Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (5088 Views)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "There's nothing more ugly than a greedy woman."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "When it comes to romance, a nice guy will finish dead last. That's why I see some guys who are
really good people, who start treating women like shit because they're tired of getting turned down.
The second they're abusive to women, these girls are all over them. Women are sick."

7 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Dating is about fucking. It's mating . Women have to dress it up with champagne and flowers, but that's what it is. It's fucking."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "A man's dating prospects directly parallel his ability to earn money."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women don't care about romance. They don't care about love. What they care about is cash and they want it now. They don't care if you have potential, they don't care if you're the nicest guy in the world. When my parents got married, they didn't have a dime. Not any more. Women are pathetic."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Omo, the way things dey go so, na ANARCHY AGAINST THE FEMALE FOLKS. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Run a test sometime. Ask a woman out to dinner and when the check comes, tell her you're a believer in equal rights, so she should pay her half of the bill. Believe me, you'll never see her again. And I guarantee, if you had asked her during the meal what she found attractive in a man,
she'd say, 'I've never cared about money, I look for personality'. But if you don't pay for her, you're not worth spending time with, because you're setting the rules up that you won't be buying her anything. A woman can't stand it if she can't use men.
If you're rolling in dough, and she knows it, she might put up with you because your cash is just too attractive to let you slide by. She wants to get her hands on it. Otherwise, you're history."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are spoiled brats."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Here's the way it's set up. Women are in control of relationships because they have sexual power-
the power to say yes or no. They know that men want sex above all else, so they know that they're in control-unless he rapes her, a guy has to go along with what she says. So women make us pander to them. We have to be romantic, kiss their asses, cuddle guys don't want to put up with all this bullshit, it's female stuff. Guys just want to fuckkkk. But women make them do all this so they won't feel 'used' sexually, when in reality it's the woman who's the real user-she forces the guy to play her head games so she can feel okay about having sex. Like if he cuddles her, then she's not really
selling her body to him, which she always is, every time he gets stuck picking up the check. It's all crap."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Dating is whitewashed prostitution."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "If women don't get what they want, which is usually 'take me here, take me there, buy me this', they'll stop giving you sex until you give in."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "If you don't do exactly what they want to do, go exactly where they want to go-and pay for it on top of it-they pout and cut off the sex."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I lost all respect for women after I had worked really hard to buy a new car, and I was feeling really proud of it, and I went to pick up this girl for a first date and she said, 'This is your car?', like it was some kind of rusted-out junker or something. It was a new car! It was a nice car. And she had a 5 year-old Civic sitting in the driveway."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I was at a nightclub and I was listening to the conversation three women were having. They were drooling over the bartender-he was a young stud. Then one of them said, 'But he's just a bartender'.
In other words, not enough money to be worth their time.
Now I happen to know this bartender, and he comes from a very wealthy family, and his father owns the nightclub. This guy is going to be worth millions. It just shows you how venal and short-sighted women are. They didn't want to know anything about him as a person-they were physically
attracted to him, which is natural, but as soon as they thought he was poor, they lost interest.
Women are stupid."

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "A friend of mine was out on a second date with a woman. He was down because he'd just lost his job that day, and they were having a good time, so he was feeling pretty cheered up and optimistic.
Then he told her that he'd lost his job and she excused herself and went to the bathroom. She never came back."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Sex should be like the salad bar at a restaurant. You pay once and come back as many times as you want."

1 Like

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "What happened to love and laughter and fun and romance? Unless you pull up in BMW, you'll be stuck at home strangling the python."

1 Like

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Romance is dead. Women stabbed it in the heart."

3 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "A real woman is one who is genuinely nice, who likes the company of men, who enjoys sex for its own sake, and who pays her own way. I'd do anything for a woman like that."

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "A woman's entire goal is to lure a man in and control him with sex. It's a carrot on a stick to get what she wants."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I'll tell you how bad it is out there. Every time I meet a woman, within five minutes she's dragging out a questionnaire, like I'm applying for a job just talking to her. Do you own a house, what kind of car do you have, things like that. All it is, they're trying to find out how much money you have.
So finally I got fed up with it and I said to one of them, 'Let me see those tits of yours to see if they're big enough for me'. She was shocked-she didn't get it. It's unbelievable. They're so used to
hooking, and to thinking only of their own welfare, that they don't even realize how mercenary they are."

5 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I ran into a friend from college I hadn't seen in years. He was a stud back then, and it looked like he still had it. He told me he'd never gotten married, and I asked him why. He said he was looking for a really nice, cute, girl-next-door who wasn't looking for a guy as a meal ticket. I said, 'Oh. That explains it. You'll be single forever."'

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women bitch about men, blame all their problems on men, steal men's money-and then they wonder why men don't want to make a commitment. I don't want to stick my head in a noose either."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Any woman who says let's be friends first (before sex) has deep psychological problems with men.
Run. Fast."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "People kind of snicker when they see a much older guy out with a woman young enough to be his daughter. Like he bought her. But this is the way all women are-the ones with the age difference are just more obvious."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "When I was younger (and more foolish) I used to believe in 'Some Enchanted Evening'. Then I got
a little experience under my belt and woke up to the real world. The truth is, some enchanted evening you'll see a stranger across a crowded room and she'll come over and start quizzing you about how much money you make."

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women-if you don't want to feel you owe a man sex after he buys you dinner, then split the cost.
You can't have it both ways."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are forever bitching about how men don't communicate. But dealing with them is a constant guessing game. They never say anything directly and they expect you to read their minds.
This is communication? Then they blame men for not being able to open up. It's pretty hard to get a dialogue going when you ask, 'What's wrong?', and the answer is, "Nothing'. And then she gets mad
when you can't figure it out by ESP If you have something to say, say it. Don't blame your failure to communicate on me."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Here's the female mentality: they want what they can't have, and as soon as they get it, they don't want it anymore. Then they blame men for the whole situation."

3 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Wake up guys! We have to stop pandering to these broads!"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "A female friend of mine was telling me that men and women shouldn't have sex before marriage.
This is absurd, of course, and ignorant. But then women use sex to trap men, so if they hold out, they force men to marry them. So we're supposed to shell out hundreds and hundreds of dollars to take a woman out and not even get laid? What a scam!"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Once in a while I browse though the personal ads in the paper. They're a riot, because it's pure female greed. 'Looking for a successful man who knows how to treat me like a lady' - translation: a guy with bucks who will spend it on me. There was one I saw that was just unbelievably rude. She wanted the "three M's": marriage, mansion, and a maid. What are these women thinking? How could they possibly get so arrogant?"

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady's Massive Ass Got People Talking / I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed / My Open Love Letter To Marieolae!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.