Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? (24122 Views)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / 10 Things Ladies Consider Physically Attractive In Men: Try No 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Just what I was saying. Claiming feminists are this and that offline—yet nobody knows our addresses to verify what we do.

Well.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
pansophist:
Not only financial, but physical, emotional and psychological dependencies. Women wants all. You've iterated the realities of financial dependencies, so I'll iterate the other.

Physical dependency is when she expects the man to check out who is banging the door in the middle of the night, and of course take the bullet first if the unfortunate happens. Or expect a man to lift heavy stuff, even carry her for beach pics even if she is x2 heavier than him.

Emotional dependence goes when a man has to be a regulator of her emotions, and a source of emotional boost. Women are hardly a bedrock of a man in despair, to encourage and motivate him, to be his resting place and make him gets back on track. A temporary emotional man is repulsive, an attraction killer and instantly dries up her honeypot. Women wants strong men, and its non negotiable.

About psychological dependency, women wants to be treated like a goddess, and for a man to actively maintain her delusion. For example a woman would rather hate you tell her she is getting fat, even if it's the truth. She believes she is curvy, plus size, extra large, big bodied and all sugary name she calls herself, but the word "fat" pierces so hard. So a man needs to psychologically makes her feel competent in herself even if she is not. Her delusion must be maintained.

This is what men mean when they say women are burden, as it is not only financially. Nuff said. Until then equality is a long thing.

Um. These are manifestations of femininity, right? Or am I wrong? Being a Woman to bring out the Man in a man or something like that?
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Um. These are manifestations of femininity, right? Or am I wrong? Being a Woman to bring out the Man in a man or something like that?

Manifestation of the wrong kind of femininity. Good-girl-gone-bad kinda thing.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Prosmobi: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
khingTony:
Most Nigerians ladies do not want anybody to expect anything other than pu**y from them, that's why they don't bother to double their hustle and get what they want out of life without having to leech on someone.

Telling most Nigerian Girls to be financially stable before going into a relationship is like telling them to remain single all their life

There!!!! I've said it smiley
Exactly
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
Pansophist abeg create your own thread biko grin cheesy grin
Which one is physical, emotional and psychological dependency? That's like trying to change the total make up of woman nature. You just add too much salt for this your contribution sha. grin

Why na only me you de pursue to create him own thread? I no pursue you for my thread na, you even yab me join sef, but I just bone, and my question there sef, you no answer am.

cool
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Prosmobi: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
khingTony:
Most Nigerians ladies do not want anybody to expect anything other than pu**y from them, that's why they don't bother to double their hustle and get what they want out of life without having to leech on someone.

Telling most Nigerian Girls to be financially stable before going into a relationship is like telling them to remain single all their life

There!!!! I've said it smiley
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by TheRedpillguy: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
The usual online boast, same you go offline to buy a woman the "world " only to put the tip.

Nonsense and Nl redpillers! grin

Redpillers do spoil a woman. Understand it. If u hv 1000k that 1k is not worth for any woman to spend it on but if you have 5million then what's 10k to u. That's the difference. Plus redpillers spoil a girl but not cus of some emotional fantacy.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Redpillers do spoil a woman. Understand it. If u hv 1000k that 1k is not worth for any woman to spend it on but if you have 5million then what's 10k to u. That's the difference. Plus redpillers spoil a girl but not cus of some emotional fantacy.

I no understand the bolded ni oo
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Tenaj: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yes
Some ladies actually do but I guess they are few...very few
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
pansophist:

Why na only me you de pursue to create him own thread? I no pursue you for my thread na, you even yab me join sef, but I just bone, and my question there sef, you no answer am.

cool
Lol... Pan no be yab seriously, but these days you dey take things overboard ooo, na so redpill dey shak person? grin grin As I dey read that thread, I just dey ask myself, When pan.sophist get time for all these nonsense tests. grin try dey reduce your pills dosage abeg.

As for the question, honestly I have no problem with setting standards, just make it achievable ones. My issue is testing someone like relationship is some kind of a job interview. To make matter worst you said if she passes all, she's worth commitment. Lol. That's funny o
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by TheRedpillguy: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
SimplyFacts:

I no understand the bolded ni oo
1k.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Happy2020: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
I feel sorry for Nigerian men and this useless pool
Of women they have to choose from. Then they get mad when the men get a women from abroad

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... Pan no be yab seriously, but these days you dey take things overboard ooo, na so redpill dey shak person? grin grin As I dey read that thread, I just dey ask myself, When pan.sophist get time for all these nonsense tests. grin try dey reduce your pills dosage abeg.

