of Bob Marley and Fela's music.... both long dead and gone... but their music live on. Why?
My only beef with this song is you're using someone elses music. If you blow on this... then you can be sued by Eminem for copyright infringement. Create your own beat.... your tracks can then go worldwide. Great start.... keep on social issues... the future is bright.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Originalsly:
NwaEje ..... is it really your father on the thread? ... clear the air bro.

On the song... I don't know about greatest rapper and all that..... just know you have the potential and a great chance to blow. My reasoning.... you do not have competition with regards to content... lyrics... what you are singing about. What you are singing about the masses can relate to. I always wonder why singers do not sing about sufferation or social issues.... things that affect the masses. With #ENDSARS protests such a song can easily become the anthem. Check out the music of Bob Marley and Fela's music.... both long dead and gone... but their music live on. Why?
My only beef with this song is you're using someone elses music. If you blow on this... then you can be sued by Eminem for copyright infringement. Create your own beat.... your tracks can then go worldwide. Great start.... keep on social issues... the future is bright.

He's my son, the boy is good. I created a new account immediately I heard this song.

I've been listening for weeks now, grin e shock me how small boy sabi like dis. He's been offline for days, nairaland set no wan helep the boy
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Originalsly: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

He's my son, the boy is good. I created a new account immediately I heard this song.

I've been listening for weeks now, grin e shock me how small boy sabi like dis. He's been offline for days, nairaland set no wan helep the boy

Hmmm..... how should Nairaland help him?
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Mrscarter(f): 4:03am On Dec 03, 2020
NwaEje:
I just want to say my mind
I'm tired of what is happening in this country
Please give me your attention
Yeah, please listen to me.

Verse 1

Have you ever been treated like
Trash in your own country?
Or brutalised and massacred
By the military who are supposed
To defend the sovereignity of their nation
And people within their territory.
My dream's crushed
My hope's robbed
Oh God what did I do wrong
To be born in this part of the world
Full of evil abnormalities
Lord cleanse me of this sorrow
I don't know what tomorrow holds
This is why the horror goes
Deep into my mind, nothing counts
Not even our votes
Look into my eyes, you enemies in disguise
I guess you think
I'm crazy and lazy, don't you?
I h*te you looters
I must tell the whole world my story now!
This is history please give me your attention now!

(Chorus)

I'm sorry mama
I never meant to h*te Nigeria
I just want a better future
So today, I'm killing all my problems.

What do you mean?
I meant..

I'm sorry naija
I never meant to h*te you
I just want a better future
So today I'm killing all my problems

Wow. Great lyrics.
U done a good job, sounds cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... how should Nairaland help him?

To spread the message he was given by 2pac cheesy
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

To spread the message he was given by 2pac cheesy

sad

You still here Nwaeje has updated the complete lyrics to the song oh on his YouTube. The video description.

Don't tell me you no no, and you his poppa? grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
frankfrancis871:

sad

You still here Nwaeje has updated the complete lyrics to the song oh on his YouTube. The video description.

Don't tell me you no no, and you his poppa? grin

shocked angry grin

Off to YouTube
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by reallest(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nice one.may Odumare bless your hustle.BTW this guy is not 18years of age.

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
reallest:
Nice one.may Odumare bless your hustle.BTW this guy is not 18years of age.

grin where's nwaeje sef?

I think he is, check his diary. Na hardship cheesy
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by reallest(f): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

grin where's nwaeje sef?
I think he is, check his diary. Na hardship cheesy
grin
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Good lyrics, find another beat to master the rap. Tht beat demands fast toungue. Only twista, eminem and Busta got it, wit a touch of rugged man., mode9 and zoro
What do you think of Nathan Feuerstein if you know him?
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

What do you think of Nathan Feuerstein if you know him?

NF, the guy is good. People say he's a "effing recovery con" of Eminem. I knew him from YouTube
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lalasticlala I believe nairaland will help my son's career. Front-page please

(1) (2) (Reply)

About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. / Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.