Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? (3196 Views)

A Christian That Commits Suicide, Will He Go To Hellfire? / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I know that you wouldn't listen

Revelation 20:10,
"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Argue with this scripture and explain how the unconscious devil, the beast and the false prophet were tormented day and night.

"As it was in the days of Noah", so the coming of the Son of Man would be", Matt 24:36-39.
Bros, says Jesus doctrine is not true.
Phil 3:19, 2 Peter 2:5-6, their destiny is destruction.
Bros, says Paul and Peter na lost dog.

The Bros says a lake of fire will torture a spirit creature, the devil.
Wetin fire fit do a spirit? Nothing !!

The Bros says fire will torture death.
Bros, is death an object?
Is death a spirit?
Is death a person?
What will fire do to death?
Absolutely nothing!

Hell /Hades/Grave is thrown into the lake of fire.
Are they objects, a spirit or persons?
Never !
What will fire do to hell, grave or Hades?
Absolutely nothing !!

"False prophets" in Revelation is symbolism too.
What will fire do to a symbolism?
Nothing !!

Rev20:10-15 "lake of fire" is a symbolism meaning "second death", byword for Destruction. (Compare Jude1:7.)..

The Greek (G928/930) word for "Torment/Torture" (basnistes/basanizo, Matthew 18:34. Revelation 11:10. 20:10 ) is synonymous with restraint and confinement, (same as Greek "Abyssos (abyss) "
The devil will be under restraint/confinement before his destruction.
[/b]

[b]Hebrews 2:14 , Genesis 3:15 is the Devil's fate- Destruction.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Cant I just be a normal human being that believes in my self , love my neigbour as my self and that people can be good if they choose to be..without complicating it with stupid ideologies and fantasies..

Life is about the journey. Only the destination has been given. We have to figure out the journey ourselves..make good choices and be nice to people..

It is much simpler than congregating in a location and reading from books I don't even know the author or sing all day long..
A lost folk showing at least one person the way.
Continue 'cause everyone will eventually KNOW there final destination
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Orangutan is what you often call those who stick to the teachings and doctrines they subscribe to.
Now you're puzzled as you found someone who can't be defined by the doctrine of any known group i thought you will hail him for standing alone but instead you're now asking to be sure of the group he belongs to.
Well that's why i keep saying "it's necessary for each commentator to stick to the teaching of his group so that we can know what each group believes"
Sorry he's not one of JWs, he believe part of the Bible and he detests Jesus and the gospel with a passion, but one thing is he's not going to tell you the name of the group he's associating with
I'm sure by now you'll commend JWs who can always be defined by their Church's doctrines! smiley

I didn't ask for his church denomination. His warped ideas made me ask what "faith he subscribes to".

BTW and point of correction:
I call Boasters and Self Glorifiers Orangutans (chest beaters and empty barrels who make much noise as they cant seem to think for themselves- some self appointed apostles tell them what to believe and they swallow the mixture of truth and poison with relish)

1 Like

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Cant I just be a normal human being that believes in my self , love my neigbour as my self and that people can be good if they choose to be..without complicating it with stupid ideologies and fantasies..

Life is about the journey. Only the destination has been given. We have to figure out the journey ourselves..make good choices and be nice to people..

It is much simpler than congregating in a location and reading from books I don't even know the author or sing all day long..
Your pagan Cross has no connection to Jesus Christ.
Bros no dey DECEIVE yourself.
cheesy grin
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

Yahweh made Adam & David from the depth of the earth, the same place they both returned. (Psalms139:13-15. Psalms 6:5.. Genesis 3:19. Psalms 86:13 will not save your Fraud. cheesy

Bros, your question have been answered , Hebrew tahtiyah the foundation of your False claim, means "depth",it doesn't change the meaning to compartments of hell.
Which compartment dey for grave ?
Did you not see the Screenshots of usage of Hebrew "Tahtiyah"?

