Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (69318 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by SILENTandSMART2: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Werey everywhere grin

Nairaland people no get joy at all grin

OP congrat,

No one know her intention so don't judge her,

Sha don't beat your wife ,wink

Throw her to her Papa house whenever she misbehave wink

Are you ready for the journey ? smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

Being able to see the prospect and having the patience to wait for it is enough reason to applaud the lady.
Many ladies are too dumb to see a raw gold, and some that see it are too in a hurry to wait.

Wrong, any girl that sees a potential but didn't wait, is cos HE pushed her away because someone else caught his fancy.

4 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by anochuko01(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Wrong, any girl that sees a potential but didn't wait, is cos HE pushed her away because someone else caught his fancy.

Where's this one coming from?
Perhaps you meant the girl found someone who's already more established.

18 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Raalsalghul: 10:02am On Nov 13, 2020
blinking001:
Op there was a place in your write up where you stated that true love exist? Hahahahaha. She probably saw you as a future gold mine and decided to play her cards wisely. You guys should stop thinking women are stupid. She obviously saw you as a better prospect that would eventually pay off to satisfy her hypergamous nature.
There is no such thing as true love.
Congrats all thesame sir.

I know know why guys no just wan learn. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

Where's this one coming from?
Perhaps you meant the girl found someone who's already more established.

How is my comment difficult to understand

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by anochuko01(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

How is my comment difficult to understand
Because there's no sense in that your comment. Very illogical

10 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

Because there's no sense in that your comment.

You are lucky I'm not in the mood for war of words today, cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by peppermint7(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2020
For this life love still Dey.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Pweetyccee(f): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Wow congrats
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Dreadlock69(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Taking a bottle of trophy reading this post
Highly speaking psychology, lady will stay with you if you have a career in medicine ,doctor, surgeon
Odds will be less even

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by blinking001(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

Being able to see the prospect and having the patience to wait for it is enough reason to applaud the lady.
Many ladies are too dumb to see a raw gold, and some that see it are too in a hurry to wait.
Not a good reason to applaud her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2020
No such thing as true love bro,she saw ur future ahead,na repented olosho full ground now,if u wer studying library science as a course,blv me she for don japa

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by anochuko01(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are lucky I'm not in the mood for war of words today, cheers.
Lol
You mean I'm lucky because you're not in the mood to embarrass yourself? All you need to do is to explain your earlier post.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by anochuko01(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2020
blinking001:

Not a good reason to applaud her.
It is oga.
She's done well compared to what we see around these days

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Dayoebe(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Stop deceiving yourself Op: nothing like true love here.

She saw a focused, resilient, hardworking young man with a bright future, and it's hard to find a jobless medical doctor.

I'm very sure your problems in medical school were not finance related.

You've said it all...

No 'nice girl' anywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations brotherly.
I pray your joy keep knowing no bounds.

I still wonder why male nairalanders seem to be the only ones excited and opening threads about their weddings, yet we all claim to be redpillers. grin

Why are the the brides not putting up wedding threads?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by femi4: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2020
You spent over 8yrs in school cos you were obsessed to be a doc....what a waste of time.

She stood by you cos she didn't have a better option

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Shortyy(f): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Congrats. You said it all. Ladies aren't interested in building with one lover. Never. Even if that single lover is Dangote, when they're with him, they'll be eyeing Bill Gates. Psychological unstable greedy leeches

You haven't seen women that built with a man and he leaves her for someone else? Every time y'all come here to paint women black, like y'all are better. y'all don't know any single thing about the female folk. You think it's to come and be ranting here abi?

My brother if we open our own chapter church no go dismiss o. Better calm down.

Life happens to everyone. It's not a gender thing.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by TheCork(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Shortyy:

You haven't see women that built with a man and he leaves her for someone else? Every time y'all come here to paint women black, like y'all are better. y'all don't know any single thing about the female folk. You think it's to come and be ranting here abi?

My brother if we open our own chapter church no go dismiss o. Better calm down.

Life happens to everyone. It's not a gender thing.

^^story
...anyways good news for u
Shortyy, t tink I love u & I tink I love Sinaj too. u both fine & lightskin & u both looklike strawberries ice cream.
The problem is I dunno who to shoose & am still confuse(true story) cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Onnasucs1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by xxxXXXxxx: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Mayng01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
This one with weird eye lashes. I hope she’s a house wife material? Happy married life though

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by 2cribz: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
8 years,abegi. Una love don sour. See finish go too much. I pity u this man

9 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Coldie(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
8years wow...

Wahala for us way no get gf

3 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by relicng: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
A lot of things for don happen within that 8 years. I wish you the best

4 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Chrisjay1998(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Truly love really do Exists... I wish you guys Happy Married Life

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by SmartPolician: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Regardless:
Lol. Sharp girl. She saw a financial stable future in the young doc. I wonder if she would have agreed to date or not have broken up with a forestry and wildlife technology graduate during your numerous quarrels.

Congratulations to your union jare.

Stop painting women are evil

Admittedly, there are bad ones

However, thousands of ladies are ready to wait for a guy for years as long as the guy doesn't give them a reason to doubt his sincerity

I am a living testimony

10 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by naijadrivablog: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by sammirano: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
She believe in your future that's why she stayed,
Kudos to you and her.
Congratulations.

This my wereY babe will not see this, na to dey complain like oloriburuku she sabi, TUEEEEH

Still stalk with her sex,Hummm TUEEEEH

grin grin grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by BigBabyJesus: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
How many abortions ?

You can't tell me that for 8ys you used protection or she was on contraceptives .
So how many babies did you two murder in your 8ys of formication?

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.