As for the question, honestly I have no problem with setting standards, just make it achievable ones. My issue is testing someone like relationship is some kind of a job interview. To make matter worst you said if she passes all, she's worth commitment. Lol. That's funny o

How the test take different from the one wey women de subject men to? Abi you neva deploy methods to see if a man is ''man enough'' for you, such as, but not limited to, asking your friends wetin dem think about him, comparing him with your other options, see weda he get money, tall enough and so on? Besides, test women put men through de harder, because it requires men to conquer the outside world, de of good social status, get money, rank high than other males, and co, but men just want good woman, no matter weda she be waitress or high fly doctor.

Besides, those standards are not high, only that morality these days have been reduced so low, that setting standards are seen as the qualities of an oppressor. Just like kids in schools are dumb nowadays because the education board keeps reducing passing marks to accommodate even dumber students. Very soon, with only paper and pencil, pikin go de admitted to uni, and just being a woman regardless if na professional olosho, we go call am wife material. lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by jojothaiv(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Diz na di reason why na Jew men dey fall in love wetin consign a HV male with relationship matter.

If e vex you, troway face, I no care....
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by jaydeevaa(f): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Auntie I love you, I want to marry you, I can wash pa*t, and do house chores.
lolz.....can u imagine...u guys also need to step up ur game...stop looking for an independent woman while you're broke

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
pansophist:

Manifestation of the wrong kind of femininity. Good-girl-gone-bad kinda thing.

LMFAO. So femininity is now of different kinds?? I learn everyday.

I guess transwomen have their kind of femininity, too.

But sha, that femininity brings out the mAn out of a boy, right? And it's what most men want: to be needed and to protect and everything --- so I don't see how it's a burden they should complain over. co-creating complimentary shii huh.
I also don't see where a good-girl-gone-bad play out in all you described... Seems more like a good-girl-gone-softer. Wanting a man to make her feel safe; taking a bullet for her; filling her emotional tanks ... just craving him to make and take her.

Sounds like a fantastic experience (traditional) men would die for!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lucyspa:

So u mean to say that a woman really has no value except when she pays bills. Gosh.... I'm so pissed. So all those invaluable things such as cooking, cleaning, birthing children and even taking care of them is really nothing till i split bills. Who brainwashed we women like this? . The reality of today's world especially in Nigeria is that a woman has to set a home running at a fast pace of 80% while a man can chip in a miserly 20%. I keep going on the internet to see different miserable standards set by men and women holding on to the standards to show how independent they really are. I pity for u lots. Let men keep shifting the only responsibility they have been accorded to you, u hear? Keep proving how much of a robot u are. The funny thing is that in all this clamour for financial equality on both parties, i have never seen where men are asked to be actively involved in chores. So as a woman, u are expected to change ur surname, cook, clean, birth children, take care of them and still split bills. Wow. Weldone to all the super women out there. Y'all rewards are in heaven #notformethough.

You get sense. You get an independent mind, and not thinking like a photocopied robot lol.

My woman is the most feminine ever. and it is because she thrives in her feminine domain, while I thrive in my masculine. She can work, but it's optional for her. She works to avoid boredom, and to have meaning in life. If she decides not to work till the kingdom comes, she will live perfectly fine in the comfort of my hustle and protection, and she would rather submit to me, than a boss out there that expects her to radiate masculine energy in order to integrate seamlessly in the workplace.

Men hate work, we do it because God, the creator has laid a curse on us that it is our burden to till the ground, while for women, it is giving birth. We both understand this, and carry our burden without the nonsensical doctrines of gender fluidity, switching of roles, or her proving a point by becoming a hustler. Instead, I, the man does that, my body, psyche, and mind are optimized for work, evolution has designed a man that way. I am taller, stronger, with more muscle mass than her, and no business partners will want to sleep with me to give me contracts, or the catcalling and unwanted advances from colleagues as compared to a woman. I can work under pressure, less emotional, and won't deal with cramps, pregnancy, menstruation, etc.

