Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo (77929 Views)

Wike Clarifies Peter Obi 'endorsement' / BREAKING: Tinubu's Biggest Confusion About Northern Politics (Photos) / We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by EdoDefence: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Amah70:

Shorrup on NL. Igbo tribe is not reduced by anyone to anything. Stop writing useless nonsense in saying that a tribe is begging another tribe to join the other tribe. Meaningmess. Go and find a job. Wike or Nwike is on politics of 2023 - fighting Amaechi, distancing himself from Igbo. He is on a futile chase for Aso Rock. Even if they appoint him to Aso Rock, he can’t succeed there. You have no head to understand that.

Igbo amaka.

Flat-head keep your gutter closed cheesy
Are you pained cheesy oya just end it by locating the nearest lagoon grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Flatinos: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Amah70:

Shorrup on NL. Igbo tribe is not reduced by anyone to anything. Stop writing useless nonsense in saying that a tribe is begging another tribe to join the other tribe. Meaningmess. Go and find a job. Wike or Nwike is on politics of 2023 - fighting Amaechi, distancing himself from Igbo. He is on a futile chase for Aso Rock. Even if they appoint him to Aso Rock, he can’t succeed there. You have no head to understand that.

Igbo amaka.

Flatin0 how market?
You flatin0s are rejected and will forever remain rejected grin

IKWERE NOR BE BIA-FRAUD cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Etrusen(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Oga,you mustn't argue everything.
Most of you have never spent more than 2 weeks outside your state but una go de pontificate on things you don't know.
There is a sizeable population of indigenous Yorubas in Edo state.
I shared a flat wt one of them once and got to know many of them.

Na your own be that
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by oyatz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igboid:

Don't get it confused

Uche Okwukwu and other opportunistic Ikwerres are all part of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo because Ohanaeze is a useless organization that is obsolete and not in sync with modernity which exactly why the organization has no grassroot support in Igbo land.

Even as UK pulled out of EU, if the EU leaders are stupid enough to make an opportunistic English man claiming to be anti Brexit the Secretary general of EU with the pay package and power that comes with it,do you think such British will decline? The answer is No.
But does EU making an English man the Secretary general of EU change the fact that the British back home have no interest in being part of EU.

That Uche Okwukwu an Ikwerre man is even allowed to be part of Ohanaeze let alone rise to post of Secretary general is a testament to how useless Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is as an organization.
No Ikwerre or any one whose majority of his people are Igbophobic should be part of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo if the organization is a serious one.

So you IPOB should stop quoting this Uche Okwukwu,because you are only underlying the failure of Igbo leadership as epitomized by Ohanaeze when you use Uche Okwukwu as example of Ikwerre being Igbo.
From the ways I see it, Ikwerre looks like a hybrid of tribes or an amalgam of several ancient smaller tribes +Igbo settlers+ Bini migrants+ Ijawa and/Ogoni minorities.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by mekysmart123: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
oyatz:

From the ways I see it, Ikwerre looks like a hybrid of tribes or an amalgam of several ancient smaller tribes +Igbo settlers+ Bini migrants+ Ijawa and/Ogoni minorities.
Ikwerre is an ancient Igboid tribe, in the class of Ekpeye, who retained their original tongue over the years. There was a mass migration of Igboid speaking tribes, during the wars of Aboh and Ogba, down to southern parts of the forest zone. These mass movement of missed people, including from the Orashi, who have contact with ancient Bini made up the folktales of Bini migration. Don't forget till date, there is an Igboid speaking group in Edo state, the Igbankes. Even an Onitsha man will tell you he is from benin, but they are all folktales, with no clear evidence.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by oyatz(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

The same Elechi Amadi enlisted into Nigerian army as Igbo. He ran from Kaduna to Enugu in 1966 as Igbo officer. He became the vice principal of Asa High School under Onwuma as Igbo. However when Elechi Amadi sneaked back to Nigeria after the fall Igweocha (Port Harcourt), he remembered he was not inIgbo.

Not all those who fought for Biafra were Igbos.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by oyatz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igboid:

I wonder what other reply some of us are expecting from Ikwerres.
Obio/Akpor people have representatives in Ogbakor Ikwerre and we know the official position of Ogbakor Ikwerre on Ikwerre identity. Its a Biniphilic one.

