Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? (3201 Views)

A Christian That Commits Suicide, Will He Go To Hellfire? / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
haddeylium:

I was thinking you would atleast use the concordance to confirm those terms

Sheol is the direct equivalent of Hades in Greek...
It means grave and not a fiery place of torment

some translation use Hell/Pit/Grave /Underground .
They all have the same meaning.

The Bible everyone is going to Hell/grave/pit

I agree with you, that is where the body is going, ultimately to turn to dust. But Gods breath or spirit that once dwell in it and brought it to life will return back to God...
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

You wont listen to true doctrine Except you are fed with deceptions as it comes from those at the headquarters.

Sheol is a general name for the place where people are domiciled after death.

Grave could mean literal grave/tomb- Under the ground or inside a hewed from the earth or rock or Sheol depending on the context.

Hades- is the Greek equivalence of Sheol and it could mean1. The Grave - The Place Of Bodily Decay
2. The Place Of The Punishment For The Wicked 3. Possibly As A General Term For The Unseen Realm Of The Dead

Gehenna- is the valley of Valley of Hinnom. An accursed place where some kings of Judah sacrificed their children. These later in history became a refuse dump that was continuously on fire.

Hell is not Lake of fire.

Sheol seems to be divided into two compartments. One is a place called Abraham's Bosom and the second compartment is Hell (a holding place for evil people). There is a gulf of separation between them.

[b]Lake of Fire - it is the final place of rejection of those who have rejected God. It will contain both Hell, satan and the fallen angels and everyone whose name is not in the book of life. The lake of fire is EMPTY as of now.
[/b]

Now, looking at your questions, your confusion is betrayed
1. Is Adam suffering everlasting torture in hellfire?
Who told you that Adam is in hellfire?
Gehenna- is a synonym for Hell or Hellfire or the literal valley of Hinnom.
I don't know where you took your doctrine from.

Abel died and yet his blood speaks, how?

2.Was any living person tortured forever in Gehenna?
Are you speaking of the literal Gehenna- or hell or Hellfire?

See how you muddle up context in simple asking of questions!

Matthew 24:36,37,39, Shadeyinka says Jesus doctrine is "Deception" & "is not true" cheesy grin
Bros , in the words of Jesus Christ:
"As it was in the days of Noah,so it will be at the coming of the son of Man"

They knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away (destruction)"
That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man" Matthew 24:36,39. 2Thess 1:7-9.
Bros, " as it was in the days of Noah" , which persons did God torture and torment in your hellfire ?
cheesy grin cheesy

;

Your lake of fire is under construction. Lake of fire is empty indeed cheesy grin cheesy grin.

Hades ,Sheol (Grave,6 feet deep) is the realm (world) of the dead.

Gehenna is not a synonym for hellfire. No correlation at all.
Gehenna is synonymous with destruction.
(Marry Matthew 24:36-39. 2 Thess1:7-9. Jude1:7 & 2 Peter 2:5-6. Romans 6:23. Phil 3:19.
Key word: Destruction of evildoers.
That is the only example set by God).

You teach Hellfire is a place of perpetual torture and torment.
Bros, 2 Peter 2:5-6, has God ever set an example (precedence) with perpetual torture and torment? Phil 3:19 Their destiny is what ?
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by haddeylium(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

I agree with you, that is where the body is going, ultimately to turn to dust. But Gods breath or spirit that once dwell in it and brought it to life will return back to God...

Yeah!
Gen 2:7
It's the breathe of life(Spirit) which is an active-life force from God that makes Man a living Soul. Without it, Man is a dead soul.

1 Like

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
haddeylium:

Yeah!
Gen 2:7
It's the breathe of life(Spirit) which is an active-life force from God that makes Man a living Soul. Without it, Man is a dead soul.

100000 likes, so what is going to hell. According to some people here..
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

Matthew 24:36,37,39, Shadeyinka says Jesus doctrine is "Deception" & "is not true" cheesy grin

They knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away (destruction)"
That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man" Matthew 24:36,39. 2Thess 1:7-9.
Bros, " as it was in the days of Noah" , which persons did God torture and torment in your hellfire ?
cheesy grin cheesy

;

Your lake of fire is under construction. Lake of fire is empty indeed cheesy grin cheesy grin.