My kids won't be transferred from one nanny to the other like poultry chicken because they mother is at work, but instead, grow and bond healthily in the nurture of their mother who loves them, and their father (me) who will protect and provide for them. The happiness I get when I return home to a happy family, with a smiling wife that is meek and beautiful is priceless. Few females work for me and I just can't help but feel sorry for them, even if they see themselves as ''independent''. How the hell did women fall for this scam? So a woman will contend with the burden of womanhood such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, nurturing, and the body changes that go with it, and still hustle cash to prove that is equal to a man? How about finding a man that loves you, let him be your hero? If she brings cash and I bring cash, how is there a polarity that compliments?

A woman that has unlocked her feminine power will get any man to do anything for her, and no, feminism is an instant turn off to real men, a woman can keep proving how equal she is to a man, but his d!ck won't stand, as simple as that. What is the point of winning the battle, but losing the war? Men want femininity in women, and competition, proving a point and measuring shoulder is not feminine. Femininity is wholesome, it is complete and doesn't have to prove itself. It is the most expensive and delicate energy out there, and I will do everything it takes to make sure my partner retains her, and that comes with providing for her and shielding her from the chaos of the outside world. Happy wife, happy life.

magnoliaa will not like this grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by tosinhtml: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
pocohantas:

efulefu

L + efulefu = Lefulefu grin grin grin

Abeg na Joke oh, I no find anybody trouble please. lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

LMFAO. So femininity is now of different kinds?? I learn everyday.

I guess transwomen have their kind of femininity, too.

But sha, that femininity brings out the mAn out of a boy, right? And it's what most men want: to be needed and to protect and everything --- so I don't see how it's a burden they should complain over. co-creating complimentary shii huh.
I also don't see where a good-girl-gone-bad play out in all you described... Seems more like a good-girl-gone-softer. Wanting a man to make her feel safe; taking a bullet for her; filling her emotional tanks ... just craving him to make and take her.

Sounds like a fantastic experience (traditional) men would die for!

You are an expert in twisting words. Are you related to Cathy Newman? grin
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Erojepromise(f): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
So a friend of Mine posted the above question on his status which i responded to affirmatively. He sent a voice note in response arguing that Most ladies don't. At first i argued profusely, maintaining my stance but along the line I got to see things from his Perspective. One question which threw me off balance was "If you are right Dee, why are ladies always in need of URGENT 2k?" Lol.... While trying to find the right answer to that, another came. Why do Ladies hardly celebrate their Men? , then another : Why are most women dependent? Why do they see relationship as a source of livelihood?. After the long chat I asked myself his initial question , Do women ever consider themselves too broke for a relationship?

"Relationship should be between two people with an agreement to do things MUTUALLY." he said. Everything in a relationship should be reciprocated. Financial expenses in relationship shouldn't be on a person. Relationship becomes sweeter when your partner (the lady precisely) can afford to surprise you, relieve you and be there for you"

Honestly, dude is right. Women hardly ever consider their financial capability before agreeing to date. The average Nigerian lady sees relationship as a Charity home, in her mind all she needs is good face, nice body. She believes she should be taken care of, unfortunately this mentality of hers does more harm to her than good.

Every woman wishes to be treated like Queen but do not know How to be a Queen. When the lady vith no value but with the dreams of a queen gets what she deserves, she starts jumping from pole to pole screaming "Men are Scum" little does she know that she gets what she could offer.

Be a Woman of value and you will never be replaced, Queen attracts Kings!...

What do you think of this? tongue

Perfecto , you hit the nail on the head . hard truth
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by mrkings84(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
For where?
Wetin concerns parasites with with their host wellness??
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Lucyspa: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blessingrose:
I totally agree.. A lady shouldn't depend on a man for everything.. Love shouldn't be the only thing that is reciprocated in a relationship..ladies should help build their man, men tend to respect these kinda women..

Keep living in la la land bob the builder. Ur eye go soon clear.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by IamAngelica(f): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
ForestHill:
Yeah. Social media shouldn't be a PH scale to measure a woman's dependency or autonomous lifestyle; most women I've met and entangled with has always stood in that circle of self-resilience and self-determination. Few women have some self-respect for themselves, unlike leeches who never archive their dream goals just because they banked on someone's wealth. God bless smart women.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blessingrose:
I totally agree.. A lady shouldn't depend on a man for everything.. Love shouldn't be the only thing that is reciprocated in a relationship..ladies should help build their man, men tend to respect these kinda women..