It's very DUBIOUS of you to claim "depth of hell (grave)" means compartment while "depth of the earth" (Psalms 139:13-15. Genesis 3:19) you assign a different interpretation to Psalms 139:13-15.
Psalm 86:13 is the same meaning in Psalms 139:15.
Bros, your claim is FALSE and very DUBIOUS

grin cheesy
I am well familiar with you folks to you: Sheol, Hades, Gehenna, Hell, Valley of Hinnom mean exactly one single word, six feet underground!

Torment means one single word unconsciousness: then I still wonder why demons had to protest about not being tormented before their time.

Characteristics of demons at work!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Does things you mention are all personification of natural laws and principles..demons, devils fallen angels..etc..The devil is the ruler of darkness sometimes symbolized as the moon,demons are stuff like anger, fear, insecurity, depression etc..
They are all aspect of our life on earth..

There is no such thing as judgment day. Man has already been judged. From dust you where made and to dust you shall return..

Satan is the God of the air, he is part of God just as me and you are too. There is no part of the story where it says he is evil or a rebel. They do what God has created them to do. Before they do anything outside of what God has created them, they need permission from God..

Those things you quoted from the gospels are all bull shit..It might annoy you, but it is the truth, the gospel are all fabrication by Rome to make humans governable...
I hear you!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

"As it was in the days of Noah", so the coming of the Son of Man would be", Matt 24:36-39.
Bros, says Jesus doctrine is not true.
Phil 3:19, 2 Peter 2:5-6, their destiny is destruction.
Bros, says Paul and Peter na lost dog.

The Bros says a lake of fire will torture a spirit creature, the devil.
Wetin fire fit do a spirit? Nothing !!

The Bros says fire will torture death.
Bros, is death an object?
Is death a spirit?
Is death a person?
What will fire do to death?
Absolutely nothing!

Hell /Hades/Grave is thrown into the lake of fire.
Are they objects, a spirit or persons?
Never !
What will fire do to hell, grave or Hades?
Absolutely nothing !!

"False prophets" in Revelation is symbolism too.
What will fire do to a symbolism?
Nothing !!

Rev20:10-15 "lake of fire" is a symbolism meaning "second death", byword for Destruction. (Compare Jude1:7.)..

The Greek (G928/930) word for "Torment/Torture" (basnistes/basanizo, Matthew 18:34. Revelation 11:10. 20:10 ) is synonymous with restraint and confinement, (same as Greek "Abyssos (abyss) "
The devil will be under restraint/confinement before his destruction.
[/b]

[b]Hebrews 2:14 , Genesis 3:15 is the Devil's fate- Destruction.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

As for as you are concerned, symbolism doesn't mean any form of representation.
restraint for how many minutes?
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I am well familiar with you folks to you: Sheol, Hades, Gehenna, Hell, Valley of Hinnom mean exactly one single word, six feet underground!

Torment means one single word unconsciousness: then I still wonder why demons had to protest about not being tormented before their time.

Characteristics of demons at work!
Sorry for you. cheesy grin
Bros, Greek Torture/Torment' (Basnistes/Basanizo) is not what you think in English.
The demons were not happy, Jesus restrained their influence on the man they had possesed.
Did the demons re-possess that man?
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Go figure cheesy grin cheesy
Besides,Lake of fire is not even literal. cheesy grin
Your claim on Psalms 86:13 is nothing but Scam.
Psalm 139:13-15, Psalms 6:5. Genesis 3:19 exposed you thoroughly cheesy grin.
cheesy grin

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

Your pagan Cross has no connection to Jesus Christ.
Bros no dey DECEIVE yourself.
cheesy grin

Did jesus Christ even existed ?...or Is he just a roman creation. Much like jk Rowling created harry potter...

Educate yourself bro..
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I hear you!

What else do you want to know?
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

As for as you are concerned, symbolism doesn't mean any form of representation.
restraint for how many minutes?

Bros, this expo dey your Bible. Pls find out.

When the seed of the woman finally crush the head of the original serpent, what will happen to the serpent?
Bros,Go figure

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by Janosky: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Did jesus Christ even existed ?...or Is he just a roman creation. Much like jk Rowling created harry potter...