(Marry Matthew 24:36-39. 2 Thess1:7-9. Jude1:7 & 2 Peter 2:5-6. Romans 6:23. Phil 3:19.

Bros, 2 Peter 2:5-6, has God ever set an example (precedence) with perpetual torture and torment? Phil 3:19 Their destiny is what ?

Forget about this new testament bull shiit, assuming we were living at the time of prophet Malachi..what is the general belief about the after life...
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Forget about this new testament bull shiit, assuming we were living at the time of prophet Malachi..what is the general belief about the after life...
Do you really understand Matthew 24:36-39 & 2 Peter 2:5-6?

Is Malachi older than Noah?
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
haddeylium:

I was thinking you would atleast use the concordance to confirm those terms

Sheol is the direct equivalent of Hades in Greek...
It means grave and not a fiery place of torment

some translation use Hell/Pit/Grave /Underground .
They all have the same meaning.

The Bible teaches that everyone is going to Hell/grave/pit
Read what I wrote and don't ascribe erroneous doctrine to my name. Did I ever define Sheol as the place of torment?
Secondly, see how you jointly defined Hell, Sheol, Pit, Hades as GRAVE!

If SHEOL means strictly the Grave, does the Soul of man go into the grave or his body?
Ps16:10
10For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol the grave , nor will You let Your Holy One see decay.

If SHEOL means strictly the Grave,
1. What is the lowest sheol grave?
2. Why did David say his soul was delivered from the lowest sheol grave?
Ps86:13
For great is your mercy towards me; and you have delivered my soul from the lowest hell (sheol)

As usual, you will ignore the two questions in RED and begin to regurgitate your memory verses
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
haddeylium:

Good!
it's hellfire that means a fiery place of torment and not HELL
Please next time take me up on whatever I wrote or said.

But see how you twisted it again: You've been asking about Hellfire and suddenly its now about Hell.

Hell (Hades) is a place of torment.
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=sonmvayina post=96387025][/quote]
There is no direct equivalence of Hades and Sheol

Sheol (HEBREW): is where everyone goes at death. It also has a section called the "lowest part of sheol"
For great is your mercy towards me; and you have delivered my soul from the lowest hell (sheol)
Lazarus and the Rich man were both in sheol but Father Abraham says "an impassable gulf demarcates the two)
Lk16:26
26And besides all this, a great chasm has been fixed between us and you, so that even those who wish cannot cross from here to you, nor can anyone cross from there to us.

Hades(GREEK): is never reported in a positive sense unlike Sheol. It is always a place of torment with synonym like Gehenna.

Every man will go to Sheol but not every man will go to Hades.

Doesnt scripture abound for godly people going into Sheol?
Can you try and find a single place where it is reported that the righteous go to hades or Gehenna?
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

cheesy grin cheesy

;

I know that you wouldn't listen

Revelation 20:10,
"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Argue with this scripture and explain how the unconscious devil, the beast and the false prophet were tormented day and night.
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are just defending what somebody else wrote blindly, without even understanding it. You don't know what God and Man are...

So sad .
You think I am like you!?
Google is your friend.
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Read what I wrote and don't ascribe erroneous doctrine to my name. Did I ever define Sheol as the place of torment?
Secondly, see how you jointly defined Hell, Sheol, Pit, Hades as GRAVE!

If SHEOL means strictly the Grave, does the Soul of man go into the grave or his body?
Ps16:10
10For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol the grave , nor will You let Your Holy One see decay.

If SHEOL means strictly the Grave,
1. What is the lowest sheol grave?
2. Why did David say his soul was delivered from the lowest sheol grave?

As usual, you will ignore the two questions in RED and begin to regurgitate your memory verses

Pulpit Commentary
Verse 13. - For great is thy mercy toward me (see ver. 5). And thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell. The actual deliverance was from death (ver. 14); but death involved descent into Hades, so that those who were delivered from the one were at the same time delivered from the other. The expression translated "the lowest hell" means no more than "Hades which is beneath the earth." No comparison is made of one part of Hades with another"

Shadeyinka has assigned his own personal twists to the Psalms 86:13 Hebrew tahtiyah = depths.
Sheol/Grave no get compartment or department.
KJV translation gave the Bros a Twisted understanding.

cheesy grin cheesy

#1 explanation from the screenshot Evidence shows that #2 is unnecessary and pointless.

