Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (69283 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Missy30: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
See grown men spreading bitterness... Chai

Pls be happy for him haba

6 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by whytediamond(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
ouzo1:
Hantas this could be us but your problem be like bicycle, e no dey hard u start.

Hahaha grin Nairaland and Comedy. Where Pocahontas dey sef?
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by leisuretym: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
She's cute, if you no keep your promise, I go help you keep am, she sabi cook?
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Stmiceel(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buy me a drink.
Your long hair later became bald head!
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Hayzead07(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Congrats. You said it all. Ladies aren't interested in building with one lover. Never. Even if that single lover is Dangote, when they're with him, they'll be eyeing Bill Gates. Psychological unstable greedy leeches
Para para
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by SmartPolician: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwanyiOkpa
Where are we getting married?
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by rocknation62(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

Being able to see the prospect and having the patience to wait for it is enough reason to applaud the lady.
Many ladies are too dumb to see a raw gold, and some that see it are too in a hurry to wait.

God bless you! You just made my day with this...
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by dview001(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
So you're saying she never fvcked other guys except you since 2012? grin...wahala for who no swallow redpill undecided

14 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shortyy:

You haven't seen women that built with a man and he leaves her for someone else? Every time y'all come here to paint women black, like y'all are better. y'all don't know any single thing about the female folk. You think it's to come and be ranting here abi?

My brother if we open our own chapter church no go dismiss o. Better calm down.

Life happens to everyone. It's not a gender thing.

Listen to this today and apply it in your relationship. When he is building himself please try and build yourself too. Trust he won't leave you for another. Its when he is building and you're busy smiling and waiting for him to finish building to come and settle for less abi. Build yourself as well.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20
you kept this beautiful babe for 8years, without marrying her, God save you sharp guys no cross your path, serious guys minded person for don take her to America.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by VanDerWaalforces: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congrats Man!
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nairaland guys and toxicity. If she had left, una go still talk, she stay, wahala.

I pity people who bring their good news to this toxic and bitter forum. They will crash it for you!

Tufiakwa!

HML to you OP. Wishing you guys forever...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Obichukwuu: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congrats, God will provide for you and your spouse.

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by IAmSkinny: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20

Congratulations boss.
I can provide professional wedding photography services your wedding at an affordable Sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/im-enthusiast-photographer-heres-mini

2 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by CodeTemplar: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
That eyelash long o.

4 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Op; truth be told Lovethdoe with Mosesfor mountain
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by pk2me: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
So many babies regarding themselves as men... What's ur intention for this post with her pic too.
No secrecy at all from a grown up man like you.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Cutehector(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Cc: UyaiIncomparabl, this could be you.
lmao..did she tell you she is lacking men? She can cook pretty well.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Shortyy(f): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ebere044:

Listen to this today and apply it in your relationship. When he is building himself please try and build yourself too. Trust he won't leave you for another. Its when he is building and you're busy smiling and waiting for him to finish building to come and settle for less abi. Build yourself as well.

Go build your house, when you're done look for someone that has built hers and marry. You must not marry who no wan build with you.

Make una no dey disturb person here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by RedPhoenix: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shortyy:

You haven't seen women that built with a man and he leaves her for someone else? Every time y'all come here to paint women black, like y'all are better. y'all don't know any single thing about the female folk. You think it's to come and be ranting here abi?

My brother if we open our own chapter church no go dismiss o. Better calm down.

Life happens to everyone. It's not a gender thing.

Oluchi, if I seize that phone you're using to type me this chap there angry
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by TONYE001(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

#queenoch20

My chief, congratulations. I've known you for a long period of time. You've got a good heart, sir, and you deserve the best.

We go flex that day.

Tonye.

4 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by jrusky(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Young are trying to cry in the first picture or what?

Pls don't use Nollywood fake love thrash as your mode just stand on your instinct.

You see those Nollywood things called celebrity can be best desribe as enjoy what you watch but don't live in what you watch. Because they the preachers hadly stay in marriage or in relationship especially the female among them.

Enjoy your day young man. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by InvertedHammer: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
/
Don't rejoice yet.

Your first big argument with her will start with "After everything I did for you"

Statistically, people who dated very long before marriage usually end up in divorce. Your case may be different but...

/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shortyy:

Go build your house, when you're done look for someone that has built hers and marry. You must not marry who no wan build with you.

Make una no dey disturb person here

We are saying same thing here. Nobody settles for less, love doesn't pay bill. Build yourself biko
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
You can blame women as much as they want, but the fact is that the blame is 50-50.
That you're marrying her after so many years is NOT a reward, if you had abandoned her, that would have been your loss as well as if she had abandoned you.
BTW, how many abortions did she do for you?

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by RPG2020(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Stop deceiving yourself Op: nothing like true love here.

She saw a focused, resilient, hardworking young man with a bright future, and it's hard to find a jobless medical doctor.

I'm very sure your problems in medical school were not finance related.

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Okoroawusa: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
All these pre-wedding pictures wey una dey take intimidate us for front page this week na wa o!

If this continues I fit use vex propose to ishilove or pocohantas ( my two Nairaland crushes).

Make una no try me o!

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations Sir.This one got me. cry smiley
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by angelfallz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

#queenoch20

The bolded,
I love that virtue in ladies, jovial but shy.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by vicben27(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations to you both, just plan on how to leave this shit hole country there are may job opportunities outside the Zoo we are in.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Okoroawusa: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chii59:

You can blame women as much as they want, but the fact is that the blame is 50-50.
That you're marrying her after so many years is NOT a reward, if you had abandoned her, that would have been your loss as well as if she had abandoned you.
BTW, how many abortions did she do for you?
Blood of Chisos!!

See wetin you tell your fellow human being?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.