I'm ashamed with some of our people on how we have handled this issue.

Normally Ohanaeze Ndiigbo should have since released official public message denouncing Ikwerre and follow it up with sacking all the Ikwerre leeches in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, and then warning the Nigerian public that any Ikwerre claiming Igbo are committing impersonation.

Your suggestions are very funny and showed that you are neither as experienced nor knowledgeable as the leadership of Ohaneze.

Membership of an ethnic group is based on self-identity i.e you are igbo if you agree that indeed you are an Igbo.
There's no universally acceptable and unambigous definition of who is an igbo or not. The same is true for Nupe, Tiv, Yoruba, Igala.

You have no right to say Mr X is not Igbo if he calls himself Igbo.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Kirchoffs: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
AnanseK:

So now is Northerners that are causing disunity? You used to say that Northerners forced you to stay in Nigeria.

Why don’t you just go. You don’t have to destroy the rest of the country as you destroyed Lagos. Just go.
FYI any right thinking individual knows that the north is the number one problem of Nigeria.

Underdeveloped, backward thinking, vile , bloodthirsty are some of the subtle adjectives that can be used to qualify you people....Am a full blooded westerner and all your gimmicks of trying to cause discord among southerners has been well noted...
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Dedetwo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
oyatz:

Not all those who fought for Biafra were Igbos.

Where did you remotely picked up the insinuation that everybody who fought on Biafran side was Igbo?
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by oyatz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

Lets not get things twisted, the argument about Ikwerre and Igbos has been an ongoing thing long before there was anything called IPOB. Everybody is free to choose whatever identity they want. The problem is when some people cannot stick to one identity. I used the example of Chibuike Amaechi and Uche Okwukwu because they are well know Ikwerre men who say the are Igbo. The reality is that there are many Ikwerres out there, particularly in the Elele axis, who say they are Igbo.

I said it on another thread that my friend is dating an Ikwerre girl who doesnt joke with her Igboness, but the girls uncle who is also an Ikwerre man, says they are not Igbos. If there are Ikwerres who say they are Igbo, and those who say they are not, they should all go sort out the identity crisis that has engulfed them.

It is very important because there is no way to tell the difference between any Igbo and Ikwerre, they speak the same language and answer the same names.

This is very similar to the Ilorin case.

Although most Ilorin people believe and accept that they are Yorubas.

However, the elites sometimes claim non-Yoruba identities and these are the descendants of Fulani Jihardists, Nupe merchants and Hausa slaves in Ilorin.

In Ilorin, however virtually every body is united under the banner of Islam (I haven't seen a true Ilorin Indigene who is a Christian), so Islamic indentity and centuries of complex inter-tribal marriages has blurred tribal indentities. It's difficult to differentiate one Ilorin man from another.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by oyatz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Racoon:
There is no where I forced the Igbo identity on Wike.I simply draw from the historical fact that there are some Igbos who are Ikwerre by nature.

Any of them who wish not to identify with the Igbo identity it is their own cup of tea(identity crisis). After all, there are also Igbos in other parts of the world who would not want to be known as such.

So be guided in your senseless vertuperations.I guess you are related to the our satanic brother-the notorious Col.Frank Omenka of the inglorious DMI day during the Abacha regime?
cc: Lalasticlala, OAM4J Mynd44

Guy, you must be above 40 years!
You made me to remember the 1990s and the personalities that shaped the events of that era.

Frank Omenka, Zakari Biu, Sergeant Rogers were Abacha's Agents of Terror
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by kingsavage: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Emeka and his bearded wife are sad at this news
grin grin
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by kingsavage: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
I hate igbos angry
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
samuk:

Claiming Ikwerre is Igbo is an extension of colonial mentality. The British came and merged formerly independent kingdoms and empire together without their consent or agreement and named them Nigeria. The people are still suffering the effects of this forced marriage or amalgamation.

Following on from the British colonial experiment, Nigeria early political actors started bringing groups together to form larger tribes for their own political interest. Majority of those that are loosely referred to Hausa today are not really Hausas but former independent tribes that were forcibly conquered by the northern political forces, even when these tribes protests not to be Hausas, no one is really interested. The Yoruba have been more successful compared to the Igbos.

