Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (5373 Views)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
---- "Jada Smith made poor Will Smith cry. Women are master manipulators. Don't forget!".
Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
-----"Do you know why Jesus never had a female disciple, because he knows women are master manipulators. Don't forget!."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Jesterinjay: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
That was eye opening some women these days are leeches,not dated tho bt if she displays any of the characters mentioned mmmm(evil intent)

1 Like

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
-----" Woman destroyed the relationship between Psquare. Women are master manipulators. Don't forget!."

1 Like

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Skepticus: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Facts101:
----- "I waited for all my friends to get married so I could see what happened. All these guys are paying
through the nose, and their hair's turned gray from stress. First the blow jobs disappeared, then sex
altogether. And all their wives do is complain-I want a bigger house, a nicer car. These guys are
miserable. All I hear from them is, you're lucky you're single."

This is so me!

Facts101, you are doing well with the quotes and quips. Much respect to you!

1 Like

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Palazee(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Facts101:
----- "What really aggravates me about women is that they can have sex anytime they want to. They can
just walk up to some guy they think is attractive and say, 'Let's do it'. What's the guy going to say?
No? Men aren't game-players like women. But, if a man wants to get laid, he has to jump through
hoops, and then maybe she'll sleep with him. And after you've spent all that time and money and
mental bullshit just to get her into bed, she wants to cuddle. How much of this can we take?"

FACT

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by dhiqson(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Why did you stop op!!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by BaddieFreak(f): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wahala dey oo grin grin grin

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Faber(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Omoh this one dey burst brain o
Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
dhiqson:
Why did you stop op!!!! embarassed embarassed

I am here observing lol
Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
——- In the Bible, God created man and made him in charge of everything he created including his woman. He was supposed to be the one leading Eve but Adam was a SIMP, the moment Eve got the slightest chance to manipulate Adam and control the situation, Adam became worthless in the eye of God and the society.

Moral of the lesson, don’t allow your woman to lead you, you are the man and you are the man for a reason and the reason is to lead her.

Know this and know happiness!!!

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:51am On May 08, 2022
———- The average woman is a whorë , her vagina is a business . And the business is extortion , her most cherished goal is to live at a mans expense , to luxuriate in a life without work or responsibility . To this end she deliberately seek out men with large income or resources adequate enough to warrant exploitation while all other males are rejected as losers or friends.
Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
——— Women will cry a river about wanting Mr. Dependable and then go off to Bleep Mr. Exciting.

1 Like

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by GeorgWashinton: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
I don't know why you guys are so concerned about pussy matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / Is It Compulsory For A Man To Provide For His Family? / Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.