Educate yourself bro..
But every December you go celebrate Christmas.
Hypocrisy.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, this expo dey your Bible. Pls find out.

When the seed of the woman finally crush the head of the original serpent, what will happen to the serpent?
Bros,Go figure

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Are you sure the serpent is not a symbolic imagery therefore, it doesn't exist!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

What else do you want to know?
Nothing
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

Sorry for you. cheesy grin
Bros, Greek Torture/Torment' (Basnistes/Basanizo) is not what you think in English.
The demons were not happy, Jesus restrained their influence on the man they had possesed.
Did the demons re-possess that man?
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Go figure cheesy grin cheesy
Besides,Lake of fire is not even literal. cheesy grin
Your claim on Psalms 86:13 is nothing but Scam.
Psalm 139:13-15, Psalms 6:5. Genesis 3:19 exposed you thoroughly cheesy grin.
cheesy grin
Matt8:29
29β€œWhat do You want with us, Son of God? they shouted. β€œHave You come here to torture us before the appointed time?

I forgot that the torture is symbolic hence it doesn't exist. At best, the torture means unconsciousness!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by lecturer50(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
From what I read in books,hell exist outside of time.
Once you step outside of time, you have entered eternity.
So someone that enters hell today will not be able to say categorically how long he has stayed.
If you asked him how long he has stayed,he will not know if he has stayed 1 trillion years or just 1 minute.
If for some reason God has mercy on him and released him from hell,it can be said that he has spent eternity in hell or that he stayed forever in hell.
Let's assume the person entered hell on 1st January 2020 and is released by 24th November,2020, he has stayed forever in hell.
But to those living on earth,he spent 11 months.
The truth is that the Earth's time is not the same as eternal time.

One second in eternity can be equal to 3 billion years on earth and anyone that enters eternity cannot tell if he has spent 1 second or 1000 trillion years.

One second could as well be 1 billion years.

When you leave your body at death, you will be able to look at the life you live from outside of time.
Because you are looking at your life from outside of time, you can easily re-live all your life in a moment.

If for example you lived for 100 years on earth, when viewing your life from outside of time, you have to also re-live your life again at that instance.
So the life you lived for 100 years could be re-lived in 30 seconds without skipping any part of your life.
It shows that time does not really make sense.
500 trillion years is as long as 20 seconds.

You know the purpose of re-living your life after death is for you to judge yourself if you are worthy to enter heaven or not.

If you are not able to make it to heaven and you enter any realm of darkness or any hellish realm, of course you know that there are many hellish realms and many realms of darkness with different types/levels of punishment as there are many heavenly realms and realms of light, love, peace and joy.

Not everyone in hellish realms is burnt by fire.
It is not everyone that is burnt by fire.
Being in a place where you are not able to do what you loved most on earth may be your own punishment.
Sometime those in hell are there by their own free will.
They are suffering but they refused to leave the hellish realms.
But if they choose to leave the realms and seek help and decide to change the character that took them to hell,
Immediately,God will send help and they will be free.
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43am On Nov 25, 2020
No wahala,so the self~appointed Apostles served them poison and they swallowed making them one big family of like-minded adherents {John 17:20-23} attached to one another with a strong bond of love {John 13:34-35} and globally known as the most peace loving group {Isaiah 2:2-4} shey? smiley
I thought you will present a group of people that's united (as Jesus foretold) than this one since you can know that they are eating mixture of truth and poison served to them by those taking the lead amongst them {Matthew 24:45} at least you should know a better performing group so everyone can observe how good they're looking spiritually {Daniel 1:15} but instead you're claiming they're eating poison yet throughout the earth there is no group performing better (looking more radiant) than them! Matthew 5:13-16;7:16-18
Perhaps Jesus didn't know exactly what he was saying about those taking the lead in religious groups when he said "by their fruit (those eating what they're serving) you will know them" or there is nothing to know since Jesus' true followers can't be united as a group whose performance could be examined on a global scale rather (according to you) they are scattered in various religions having contracting teachings and conflicting doctrines! undecided
You just keep rolling in the quagmire each time you struggle to conceal this deceit (lies) in you! smiley

shadeyinka:

I didn't ask for his church denomination. His warped ideas made me ask what "faith he subscribes to".