This one don lost small grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
pansophist:

How the test take different from the one wey women de subject men to? Abi you neva deploy methods to see if a man is ''man enough'' for you, such as, but not limited to, asking your friends wetin dem think about him, comparing him with your other options, see weda he get money, tall enough and so on? Besides, test women put men through de harder, because it requires men to conquer the outside world, de of good social status, get money, rank high than other males, and co, but men just want good woman, no matter weda she be waitress or high fly doctor.

Besides, those standards are not high, only that morality these days have been reduced so low, that setting standards are seen as the qualities of an oppressor. Just like kids in schools are dumb nowadays because the education board keeps reducing passing marks to accommodate even dumber students. Very soon, with only paper and pencil, pikin go de admitted to uni, and just being a woman regardless if na professional olosho, we go call am wife material. lol.

Funny enough I don't do these to men and the only two female friends I have hardly discuss their men with me, neither do I. We only advise eachother when need arise, and go back to other things, I don't test men, i wouldn't want to be tested either. If I find out you tested me, either I pass or not it will have a negative effect on the relationship for that period . It's offensive in my perspective, trying to put someone on edge to prove what exactly? You can do your test ooo but don't let me find out. cheesy else... The look I will give you self, you will know you've just made a fool of yourself. Don't expect me to jump up and feel fly if you decide to announce my test results like most women do. grin grin. That's just me... I don't like it.

Secondly it's a waste of time, if you need to go through all that stress to know a right woman, then something is wrong somewhere. Most likely from you.

You may be right on moral declination but then your lists long ooo grin
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
Funny enough I don't do these to men and the only two female friends I have hardly discuss their men with me, neither do I. We only advise eachother when need arise, and go back to other things, I don't test men, i wouldn't want to be tested either. If I find out you tested me, either I pass or not it will have a negative effect on the relationship for that period . It's offensive in my perspective, trying to put someone on edge to prove what exactly? You can do your test ooo but don't let me find out. cheesy else... The look I will give you self, you will know you've just made a fool of yourself. Don't expect me to jump up and feel fly if you decide to announce my test results like most women do. grin grin. That's just me... I don't like it.

Secondly it's a waste of time, if you need to go through all that stress to know a right woman, then something is wrong somewhere. Most likely from you.

You may be right on moral declination but then your lists long ooo grin

Of course, it is an implicit test, it is not something you announce, tell her to prepare, and you start testing. Those are things you just observed when dating, and decides to take it further. And yes, you should do the same. Dont be with a fcukboy, a man child, an emasculated man, an incompetent man, and so on. But I know, na only love important for you. See your head.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Erojepromise(f): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
humilitypays:
go and check well that lady you quoted must be 30yrs and above, because in Nigeria, ladies start having sense and becoming valuable to men they meet from age 28yrs and above.

Girls of 25yrs downwards believe their vagina is more than enough for any man and that's why after guys sample their vagina, they start to remember that Tina, nkechi, Bola, Onome, Aisha, Amina and Chioma cannot cook or greet people, and start to look for a way to break up with her cheesy
taah age has nothing to do with wisdom. l can boldly say your statistics are wrong

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by tosinhtml: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Just what I was saying. Claiming feminists are this and that offline—yet nobody knows our addresses to verify what we do.

Well.

You want Pamela007's address? I have it based on request.

Regards
Tosin.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by IamAngelica(f): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
I keep saying the same thing over and over; most nigerian women are a joke to the human race..OP please keep spreading the word but i don't think it would sink into their entitlement mentality infested brains...cheers to all the hardworking, ambitous and independent women out there striving to make impact in the human race. You're the real queens worth being celebrated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Erojepromise:
Perfecto , you hit the nail on the head . hard truth
Thank You my sis... I just tire for this our women ooo cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kinkykinky:

Doofus.
Same to u bro
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
pansophist:

Of course, it is an implicit test, it is not something you announce, tell her to prepare, and you start testing. Those are things you just observed when dating, and decides to take it further. And yes, you should do the same. Dont be with a fcukboy, a man child, an emasculated man, an incompetent man, and so on. But I know, na only love important for you. See your head.
The moment you do the bolded is when I start behaving anyhow for you grin grin grin. That thing go just enter me and believe me I can be very naughty ooo grin grin

Lol.. I pray ooo. What will I test a man for self? cheesy. Well I await your thread to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.