The Igbos are having serious problems in building a larger political conglomerate comparable to the Hausa and the Yoruba because of several factors, firstly the lost of the civil war took the shine of the Igbo identity and secondly some of the tribes they are trying to annexed have links with the classical Benin empire and histories spanning hundreds of years. These tribes have become distinctive and independent under the Benin empire and don't see the need to give up their proud heritage and acquire a new Igbo identity that is much younger than theirs.

The Igbos don't currently offer or have enough incentives for these tribes to want to lose their identity for the larger Igbo political interest. The Hausa and Yoruba have ensured that Igbo remained politically irrelevant since the end of the civil war, the Igbos are still being seen as losers by the wider Nigeria.

Some of the champions of these larger tribes are those whose tribes didn't archive much in the past and are now trying to hide under a larger group identity to lord it over those with princely heritage. Awolowo who probably did more than any other to unite the Yorubas was from Ijebu subgroup of the Yoruba, before the creation of one Yoruba conglomerate, history records the Ijebus as the tribe the Benin people preferred as sacrifices to their river gods. Whilst the Ijesha was sacrificed by the Ife people.

Today's Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo are all artificial polical creations just like Nigeria herself with little or no historical heritage links between the people that make up these groups or the various tribes that agreed to the groups identify.

I've never heard this before, and find it somewhat offensive. I hope it's based on proper history though?
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
But the igbos on the other hand can be really overbearing....you stay in someone's land, he doesn't attack you or rape your wives because of tribal reasons, you do business in his land, he even sells land to you which even most SS won't even do, you even hold your traditional festivals in his land which you dare not do in places like kano, you prosper in his land but for some reason you see him as an enemy and[b] turn around calling his land "no man's land[/b]".....

Igbos should really look inwards and refine somethings about themselves, there's a reason for the hate you get in South Africa, Ghana, Guinea and even your SS cousins...apart from this I hope they produce a credible leader come 2023 that would push for restructuring.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buchitoochi:
I feel so happy whenever I hear that the Ikwerres are not Igbo. The reason is bcuz I don't want a lazy and backward people to be identified as belonging to the very intelligent and smart tribe known as Igbo. Attaching them to the Igbos twill make them feel important and give them a huge value. The ikwerres are not Igbo bcuz Igbos are not lazy and wretched. We are rich. It only the Igbos of Delta State that are truly Igbo. Despite being in oil rich Rivers State the ikwerres can not boast of a handful of rich and great people.Apart from Peter odili, Herbert Nwigwe and a few other that got money and greatness through hooliganism and politics who are the ikwerres are lagging behind every other people in Nigeria. They don't be language. They can't dominate any ppl or in any thing in River State, not to talk of Nigeria. The Igbos are the most blessed tribe in Nigeria, Even in Africa. One day Nigerians will be civilised and jettison the indigenship and embrace citizenship. At that time other tribes will will be dominated by the Igbos. We will (just like the Fulanis and d Jews) dominate Africa. You would find Igbo governor in Kano, Bauchi,Lagos Oyo. Etc. We will buy Rivers State and Chase the useless lots away. By then nobody will claim ownership of any cities or land bcuz it will belong to any rich, smart and enterprising ppl. Parochialism will be obsolete. Ppl will then realize the importance of being an Igbo. We will control Africa just like the Jews

Troll?
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by oyatz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
HAccord:
Ndigbo have to start being very assertive in politics with minorities, our carefree biri kam biri attitude is attracting a lot of insults from some of these hopeless minorities lately.

Join the the Fulani and Yorubas in dominating and asserting yourselves politically over minorities. That's how to treat minorities in Nigeria, if you give them an inch, they'll be asking for your father's hectare.

Apart from boasting online, there is nothing Igbos can do against them politically.

They have their own States, on the basis of which they can become Governors, Senators,Ministers on their own without Igbos having a say in it.

Fortunately for them, their States have better economic status than Igbo States (compare budgets & IGR of Rivers Vs Anambra or Imo States) making them to have better political leverages.

Wike will not be this powerful if he is the Governor of a poorer State like Enugu or Abia State with lesser resources to fund the opposition party, the PDP.

If they can win the primaries of a major political parties like the PDP or APC, they can also become President with little or no support from the Igbos.

The creation of States and a different Geopolitical zone for the Southern Minorities has removed them beyond the domination by Igbos.

