Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' (83682 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by lamentor78(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Gays have mental problem, with all the bobby of different shapes and sizes and yansh of all kinds ,I will now say na rock I wan nack......thank God for creating women they are juice of life

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:

If you're gay just say it. Why so much "painment"

LMAO...so I have to be gay to realize you are yarning dust?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by tunapawizzy: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Well I personally don't give a fvck about what grown up or adults do in the comfort of their home, but should stupidly get bold to try and bring it to the public domain then you might get seriously beaten

It's not acceptable in our faith, and culture
Ur faith n culture isn't acceptable to some people too....understand that the world does not revolve around your beliefs and culture n faith......travel around d world, appreciate that people with different orientation exist and some of them are even more useful to humanity than the ones u r used to.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Perfecttouch(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin
praiseneo:
The way Gays enjoy their intimacy baffles me
So you go just set yansh hole make your fellow man put preeq inside

God go over busy on judgement day wella ooo
lol grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
KingDash:
useless gay, no quote me again oh.

illiterate cishet, bye

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nmezor(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Was thinking it was a rumour..Gosh so he is actually gay. How bad to know

4 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Sleekfingers: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:

na the same way dem self hate inserting their genital inside pussy.........na everybody dey eat meat or fish?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:

grin grin

I see it as mental illness.
I know how many times I've nearly had a car crash simply because I was looking at women. grin
How can one leave woman, such a perfect work of art made by God and start looking at a yam-legged, hairly-chested and hairly-balled buffalo called man with muscles and arteries everywhere?
...and you say it's not madness? grin

22 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by abbaashiru(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
So you believe in thou shall not judge because it covers your fantasies. Ain't you a hypocrite... kiss kiss kiss
Sleekfingers:

thou shall not judge......is that not what ur story books ( bible and quran ) told ya?

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by tommykiwi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:

Don't mind the guy, so why was he doing style when T-Bag wanted to put something in his yansh in the movie.

5 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by galaxy2020(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:

...strong yansh for that matter...Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by donMIG(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Unimaginable!
All the black Americans babes wei choke!
Like OMG WTF R U THINKIN
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by ngadaAwo: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:

Chaiiiiii helinues is this true?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by spartan50(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
bewla:
Is sick and won't admit

If your perant are what u are how them for born you

Adopt abi no be person born the one u go adopt

U need serious spiritual help
Why you confuse
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by spartan50(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sleekfingers:

thou shall not judge......is that not what ur story books ( bible and quran ) told ya?

Ok sir.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Sleekfingers: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
abbaashiru:
So you believe in thou shall not judge because it covers your fantasies. Ain't you a hypocrite... kiss kiss kiss

whatever.......i was simply qouting from those useless books called bible and quran
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

I don't understand the way people reason sef. So you just accept and come to terms with something that is abnormal, and then you comfort yourself with the belief that you were meant to be that way? How on earth would you have been born if your father was gay or your mother was a lesbian?

If my dad was gay and my mum was les, they'll still give birth to me cos it requires only an egg and a sperm dummy!

Nobody is forcing you to accept anything, hating his movies cos of his real sexuality is insecurity!

You're not gay to know if people are not born gay so zip it!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Midas01: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
And you can't force anyone to accept a depravity.
HuntSon:
Watch how the insecure ones will start hating on him now!

You can't force people to be what they're not Forever!

When y'all realize gays exist in every field, y'all will stop using alot of innovations cos of your insecurities wink

9 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Kiaso(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:

No such thing as busy when it comes to God
Your name dey book of life:
Yes = enter heaven
No = enter devil side

Simple

8 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Some demons are wreaking havoc in USA. They are not making them poor but making them gay, lesbian and making them exercise all kind unimaginable weird practices embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
tommykiwi:
Don't mind the guy, so why was he doing style when T-Bag wanted to put something in his yansh in the movie.

I'm surprised how y'all not gay but remember every little gay details more than the gays themselves undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Midas01:
And you can't force anyone to accept a depravity.

Who's forcing gay on people?? The simple thing is that, let gay people live as long as they're not hurting you or anyone else!

And yes! U can't force heteronormativity on gay people too! Are we clear here? cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by deco22(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
KingDash:
useless thing.. I hate gays
who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Karleb(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
If I were an actor, I wouldn't take gay roles either.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by abbaashiru(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
You believe in something useless?
Sleekfingers:

whatever.......i was simply qouting from those useless books called bible and quran
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
J111333:
grin grin

I see it as mental illness.
I know how many times I've nearly had a car crash simply because I was looking at women. grin
How can one leave woman, such a perfect work of art made by God and start looking at a yam-legged, hairly-chested and hairly-balled buffalo called man with muscles and arteries everywhere?
...and you say it's not madness? grin

Everyone must not be like you! Simple! Why do you want gay people to be you by all means is funny!

Limiting your heterosexuality to sexual relations alone is y'all problem not gay people's

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
After prison break, that guys career just evaporated

Well, not just Wentworth Miller... So many top actor's careers were built around certain TV shows or movie franchises. As soon as these end, their careers follow suit.

Not every actor has the rare versatility to successfully transition from TV shows to movies, and vice versa.

Only few actors have managed the daunting shift... Worthy mentions include:

Bruce Willis (Moonlighting)
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad)
Will Smith (Fresh Prince of Bel Air)
Martin Lawrence (Martin)
L.L. Cool J (In The House)
Etc...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Midas01: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pls shut up. Who asked you all the rubbish you've been saying?

HuntSon:

Na who ask you all these things??

Pls your insecurities is not our fault!

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by yommen: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
As bobi and punana sweet reach, this one say him no like women. Nonsense over 100.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
aminu114:
i was a fan but now im no more a fan of u scofield

How does it affect his bank account? It's not as if you guys watch the movies in cinema, nor do you pay for it if not to download from o2tvseries or torrent. Nigerians are funny sha cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by mashad(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Season 6 is still very much realistic without Micheal Scofield...Fox could get a new uprising and dynamic story through Micheal son who of course has his DNA in the series.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wasted sperm
Wasted naming ceremony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.