Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (5364 Views)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by 400billionman: 1:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Facts101:
----- "Love is a five-letter word. M - O - N - E - Y"

End of story.

Money or something that looks like money, they fall for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:48am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women want it both ways, and at the same time they don't know what they want."

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:49am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women blame men for being violent. But check out the stats. Most child abusers are women. The number of women who batter their husbands is also very high. And mental abuse God! But nobody talks about this. All you hear about are these poor, defenseless women being knocked around by asshole men. Poor and defenseless-what a joke!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:50am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Most women want to sit on their asses and do nothing all day, and get paid a lot of money. It's why they want to marry rich men."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:51am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "I hate working with women. They're indirect about everything, they can't make a decision, and they think with their emotions. There was a woman at our office who didn't know how to run a
computer program, and instead of asking for help, she cried at her desk for two hours. Then she quit."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Wow nice pieces.

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Men and women belong together. Why don't they stop the bullshit and start acting like decent human beings!"

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:53am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women don't want equality. They want dominance and control."

4 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:54am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Ever hear of a men's shelter? Women just want to be coddled."

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:54am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a sexist pig. But if she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:55am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "The problem with women is, they don't think for themselves. Some dyke feminist wacko goes on Oprah and tells them that men are bad, so men are bad."

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women aren't victims. They're victimizers."

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:57am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women think with their hormones, not with their brains. If you ask a man what time it is, he'll look at a clock and tell you. If you ask a woman, she'll start telling you about the pretty watch she saw in
a store window."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:58am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "They're all saying now, 'I don't need a man. I earn my own money'. But do you see them reaching for the check? Do you see them stepping into the line of fire when there's danger? No, they just stand there and wait for a man to solve their problems. And then if you don't, they sneer, 'What ever happened to chivalry?"

5 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:59am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "I'll hold open a door for a woman and she'll scowl at me. I'll smile at a woman as I pass her on the street and she'll have this look on her face like I'm trying to rape her. This is just common courtesy.
The feminists have got women's minds so fuckedddd up that they can't even be pleasant people anymore. Next time I'll let the door slam in the broad's face-see if she likes that better."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:00am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "I wish women would treat me as a sex object."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:01am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "I heard a feminist slogan that says, 'What part of 'no' don't you understand?' That's easy-the part that means 'yes'."

4 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:01am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women scorn men as violent, as hunters. But you don't see them turning down the meat."

3 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:03am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women's biggest problem is growing up reading Cosmopolitan and all the other crap you see in the check-out line. Sometimes I'll read the covers of these things. It's, 'How To Find A Rich Man Who Isn't A Jerk' and 'How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You'. Just unbelievable. No wonder they're so screwed up!"

4 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:03am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women should be walking around with an IV alcohol drip all day. It might make them sane."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "If a woman lives off a man, she's a homemaker. If a man lives off a woman, he's a bum. Very sexist."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "If a man gets a promotion ahead of a woman, it's favoritism. But if she gets ahead of a man, it's equal opportunity."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Have you seen these soft drink ads where the women cluster around a window to see the hunk take his shirt off? Turn that around. What if it were men staring at a woman? It would be like World War III with these feminists. But don't they realize that the women's ad is incredibly sexist?"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "What all women need is a good fucking."

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by forgiveness: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Yenefer:
This is so messed up. Very toxic mindset, poverty is bad

I believe you are not in the bracket. Don't worry yourself.
Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women are manipulative".

1 Like

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2020
----- "Women lie. Women use sex to get money from men."

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:31am On Nov 24, 2020
----- "Eve manipulated Adam into eating the forbidden apple. Women are master manipulators. Don't forget!."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2020
----- "Women are spoiled brats. Women care only about themselves."

2 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2020
----- "Delilah manipulated Samson. Women are master manipulators. Don't forget!."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
----- "Jezebel manipulated Ahab and made his kingdom worthless. Women are master manipulators. Don't forget!".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
----- "Women destroyed Solomon. Women are master manipulators. Don't forget!".

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / 10 ways to make him crazy about you. / Help A Confused Sister Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.