In Summary: Wike understands their freedom from Igbos and he is making it obvious

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by 2tpick: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igboid:

But it ensures they don't benefit from any advantage being a member of EU confers, right?

you are right sir but I chose to differ with your analogy, remember Britain had a referendum on Brexit so any anti brexit sentiment being made an EU sec gen would be in the minority just like Wike
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by AnanseK(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kirchoffs:
FYI any right thinking individual knows that the north is the number one problem of Nigeria.

Underdeveloped, backward thinking, vile , bloodthirsty are some of the subtle adjectives that can be used to qualify you people....Am a full blooded westerner and all your gimmicks of trying to cause discord among southerners has been well noted...

Rubbish. Why don’t you leave together with your friends the Biafrans.?The guys that destroyed most of lagos last month in their effort to bring down the government through violence and murder.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by HAccord: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
oyatz:

[s]Apart from boasting online, there is nothing Igbos can do against them politically.

They have their own States, on the basis of which they can become Governors, Senators,Ministers on their own without Igbos having a say in it.

Fortunately for them, their States have better economic status than Igbo States (compare budgets & IGR of Rivers Vs Anambra or Imo States) making them to have better political leverages.

Wike will not be this powerful if he is the Governor of a poorer State like Enugu or Abia State with lesser resources to fund the opposition party, the PDP.

If they can win the primaries of a major political parties like the PDP or APC, they can also become President with little or no support from the Igbos.

The creation of States and a different Geopolitical zone for the Southern Minorities has removed them beyond the domination by Igbos.

In Summary: Wike understands their freedom from Igbos and he is making it obvious[/s]

Oyaburukurudeen our yorrubar muslim lamentationist , we are not the ones jumping from one media house to another shouting 'I am not killing Igbos o! and inviting and begging and bribing Igbo governors and Ohaneze to plead with their people to save his political hide. grin

Osawike Nyesomwen have not slept in days after the Obigbo fall out. The reaction shock am. He don turn liability to PDP overnight. Umahi sef don leave am jump ship. He knows that if they don't cut Osawike lose, the party go sink finally. grin

Osawike should consider contesting local government chairman in Ikwerreland iwuhuruosaland in 2023. That's his best bet now. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Kirchoffs: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
AnanseK:

Rubbish. Why don’t you leave with your friends the Biafrans that destroyed most of lagos?
I have always said that you northerners are the problem , divide and rule tactics is dead on arrival......am sure your gworo chewing brain didn't expect to see the kind of synergy between southerners at the #ENDSARS protests.....a bigger one is coming that will divide the country for good

Bunch of piss-poor people
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by olajizz01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Racoon:
Governor Wike have the right to his ethnic identity but must never forget that hating on the Igbo tribe does not in any way make us less Igbos.Ken Saro-Wiwa & the Ogonis made the same mistake but till today they are regretting it.

We must not agree in all things but there are some things that intersect all of us-oppression & marginalization by a common enemy
So you are ipob,no wonder.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by oyatz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
HAccord:

Oyaburukurudeen our yorrubar muslim lamentationist , we are not the ones jumping from one media house to another shouting 'I am not killing Igbos o! and inviting and begging and bribing Igbo governors and Ohaneze to plead with their people to save his political hide. grin

Osawike Nyesomwen have not slept in days after the Obigbo fall out. The reaction shock am. He don turn liability to PDP overnight. Umahi sef don leave am jump ship. He knows that if they don't cut Osawike lose, the party go sink finally. grin

Osawike should consider contesting local government chairman in Ikwerreland iwuhuruosaland in 2023. That's his best bet now. grin
This is not how to debate issues intelligently.

You ought to dispute the points I raised.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by oyatz(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Omezif:
This man is very smart using that name wike since gathering votes thinking that igbo doesn't know what they are doing, now he want to tell us he's not vomiting trash.

Which name was he bearing from birth before joining Politics?
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by HAccord: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
oyatz:

This is not how to debate issues intelligently.

You ought to dispute the points I raised.

Oga you made no point, are you not an intellectually dubious yorubaman who are experts at approbating and reprobating at the same time even in the face of unchallegeable and unalloyed truisms and factoids.

yoruba go see white dey argue say na blue until the evil wey him dey support meet am. Chameleons...Shift go one side biko.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by aribisala0(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
bigfish3k:

If they understand each other like the igbos and Ikweres then the comparison will make sense
That the Ikwerres and Igbos understand each other is a lie

Even if they understand each other it means nothing. It just proves they are neighbours

Portuguese people understand Spanish easily it does not make them the same
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by aribisala0(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
hammerDK:

I KEEP SAYING IT, YOU ARE NOT OBJECTIVE.

