Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) (57125 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Stomoney(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wetin consign me. That's the major reason I live baby mama's life. Born and get away from my life
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by chukzyfcbb: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
He should walkup to the guy and thank him for CUMing grin

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by pickatyou2: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Walk out and thank God for dodging a bullet

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by flexxyworld(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
k
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Hmm

So the right thing to do is hmm
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
praise her
make her happy
then give her transport fare to her daddy house
afterall, she's not yet ya wifi
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by richieray: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Walk away
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by TemmyT002(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
If na me ó, na to just walk away and will never date or have anything to do with such a lady. We can only greet each other for 1 second on the street
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Courageboy16: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
u move. abi u want to come and kill urself?
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by KingKingKing: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fighting both the cheat and the man is stupidity!

I'd rather break up with the woman and let the man be!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Dave0116(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tell her that you have forgive her, get her pregnant, promise her marriage. And then disappear, for three years.
marvelck:
When a guy catches his girlfriend in a compromising position with another guy, what's the best thing to do at that moment

Should he fight the guy, beat up his girlfriend, or simply walk away...

The best thing to do is to walk away. No girl is worth breaking your head for...
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by shyvicky: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pay her bride price and own her complete that way you send away competitors
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by JoeEeL(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nothing.

Simply exit the union.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
He should kneel-down and start begging both of them
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by simple250: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Talk is cheap but when e happen . Film trick self go tire u most especially if na babe weh they form no kissing before marriage

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by DownChelsea(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
You mean after catching his ex with her new knacker?

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by rashrockalabx(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Walk away
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Openbusiness: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
That's why it's good to have 5000 girlfriends. When 1 or 2 or 3 or 10 or 100 or 500 mess up, to throw them away inside dustbin like used baby diapers will be the easiest thing in the world grin
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Edwin046(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Disconnect every connection we had together,but that won't stop me from calling her over whenever am Hot,na she go take her hand find her square root.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Myhusband(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
buy her luxury gift, see mumu question

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by dorin27(f): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Guys go dey fvck around but expect their girlfriends to remain loyal lol.

You're getting mad because she did something you're also guilty of.
oya take one bottle of Heineken
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Don't fight anybody o, tell her you forgive her, bleep her again and dump her.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
No girl belongs to any man tho
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by agbangam: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oga be a man, restrain yourself from taking any action that will land you into prison, do away with her, bear the pain and go take some bottles of drinks. Then start looking for her replacement. cool
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Churchill6767: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sundrus:
She only show u say she be olosho...why waste ur energy to beat her. Quietly free her from ur life oh. No time to waste with substandard humans.

Abeg go that beer parlour for back of that MTN office go begin drink order on top my head, I dey come..

3 Likes

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by CalabarPikin: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bros

Its simple.....allow them have their fun...
As a matter of fact go out and buy something nice for her...before u return..they must have finished....then enjoy what u bought with her...then collect ur share of the kpekus.....enter washroom...bath...enter bed sleep...don't even give her chance to explain....but if she keep trying...pay small attention then act like nothing happen.....from that day bro.....her loyalty go excess that's if she don't by herself pack out of the house or commit suicide
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Absolutely nothing. Act like she doesn’t exist unless u still want to talk and work it out.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fry beans for thanksgiving
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by grim33(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shitty people like you should NOT understand no circumstance be allowed to breed.
Stomoney:
Wetin consign me. That's the major reason I live baby mama's life. Born and get away from my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.