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Let me oblige you..God is the totality of the consiouseness or active force (in Jehovah's witness language ) of the universe..it is the source of all creations..

Man is a created being, made from the dust of the earth and the spirit(or breath) of the creator.

Man was fashioned from the dust of the earth and the spirit or breath of God brought him to life, when God takes the breath or spirit. The body becomes lifeless and is either buried or cremated ...

People go a long way to organize elaborate burial ceremony because the body once housed the spirit of the creator...

Just as the psalmist rightly said "send forth YOUR SPIRIT and they are created and replenish the earth , take it and they die and return back to dust..psalm 104:29-31
I presume that you agree that satan, demons, unclean spirits and the fallen angels are also spirits: in other words, the spirit of God made them living (like humans).

At judgment day, does their spirits return back to God?

Matt25:41
“Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Do you consider annihilation a suitable judgment for satan and his demons?

What will you consider as the torment/torture mentioned by demons in Mt8:29
Mathew 8:29
29“What do You want with us, Son of God? they shouted. “Have You come here to torture us before the appointed time?
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Let me oblige you..God is the totality of the consiouseness or active force (in Jehovah's witness language ) of the universe..it is the source of all creations..

Man is a created being, made from the dust of the earth and the spirit(or breath) of the creator.

Man was fashioned from the dust of the earth and the spirit or breath of God brought him to life, when God takes the breath or spirit. The body becomes lifeless and is either buried or cremated ...

People go a long way to organize elaborate burial ceremony because the body once housed the spirit of the creator...

Just as the psalmist rightly said "send forth YOUR SPIRIT and they are created and replenish the earth , take it and they die and return back to dust..psalm 104:29-31
If God is a force, then he is NOT living. There is always SOMETHING or SOMEONE behind every force. There is no force that exist by itself.

God is the Uncreated First-Cause and Creator of every thing that exists.
Man is the physical being specially created by God in His own image/likeness.

As God is God, man is made to be a god
As God is eternal, man is made eternal
As God is in charge of the Universe, man was mad in charge of the earth and to have dominion over everything created by God

Your definition of God as being "the totality of the consciousness" is closer to the Buddhists doctrine where God is in the trees, birds, mountain, hill, wind etc. God being "the Totality of consciousness" mean that every conscious being is just an aspect of God.

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

Pulpit Commentary
Verse 13. - For great is thy mercy toward me (see ver. 5). And thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell. The actual deliverance was from death (ver. 14); but death involved descent into Hades, so that those who were delivered from the one were at the same time delivered from the other. The expression translated "the lowest hell" means no more than "Hades which is beneath the earth." No comparison is made of one part of Hades with another"

Shadeyinka has assigned his own personal twists to the Psalms 86:13 Hebrew tahtiyah = depths.
Sheol/Grave no get compartment or department.
KJV translation gave the Bros a Twisted understanding.

cheesy grin cheesy

#1 explanation from the screenshot Evidence shows that #2 is unnecessary and pointless.

I said it:

You should at least answer the questions rather than evasion and doing cut and
paste.

BTW, you should have used an interlinear translation at least it will be free of doctrinal bias

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

There is no direct equivalence of Hades and Sheol

Sheol (HEBREW): is where everyone goes at death. It also has a section called the "lowest part of sheol"
Lazarus and the Rich man were both in sheol but Father Abraham says "an impassable gulf demarcates the two)
Lk16:26
26And besides all this, a great chasm has been fixed between us and you, so that even those who wish cannot cross from here to you, nor can anyone cross from there to us.

Hades(GREEK): is never reported in a positive sense unlike Sheol. It is always a place of torment with synonym like Gehenna.

Every man will go to Sheol but not every man will go to Hades.