BTW and point of correction:
I call Boasters and Self Glorifiers Orangutans (chest beaters and empty barrels who make much noise as they cant seem to think for themselves- some self appointed apostles tell them what to believe and they swallow the mixture of truth and poison with relish)
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 5:19am On Nov 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala,so the self~appointed Apostles served them poison and they swallowed making them one big family of like-minded adherents {John 17:20-23} attached to one another with a strong bond of love {John 13:34-35} and globally known as the most peace loving group {Isaiah 2:2-4} shey? smiley
I thought you will present a group of people that's united (as Jesus foretold) than this one since you can know that they are eating mixture of truth and poison served to them by those taking the lead amongst them {Matthew 24:45} at least you should know a better performing group so everyone can observe how good they're looking spiritually {Daniel 1:15} but instead you're claiming they're eating poison yet throughout the earth there is no group performing better (looking more radiant) than them! Matthew 5:13-16;7:16-18
Perhaps Jesus didn't know exactly what he was saying about those taking the lead in religious groups when he said "by their fruit (those eating what they're serving) you will know them" or there is nothing to know since Jesus' true followers can't be united as a group whose performance could be examined on a global scale rather (according to you) they are scattered in various religions having contracting teachings and conflicting doctrines! undecided
You just keep rolling in the quagmire each time you struggle to conceal this deceit (lies) in you! smiley

On Orangutans DNA is about chest beating over nothing. Show me your own fruit or else keep Quiet. "My Fathers farm is the biggest in the whole world..!"
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Guy you only need to humble yourself and listen to the truth, it's not that difficult unless you don't want to buy it!

I myself am one of the fruit! Note how Jesus illustrated this @ John 15:1-10, Jesus is the tree that was planted by JEHOVAH God, his Apostles are the branches so those eating from their table {Matthew 24:45} are the FRUIT in that illustration! Matthew 7:16-18

Note that if a tree (Jesus) is not planted on a fine soil and watered it will not bring out strong branches (Apostles) neither will it bear good fruit (members of the congregation), God planted Jesus, Jesus brought out fine branches (Apostles) and the branches bear fruits (Members of the congregation).

Jesus even said any of the branches that's not bearing good fruit will be cut off {John 15:5-6} so i am presenting to you today the one and only group representing Jesus' branches (Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) they are the real branches producing the fruit and globally everyone can see their fruit! Matthew 5:13-16

There is another different illustration about FRUIT, Paul expatiate this @ Galatians 5:22-23, there he made us understand that the FRUIT of God's holy spirit has nine different tastes (qualities), LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL. There is no imperfect human that can exhibit this nine qualities in it's totality but the GROUP having God's backing and working with Jesus will reflect all those qualities as one big family!

That's why Paul concluded by warning antagonists like you that whenever you see these qualities in any GROUP, know that there is no law against them! Galatians 5:23b

So Shadeyinka, be warned! undecided

shadeyinka:

On Orangutans DNA is about chest beating over nothing. Show me your own fruit or else keep Quiet. "My Fathers farm is the biggest in the whole world..!"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by sonmvayina(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Janosky:

But every December you go celebrate Christmas.
Hypocrisy.
cheesy grin cheesy

I celebrate Halloween too....its a holiday..
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Guy you only need to humble yourself and listen to the truth, it's not that difficult unless you don't want to buy it!

I myself am one of the fruit! Note how Jesus illustrated this @ John 15:1-10, Jesus is the tree that was planted by JEHOVAH God, his Apostles are the branches so those eating from their table {Matthew 24:45} are the FRUIT in that illustration! Matthew 7:16-18

Note that if a tree (Jesus) is not planted on a fine soil and watered it will not bring out strong branches (Apostles) neither will it bear good fruit (members of the congregation), God planted Jesus, Jesus brought out fine branches (Apostles) and the branches bear fruits (Members of the congregation).

