Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (69333 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Decolonel(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02
Juliearth:

Thank you so much Julie. God has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl. It's been blissful

This is beautiful. Kudos to you. I am glad you didn't dump her when things picked up for you.

It's been over three years, but I'm certain it's going to be bliss galore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.