Doesnt scripture abound for godly people going into Sheol?
Can you try and find a single place where it is reported that the righteous go to hades or Gehenna?
The "Rich man & Lazarus" story wey him own Bible called "parable" ,
Hades (Grave),is earth (dust), heaven is above, the Bros say dead people in the grave dey see everything in heaven cheesy grin cheesy.

Jesus NEVER preach Gehenna is a place of torture and torment.
Gehenna is not synonymous with man made Deception you call "hellfire".

You forget that Psalms 16:10 (Sheol, Grave) is synonymous with (Hades, Grave) Acts 2:27.
Have you forgotten that the dead were resurrected from Hades?
The Dead suffering your Fictitious torment and torture have they ever come out of your Fictitious hellfire?

color=#990000]"Every man will go to Sheol but not every man will go to Hades"
Story for the gods.
TUEH !

. cheesy grin
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I said it:

You should at least answer the questions rather than evasion and doing cut and
paste.

BTW, you should have used an interlinear translation at least it will be free of doctrinal bias
Bros, Psalm 86:13-14 no dey your Bible again?

According to your claim, the Grave (hell) is compartmentalized, do you Bros,vagree that (Psalms 139:13-15, Yahweh had "woven you together from the lowest compartment of the earth?
cheesy grin
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

If God is a force, then he is NOT living. There is always SOMETHING or SOMEONE behind every force. There is no force that exist by itself.

As God is God, man is made to be a god
As God is eternal, man is made eternal
As God is in charge of the Universe, man was mad in charge of the earth and to have dominion over everything created by God

Your definition of God as being "the totality of the consciousness" is closer to the Buddhists doctrine where God is in the trees, birds, mountain, hill, wind etc. God being "the Totality of consciousness" mean that every conscious being is just an aspect of God.

You have all the points and idea...try and understand it..wao I be no know say your sense reach like that..you amazed me..

Yes God is in everything in creation. He is in charge and control over everything. He is the only power..that is why it is called a UNIverse
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

You have all the points and idea...try and understand it..wao I be no know say your sense reach like that..you amazed me..

Yes God is in everything in creation. He is in charge and control over everything. He is the only power..that is why it is called a UNIverse
I didn't know you were a Buddhist. Good luck!

"God is the universe!?"
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, Psalm 86:13-14 no dey your Bible again?
cheesy grin

I said it and I am not supprised:
I said it:

A lost dog who will not hear the hunters whistle...!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I didn't know you were a Buddhist. Good luck!

"God is the universe!?"

We are saying the same thing..Buddism is the oldest belief system on earth..so they are much closer to the truth..
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I presume that you agree that satan, demons, unclean spirits and the fallen angels are also spirits: in other words, the spirit of God made them living (like humans).

At judgment day, does their spirits return back to God?

Matt25:41
“Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Do you consider annihilation a suitable judgment for satan and his demons?

What will you consider as the torment/torture mentioned by demons in Mt8:29
Mathew 8:29
29“What do You want with us, Son of God? they shouted. “Have You come here to torture us before the appointed time?

Does things you mention are all personification of natural laws and principles..demons, devils fallen angels..etc..The devil is the ruler of darkness sometimes symbolized as the moon,demons are stuff like anger, fear, insecurity, depression etc..
They are all aspect of our life on earth..

There is no such thing as judgment day. Man has already been judged. From dust you where made and to dust you shall return..

Satan is the God of the air, he is part of God just as me and you are too. There is no part of the story where it says he is evil or a rebel. They do what God has created them to do. Before they do anything outside of what God has created them, they need permission from God..

Those things you quoted from the gospels are all bull shit..It might annoy you, but it is the truth, the gospel are all fabrication by Rome to make humans governable...
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

Lol very funny..
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

I am asking what was the general belief in 400BC you are quoting what happened in 350 AD ...

You are man living in 400Bc..what was the general belief . give me old testament quotes..
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Does things you mention are all personification of natural laws and principles..demons, devils fallen angels..etc..The devil is the ruler of darkness sometimes symbolized as the moon,demons are stuff like anger, fear, insecurity, depression etc..
They are all aspect of our life on earth..

There is no such thing as judgment day. Man has already been judged. From dust you where made and to dust you shall return..