Jesus even said any of the branches that's not bearing good fruit will be cut off {John 15:5-6} so i am presenting to you today the one and only group representing Jesus' branches (Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) they are the real branches producing the fruit and globally everyone can see their fruit! Matthew 5:13-16

There is another different illustration about FRUIT, Paul expatiate this @ Galatians 5:22-23, there he made us understand that the FRUIT of God's holy spirit has nine different tastes (qualities), LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL. There is no imperfect human that can exhibit this nine qualities in it's totality but the GROUP having God's backing and working with Jesus will reflect all those qualities as one big family!

That's why Paul concluded by warning antagonists like you that whenever you see these qualities in any GROUP, know that there is no law against them! Galatians 5:23b

So Shadeyinka, be warned! undecided

Audio credentials: It is not known by self advertisement. It is only known by the fruit you exhibit to your neighbours. Jesus defined who our neighbours are....

On your warning!
The combined force of hell had been brought to submission under my feet and you want me to tremble over an empty-of-backup human being. I laugh in Calabari language!

Everything about you is AUDIO!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2020
It's OK, you can continue with your friend i only responded to your post because you mentioned the name of my group whereas you often say group doesn't matter.
So back to your friend, try to convince him without mentioning group after all group doesn't matter according to you! smiley

shadeyinka:

Audio credentials: It is not known by self advertisement. It is only known by the fruit you exhibit to your neighbours. Jesus defined who our neighbours are....

On your warning!
The combined force of hell had been brought to submission under my feet and you want me to tremble over an empty-of-backup human being. I laugh in Calabari language!

Everything about you is AUDIO!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by shadeyinka(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, you can continue with your friend i only responded to your post because you mentioned the name of my group whereas you often say group doesn't matter.
So back to your friend, try to convince him without mentioning group after all group doesn't matter according to you! smiley

He's your friend as you seem to know him well! He even subscribes to some of your doctrines!
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
shadeyinka:

He's your friend as you seem to know him well! He even subscribes to some of your doctrines!
Just as you too subscribe to some of our doctrines nah! cheesy
Isn't that the reason you say ECWA doctrines doesn't define you? cheesy
Guy forget, there is no religion on earth that doesn't subscribe to part of our teachings, the only problem all of you have is JW condemned all other doctrines apart from whatever the Governing Body gives us!
Your problem is you don't stand on your own words, you're not entitled to the doctrines of the group you associate with (ECWA Church) you're saying JWs shouldn't stick to the doctrines of their group, but here you are asking someone which faith he subscribe to? cheesy
Please continue your discussion at least i've proved what true faith means as i've been backing all my comments with God's word when you keep shouting boasting! boasting!! whereas i wasn't born a JW i subscribe to what i believe now and so i can boast before anybody that i've found Jesus' group {Jeremiah 9:24} it's you that's saying Jesus doesn't have any group meaning your friend can still be one of Jesus' group, you don't want to judge him as JWs would have told you boldly "you are not a worshiper of our own God" smiley
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by RealDD: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2023
Speak for yourself bro. I am not going to hell in Jesus name

hahn:

Don't bother. We are both going to hell grin
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2023
RealDD:

The atheist knew the real meaning of that word "HELL" that's why he said all humans are going there because it's written in the Bible:

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in hell (grave), whither thou goest.Ecclesiastes 9:10
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by hahn(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
RealDD:

I've read the book of life and your name is not in it.

😁
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by hahn(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The atheist knew the real meaning of that word "HELL" that's why he said all humans are going there because it's written in the Bible:

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in hell (grave), whither thou goest.Ecclesiastes 9:10

Lol.

In 2023?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44am On Aug 15, 2023
hahn:

Lol. In 2023?
That's the beauty of knowledge you pass it onto others no matter the veil used in covering your face one day you will know the truth and it will set you free ~ Jesus of Nazareth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? / The True Church / What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.