AN OBJECTIVE PERSON, WILL KNOW THAT WHAT WIKE SAYS, DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING AS FAR AS IKWERE ARE CONCERNED.

THAT WAS JUST HIS OPINION AND NOT FACT.

BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE RULED BY YOUR EMOTION, YOU RUSH TO SEND IT TO FP.

WHILST AN OBJECTIVE PERSON WOULD HAVE PLAYED WITH IT AND MADE THINGS MORE INTERESTING BY SENDING THE THREAD WHERE AMAECHI TOLD WIKE TO STOP DENYING HE IS IGBO.

KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT AMAECHI AN IKWERE MAN AND FORMER GOVERNOR OF RIVERS CLAIMS TO BE IGBO.

NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING. cc seun, oam4j

https://www.nairaland.com/6238128/ameachi-wike-youre-igbo-stop/3#95829229

The Ikwerre attended the Willinks commission before 1960. Before Wike was born go and find out why and what they had to say

This started long before Wike

Of all the Igbo groups how come Ikwerre are the only ones that were individually represented at the Willinks Commission??

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Organs(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nchenches:

If Ebitu Ukiwe can ever subdue the lopsided political structure of Nigeria and emerge presidential candidate of APC or PDP, your north can’t vote him so long as another northern presidential candidate is in opposition party.

Stop selling oil snake to protect dysfunctional one Nigeria that gives you in the north more economic and political advantages over any group in the south.

Kick for political restructuring of Nigeria to true and fiscal federalism, before Nigeria splits peacefully or violently. You are not confusing anyone. No angel can emerge from the present political structure of Nigeria to lead Nigeria to prosperity.

Again you want to boast about Ukiwe now and still point fingers abi. Ok, news for you, Nigerians voted in Abiola, mostly Northerners. Northerners voted in OBJ in 1999. Igbos do not support those with Nationalistic ideas. They did not support Ukiwe or Ekwueme. They will rather throw insults and point finger, claim superiority, boasts, beat chest, meanwhile, they still stay in the same situation.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by aribisala0(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Obi1kenobi:

Ah.......Asari Dokubo, the famed Harvard historian. For all your intellectual posturing, you're quite the trolling buffoon, aren't you? Do you care to cite this time that we "Isuoma" were the "erstwhile slaves" of Ikwerres?
Igbos were the biggest consignment of slaves sold in Calabar and Ijaw land
Fact!!

Ikwerres cannot see being called Igbo as a thing of pride
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Twoclans(f): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Organs:

Again you want to boast about Ukiwe now and still point fingers abi. Ok, news for you, Nigerians voted in Abiola, mostly Northerners. Northerners voted in OBJ in 1999. Igbos do not support those with Nationalistic ideas. They did not support Ukiwe or Ekwueme. They will rather throw insults and point finger, claim superiority, boasts, beat chest, meanwhile, they still stay in the same situation.

Organs abeg wetin igbos do you today? Back to Back since yesterday .

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Nchenches: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Organs:

You are in a worse situation in Nigeria than the Igbos, despite your fathers ruling Nigeria since Adam.

All your mindset is on rulership of Nigeria. Your people have ruled Nigeria to become the poverty headquarters of the world, yet you ain’t giving up. That cord which binds your side of Nigeria to others shall soon be broken by increased poverty in Nigeria and citizens uprising against your rulership of Nigeria.

When Abiola won, Nigeria’s political structure had not been this skewed to favor only northern Nigeria.

OBJ was selected by northern military dictators to pay Yoruba for cancellation of Abiola victory.

GEJ became president because Yar’Adua died. Why did Jonathan not complete second term? Because of the skewed political structure.
Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Nchenches: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
aribisala0:

The Ikwerre attended the Willinks commission before 1960. Before Wike was born go and find out why and what they had to say

This started long before Wike

Of all the Igbo groups how come Ikwerre are the only ones that were individually represented at the Willinks Commission??

What prize are you going to give to the Ikwerre for not being Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.