Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (69260 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by milann: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mr if d Op can find a reasonable lady, you too can.
babe am into you. Whats the deal
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nkiruka35(f): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Congrats. You said it all. Ladies aren't interested in building with one lover. Never. Even if that single lover is Dangote, when they're with him, they'll be eyeing Bill Gates. Psychological unstable greedy leeches

Not every lady my dear, they are stil good ones please
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by vickydevoka(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

whereas, my so called girlfriend of 7 months turn to stranger when coro ground my work and salary no enter for 5months smiley
I learnt something new though and i hold absolutely nothing against her coz na me toast am grin
Such gals are they hustling type n also parents also plays a big role in a lady's attitude towards her man.
En get some parents way no dey use ear hear say person no get money. My papa no dey like dat
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Lexusgs430: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
8 years of promising........ Too long...... cheesy
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Godmademan(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Stop deceiving yourself Op: nothing like true love here.

She saw a focused, resilient, hardworking young man with a bright future, and it's hard to find a jobless medical doctor.

I'm very sure your problems in medical school were not finance related.

Quit jumping into conclusion. From the op's narrative, I deduce that he and the lady must have met early in their stay in the University. Do you think she hadn't been approached by other suitors with better financial status and career achievements? Even other Medical students nearing graduation may have approached but she was loyal to her man. Just celebrate with the man and move on

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Ezi1993(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
congratulations
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Godmademan(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

#queenoch20
Congratulations chief. I tap into this testimony of yours. It's just your emotional telescope I need now. I can't seem to find my Cinderella ATM

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by maiquel: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Congrats. You said it all. Ladies aren't interested in building with one lover. Never. Even if that single lover is Dangote, when they're with him, they'll be eyeing Bill Gates. Psychological unstable greedy leeches
That's a vain woman. Lol
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
8 x 365 days = 2920 days

Na only God knows the numbers of time una don chop the ponmo.. grin

I wish u a happy and blissful marriage.. congrats bro
we no add leap year o
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Harrykn: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

It will be an honour to have you there. The location is Foundation Faith Church, Elioparanwo, PH. Traditional wedding holds immediately the same venue. 5th Dec, 2020.

Enjoyment is here!!!!
More strength bro, may the Good lord assist you in every area of this event planning, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Mayababy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
my senior colleague... my very good frnd...you are really nice...uniport medical students come and c ooo...so hapi 4 u
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Mayababy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

It will be an honour to have you there. The location is Foundation Faith Church, Elioparanwo, PH. Traditional wedding holds immediately the same venue. 5th Dec, 2020.
Hope u remember me...is Blessing... ur junior colleague...sent ur pix to most medical students on my contact list already... so happy 4 u...congrats doc...you are really a nice guy

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by paragon10(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
We are not all redpillers bro
J111333:
Congratulations brotherly.
I pray your joy keep knowing no bounds.

I still wonder why male nairalanders seem to be the only ones excited and opening threads about their weddings, yet we all claim to be redpillers. grin

Why are the the brides not putting up wedding threads?
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Cutehector:
lmao..did she tell you she is lacking men? She can cook pretty well.

Don't mind that "simp" that thinks he is an alpha male. If I handle him now, he will just be begging me anyhow.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
omotola90:
bros, it's not by course of study or institution... Person wey go poly fit make am pass person wey go uni.... 2.1 grade fit make pass 1st class... Grace na the Almighty name..... Grace bro... Grace wink cheesy wink
Lol ok o I've heard u sir
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Cc: UyaiIncomp.arabl, this could be you.

Could be me, but?

Couldn't it have also been you?
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't mind that "simp" that thinks he is an alpha male. If I handle him now, he will just be begging me anyhow.
abeg dont handle him o.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by anochuko01(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

Such gals are they hustling type n also parents also plays a big role in a lady's attitude towards her man.
En get some parents way no dey use ear hear say person no get money. My papa no dey like dat

Another problem is that some people just Love money. You see some of this girls acting broke ehn, you'll be shocked how much they've got in their closet. But greed no go gree them spend, they'll still go about begging like almajiri

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by prophetfire: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Fredd003:

Pls Op, don't take such comments seriously. Those who do not believe in love and do not know how to love, does not find true love.

Congratulations to u Op, I wish u more Sweetness.

And to my peeps who believe in love click d like button and those who don't believe in true love click share
. You see. Nobody clicked your love button. Ladies love is a scam.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by XDaBOSS(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
See the way he talk am like say na nollywood movie...I no blame am, cuz na from there he got his inspiration.
Bone love, she was only smart enough to choose you cuz you have a bright future...no b anything like love.

Congrats though...
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by DebbieSylvex(f): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
wow, congrats,ur story is beautiful....wch girl wanna wait 8yrs till the BIG question?...wish u a happy married life in advance
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Caleycash(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shortyy:

Mr man if you don't want anyone to build with you, build your own and go marry someone that built on her own too! It's not by force. You people should stop making a big deal out of nothing.
Better that way!!!... not showing up when it's all glitters cus na gutter treatment sure for the person!!!
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by superemmy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

HONOURABLE off your mic
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by kaniska: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Magnificent website. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to some buddies ans also
sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks to your effort!
follow.com shocked
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by AngelJennifer: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

Did you graduate from Uniport.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
I hate the idea of long-term relationships such as this. By the time you are settled on wanting to get married, the spark would've fizzled, and even the love, too, maybe. I can only accept your story on the basis that you guys started dating each other "very" early. Asides from that, it's a waste of time. I can NEVER date any guy again for more than a year. I'm more intentional this time.

Congratulations to you both, though.

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by AngelJennifer: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=prophetfire post=95993976]OP TRY AND GET SENSE BIKO. SOMEBODY SAW YOU AS A POTENTIAL CASHCOE AND BIDDED HER TIME WELL KNOWING THAT YOU WOULD PAY OFF. REMEMBER YOU WERE TRAINING TO BE A MEDICAL DOCTOR. CASHING OUT WAS ASSURED.
TRUE LOVE YEN YEN YEN . SO YOU WERE DECEIVED. grin grin angry grin grin grin grin[/quote

Doctors don't even earn much
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Raalsalghul: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Could be me, but?

Couldn't it have also been you?

Nah, not the marriage type.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Nah, not the marriage type.

I thought right.

Do you. wink
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Revelation4(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mr if d Op can find a reasonable lady, you too can.
Yes. Only by grace. And on that of op. It's too early to conclude
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Revelation4(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
JIREN01:
Kindly let us learn from your experience sir. We'll appreciate if you can provide further details.
Not the right time now

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by prophetfire: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=AngelJennifer post=96013980][/quote] yes you are right but they aren't dead broke like others. Also a doctor that has oil in his head can easily make even in a dead buhari economy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.