Satan is the God of the air, he is part of God just as me and you are too. There is no part of the story where it says he is evil or a rebel. They do what God has created them to do. Before they do anything outside of what God has created them, they need permission from God..

Those things you quoted from the gospels are all bull shit..It might annoy you, but it is the truth, the gospel are all fabrication by Rome to make humans governable...
Okay!
You are no JW and I cant seem to place you.
Please can you state what faith you subscribe to?
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Really!?
I do not know so!
I have experienced Christ enough to know its not just story.

So sorry your experience has been otherwise. Sometimes its a function of from whom we received our spiritual food.
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I said it and I am not supprised:
I said it:

A lost dog who will not hear the hunters whistle...!
Yahweh made Adam & David from the depth of the earth, the same place they both returned. (Psalms139:13-15. Psalms 6:5.. Genesis 3:19. Psalms 86:13 will not save your Fraud. cheesy

Bros, your question have been answered , Hebrew tahtiyah the foundation of your False claim, means "depth",it doesn't change the meaning to compartments of hell.
Which compartment dey for grave ?
Did you not see the Screenshots of usage of Hebrew "Tahtiyah"?

It's very DUBIOUS of you to claim "depth of hell (grave)" means compartment while "depth of the earth" (Psalms 139:13-15. Genesis 3:19) you assign a different interpretation to Psalms 139:13-15.
Psalm 86:13 is the same meaning in Psalms 139:15.
Bros, your claim is FALSE and very DUBIOUS

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am asking what was the general belief in 400BC you are quoting what happened in 350 AD ...

You are man living in 400Bc..what was the general belief . give me old testament quotes..
Bros, since you may know, please proceed.. tell us.
There is no biblical evidence, the Hebrews had diverse believes about divine punishment in Noah's and Malachi's time.
. cheesy grin
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Orangutan is what you often call those who stick to the teachings and doctrines they subscribe to.
Now you're puzzled as you found someone who can't be defined by the doctrine of any known group i thought you will hail him for standing alone but instead you're now asking to be sure of the group he belongs to.
Well that's why i keep saying "it's necessary for each commentator to stick to the teaching of his group so that we can know what each group believes"
Sorry he's not one of JWs, he believe part of the Bible and he detests Jesus and the gospel with a passion, but one thing is he's not going to tell you the name of the group he's associating with
I'm sure by now you'll commend JWs who can always be defined by their Church's doctrines! smiley

shadeyinka:

Okay!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Okay!

Cant I just be a normal human being that believes in my self , love my neigbour as my self and that people can be good if they choose to be..without complicating it with stupid ideologies and fantasies..

Life is about the journey. Only the destination has been given. We have to figure out the journey ourselves..make good choices and be nice to people..

It is much simpler than congregating in a location and reading from books I don't even know the author or sing all day long..

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Really!?
I do not know so!
I have experienced Christ enough to know its not just story.

So sorry your experience has been otherwise. Sometimes its a function of from whom we received our spiritual food.

So you have relationship with a ghost ? How did you manage it ?
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Orangutan is what you often call those who stick to the teachings and doctrines they subscribe to.
Now you're puzzled as you found someone who can't be defined by the doctrine of any known group i thought you will hail him for standing alone but instead you're now asking to be sure of the group he belongs to.
Well that's why i keep saying "it's necessary for each commentator to stick to the teaching of his group so that we can know what each group believes"
Sorry he's not one of JWs, he believe part of the Bible and he detests Jesus and the gospel with a passion, but one thing is he's not going to tell you the name of the group he's associating with
I'm sure by now you'll commend JWs who can always be defined by their Church's doctrines! smiley

Don't mind him..my ancestors where living peacefully in their land before the Europeans came with their bull shit story..we had ours, my mother usually gathered us together after evening meals and told us stories that had really good morals and messages, we knew the stories where not real as it usually had the tortoise in it. Just as the genesis narrative had the snake..should I abandon mine ?....No, for only a slave leaves or abandons his heritage for a foreign one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Religious People Pray ? / Was Jesus A Drunkard? / How Can I End An Ungodly Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.